Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4422 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:19:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
No body bags? No problem!  Just crush your comrades into meat cubes for easy transportation!

Most likely a fake, they used pallets.

View Quote

The Russian version of PressTube just hits different.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:19:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:21:12 PM EDT
[#3]
3-4 July, not June.

KREMINNA AXIS /1620 UTC 4 JUL/ UKR Intelligence has noted an increasing concentration of RU forces on the Kreminna axis.  In the reporting period 3-4 JUN, RU backed 7 offensive operations with air strikes. UKR forces broke up attacks at Novoselivske, Novovodyane, W of Dibrova, and NE of Serebryanske forestry.  RU conducted fire missions at Nevske, and Bilohorivka.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:23:52 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:23:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#5]
The Armed Forces of Ukraine officially announce the possible preparation, in the nearest future, of a provocation on the territory of the Zaporizzhia Nuclear Power Plant, occupied by Russian terrorists
since March 4, 2022. According to operational information, today, outside objects resembling explosive devices were placed on the outer roofs of the third and fourth power units of the EEA. Their pídriv does not have to damage energy blocks, but can create a picture of shelling from Ukraine. Russian media and telegram
channels are misinformed about this. The Armed Forces of Ukraine do not violate the norms of international humanitarian law, monitor and control the situation and are ready to act under
any conditions.
No provocation of the enemy shall prosper.
⚡️The possible undermining of the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant by Russian troops will affect the whole world and affect Europe.

This was stated by the head of the NATO Military Committee, Rob Bauer, in an interview with the LBC channel.

“If this happens, then this is a much more serious problem than just a military problem or something just for NATO. This is something that the whole world will be involved in, this will have a large impact on Europe” - said the head of the NATO Military Committee.

👉
@Flash_news_ua
ETA:
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:26:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By gatetraveller:

Never watched Tucker.

Generally agree with most of your comments and have certainly never insulted you or been rude to you. Too bad you took insult on behalf of someone else.

View Quote
Yea, I took your comment to mean something different. Anyone who says or implies "I'm an expert, don't question me" deserves questioning.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:28:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Setting up the narrative.

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AZgunner:
After doing some reading regarding Russian rape of civilians in Ukraine, I have to admit that I'm significantly more sympathetic to the Ukrainian cause. I still think their government are corrupt scumbags, but no populace should endure mass war rape.
View Quote
There isn't a government in the world that isn't full of corrupt scumbags.

To me, that is irrelevant in the righteousness of this war.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:29:57 PM EDT
[#9]
VELYKA NOVOSLIKA /1820 UTC 4 JUL/ A RU probe in the vicinity of Rivnopil was broken up; retreating RU units  called in an air strike but were pushed south toward Starornnaiorske. RU air and artillery strikes were conducted against Blahodatne. RU fire missions targeted Bohoyavlenka, Shakhtarske, and Zolota Nyva.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:30:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

View Quote
Seymour Hersh already has his substack written.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By postpostban:
God this is getting old.
What do you think you are accomplishing in this thread?
Do you think anyone in here has any control over anything happining in this war?
People speculate all the time, so what?
Many opinions given in here are wrong, so what?
Nothing posted in here will affect the war in any way.

You seem to have some legitimate clout in the real world, go use it. Help those people get the equipment they need.
Every time you come in here, you act like the war is already lost and Ukraine is Checkmated.
I have no idea if that is true or not, but I do like to read about the events of the day here.
I apreciate the people who post links to current events. I take opinions in here with a grain of salt.

I don't think you are a Putin ally, I don't think you are a fool. I do think you look down on posters in this thread, and I really hate the way you belittle people.

Thank you for offering your opinion on one important topic, we all get your point. At this point, either move on or offer solutions. This thread doesn't need another 5 pages of you.

You and R0N have the same attitude, it got old with him, it gets old with you.
View Quote
this 100%
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:32:07 PM EDT
[#12]

At this point if russia ended up going the Soylent Green route would anybody honestly be shocked?  It would be a pretty short step from the depravity they are already at.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:32:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:33:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By fisherman:

They fly 115 mph.
Cessna 172 flys 185 mph. Guy with a Thompson could take one down.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fisherman:
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
I know we've beaten A10s for Ukraine to death, but can the cannon on them deal with Shaheds in rear areas?

They fly 115 mph.
Cessna 172 flys 185 mph. Guy with a Thompson could take one down.

That would be a sight to behold lol.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:41:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#15]

When air defense was able to shoot down one missile in 2 months:

https://t.me/killpukin/15967

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:43:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By ERNURSE:
I still cant see any freaking twitter posts, dont want to signup but I may have too. Thread is so much better with pics and videos.
View Quote
use this and paste the link in link
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:47:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:48:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acl_k4Xav_A

This video was posted before. If you're like me and tend to skip long videos, find time to give this a view. It's candid talk (in English) by a loyal Russian. He volunteered as a medic on the first day of the invasion, was told they don't need any volunteers, then they called him back a week later to get him signed up. He fights because he's a patriotic Russian, they are liberating Russian lands, saving Russians from pagans, Nazis, and the new world order. He hits some of the same talking points that US "conservatives" hold. Russia is liberating its lands from separatists.

The interviewer asks serious questions, like "what if Ukraine wants to be independent?" The guy pauses and says why would they? Ukraine can never be anything other than a vassal, and they should be Russia vassals.

The flag in his background is the first Russian flag from 1858.
View Quote

I listened to both of his videos. He apparently went to the Kamala Harris school of laughing at questions he doesn't want to answer. They were definitely worth a listen to understand the Russian mindset.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By yekimak:
Big badaboom in Donetsk
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:50:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#20]
Now, big badda boom.

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:50:40 PM EDT
[#21]
I feel like “reptiles” is both an unfortunate translation and also strangely accurate.

Happy Independence Day, freemasons and reptiles, hegemons who have such a public debt that even a Russian whore, who hopelessly dreams of destroying you and winning your green card, is flattering.

A country with a powerful army and economy, people of different nationalities, but they are all Americans and love their country. There is something to be proud of. It is good that we have such a powerful ally.

Long live America🇺🇸🇺🇦

https://t.me/ukrainian_militant/17236
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:52:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Tune-in for this one!! ✨🇺🇦 Please join us Thursday, July 6 🇺🇦✨
for our returning Special Guest Gen. Ben Hodges  
@general_ben
!
🎙Former Commanding General United States Army Europe, Senior Advisor for Human Rights First,  #LIVE on The
@MriyaReport
. Come join us and bring your questions!

10:30 PT / 13:30 ET / 17:30 UTC / 18:30 London / 19:30 Frankfurt / 20:30 Kyiv
#MriyaReport #UkraineWillWin #Counteroffensive
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#25]
M777 action w/ pretty high gun angle.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:07:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:07:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Now, big badda boom.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0NsOrLWcAUXHw_?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Independence day in America but the russians are getting all the fireworks!

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:10:42 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

here we go.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:12:24 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:14:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Auto5guy] [#30]
A gas turbine is on fire in Novgorod russia.

Twitter Link

I wonder if it was another careless smoker or maybe they have a little Bavovnyatko running around?

Twitter Link

Bavovnyatko is a ghost animal. Fluffy and restless.
At night, Bavovnyatko    quietly comes to the occupiers' bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there  

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:16:40 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Video

⚠️📢 Shelling from the side of the VFU was recorded in the following directions: ▶️21:20 - N.P. Bogatyr - n.p. Makeevka: 2 rockets fired from MLRS; ▶️21:20 - N.P. Bogatyr - Donetsk: 2 rockets were fired from the MLRS. [club154038738|@DNR_SCKK]
https://vk.com/wall-154038738_29639

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:20:45 PM EDT
[#32]

Most parts are produced by American companies. For example, exports from the United States to Russia of critical components manufactured by Intel Corporation in 2022 exceeded $700 million.👎

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:24:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#33]
Let's see if this develops or not.

Edit, tweet was deleted, said to be very sceptical of this, but the group has provided useful Intel in the past in occupied territories.

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:27:08 PM EDT
[#34]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0Nw2vZWcAYlbRq?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

That’s where ZNPP is right? It’s going down in the next day or two I bet
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:29:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:
A gas turbine is on fire in Novgorod russia.

Twitter Link

I wonder if it was another careless smoker or maybe they have a little Bavovnyatko running around?

Twitter Link

Bavovnyatko is a ghost animal. Fluffy and restless.
At night, Bavovnyatko    quietly comes to the occupiers' bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there  
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FbLWFThUYAEj6xM?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

User name checks out.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:30:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#36]
Commentary behind the scenes - Tanks are over.
New echelon with T-54/55 in the Voronezh region.

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:31:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#37]

Edit, tweet was deleted, said to be very sceptical of this, but the group has provided useful Intel in the past in occupied territories.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0Nw2vZWcAYlbRq?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

TG Source

The invaders are leaving Energodar en masse. This is reported by sources "evocation.info".
📯 According to our information, the rashists are massively withdrawing troops from Energodar and its environs. Of the dozens of checkpoints in the area, only two remained: from Vasilyevka to Melitopol.

📯 Note that rashist telegram channels began to disperse the wave that the Armed Forces of Ukraine are going to attack the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant on the night of July 5. As practice shows, such stuffing testifies to the preparation of provocations by the invaders themselves.

📯 According to the operational information of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, today, June 4, rashists placed foreign objects similar to explosive devices on the roof of the third and fourth power units of the ZNPP.

🚨 Undermining them can create a picture of shelling by Ukrainian defenders.
🚨🚨 We call on the international community to pay close attention to this situation and prevent the Russian occupiers from committing another terrorist attack.

https://t.me/evocationinfo/103

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:32:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Prime:

Most parts are produced by American companies. For example, exports from the United States to Russia of critical components manufactured by Intel Corporation in 2022 exceeded $700 million.👎

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0MAhNMXgAAbvUh?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0MAhblXgAABgAD?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0MAhliWAAA_FN1?format=jpg&name=900x900
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0MAhyTWwAEksnu?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Unfortunately these are commercially available parts, not milspec so it will be hard to completely stop them from getting such things.

Good news is they seem to have very few Iksandr-m and Khinzhals.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:33:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:49:42 PM EDT
[#40]
‼️ In the event of an explosion at the ZNPP, residents of the potential radiation accident zone must be prepared for a possible evacuation, - Ministry of Health
If authorities have officially notified a radiation emergency, stay indoors or get out as soon as possible. Stay tuned for further announcements and follow the instructions from the authorities.
In case you are advised to evacuate, pack the list from the Ministry of Health in your suitcase or backpack.
❗️❗️ ATTENTION! If you are in the zone of a radiation accident, you can leave the buildings only after the relevant instructions of the authorities. Local authorities will inform you of the location of evacuation points, as well as the safest travel routes if you are evacuating in your own car.

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:53:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#41]

Video:
https://t.me/ragnarockkyiv/53607
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:02:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
The Armed Forces of Ukraine officially announce the possible preparation, in the nearest future, of a provocation on the territory of the Zaporizzhia Nuclear Power Plant, occupied by Russian terrorists
since March 4, 2022. According to operational information, today, outside objects resembling explosive devices were placed on the outer roofs of the third and fourth power units of the EEA. Their pídriv does not have to damage energy blocks, but can create a picture of shelling from Ukraine. Russian media and telegram
channels are misinformed about this. The Armed Forces of Ukraine do not violate the norms of international humanitarian law, monitor and control the situation and are ready to act under
any conditions.
No provocation of the enemy shall prosper.
⚡️The possible undermining of the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant by Russian troops will affect the whole world and affect Europe.

This was stated by the head of the NATO Military Committee, Rob Bauer, in an interview with the LBC channel.

“If this happens, then this is a much more serious problem than just a military problem or something just for NATO. This is something that the whole world will be involved in, this will have a large impact on Europe” - said the head of the NATO Military Committee.

👉
@Flash_news_ua
ETA:
View Quote

Fuck you Russia, the world isn't as stupid as you think.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:03:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Not to derail but aside from Star Trek, it might be my top favorite network TV show. It was well cast (it's criminal Jim Caviezel hasn't become a huge Hollywood name but I know why), well written, and properly concluded in what might be one of the best series endings ever.

What blows my mind is JJ Abrams produced it yet thoroughly ruined Star Trek.
View Quote

JJ Abrams ruined Person Of Interest when Shaw and Root showed up and turned in into a Gurl Powah!! show. Caviezel was great as well as the other main character, my girlfriend still asks me to “Finch it out “ when she wants me to look something up on the internet.

Sorry for the Hijack
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:04:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Boy howdy, if the Russians blow up ZNPP it’s going to get interesting.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:11:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:16:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#47]
Originally Posted By AZgunner:
After doing some reading regarding Russian rape of civilians in Ukraine, I have to admit that I’m significantly more sympathetic to the Ukrainian cause. I still think their government are corrupt scumbags, but no populace should endure mass war rape.
View Quote

Ukraine inherited all they know about corruption from the former Soviet Union. They are working aggressively to clean it up and be more Western. Biden was getting bribes from oligarchs inherited from Soviets while the Ukraine prosecutor tried to investigate Burisma and Hunter. So it was Ukraine’s effort to clean up that earned them threats and ire from VP FJBiden.

Russia is the source and support for much of the corruption in the west. The sooner Russia falls into oblivion the better off we all will be. Right now Ukraine is the only nation willing to bleed to make that happen.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Need to do some stuff then off to bed .

To my American brothers, Happy Independence Day.

Have a great time and if you play with splody stuff keep your fingers out of the way

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:21:35 PM EDT
[#49]

By most standards of law that kind of premeditation is an aggravating circumstance and it goes all the way to the top.  Dear God let the putin regime topple and the government structure crumble to the point that some of these can be brought to justice.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Even "orcs" does not adequately describe the evil of RuAF. Recall that Putin pushed through a legislative change a couple of months ago declaring any crimes such as rape, murder, pillage, etc are NOT crimes in occupied territories.

Previous articles said she was kidnapped by a group of Russian soldiers and when her body was found it was determined she had been raped many times, tortured and quartered.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_1866-2873482.jpg

By most standards of law that kind of premeditation is an aggravating circumstance and it goes all the way to the top.  Dear God let the putin regime topple and the government structure crumble to the point that some of these can be brought to justice.

Yes. As several guys have pointed out in this thread before, a negotiated settlement before restoring 1991 borders means NONE of these war criminals get prosecuted. That is intolerable. They must be beaten enough that war crime tribunals can hunt down and prosecute several levels of complicity.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:22:09 PM EDT
[#50]

Unfortunately these are commercially available parts, not milspec so it will be hard to completely stop them from getting such things.

Good news is they seem to have very few Iksandr-m and Khinzhals.
View Quote
This is why the Israelis have basically stopped all electronics from entering Gaza.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4422 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top