Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4349 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:44:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

If true, where does this leave Ukraine? If Putin remains in power, the war will continue. And if Shoigu and Gerasimov are replaced, Russia might actually end up with competent leadership. So at best, nothing changes as far as Ukraine is concerned. And things might even get worse.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

If true, where does this leave Ukraine? If Putin remains in power, the war will continue. And if Shoigu and Gerasimov are replaced, Russia might actually end up with competent leadership. So at best, nothing changes as far as Ukraine is concerned. And things might even get worse.

Buzz kill.

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:44:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#2]
I’m not sure about his scoring but interesting
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:45:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks again @Prime

I gave Irish my old 5.11 bag, loaded him up with a medical kit in that drop leg kit you sent, the Brit got some more med stuff, and your bag became my new pack. My battle belt first aid kit is looking good too.

I made a second first aid kit from a lot of the left overs, that is pretty diverse thanks to you. Lots of the straps are great for tools, and some of the pouches with foam will be perfect for optics or delicate instruments. The next project is a cover like the helmet scrims. A couple people asked me to make a bag cover, so here we are with prototypes.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Ukraine is absolutely fucked now. For a moment there was a glimmer of hope.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:46:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh how I would love to hear from the world's SIGNET community.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:47:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By kncook:

It was an IL-22M and they even gave a tail number, the outer engines had ripped off making it look like a 2 engine craft.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:

It was an IL-22M and they even gave a tail number, the outer engines had ripped off making it look like a 2 engine craft.

Man I better watch what I can now before heading home

No internet provider
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:47:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Matanzas:
View Quote
Can you explain why?
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:49:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By thehun06:
So Wagner is no more … Prighozin sold out his Mercs … Russia was made to look like a fool by Belarus negotiating …

Wow …
View Quote

That's what I thought too, he butt fucked everyone!
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:50:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
View Quote

The comments from this tweet...

I wonder where they bought them, there aren't many left. Maybe the Dutch Cheetahs that are stored in Belgium?  

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:50:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jungatheart:
Originally Posted By thehun06:
So Wagner is no more   Prighozin sold out his Mercs   Russia was made to look like a fool by Belarus negotiating  

Wow  

Belarus intervening was not on my bingo card either
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:51:32 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Welcome fellow firearms enthusiast.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:52:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By kbi:

Man I better watch what I can now before heading home

No internet provider [/quo

te]
Star Wars - Negative, negative, it didn't go in. it just impacted on the surface.

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:52:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Can you explain why?
View All Quotes
Can you explain why?

Yes, this definitely made Russia look weak and showed that, while there was no uprising to support a bunch of Mercenaries and criminals led by a cook, there was not exactly support for Putin either. Even from his own MOD.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:53:14 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Explain.  I don't see this at all.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:53:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#15]
Needed HIM as a kid to negotiate!

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:53:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:

Yes, this definitely made Russia look weak and showed that, while there was no uprising to support a bunch of Mercenaries and criminals led by a cook, there was not exactly support for Putin either. Even from his own MOD.
View Quote
If Russia is getting the Wagner soldiers they will waste them.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:53:55 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Yeah Russia has it's shit together now
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:55:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

For what end result?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bunn19:

It’s the most bizarre thing that’s happened during this war IMHO.  I think it could very well be some type of false flag op  orchestrated by Prigozhin and Putin together.

For what end result?

There was a Russian lady on Fox saying so Putin could declare martial law and a full mobilization, as well as get rid of Gerasimov and Shoigu.  

It doesn’t really make sense to me, but possibly makes more sense than Wagner nearly taking over the Russian government and Putin just saying “it’s all good we’ll make some changes to the MOD leadership and keep on keeping on as before.” Even more fishy is that Lukashenko supposedly orchestrated the deal and it was rumored a few weeks ago that Putin had possibly poisoned him.

The entire ordeal is like B rate movie plot instead of real life.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:55:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#20]

For what end result?
View Quote

To find the elements within the MoD that weren't going to remain loyal to Putin as this self-inflicted crisis deepens.

So whoever outed themselves by jumping to help Prigozhin, or simply didn't do enough to stop him, are the ones that will never get promoted again, or we'll stop hearing from them ever again.

There were probably oligarchs and people within the regional administrations that had MoD units stationed there, and sometimes they might have worried aloud to one another how they could keep their slices of the pie since this damned SMO was messing up their racket(s). And no vacations or second homes abroad, either!

Putin can't overhear every whisper that occurs outside Moscow and St. Pete, unless some of "his people" are there to snoop for him. So he probably orchestrated a "provocation" to draw them out.

I think we're going to see a wave of arrests among "coup plotters and sympathizers".

Also notice how apparently NONE of the better-known dissidents jumped on this. Not Navalny, not Kasparov, not anybody. I think they know a trap when they see one (and it wasn't even a very convincing looking coup effort, either).
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Wow what a prescient video! 2021 by a form MP. Worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OutvYSl_TLc
View Quote

Pretty spot on about most of it, but not about their internal peace movement,
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:56:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:57:05 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote
Their shit is so together they just got their shit pushed in by a group that is much smaller and less funded than a large country. This just happened in their own territory where Russia should have had every advantage.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:58:36 PM EDT
[#24]
He in Belarus to rule from there and take over.

It flushed a lot of people out.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:59:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Their shit is so together they just got their shit pushed in by a group that is much smaller and less funded than a large country. This just happened in their own territory where Russia should have had every advantage.
View All Quotes

Those 6 Russian chopper and Command aircraft crews were all in on it. Sacrifice for mother Russia!
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:00:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#26]
View Quote

Ben, I’m pretty sure that was sarcasm. Unless you’re piling it on too.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:02:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#27]
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

To find the elements within the MoD that weren't going to remain loyal to Putin as this self-inflicted crisis deepens.

So whoever outed themselves by jumping to help Prigozhin, or simply didn't do enough to stop him, are the ones that will never get promoted again, or we'll stop hearing from them ever again.

There were probably oligarchs and people within the regional administrations that had MoD units stationed there, and sometimes they might have worried aloud to one another how they could keep their slices of the pie since this damned SMO was messing up their racket(s). And no vacations or second homes abroad, either!

Putin can't overhear every whisper that occurs outside Moscow and St. Pete, unless some of "his people" are there to snoop for him. So he probably orchestrated a "provocation" to draw them out.

I think we're going to see a wave of arrests among "coup plotters and sympathizers".

Also notice how apparently NONE of the better-known dissidents jumped on this. Not Navalny, not Kasparov, not anybody. I think they know a trap when they see one (and it wasn't even a very convincing looking coup effort, either).
View Quote

It’s rather peculiar because we haven’t heard of any major elements of the MoD publicly jumping ship when this whole thing started. Seems like it was Prigozhin on his own.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:03:00 PM EDT
[#28]

Ben, I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm. Unless you're piling it on too. [/quot

e]I figured it out after hitting send
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:04:19 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Thank you for your expert opinion!
Russia is stronker with fewer helicopters and pilots, a divided army, a President who ran scared, and a population cheering the coup. 😃

Russia is fucked twelve ways and still working on thirteen. This is a great opportunity for Ukraine to press those widening cracks on the front. 😁
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:05:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Lonestar6actual:
So the question is, was the “coup” part of a plan to make the Ukrainians show their hand?

Did the Ukes make any moves during this that they wouldn’t of otherwise and that is my the March to Moscow is off?
View Quote

No. They are not retarded.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:11:55 PM EDT
[#31]
So does this inspire Ramzan Kadyrov to do something too ?
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:12:36 PM EDT
[#32]

Russia is stronker with fewer helicopters and pilots, a divided army, a President who ran scared, and a population cheering the coup.

Russia is fucked twelve ways and still working on thirteen. This is a great opportunity for Ukraine to press those widening cracks on the front.
View All Quotes

Russia is stronker with fewer helicopters and pilots, a divided army, a President who ran scared, and a population cheering the coup.

Russia is fucked twelve ways and still working on thirteen. This is a great opportunity for Ukraine to press those widening cracks on the front.
All this
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:13:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

No. They are not retarded.
View Quote
There really wasn't much Ukraine could do other than to continue their plans. The Russian troops stayed in place so nothing changed on the front.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:14:02 PM EDT
[#34]
I can't help wondering if those Russian rebel military groups are looking at this and thinking "The hell with Belgorod, we could take Moscow!"
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:14:41 PM EDT
[#35]
So does this inspire Ramzan Kadyrov to do something too ?
View Quote
The vid posted showed them stopped at a stop sign
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:14:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By absael:
I can't help wondering if those Russian rebel military groups are looking at this and thinking "The hell with Belgorod, we could take Moscow!"
View Quote
Obedient fuckers aren't they.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:15:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#37]
Prediction:
Prigozhin’s plane is shot down today and blamed on Ukraine.

I was really hoping for TOR-1 barrages to level Moscow. 😢
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:15:59 PM EDT
[#38]
I’ve watched all the news channels pretty much all day.

This guys watch and monitor this thread a whole lot lol…..it’s obvious
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:16:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
The vid posted showed them stopped at a stop sign
View Quote
It can be spun that way by him. That fool loves to chest thump and spin stories of greatness.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:16:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Man this sucks! I bought stuff for Smores too!
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:17:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By absael:
View Quote

Yeah, it seems the door is wide open now.  If you have a small army and some tanks, you can drive straight to Moscow for your grievances.  I wonder if Kadyrov will try next.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:17:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

The deleted An-26 video from another channel.
View Quote

They were a long way up.  Shitty way for anyone to die.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:19:59 PM EDT
[#43]
1.) Prigozhin is out of the war leadership game. He just snaked everyone who was willing to follow him.
2.) Wagner is over. The only somewhat effective fighting force they had is now following MOD shite for brains.
3.) Russians are normally paranoid and fatalistic. They are now plumbing new depths of "It's all fucked anyway."
4.) A bunch of top level people just straight up abandoned Putin to his fate in the middle of all that.

Spinning this as something positive for Russia is horseshit.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:21:25 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:21:26 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

I know. That's why I was being facetious
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:21:48 PM EDT
[#46]
13th-

It seems to me that it was an operational move ... Otherwise, the explanations why everything was not brought to the end look as strange as possible ...

We broke away from the front line, arrived in Rostov, and what? And nothing. Viktorovich, I don’t understand under what conditions the agreement was made ... Will Shoigu and Gerasimov be shot? No...here's my answer.

And as for the pilots who were shot down, no one attacked them first ... they were the first to start ...

It was basic defense.

https://t.me/Separ13_13/15599

And the Tik-tok troops that did not reach Rostov, do they want to go to the Zaporozhye direction now?

We need reserves now...

https://t.me/Separ13_13/15603

Reason won!) And the conditions that Prigogine set, which is why this whole movement began, they were met.
And within the framework of these agreements, he knew what he was getting into ... I think so.

https://t.me/Separ13_13/15607

A source close to PMC Wagner: In addition to the resignation of Shoigu, it is also planned to replace a number of FSB generals, including the head of the FSB for Moscow and the Moscow Region Alexei Dorofeev, today the Moscow defense system passed a stress test in case of a sudden invasion of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the direction of Moscow, none of the heads of regional The UFSB, including the capital, did not pass this test, and if Prigozhin had not turned around, then shedding blood, as he puts it, he would have entered Moscow. Further, with such a leaky defense system, the war with Ukraine cannot be continued, now there will be serious reshuffles, both in the Ministry of Defense and in the FSB.
https://t.me/Separ13_13/15613

Release the guys who obeyed the order of the higher authorities of the Southern Military District to lay down their arms when Wagner was taken to headquarters.
The guys at the headquarters of the Southern Military District were told to lay down their arms by some colonels, now some of them have been detained and accused of treason, although they followed the order.
But they were ready to defend. The weirdness will continue.

https://t.me/zapiski_ot_Fidel/7605(repost)

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:
Man this sucks! I bought stuff for Smores too!
View Quote

Ha! I bet a boatload of the wagnerites would love to enjoy a last s’more before they’re Putin Purged.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:26:53 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Saved to the phone!
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:27:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Can you explain why?
View All Quotes
Can you explain why?

This was the one and only opportunity for regime change. Putin will use this to strengthen his inner circle, weed out those who showed even a hint of disloyalty, and rally the Russian people to the cause.
Just my opinion, obviously.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4349 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top