Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4021 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 3:30:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stone-age] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
I don't think it's just lazy thinking conservatives. There is definitely russian influence in conservative media. A lot of conservatives don't want to admit that. As it might bring doubt into other political views pushed in the conservative MSM.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:
Originally Posted By j_hooker:
I strayed out of this thread after 7 months, clicked on another UA thread and wow, damn that's some dumb ass shit being posted. "I wish we would have armed the Russians."  WTF is wrong with people? Is it the millennials that have never seen or studied what the USSR era did?

Man, I hate losing faith in people around this place, and very disheartening.

It's still my belief that a chunk of right wing people find it easiest to simply declare all people farther left than them as evil and leave it at that. The biden admin supports Ukraine, so they decide that is the bad thing to do and search for things to confirm what they already think. It's lazy and stupid.
I'm trying to start a rumor that the biden admin is forcing people to keep breathing.
I don't think it's just lazy thinking conservatives. There is definitely russian influence in conservative media. A lot of conservatives don't want to admit that. As it might bring doubt into other political views pushed in the conservative MSM.

And I'm saying that Russia Understands that it's easy to manipulate some conservatives because they are lazy.We are saying the same thing for different reasons.Potato , potato.
Sorry for the threadslide this whole thing gets my fur up. It's relevant to the war and our election.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 3:30:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:

Fuck Russia. I don't care if we talked every country on earth into joining NATO, we still wouldn't be in the wrong here. The point of NATO is countering Russian aggression so, if Russia wasn't a fucking asshole country, NATO would be basically pointless. Fuck these Russian apologists, too.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

God I hate these fucking douche bags. They sound just like the sympathizers here in the US of Hitler before we got into WW2.

The whole "don't blame the rapist, you shouldn't have been wearing a dress" attitude is frustrating as fuck. Especially when the rapist has been on the sex offender list for over 100 years

Fuck Russia. I don't care if we talked every country on earth into joining NATO, we still wouldn't be in the wrong here. The point of NATO is countering Russian aggression so, if Russia wasn't a fucking asshole country, NATO would be basically pointless. Fuck these Russian apologists, too.

On target.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 3:37:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By kpacman:

I noticed that provocative posts were coming from CM and Socio.

They would post but never become part of the thread again.

Once I called it out they mysteriously disappeared.

I'm sure they are posting under another name, but I was quite sure they were bots trying to gin people up.

Multiply the behavior on just this site, then multiply by all the thousands of other sites and you can see how disinformation can gain traction.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kpacman:
Originally Posted By fike:

Pay attention to who is creating thread after thread with just articles that push a certain narrative. And then ask why.

I noticed that provocative posts were coming from CM and Socio.

They would post but never become part of the thread again.

Once I called it out they mysteriously disappeared.

I'm sure they are posting under another name, but I was quite sure they were bots trying to gin people up.

Multiply the behavior on just this site, then multiply by all the thousands of other sites and you can see how disinformation can gain traction.

Posting in a thread is one thing, starting a thread is something completely different. To start a thread is to direct the discussion of the group. Most will start threads occasionally about different topics, some will start threads about the same general subject with both positive or negative stories, but then a few will continually start threads with only negative stories on a particular subject. At that point, only a fool wouldn’t consider their motivation.

Most folks are lazy consumers when it comes to information. Like a child, if they constantly hear “it sucks, we suck, you suck”, they will begin to believe it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 3:39:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#4]
Originally Posted By strykr:

Just wait till he learns that they speak Mandarin in Taiwan. There you have it. Putin just needs to hold till the elections and his land grab will be "negotiated".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By strykr:
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Just putting this here to illustrate how fucked up our political situation is here in the good old US of A.

Management needs you to find the difference between these things:
"I could have negotiated," Trump continued. "At worst, I could've made a deal to take over something, there are certain areas that are Russian-speaking areas, frankly, but you could've worked a deal."

What an imbecile.

Just wait till he learns that they speak Mandarin in Taiwan. There you have it. Putin just needs to hold till the elections and his land grab will be "negotiated".

Oof!  
1. He is on the wrong side of morality in this situation.
2. He doesn’t even understand the basics of the people who are/were in the Donbas and Crimea.
3. He had four years to solve the conflict before it erupted and did nothing substantial.
4. The priority is not making a quick deal, it is getting Russia to back off and behave and for Ukraine to live in sovereign peace.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 3:39:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

I plan on abusing that on all sorts of threads in the near future.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:
Originally Posted By UKjohn:

I plan on abusing that on all sorts of threads in the near future.  
GD will love , love it they will
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 3:42:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 3:43:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Had Russia had proper intel to formulate a workable plan, they had the military and equipment to take the Eastern half of Ukraine Feb. 2022. Maybe even Kiev. Holding it would be another problem though. Also, had they mobilized the 300K earlier AND took the time to train them they probably would have had much more impact. I doubt the big Western players would have done more watching the partial mobilization than they did watching the buildup on the border in late 2021 and early 2022. They may have even done less looking at the Russian success as a "sure thing" which is actually what kept them from sending more aid.

Luckily, Russia did everything wrong then repeated the mistakes. They squandered the last remaining manpower and equipment by throwing them into the meatgrinder stupidly. Later, had they left Bahkmut alone and instead trained and equipped, they would have the better part of that 300K AND the equipment now and maybe have a chance against the upcoming UA offensive. Now, it will be nearly impossible to mobilize another 300K not to mention arm them properly.

Just like the very interesting GD debates about "Could Germany have won WWII"? we will have interesting discussions about the ways Russia could have possibly "won" in Ukraine. I think it was possible but they would have had to do everything just right instead of doing everything wrong.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By Capta:

Girkin, Prigozhin, and a lot of other “superpatriots” put out a lot of pie-in-the-sky advice going back to last April - I.E. that full mobilization/“DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?” Was always the answer.
It was NEVER the answer, both from the perspective of Russian internal realities and from the perspective of the Western reaction.
First, as demonstrated pretty conclusively from October 2022 to now, Russia does not have the capability to mobilize, train, equip, and supply a mass army of millions.  Even mobilizing 300K men showed that Russia could barely manage to hand them AKs and get them to the front.  They didn’t train them and they can’t really supply them.  Mobilizing 2 million men would’ve been a disaster of Biblical proportions.
Second, Russia picked a fight with a coalition with something like 40 times their GDP.  So the objective answer to the question “Do you want total war?” Should be a resounding “FUCK NO.”  Russia could never, ever win a production battle with NATO.  The whole situation is eerily similar to Japan vs the US in WW2, with likely the same outcome.
Third, if, hypothetically, Russia tried to fully mobilize, that would be seen by Europe as an existential threat.  The foot-dragging and half-measures that have characterized the European response for much of the last year would go away.  Europe (combined with the US) can turn the pain up to 11 on a scale of 1-10 literally any time they want.  Storm-shadows supplied in numbers a year ago would’ve done catastrophic damage to the Russian war machine in Ukraine.  And that’s only one system.  And that doesn’t consider the possibility of direct support like a no-fly zone.

Had Russia had proper intel to formulate a workable plan, they had the military and equipment to take the Eastern half of Ukraine Feb. 2022. Maybe even Kiev. Holding it would be another problem though. Also, had they mobilized the 300K earlier AND took the time to train them they probably would have had much more impact. I doubt the big Western players would have done more watching the partial mobilization than they did watching the buildup on the border in late 2021 and early 2022. They may have even done less looking at the Russian success as a "sure thing" which is actually what kept them from sending more aid.

Luckily, Russia did everything wrong then repeated the mistakes. They squandered the last remaining manpower and equipment by throwing them into the meatgrinder stupidly. Later, had they left Bahkmut alone and instead trained and equipped, they would have the better part of that 300K AND the equipment now and maybe have a chance against the upcoming UA offensive. Now, it will be nearly impossible to mobilize another 300K not to mention arm them properly.

Just like the very interesting GD debates about "Could Germany have won WWII"? we will have interesting discussions about the ways Russia could have possibly "won" in Ukraine. I think it was possible but they would have had to do everything just right instead of doing everything wrong.

The layers upon layers of Russian poor decisions, based off hubris is unprecedented.  It’s as if a book was written of what not to do in war and Russia said, “hold my Vodka, watch this”
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 3:46:41 PM EDT
[#8]

The layers upon layers of Russian poor decisions, based off hubris is unprecedented.  It’s as if a book was written of what not to do in war and Russia said, “hold my Vodka, watch this”
View Quote

It's almost like a wish.com version of the winter war except the Finns are actually getting western support this time. Lets hope the Russians don't find their Timoshenko.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 3:52:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwG2lzSWcAI-qeB?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwG4q11WIAMKhXd?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwG4z4RWYAEHjfH?format=png&name=small

View Quote

Ukraine knows what was blown up. They know exactly what was there
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 3:55:35 PM EDT
[#12]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwBO5-_WYAIlJAs?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote
How likely is it Ukrainian officers/generals pay attention to this sort of stuff? I.E. if they think Ukraine is going to attack from those directions, mix things up to catch them off guard?
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 3:58:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By iggy1337:

Thanks for that @m35ben

Since the start of the war I have been facinated by the narratives put out by Russia due to my proffesional experience in written/oral argumentation.
A) I was just amazed how despite it being a completly inconsistant and baseless it got spread here but also in the among right here in the Netherlands. Under any level of scrutenly people should be able to punch holes in it left and right but instead a lot of the the stuf just gets copy/pasta'ed.
B) I myself am a bit of a tard as with every summation of said lunacy I also post a link as proof I'm not making shit up1 BUT that also partly spreads the narrative.

(1) Almost a reflex to provide proof along with making a argument.

View Quote
Yes, it is odd how many just believe the stuff simply because it opposes whatever news source says it. These " new conservatives " are not conservatives. They are opposers to anything they are told to oppose.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 3:59:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#14]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

View All Quotes

Well, yeah, but from what can be known in the public sources is that it is an old Soviet style ammo and aviation gas storage site that has been well known for years.  I wouldn't put anything new or useful there during a wartime situation.  

This is similar to the attack last week that turned out to be an expired ICBM fuel storage site.  Impressive boom, but probably not the new Western weapons that the Russians want us to believe.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:05:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By FoxValleyTacDriver:
I get a headache reading the propoganda from both sides.

Two things I'd be willing to bet money on regardless of the outcome of the war.

This war is going to keep going for a long time, we have years left.

And it will take Ukraine decades and trillions of dollars to rebuild all the destroyed cities and infrastructure.
View Quote

Yep, is it going to be us or China that makes all the building deals and close relationships with new rebuilt business eases and gorgeous Ukrainian women.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:10:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:13:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Yep, is it going to be us or China that makes all the building deals and close relationships with new rebuilt business eases and gorgeous Ukrainian women.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:
Originally Posted By FoxValleyTacDriver:
I get a headache reading the propoganda from both sides.

Two things I'd be willing to bet money on regardless of the outcome of the war.

This war is going to keep going for a long time, we have years left.

And it will take Ukraine decades and trillions of dollars to rebuild all the destroyed cities and infrastructure.

China is salivating all over the idea that they can move into Ukraine and make profits from the war after the west spends all of the money to win the war.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:29:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
The cultists will mob you and call you a Biden supporter.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ludder093:
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

So since this is the official position of a declared Democrat presidential candidate, are we allowed to call people here parroting the same talking points Democrats/Dem supporters?

Just asking questions...
The cultists will mob you and call you a Biden supporter.

I know. But sorry, I form my own opinions and then select the best candidate to represent me. And often I have to select one that I agree with on somethings and disagree with on others.  I don’t look for candidates to tell me what to believe.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:35:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
At one point this forum was mostly fairly mainstream conservative, hard right and hard left loons were tolerated, but not the majority. The loons on the extremes have taken over, to fit in you have to agree that anyone who isn't as nuts as you is either Hitler or Stalin, depending on what side of the fruit stand you are on.
View All Quotes

I can almost guarantee that when people like moderates and liberals in america form their opinions of what an "american conservative" is, they form that idea based on experiences reading over forums like GD. I've seen it.
At one point this forum was mostly fairly mainstream conservative, hard right and hard left loons were tolerated, but not the majority. The loons on the extremes have taken over, to fit in you have to agree that anyone who isn't as nuts as you is either Hitler or Stalin, depending on what side of the fruit stand you are on.

I used to think I was pretty far on the right of the spectrum. Nowadays it is more like a kaleidoscope than an orderly spectrum. I have no idea where I am on that scale!
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:38:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

As someone pointed out he had four years to make a deal and did nothing. I criticize Dems for doing the same thing when they make bold claims but already had a chance and did nothing. He needs to let go of his Putin doll and join into adult conversation.
View All Quotes
Just putting this here to illustrate how fucked up our political situation is here in the good old US of A.

"I could have negotiated," Trump continued. "At worst, I could've made a deal to take over something, there are certain areas that are Russian-speaking areas, frankly, but you could've worked a deal."

What an imbecile.

As someone pointed out he had four years to make a deal and did nothing. I criticize Dems for doing the same thing when they make bold claims but already had a chance and did nothing. He needs to let go of his Putin doll and join into adult conversation.

The problem is that Putin isn’t willing to let go of his Trump doll.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:47:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dracster] [#21]

Well, yeah, but from what can be known in the public sources is that it is an old Soviet style ammo and aviation gas storage site that has been well known for years.  I wouldn't put anything new or useful there during a wartime situation.  

This is similar to the attack last week that turned out to be an expired ICBM fuel storage site.  Impressive boom, but probably not the new Western weapons that the Russians want us to believe.
View All Quotes

The Ukrainians are supposed to have a couple hundred old FROGs in storage somewhere plus a bunch of old SA-4 & 5. I wonder if they've been hit yet.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:50:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:51:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

Empty rails. I hope his flight was a success.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dracster:
Originally Posted By Snerticus:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwATXhxX0AIXCDT?format=jpg&name=large

Awesome looking aircraft

Empty rails. I hope his flight was a success.

Old picture

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:54:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Remember those crappy Russian ground robots with machine guns?

https://twitter.com/PaulJawin/status/1657768709560074240

https://twitter.com/DiZi25411638/status/1657769299799318528
View All Quotes
Remember those crappy Russian ground robots with machine guns?

https://twitter.com/PaulJawin/status/1657768709560074240

Also, one of the tracks was lost during the transportation,

https://twitter.com/DiZi25411638/status/1657769299799318528

The Tweet text in that is golden!
Everyone tweeted, so did I. Russian combat robot Platform-M. A KamAZ truck, a winch and a ramp were provided for it, but the truck was apparently burned, the winch was stolen, and the ramp was lost.

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 5:11:19 PM EDT
[#25]

Is that why Putin had to call a meeting between him and shoigu to calm tensions between the two...I don't believe for one second he's a Jr. Partner. He is head master.
View Quote

Look a bit deeper and you’ll find multiple chekist types that are ‘former’ highly decorated senior GRU and RuAF leaders at the head of the snake that aren’t just campaign or area leaders. Prigozhin plays a specific role, but he is not the Capo di Tutti Capi. Ukrainian intelligence has said as much.

Read between the lines: Wagner PMC is a GRU sock puppet.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 5:12:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Allegedly, UA sniper work in Bakhmut: https://t.me/ukr_sof/544. I wonder what scope they are using and what kind of real time info it's displaying.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 5:26:16 PM EDT
[#27]

And I'm saying that Russia Understands that it's easy to manipulate some conservatives because they are lazy.We are saying the same thing for different reasons.Potato , potato.
Sorry for the threadslide this whole thing gets my fur up. It's relevant to the war and our election.
View All Quotes
I strayed out of this thread after 7 months, clicked on another UA thread and wow, damn that's some dumb ass shit being posted. "I wish we would have armed the Russians."  WTF is wrong with people? Is it the millennials that have never seen or studied what the USSR era did?

Man, I hate losing faith in people around this place, and very disheartening.

It's still my belief that a chunk of right wing people find it easiest to simply declare all people farther left than them as evil and leave it at that. The biden admin supports Ukraine, so they decide that is the bad thing to do and search for things to confirm what they already think. It's lazy and stupid.
I'm trying to start a rumor that the biden admin is forcing people to keep breathing.

Ok thanks for the clarification!

back on topic

F*^k russia
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 5:32:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lightning_P38] [#28]
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 5:34:21 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

What an imbecile.

Of all the people in the world to pin his reputation on.. Putin?! Really?!
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 5:36:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
Those are founded in leftist talking points used since at least the 70s.

I still remember "no blood for oil" during Desert Shield.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

It may be contrarianism but it is also a shift left.

Just look at the usual accompanying talking points about "muh evil MIC" and "muh endless wars".

Those are straight up, hard left talking points heard from the left circa 2001-2008.
Those are founded in leftist talking points used since at least the 70s.

I still remember "no blood for oil" during Desert Shield.

Which I believe were developed with the efforts of the Soviet Union and other communists. Just another way their IO have proven very successful. It seems to be one of the few things they do well.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#31]

Look a bit deeper and you’ll find multiple chekist types that are ‘former’ highly decorated senior GRU and RuAF leaders at the head of the snake that aren’t just campaign or area leaders. Prigozhin plays a specific role, but he is not the Capo di Tutti Capi. Ukrainian intelligence has said as much.

View All Quotes

Is that why Putin had to call a meeting between him and shoigu to calm tensions between the two...I don't believe for one second he's a Jr. Partner. He is head master.

This is what I've thought for a while, too.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 5:52:45 PM EDT
[#32]

China is salivating all over the idea that they can move into Ukraine and make profits from the war after the west spends all of the money to win the war.
View Quote
They might get their wish with how American foreign policy can't be planned past the next election anymore.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:02:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Lukashenko appears to be in bad shape.  If he goes, Belarus is going to be full-on absorbed into Russia for all practical matters.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:03:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:05:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Bartholomew_Roberts:
Lukashenko appears to be in bad shape.  If he goes, Belarus is going to be full-on absorbed into Russia for all practical matters.
View Quote

I wonder if he's been tested for poison/radiation poisoning yet.

The annexation of belarus would be seriously bad news for Ukr. Every male russia could get their hands on would go straight to the front.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:14:15 PM EDT
[#36]

It may be contrarianism but it is also a shift left.

Just look at the usual accompanying talking points about "muh evil MIC" and "muh endless wars".

Those are straight up, hard left talking points heard from the left circa 2001-2008.
View Quote

So far left that 1930s communists are in sight because I’d argue that capitalists and the MIC are interchangeable in context.

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:16:31 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By centex_SR-15:

So far left that 1930s communists are in sight because I’d argue that capitalists and the MIC are interchangeable in context.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/260794/IMG_0059-2816829.jpg
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/260794/IMG_0060-2816814.jpg

View Quote

suckers. every single one of them.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:20:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By DonKey153:

The annexation of belarus would be seriously bad news for Ukr. Every male russia could get their hands on would go straight to the front.
View All Quotes

Belarusian males do get a vote in the matter.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:21:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:28:07 PM EDT
[#41]

Of all the people in the world to pin his reputation on.. Putin?! Really?!
View Quote
I don't get it either.  He called the invasion of Ukraine genius.  He really can't get Putin's balls out of his mouth.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:28:14 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

I’m sure Poland will be keeping a sharp eye on any mobilization and troop movement in Belarus.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:29:47 PM EDT
[#43]
They might get their wish with how American foreign policy can't be planned past the next election anymore.
View All Quotes

That would be a terrible idea foreign policy wise.  Ukraine has a lot of natural resources we need and there is going to be a ton of money to be made rebuilding Ukraine.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:33:50 PM EDT
[#44]

Kill the officers keeping them there and the mobiks might start surrendering en mass.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:41:25 PM EDT
[#45]
More info on Bakhmut progress. Love seeing that red disappear!!!

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:48:11 PM EDT
[#46]
After China's support for Russia, I doubt Ukraine will be overly eager to join that camp. I don't imagine they will be inviting Iran to the Victory party either.

The Ukr inians seem to more a bit more idealistic than us these days.
View Quote
True true
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:50:00 PM EDT
[#47]
But, but, but muh ESCALATION!

Milley and Biden,
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:53:03 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Polls indicate that the Belarusian populace is largely against intervention in Ukraine on the side of Russia. I don't think that mass conscripting Belarusian males and sending them into combat would end very well. I would envision the Kastus Kalinouski regiment, Pahonia regiment, etc. getting a surge of recruits, and I could also see partisan activity picking up significantly on Belarusian soil.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:59:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#49]
Hehehe! Sucks to be you vatniks!

https://twitter.com/pstyle0ne1/status/1657872695357472774

“Complex” must be a weird translation from Russian of “fucked up bad.”
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 7:11:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#50]
Originally Posted By bigstick61:
Which I believe were developed with the efforts of the Soviet Union and other communists. Just another way their IO have proven very successful. It seems to be one of the few things they do well.
View Quote

Once Russia is tapped out and can’t afford disinformation like they could two years ago, watch what random ideas and organizations suddenly blink out of existence.

Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4021 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top