Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4120 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 3:17:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

I'll agree that Russia vs Chechnya eventually devolved into a war with no good guys, but it didn't start out that way. The early Chechen insurgents and their leadership were overwhelmingly secular, and it was a nationalistic, anti-Russian rebellion more than anything. Unfortunately, the influence of Salafism and foreign assholes like Khattab did increase over time, but I think it's important to note that it didn't start out that way.

What's happened to Chechnya has always been sad to me. Dudayev was a really good guy, and I don't think Chechnya was destined to turn into a warlord, jihadist infected shithole and then a brutal dictatorship like it is today. It's just another example of Russian imperialism completely fucking over a people and society, and in hindsight, I think that their behavior in Chechnya foreshadowed their behavior today. They murdered something like a fifth of the entire Chechen population, completely leveled Grozny, uploaded videos of them tying Chechens to two different vehicles and ripping them apart, uploaded pictures of dead civilians that they'd carved Swastikas into, etc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By weptek911:
Originally Posted By Stevo89:

Does this mean GD will be cheering for the Russians and the Taliban, now?

Wars with NO good guys are the best wars. Root for both sides and cheer a high body count.
Iran vs Iraq
Russia vs Chechnya
Philippines vs Muslim insurgents.
China vs Vietnam
China vs India
Taliban vs Iran.

Gotta love it.

I'll agree that Russia vs Chechnya eventually devolved into a war with no good guys, but it didn't start out that way. The early Chechen insurgents and their leadership were overwhelmingly secular, and it was a nationalistic, anti-Russian rebellion more than anything. Unfortunately, the influence of Salafism and foreign assholes like Khattab did increase over time, but I think it's important to note that it didn't start out that way.

What's happened to Chechnya has always been sad to me. Dudayev was a really good guy, and I don't think Chechnya was destined to turn into a warlord, jihadist infected shithole and then a brutal dictatorship like it is today. It's just another example of Russian imperialism completely fucking over a people and society, and in hindsight, I think that their behavior in Chechnya foreshadowed their behavior today. They murdered something like a fifth of the entire Chechen population, completely leveled Grozny, uploaded videos of them tying Chechens to two different vehicles and ripping them apart, uploaded pictures of dead civilians that they'd carved Swastikas into, etc.

Thx for the background. I didn’t know about the more secular history.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 3:27:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

View All Quotes

Wars with NO good guys are the best wars. Root for both sides and cheer a high body count.
Iran vs Iraq
Russia vs Chechnya
China vs Vietnam
China vs India
Taliban vs Iran.

Gotta love it.

Here's the Wikipedia article on Dudayev if you're interested.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 3:29:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 3:32:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Question for those that know: would it be possible for us to deliver a noteworthy amount of M198s?
View Quote

I don't know for certain, but the number of units formerly in US service matches up pretty closely with what was sold to Iraq and Lebanon and possibly other countries. I doubt we have very many left, and it has been several years since any US personnel actively trained on them or maintained them. Next largest users are Brazil and Pakistan, so I don't see them contributing tubes or training either, for political reasons. No European users at all, so again a total lack of operating and maintaining experience, or infrastructure for same.

So I would be very skeptical that it would be possible, or worth the effort.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 3:37:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Lol
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#6]

🤡The collapse of another analog net: the Voronezh radar turned out to be full of holes due to corruption

According to Russian media, the check revealed a discrepancy between the technical characteristics of the Voronezh radar (designed to detect space and aerodynamic objects, including ballistic and cruise missiles) declared by the manufacturer RTI Concern, with real ones. Just Major General Vyacheslav Lobuzko, who is responsible for the construction of stations for the detection of ballistic and cruise missiles "Voronezh", turned out to be a close friend of the deputy commander-in-chief of the East Kazakhstan region Alexander Golovko.

Lobuzko was the division commander of the 3rd separate air defense army (missile attack warning system). Now it turned out that the “rocket-space shield” is full of holes due to corruption. Lobuzko was arrested. It’s a pity that such an agent was lost behind enemy lines ...

#Radar_Voronezh #analogues_no

🇺🇦 Follow IP

https://t.me/bochkala_war/13481
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 3:47:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Ukrainian air force Brigadier General mentions some capabilities that some of the weapons systems will provide for them.  Article translates to English.

https://www.radiosvoboda.org/a/my-zmozhemo-zavoyuvaty-perevahu-v-povitri/32429248.html
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Prime:
MAN, they got jokes.

"We will show Iranians what real martyrs are," said Taliban leader Wahhabit ibn Zelenah.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/IMG_3103-2831695.jpg

https://t.me/ukrainian_militant/15555

No, they have to cheer for Iran, because Iran is helping Russia destroy Ukraine, which deserves it because Ukraine hurt Twump.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:00:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:09:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NEXT23] [#10]
Volunteers- are they volunteers as in not getting paid?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:10:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

I was sure that Nokia was going to survive.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m24shooter:
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
Super cool HIMARS 6-shot black powder cannon model that really fires - major want.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NonCredibleDefense/comments/13tytr0/latest_himars_attack_is_brutal/

I was sure that Nokia was going to survive.

Huh, kinda want that.  Would be a dandy item to shoot roman candles on the 4th of July…
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:11:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

A long time ago, I led a study to look at technology impact on .mil type aircraft. One of those was looking at technology impact assessments on bomber aircraft. Dollars per target killed was my metric. The .mil study participants had never thought of looking at that as a metric. Now it's de rigueur.

This chart also points to a fundamental change in warfare where air dominance can't be achieved. It will be interesting to see if it causes any upheavals in our own warfighting strategy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Of course, there are other ways of factoring cost benefit analysis, but this was an interesting chart.

Note the artillery cost of Excalibur is for taking out a target at 30km.   Also of note is the 90% chance of hitting targets with Switchblade 600.   Plus an over 93% chance of defeating armor with Javelin.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxNEyq-WIAALUXb?format=jpg&name=medium

A long time ago, I led a study to look at technology impact on .mil type aircraft. One of those was looking at technology impact assessments on bomber aircraft. Dollars per target killed was my metric. The .mil study participants had never thought of looking at that as a metric. Now it's de rigueur.

This chart also points to a fundamental change in warfare where air dominance can't be achieved. It will be interesting to see if it causes any upheavals in our own warfighting strategy.

Yeah very interesting topic. It seems we focused only on air dominance because that reduces casualties on our side and we assume we would be doing the fighting. That exclusive strategy did not factor in helping another country without providing air cover for them and was not COIN.

Ukraine is such a huge wake-up call that there is a big gaping hole in our planning regarding assisting others when we don’t want to get directly involved. ADA and long range precision fires are essential in that case, in great quantity.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:15:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By fike:

Haka. Maori war dance.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

That was obviously something practiced. What the hell was it, though?

Haka. Maori war dance.

New Zealanders. Their rugby team All Blacks (uniform color) made that famous as a pre-game demonstration. Some guys really get into the facial expressions.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:24:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Thankfully I don't think Patriot or Nasams is getting the majority of these.   I think it is the better air defense radar network that has been setup, then they were able to get gun truck and manpad teams in areas to shoot at the drones, remember they have hours to get into likely positions.  Then Gepards, and various short and medium range systems would go for other discovered drones in range.  Last thing you would want is to use Patriot and Nasams on them unless you had to.  Nasams is better suited for cruise missiles, Patriot overlaps then.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:
Total tally of Shahed drones.

The extremely high Shaheed shootdown rates seem to say the Ukrainians have another system in operation.  I don’t think Patriot is getting all of those, or even NASAMS.  Maybe the 70mm guided rockets, or more Gepards, or something.  Probably won’t know for a while.

Thankfully I don't think Patriot or Nasams is getting the majority of these.   I think it is the better air defense radar network that has been setup, then they were able to get gun truck and manpad teams in areas to shoot at the drones, remember they have hours to get into likely positions.  Then Gepards, and various short and medium range systems would go for other discovered drones in range.  Last thing you would want is to use Patriot and Nasams on them unless you had to.  Nasams is better suited for cruise missiles, Patriot overlaps then.

If the Shaheed defense continues to be relatively airtight and is sustainable (i.e. with a low-cost counter) it makes me wonder if it will continue to be worthwhile for Russia to keep up the agreement with Iran.  It’s costing them something, we just don’t know what.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:26:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Storm Shadow terminal maneuver?

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:27:04 PM EDT
[#16]

New Zealanders. Their rugby team All Blacks (uniform color) made that famous as a pre-game demonstration. Some guys really get into the facial expressions.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

That was obviously something practiced. What the hell was it, though?

Haka. Maori war dance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haka
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:28:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.
View All Quotes

4D chess

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.

Well, if someone in some agency somewhere managed to make lemonade out of that lemon, I tip my hat to him.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:34:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
Lol
View Quote

Yeah, Ukraine engages in operation that will turn Ukraine into a nuclear wasteland.  Everyone will believe that.
Fucking morons.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#19]

Yeah, Ukraine engages in operation that will turn Ukraine into a nuclear wasteland.  Everyone will believe that.
Fucking morons.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
Lol

Fucking morons.

That's such Bs! Just happened to have a TV crew there to film..ffs. they don't even try
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:45:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:
Storm Shadow terminal maneuver?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxOyg7-XoAId6eS?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

They do pop up and strike downwards on the target
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:45:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#21]
Duped myself
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:48:51 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:56:27 PM EDT
[#23]
There are currently 4 Tu-95MS aircraft in the Saratov region.

One hour until arrival at the potential missile launch zone.

At 23:03 Tu-95MS took off from Engels airfield.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:56:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: yekimak] [#24]
Doublepost
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:59:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Too bad they won't meet some "Russian volunteer" F-whatevers.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 5:00:08 PM EDT
[#26]

Yeah very interesting topic. It seems we focused only on air dominance because that reduces casualties on our side and we assume we would be doing the fighting. That exclusive strategy did not factor in helping another country without providing air cover for them and was not COIN.

Ukraine is such a huge wake-up call that there is a big gaping hole in our planning regarding assisting others when we don’t want to get directly involved. ADA and long range precision fires are essential in that case, in great quantity.
View Quote

We used to get that. We made SHORAD systems and sold them to partners and cheap fighters like the F-5 etc.

Speaking of that, the ideal Ukrainian fighter probably isn’t the F-16, it’s probably the FA-50.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 5:00:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#27]

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 5:07:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Ukrainian snipers fire high-precision shots at Russian soldiers from miles away
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

I have a feeling that, by the time this thing comes to fruition (with all of the "improvements"), a lot of grunts will miss the lightweight and nimble M-14  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

After exhaustive analysis and debate the Taliban decided their AKs and PKM machineguns were over-matched by 14.5” M4s and have decided to upgrade their entire army with the superior firepower and accuracy of the M4. One Taliban warlord is quoted as saying “That PKM is a heavy bitch!  Who needs a full size cartridge these days?  Our soldiers will soon be able to carry 50% more ammunition and hit targets beyond 50 meters with precision fire. The full size 7.62 cartridge is dead end for the infantry. “

That might have happened 😂

10:10

In the future, US Infantry will be clearing trenches using 15lb battle rifles with 20 round mags holding .270WSSM...

I have a feeling that, by the time this thing comes to fruition (with all of the "improvements"), a lot of grunts will miss the lightweight and nimble M-14  

It sounds like a great DMR and light machine gun cartridge. But looking at the fighting in Ukraine it would seem to be horrible for regular troops there.  

Gen Milley, no kidding the troops were “over matched “ by PKM 7.62x54 machine guns!! What a damn surprise. How about just fielding more M240s rather than burdening every single soldier with big ass gun and ammo?

I’m a bit surpised to not see more vids of 40mm grenades being used by individual troops. I saw maybe two so far and those compact launchers look great. Seems those would be great for trenches  and dugouts.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 5:13:06 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Iran vs Iraq
Russia vs Chechnya
China vs Vietnam
China vs India
Taliban vs Iran.

Gotta love it.

That’s probably the real reason they assassinated Dudayev….with him out of the way the crazies could run amok and undercut support for the Chechens. It also didn’t help that  Dudayev was making monkeys out of Moscow.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 5:17:03 PM EDT
[#31]

The "2nd order effect" to that is that the Pakistani ISI is responsible for forming the Taliban initially and has deep ties to many of the Taliban groups (lookin' at you "Haquanni Network".  So, we have the potential for the Taliban to trigger a conflict between a potential nuclear power (Iran) and a declared nuclear power (Pakistan).  We could see a scenario where three groups hostile to the US end up wiping each other out.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By coralreefer:
Originally Posted By yekimak:
Originally Posted By The_Gooch:

That's a shitload of Shitheads.
Thats what was probably on that Iranian military cargo plane that landed near Moscow a few days ago.

Well the taliban just declared war on Iran and said they'd do a better job at it than Americans..... So...

This world can't get any crazier! Now we have to choose a side between Iran and Taliban!!  Can they both fight till the last man standing, and hopefully he will be on one leg!

The "2nd order effect" to that is that the Pakistani ISI is responsible for forming the Taliban initially and has deep ties to many of the Taliban groups (lookin' at you "Haquanni Network".  So, we have the potential for the Taliban to trigger a conflict between a potential nuclear power (Iran) and a declared nuclear power (Pakistan).  We could see a scenario where three groups hostile to the US end up wiping each other out.

I’m adding THAT to my 2023 bingo card!  Removing those three trouble makers by infighting would have a substantial impact on peace in the Islamic world. Then with a  rippled Russia this planet might be almost inhabitable again. 😂😂😂
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#32]

Ukraine is such a huge wake-up call that there is a big gaping hole in our planning regarding assisting others when we don't want to get directly involved. ADA and long range precision fires are essential in that case, in great quantity.
View Quote

That's a very astute observation. The America's preferred way to help in hot spots is to get the UN to declare a no fly zone that we enforce.  

I'm trying to think of the last time we were helping somebody without using our airpower... Contra's?... before that it was the Muj in Afghanistan.  That was last century.  Yeah we're rusty.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 5:32:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Embedded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSjHtXQ17sA

And it should be pointed out this is all after the invasion, not him saying it "a couple years ago".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Originally Posted By kpacman:
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

What did Tucker say that was so bad so early to turn your friend off?
I know that he said he was on Russia's side a couple years ago but that was before the invasion.
I know he's been rather weak on supporting Ukraine but I don't really know exactly what he said because I don't listen to him.

I find it hard to care about what's in America's best interest regarding Ukraine when our government is doing everything it can to destroy this country internally. Nor is their motive pure regarding anything they do regarding Ukraine.

I do staunchly support Ukraine just because they are defending themselves against the invading tyrant. Anyone who believes in and cares about freedom should be supporting someone resisting an invader. A part of me kind of wishes I was there helping them.

I'll apologize if someone has already posted this before me.

Embedded:

And it should be pointed out this is all after the invasion, not him saying it "a couple years ago".

“Did Putin ever threaten my job?! Did Putin ever call me a racist?!”

Probably not but I doubt Zelensky ever did either. His one point of favor for Russia is that it is bigger!!

This is just insane rationalization. I quit listening to any broadcast news after 2020 riots and election crap. Glad I did.

Russia always has been and remains the Evil Empire. Anyone that doesn’t recognize that plain fact is disingenuous or mentally damaged. Ukraine is basically doing NATO’s founding purpose and isn’t even in NATO. Saving Europe. I just hope the Poles get a chance to extract some flesh from orc bones before it is over.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 5:39:29 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

One of our local high schools do a haka before games.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 5:39:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 5:51:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

First vid . Cool hearing the storm cruise missiles
View Quote

Yep, when you hear one of those loud SOB's coming, best to jump into a hole and pull it in over you. You know the hurt is coming.  Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 5:56:27 PM EDT
[#37]

If the Shaheed defense continues to be relatively airtight and is sustainable (i.e. with a low-cost counter) it makes me wonder if it will continue to be worthwhile for Russia to keep up the agreement with Iran.  It's costing them something, we just don't know what.
View All Quotes
Total tally of Shahed drones.

The extremely high Shaheed shootdown rates seem to say the Ukrainians have another system in operation.  I don't think Patriot is getting all of those, or even NASAMS.  Maybe the 70mm guided rockets, or more Gepards, or something.  Probably won't know for a while.

If the Shaheed defense continues to be relatively airtight and is sustainable (i.e. with a low-cost counter) it makes me wonder if it will continue to be worthwhile for Russia to keep up the agreement with Iran.  It's costing them something, we just don't know what.

I'm a little surprised Iran is still able to manufacture these things considering the attention given to them by the West in restricting the Western components they use. Either China is filling the void here or Iran is digging into its own stockpile to sell to Russia.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

I saw that article yesterday on CNN & noticed the picture is captioned "A man shoots an AK-12 Kalashnikov assault rifle ahead of an arms show in Russia in 2020."

Only problem is, that's not an AK-12. That looks to be a PP-19 Vityaz, 9mm, look at the magazine.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:04:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#39]

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:06:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Multiple strikes in Russian territory in the last 10 min.  Mostly along the coast.

View All Quotes
Multiple strikes in Russian territory in the last 10 min.  Mostly along the coast.

This is great news to read about. Not only are they getting through much vaunted strategic S300/400 range rings but also the tactical systems tactical systems like Tunguska and Pantsyr meant to defend against such cruise missiles. Just further validates my POV that long range missiles and ballistic missiles will go a long way in preparing the battlefield and more importantly.. sowing chaos within Russian senior leadership.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:14:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Easterner:

You can come join me fighting racist orcs. I sent in my paperwork, and filled out the legion application four days ago. I just had a phone interview with a Battalion recruiter while I was on a hike around the city. That was a lot faster than i expected. I think calling murdering russians "Orcs" is the preferred label.

No need to try to understand mental illness unless that's your hobby or profession.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Originally Posted By Birddog15:

No they don't think we are being racist. They are using the tactic you described. Others will assume we must be racist and follow the new narrative layed out. If I get banned for calling murdering Russians "Orcs", so be it. I honestly have enough real stress in my life.

Dittos.

Im sick of the petty trolling they are all doing and when it doesnt work and they look stupid for trying  they act like little third graders crying to teacher that little jimmy has a better desk thats by the window.  ("they have a 4000 page thread! they support the big guy getting 10 percent!.biolabs!!  muh tax payur money!.etc")  they cant have a 4000 page thread because i dont like them!!

You can come join me fighting racist orcs. I sent in my paperwork, and filled out the legion application four days ago. I just had a phone interview with a Battalion recruiter while I was on a hike around the city. That was a lot faster than i expected. I think calling murdering russians "Orcs" is the preferred label.

No need to try to understand mental illness unless that's your hobby or profession.

@Easterner

What are your choices, combat or medic?

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:15:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:15:43 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

To sleep or not to sleep. Fooooo
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:17:27 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Stay safe, should be arriving within the next 30 min.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:20:05 PM EDT
[#45]

No, they have to cheer for Iran, because Iran is helping Russia destroy Ukraine, which deserves it because Ukraine hurt Twump.
View Quote

Maybe Tucker will give them guidance.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Cobradriver:

The russkies were given a shot at joining the normal world and they pissed it all away.

Retards+Vodka=400+ years of drunken stupidity

Kill a commie for Mommy?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cobradriver:
Originally Posted By CletusRoundbelly:
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
Sad thing is a lot of screen names in that thread and others, i have had a lot of respect for over the years , now they seem like different people .

it's all fucked up.

I grew up and served during the cold war, and for the life of me I cannot understand how anyone could possibly support Russia in this thing. The Russians are bad news, have always been bad news, and will continue to be bad news. They cannot control themselves at all and need to be put in their place.

The russkies were given a shot at joining the normal world and they pissed it all away.

Retards+Vodka=400+ years of drunken stupidity

Kill a commie for Mommy?

Once the USSR fell apart, the satellite states ran away from Russia

They still have a chance to join, once someone hangs Putin and installs a Republic
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:25:40 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

The drone interceptions are not so bad. It's those cruise missiles that really make you question your life choices.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:26:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Another very old war time tradition.  Musically trash talking your enemy.

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:29:34 PM EDT
[#49]

The drone interceptions are not so bad. It's those cruise missiles that really make you question your life choices.
View All Quotes

I understand, those are a different animal to deal with.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:30:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4120 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top