Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4410 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 11:05:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 11:18:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 11:23:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 11:27:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lorazepam] [#4]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 11:30:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Auto5guy] [#5]
This is cool.  A Ukraine drone destroys a russian fake cell tower made from a tall man lift.

Twitter Link

The Russians are actively using fake cell towers to collect intelligence information. Mobile phones independently switch to a station with a stronger signal, and then information is collected about the places where Ukrainian troops are concentrated.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 11:39:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 11:39:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 11:44:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 11:52:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By iggy1337:

I remember at least 1 vid of a Stugna -P taking out a hovering/very slow moving chopper.
Was one of those Ruski plump looking troop transport things.
View Quote

With proper survivability equipment on board, ATGM's are more dangerous to a helicopter than MANPADS.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 11:52:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 11:56:13 AM EDT
[#11]
It looks like friendly fire incident at 3:44 in this video. Guy gets shot in the leg. The video has already been posted, just reposting with this observation.
https://twitter.com/albafella1/status/1675873436097208323
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#12]

Wel GD wil sure lap it up.

View Quote

If you watch the video, it is clear that the Maidan protests were organic, and not some state sponsored coup. Anyone who thinks the cia caused it is a monumental retard.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:01:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

If you watch the video, it is clear that the Maidan protests were organic, and not some state sponsored coup. Anyone who thinks the cia caused it is a monumental retard.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Wel GD wil sure lap it up.

Well hid did say GD didn't he?...

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#14]
How do you cure a hang fire?  With a shovel.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
View Quote

says page doesn't exist.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Clearer footage from the other day when a Russian tank hit mines on the road.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:23:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

says page doesn't exist.
View All Quotes

says page doesn't exist.

Video works fine if you use this.
https://twittervideodownloader.com/
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:23:38 PM EDT
[#18]

says page doesn't exist.
View All Quotes

says page doesn't exist.

Says it was deleted for me now as well.  They hit a moving Russian tank with a fpv drone in the engine.  It immediately caught fire afterwards.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:34:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:37:09 PM EDT
[#20]
I pray that what we are seeing is putin presiding over the total destruction of russia as a world power. I pray that history will see him as a strong man buffoon on the level of Mussolini, a clown who's personal ego and absurd ambitions destroyed his entire country. I pray he meets the same end.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:37:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#21]
Disengaging
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:37:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By acrocat:

Video works fine if you use this.
https://twittervideodownloader.com/
View Quote

ta
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:40:28 PM EDT
[#23]
lol.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:43:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#24]
Originally Posted By daemon734:

I'm more interested in the Shahed kills, I keep getting told they don't use Patriot on drones.
View All Quotes

I'm more interested in the Shahed kills, I keep getting told they don't use Patriot on drones.

I never said they wouldn't unless they needed to, but the multiple aircraft, helo and Iksander kills make up for the Shahed kills.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:50:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#25]
Disengaging
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:50:47 PM EDT
[#27]

I never said they wouldn't unless they needed to, but the multiple aircraft, helo and Iksander kills make up for the Shahed kills.
View All Quotes

Yeah I'm having trouble getting worked up over it when it appears ~80% of their kills are against high value targets, especially without knowing how many of the drone engagements were done as a last resort after they may have gotten through other layers of air defense.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:52:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

You said rape three times...

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By Capta:

I wonder how much that leaflet actually has woth mobiks who have been raped by their “dedys” (senior conscripts), raped by Wager, and raped by Kadyrovites?

You said rape three times...

Russians are rapey.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:54:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
And?  I'm listening to their opinion not engaging in a physical relationship.  A persons sexual pref or gender doesn't reflect the truthfulness or reality of their statements. There are a lot of super straight white guys that are TOTALLY morally and logically wrong with respect to Ukraine.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:
Remember the crematoriums that were pictured way back? This gal seems to think they are being used to cover up losses and making payments to families. Grain of salt and all..... She claims to be in the Ukrainian army.

That's a tranny fyi!
And?  I'm listening to their opinion not engaging in a physical relationship.  A persons sexual pref or gender doesn't reflect the truthfulness or reality of their statements. There are a lot of super straight white guys that are TOTALLY morally and logically wrong with respect to Ukraine.

It's false logic to say that a tranny's opinion/views are beyond reproach, just because a lot of straight white men have idiotic views.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:01:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#30]
Disengaging
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:01:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Yeah I'm having trouble getting worked up over it when it appears ~80% of their kills are against high value targets, especially without knowing how many of the drone engagements were done as a last resort after they may have gotten through other layers of air defense.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

You have to put those kill markings in context with what they were facing those days.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:06:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#32]
Disengaging
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:07:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:07:43 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Well, that can be read three ways.
-Putin needs to win so he can save the world from globohomo even if he has to destroy the world to do it.
-Putin needs to lose so he can be replaced with someone even more insane who will do what’s necessary to win the war at any cost.
-Putin needs to lose so he can be replaced with someone sane who will save Russia from itself, pull out of Ukraine, and not nuke anyone.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:11:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

They can re supply by sea. Remember the battle for the island of Malta in WWII?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By weptek911:
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

Right but... all the men in the world won't matter if they can't get ammo, food, medicine, etc...

Russia can't protect the kerch strait connection.   If they lose the land bridge, Crimea loses logistical connection to the rest of Russia, doesn't it?

They can re supply by sea. Remember the battle for the island of Malta in WWII?

Not if Ukraine can cover the shipping lanes and ports with Anti-Ship missiles.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:17:12 PM EDT
[#36]

There's 8 at least on this launcher alone, not mentioning how many are on the other dozen launchers. I've been flat out told multiple times by prolific posters in this thread that this absolutely does not occur.

If you are counting ROI, Iskander is about a 3:1 ratio to a Patriot, a Shahed is a 50:1.  That matters less than the fact that they have an extremely finite magazine, each Patriot used on a drone is one more Iskander that gets through once they run dry.  If you want the ROI on that, the Shahed 136's warhead is about 60lbs, an Iskander's is around 1500lbs NEW.

The real story to this just shows the overall target selection and attrition problem that got Ukraine in the mess they are in with air defense in the first place. Patriot is not something they can not afford to squander regardless of ROI.  They WILL stop being resupplied, there is no question about that.
View All Quotes

I never said they wouldn't unless they needed to, but the multiple aircraft helo and Iksander kills make up for the Shahed kills.

There's 8 at least on this launcher alone, not mentioning how many are on the other dozen launchers. I've been flat out told multiple times by prolific posters in this thread that this absolutely does not occur.

If you are counting ROI, Iskander is about a 3:1 ratio to a Patriot, a Shahed is a 50:1.  That matters less than the fact that they have an extremely finite magazine, each Patriot used on a drone is one more Iskander that gets through once they run dry.  If you want the ROI on that, the Shahed 136's warhead is about 60lbs, an Iskander's is around 1500lbs NEW.

The real story to this just shows the overall target selection and attrition problem that got Ukraine in the mess they are in with air defense in the first place. Patriot is not something they can not afford to squander regardless of ROI.  They WILL stop being resupplied, there is no question about that.

If they have to shoot Patriot to defend the Patriot battery itself obviously they will.
Clearly you have an agenda to push.  I suggest you consider possible explanations before jumping to conclusions that you personally want to see.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:21:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _disconnector_] [#37]
Originally Posted By fervid_dryfire:

It's false logic to say that a tranny's opinion/views are beyond reproach, just because a lot of straight white men have idiotic views.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fervid_dryfire:
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:
Remember the crematoriums that were pictured way back? This gal seems to think they are being used to cover up losses and making payments to families. Grain of salt and all..... She claims to be in the Ukrainian army.

That's a tranny fyi!

No one is claiming **ANYONES** opinions or views are beyond reproach.  I'm just pointing out that folks that we generally tend to believe (people like ourselves assuming that you're a straight white guy) can be catastrophically wrong with the most simple and direct logical choices.  Sometimes people completely unlike ourselves (a transsexual dude to gal) can be right about specific things.  That's all!
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:22:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#38]

Russian TG
In Primorsko-Akhtarsk (Krasnodar Territory) a powerful explosion near the airfield.
Not a drone. Previously, a rocket was shot down.

Interested in your opinions

✏️ @ieZekiil_9

2️⃣0️⃣5️⃣

https://t.me/mototroopers_205/1082
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:24:05 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

I hope this is true.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:24:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Prime:

Russian TG
In Primorsko-Akhtarsk (Krasnodar Territory) a powerful explosion near the airfield.
Not a drone. Previously, a rocket was shot down.

Interested in your opinions

✏️ @ieZekiil_9

2️⃣0️⃣5️⃣

https://t.me/mototroopers_205/1082
View Quote

They think this might be a failed Russian Kh-22 missile.  Or Russian air defence shot a Kh-22 down.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:24:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#41]
Disengaging
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:39:34 PM EDT
[#42]

I don't have an agenda, this just supports facts that I have been trying to convey in this thread multiple times. Facts that are consistently denied but always end up becoming proven.

Context doesn't change a finite resource. Patriot is the most finite resource they have.  If deep strike OWAs are threatening the launchers, they need to make corrections to either displace more often or defend them better.  They do not have the assets to waste.

This war will be won or lost in the deep fires game, and Ukraine is currently losing that.  The band aid holding it together is Patriot.  That band aid will be ripped off a lot sooner than most think.
View Quote

I don't see it. Russia is mostly striking soft targets with little military value, that kind of "deep fires game" is ineffective. When they target military infrastructure with drones they are mostly shot down with other defenses besides the Patriots.

The Patriots are mostly used against expensive missiles where Russia is equally if not more limited in the supply.

So this claim isn't adding to for me.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:42:22 PM EDT
[#43]
it could be something as simple as "Sop is to fire 2 interceptor missiles per incoming vampire, 1st interceptor eliminates Islander 2nd interceptor is a freebee for drone or whatever else"
I'm not the one receiving the incoming so I aint gonna judge the situation.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:42:37 PM EDT
[#44]

I don't have an agenda, this just supports facts that I have been trying to convey in this thread multiple times. Facts that are consistently denied but always end up becoming proven.

Context doesn't change a finite resource. Patriot is the most finite resource they have.  If deep strike OWAs are threatening the launchers, they need to make corrections to either displace more often or defend them better.  They do not have the assets to waste.

This war will be won or lost in the deep fires game, and Ukraine is currently losing that.  The band aid holding it together is Patriot.  That band aid will be ripped off a lot sooner than most think.
View Quote

You seem concerned.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:43:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#45]
Disengaging
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:44:22 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:46:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#47]
Disengaging
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:47:57 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

I don't think your closing statement is all that controversial, although I'd say we know even less about Russian industrial capacity than we do about what Ukraine is being given.

You do tend to present things as "Patriot vs Shahed or nothing" which isn't entirely true, but you're highlighting a very real problem.

We'll have to just wait and see.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:51:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#49]
Disengaging
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:52:04 PM EDT
[#50]

I'm providing the same level of information sharing and discussion as anyone else in this thread.  The only difference is its objective, which means it will be immediately challenged as a pro Russia stance.

As it already is.

I'm just curious as to how many times you guys can be proven wrong before you even attempt to take an objective look.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Logcutter:

You seem concerned.

I'm providing the same level of information sharing and discussion as anyone else in this thread.  The only difference is its objective, which means it will be immediately challenged as a pro Russia stance.

As it already is.

I'm just curious as to how many times you guys can be proven wrong before you even attempt to take an objective look.

Your issue is that you think you are right, and yet you have proved nothing. You stated your opinion. And others stated there's. No one here knows as they are not there. Really no point in hammering away trying to force opinions down someone's throat just because others don't see it like you do
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4410 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top