Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4941 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:48:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:52:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Am I the only one who sits here at the computer watching the enemy vehicle driving forward and firing at the Ukrainians and me yelling "SOMEBODY HIT THAT FUCKING THING!!" ?
View Quote

No, you are not.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:52:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

Russian Airspace Deconfliction at work!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Granit? This is Sky Rambo. Hold fire! Hold fire! Damn you bastards, I’m gonna shove those abacus beads up your ass! You are shooting at me! Hold fire!  No no no! Don’t “Fire!” Granit, damn you MF!!!!!!!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4018-2969829.jpg

Pilot died in the plane.

Wow, and an Su-35 too!!  Guess it was good Russia recieved that recent batch of 6 during an entire year of manufacturing.

Russian Airspace Deconfliction at work!

“Sky Rambo, this is Granit. Skies are now cleared. Please confirm…Sky Rambo? Sky Rambo, are you there?”

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:53:17 PM EDT
[#4]

It is so good to see the care packages to help boost the morale of the guys, and you for doing so much to help.  Keep it up Easterner, and may God keep them all and you safe.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Easterner:
@NoMoAmmo

Thank you so much for the care package! It seemed to disappear from tracking, but I was able to get it today.

I am happy to say we had an Australian, a South African, German, Mexican, and Americans enjoying the Slim Jim's and candy this evening.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230929_173352_jpg-2970046.JPG

Our recruits did an operation today and the lights would have been helpful. They will definitely put these lights to good use next time. The various pouches and gear will help them better equip their kits. The tourniquets are highly appreciated, and needed.

Unfortunately I am at the hospital for the second time today. I am the assigned ambulance driver now in addition to training. If something happens I have to get recruits to medical care. First trip was a leg injury from training, and this trip is heat exhaustion. Training is very hard on these guys. When things calm down I will post some other pics from CQB, and my ambush today.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230929_145112_jpg-2970053.JPG

For anyone else. Everything is appreciated and I personally thank everyone for the support.

https://spe-tactical-surplus.com/Donate-to-Ukraine-_c_85.html

It is so good to see the care packages to help boost the morale of the guys, and you for doing so much to help.  Keep it up Easterner, and may God keep them all and you safe.

Yeah everyone was surprised to see me come in with the package. It is the simplest things like the snacks that bring enjoyment here. The food here is 90% potatoes, pasta, hot tea, bread, kasha, and salad. That is what we eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It gets old.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Tiberius:

The “Troubles” have degenerated into two criminal gangs, one nominally Protestant but really atheist, the other nominally Catholic but really Communists, fighting over who controls black market cigarette sales and extortion rackets in Belfast. It’s rather pathetic, really.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jungatheart:
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

It never ceases to amaze me how people can commit genocide on each other - throughout all of human history - for the slightest perceived differences. It always seems to happen between peoples who are very close to each other ethnically.

What happens in Ireland confuses
the shit out of me.

The “Troubles” have degenerated into two criminal gangs, one nominally Protestant but really atheist, the other nominally Catholic but really Communists, fighting over who controls black market cigarette sales and extortion rackets in Belfast. It’s rather pathetic, really.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:05:30 PM EDT
[#7]
This made me chuckle.  Because it's true.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:05:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Very impressive drone attacks. Those drone pilots are very good flying in a dynamic battle space with EW, often near the range limit and diving below the “line of sight” of radio reception.

I wish the West had production capacity in place to produce tens of thousands of cheap FPV drones with hardened control circuits for Ukraine. They need tons of cheap one-hour FPV as well as hundreds of larger, sophisticated 1,000km drones. The Shahed in its new configuration with micro jet and tungsten BBs is a good baseline. Have an alternate incendiary payload too.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:16:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Sound up.  There's cluster munitions going off, Leopard firing, close small arms zipping past the cameraman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v6H0uERteA
View Quote

That has to be comforting to the infantry to have armor alongside them!

- Not seeing any land mines exploding 😁
- Tanks are not blinding charging into point blank range
- Much more disciplined firing which is probably enabled by better optics and overall precision
- Armor is not bunching up and keeps some movement back and forth

Much better than the T72 charge into the wood line.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:18:32 PM EDT
[#10]

They forgot to include Stalin 😂😂

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Is this the wedge and opening for the UN to assert that nuclear power plants in conflict zones be made exclusion zones protected by independent UN peacekeepers? That's a hairy mess any way you slice it.
View All Quotes
Once Ukraine got on the board of directors the IAEA has gotten a spine. All eyes will be on ZPP from now on.

on the immediate return of the Russian-occupied Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant under Ukraine's full control, the Energy Ministry reported on Sept. 29.

Full article for those running low on X

Is this the wedge and opening for the UN to assert that nuclear power plants in conflict zones be made exclusion zones protected by independent UN peacekeepers? That's a hairy mess any way you slice it.

At a minimum it will stop the bald face lies of “Everything’s fine No sabotage found.”  And will bring much more public observation of what is happening there. Russia won’t so easily get away with causing an “accident” and blaming it on the Ukrainians.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:32:30 PM EDT
[#12]
New 1420 video asking young people about Putin. Criticizing the war or the military can get you locked up, so what do they think about Putin and his leadership?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVrdPXxrb0s

Putin and his supporters represent an older generation, the last, dying gasp of the Soviets who place the state as personified by the elite leadership above all and with complete disregard for rights, justice, development, growth, prosperity, or security for the society. Their focus is on their personal security and the security of their ideology and rule, they care nothing for the people as some of these young folks clearly understand. There can be a new Russia. Not the one Putin and Gurulev and Girkin want, but the one these young people want. Eventually, their generation will rule Russia.

It needs to be clear that these views of this younger generation are supported by us in America and the West. Nobody wants to conquer Russia, nobody wants to steal from Russia. We just want to have neighbors who will live peacefully, trading with us in fair commerce. That's not what Putin wants, Putin wants Empire. But it is what young people like these want. I believe we have common cause with them.

As long as they can say this: Kharkiv is Ukraine, Kyiv is Ukraine, Donetsk is Ukraine, Luhansk is Ukraine, Zaporozhia is Ukraine, Kherson is Ukraine, Odessa is Ukraine, Sevastopol is Ukraine, Crimea is Ukraine. This was agreed between Russia and Ukraine in the 1990s, is recognized under international law, and is the basis for all relations. And it is not in any way treason to Russia to say these words.
View Quote

The challenge though is their entire government and economy is based on stealing from others to enrich the centralized elites. When they lost Eastern Europe they lost much of its hard working and intelligent industrial capacity and technical innovation.

Once Russia is stopped from conquering other nations it will collapse from its inverse pyramid kleptocracy. Those young people have to be willing to have children and work hard and suffer through deprivation to rebuild.   And that old Soviet loving generation still has 15-20 years left in it.

They are in for terrible times. They have created enemies of every neighbor who could under decent conditions collaborate with them on growing industry, transportation and markets.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By K0UA:

One second you  are just sitting in your trench smoking a cigarette, and the next second you are just smoking.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By K0UA:
Man these fpv strikes.

https://twitter.com/JayinKyiv/status/1707420088704319709

Those things move fast. No getting out of the way in time. If you happen to see it coming you have 1/2 second to rue your fate.

One second you  are just sitting in your trench smoking a cigarette, and the next second you are just smoking.

Note to self: If old guys get sent to Ukraine because GD stopped funding and WW3 kicks off, build personal cope cage that fits inside a trench. Blue tooth enabled. With wet bar.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:44:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
View Quote

Is this part of or in addition to the authorized 300,000 being conscripted for next 12 months announced earlier in September?  If this in addition, Russian overall losses must be off the charts, since this is 430,000 draftees over the next 12 months in addition to everyone left from the previous mobilizations, as this brings the number of mobliks to over a million in addition to the pre-invasion active duty force.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:49:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#15]
Originally Posted By xd675:

This war is a win win for China.

It weakens both the west by deleting their stockpiles and stores at least short term and Russia has been gutted to the point the CCP claimed sovereignty over Russian territory and the only thing Russia did was put their hand in China’s pocket like a prison bitch.

A real consequence of this war could be Russia becoming a vassal for the CCP or China takes western and central Russia by force.  Either of which greatly complicate our fight with China.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bikedamon:
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

You should get up to speed beyond ARF level conventional wisdom regarding Ukraine, China and Russia. China is (well, was) in Ukraine deep with Belt and Road and many other investments and Ukraine was one of the top external weapons suppliers to China, particularly with advanced stuff that Russia was reluctant to provide because despite all the buddy-buddy we see in the news they see China as a threat. That’s all fine, every nation has its own interests and needs to watch out for itself, my point is that China is much more on the fence with regard to Ukraine than western media and usual narrative on ARF tend to believe.  A while back I said and still believe that we could see China broker a ceasefire or peace deal that ends this war. They have a stake in and are invested in and are politically close with Russia and Ukraine.

China is asshorr but they probably can/will influence the eventual peace settlements. Because if China starts overtly helping Russia, this war can go on for a very long time. Hopefully they stay out!!

I don't think China will overtly or covertly help Russia.  I'm sure there are plenty of Chinese-produced munitions already rolling around Russia (literally, for lack of pallets) from the decades of their quasi-alignment, but I'd be very surprised if we see actual, real military resupply or arms sales happen.  China is too invested in Ukraine in multiple ways and they want Russia weak.  They want the West weak too, and the longer this all goes on the more the West arms production mobilizes, so I don't think they want it to drag out either.

It weakens both the west by deleting their stockpiles and stores at least short term and Russia has been gutted to the point the CCP claimed sovereignty over Russian territory and the only thing Russia did was put their hand in China’s pocket like a prison bitch.

A real consequence of this war could be Russia becoming a vassal for the CCP or China takes western and central Russia by force.  Either of which greatly complicate our fight with China.

I don’t think so at all.

I think China is pissed at Russia and if they don’t do what they want in the next year or two it’s over for their ambitions.

We aren’t “gutting” ourselves of anything g that would be needed vs China. What we are doing is prodding awake our sleepy defense industry awake to ramp up weapon production. Have you seen weapon sales for this? We are also now forced to face the supply chain issues with china before they ever made their big move on Taiwan.

This has energized the US defense industry. The 1980s HARM missiles, Cluster munitions that were set to be decommissioned, block 28/32 F16s, and all the old M113s, old gear etc that has been given away is getting replaced by new shiny stuff. New LRASM Missile production is now pumped to go through the roof because of what we are seeing and learning. F35 production through the roof, evaluating accusation channels with China/Russia in mind more closely, etc.

All this stuff is NOT what china wanted.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:50:07 PM EDT
[#16]

the shit out of me.
View All Quotes

It never ceases to amaze me how people can commit genocide on each other - throughout all of human history - for the slightest perceived differences. It always seems to happen between peoples who are very close to each other ethnically.

the shit out of me.

Start with Henry VIII and work forward. Similar tactics were used against Scotland but very different results in Ireland (religious oppression and weaponized famine to clear population for noble estates). If he had simply enforced his rule and left out trying to annihilate/genocide Catholics he could have easily subjugated Ireland forever. But he chose scorched earth on them instead.

Russia might want to pay attention to that. When you use state controlled religion to justify your power grab you leave the population no room to exist. They have nothing to lose by resisting forever.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:52:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#17]
View Quote

We rightly complain of the West seeming to not want to truly help Ukraine win by our hesitant aid. But Putin also is signaling no intention to win, just hang on. 130,000 is maintenance not a surge.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:53:57 PM EDT
[#18]

It’s important to understand why that is.

It’s about power, and maintaining control of it.

The CCP understand their hold on power is limited.  They understand there is another Chinese government that exists and has legitimate claim to the mainland, and the moment the CCPs grasp slips they will come in and take everything.

It’s not about chips or superconductors or island bases.  This is about the CCP eliminating a threat to their power.  That’s why I believe the Chinese war is inevitable and will be sooner than later because of the demographics cliff they are falling off of.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Prime:
🇨🇳Xi Jinping said that "no force will stop the return of Taiwan to Chinese control"

He said this at a festive reception in Beijing on the occasion of the 74th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China cites.

"Achieving the complete reunification of the Motherland is the aspiration of the people, the trend of the times and a historical necessity and cannot be stopped by any force."

https://t.me/newspn/68253

https://www.wionews.com/world/xi-claims-complete-reunification-of-china-cannot-be-stopped-by-any-force-640628

It’s important to understand why that is.

It’s about power, and maintaining control of it.

The CCP understand their hold on power is limited.  They understand there is another Chinese government that exists and has legitimate claim to the mainland, and the moment the CCPs grasp slips they will come in and take everything.

It’s not about chips or superconductors or island bases.  This is about the CCP eliminating a threat to their power.  That’s why I believe the Chinese war is inevitable and will be sooner than later because of the demographics cliff they are falling off of.

Excellent point that needs periodic mention as disinfo is constantly trying to misdirect and instill doubt.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:56:00 PM EDT
[#19]

- Much more disciplined firing which is probably enabled by better optics and overall precision

View Quote

Much better overall discipline on the part of the Ukes than we saw in earlier battles
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:56:33 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

the shit out of me.

Exactly. The historical enmity was used by communist and criminal organizations to keep the rift open and profit.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:00:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#21]
‼️Russians use their artillery sparringly due to shortage of barrels

"As artillery officers from the headquarters of the Northern Military District told us, now the artillery barrel production resource is about 80%, and this explains the low artillery support of our defending units. They save the resource of barrels to deter the enemy in the event of a big breakthrough.

New barrels are not arriving, since the technology for their mass production is almost lost. Now they are removing barrels from equipment that is located at storage bases that have a service life of at least 50%.

Of course, we will fulfill our tasks, but where is the role and place of Shoigu-Gerasimov in forecasting this issue before the start of the SVO.

Now, because of this miscalculation, the guys are paying with their lives, and the troops have switched from offensive to defensive."
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:02:55 PM EDT
[#22]

Start with Henry VIII and work forward. Similar tactics were used against Scotland but very different results in Ireland (religious oppression and weaponized famine to clear population for noble estates). If he had simply enforced his rule and left out trying to annihilate/genocide Catholics he could have easily subjugated Ireland forever. But he chose scorched earth on them instead.

Russia might want to pay attention to that. When you use state controlled religion to justify your power grab you leave the population no room to exist. They have nothing to lose by resisting forever.

View Quote

ta
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:05:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Very impressive drone attacks. Those drone pilots are very good flying in a dynamic battle space with EW, often near the range limit and diving below the “line of sight” of radio reception.

I wish the West had production capacity in place to produce tens of thousands of cheap FPV drones with hardened control circuits for Ukraine. They need tons of cheap one-hour FPV as well as hundreds of larger, sophisticated 1,000km drones. The Shahed in its new configuration with micro jet and tungsten BBs is a good baseline. Have an alternate incendiary payload too.

View Quote

Yeah, if the US MIC really applied all their devious genius and bottomless budgets, some truly horrifying FPV drones could be developed. I'm sure it will happen eventually seeing how devastating they have been.

I could see giant rooms filled with thousands of remote operators, each zooming a tiny 1:25 size Reaper drone at individual enemies on a future battlefield. Drones that fire mini AIM120 missiles at each other...and not even talking about AI and autonomous drones that maybe land and wait for weeks, recharge themselves via solar panels, then come to life suddenly when some poor shlub 11B passes by.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:09:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:10:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By kncook:

I don’t think so at all.

I think China is pissed at Russia and if they don’t do what they want in the next year or two it’s over for their ambitions.

We aren’t “gutting” ourselves of anything g that would be needed vs China. What we are doing is prodding awake our sleepy defense industry awake to ramp up weapon production. Have you seen weapon sales for this? We are also now forced to face the supply chain issues with china before they ever made their big move on Taiwan.

This has energized the US defense industry. The 1980s HARM missiles, Cluster munitions that were set to be decommissioned, block 28/32 F16s, and all the old M113s, old gear etc that has been given away is getting replaced by new shiny stuff. New LRASM Missile production is now pumped to go through the roof because of what we are seeing and learning. F35 production through the roof, evaluating accusation channels with China/Russia in mind more closely, etc.

View Quote

I agree with this. China was basically sneaking up on the sleeping US giant with a huge club waiting to pounce when Russia began to bark...

I doubt we are all in the clear but it's possible Russia "saved" US by jumping too soon and missing the mark so badly.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:13:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:13:51 PM EDT
[#27]

I hate China as much as the next guy, but how is filming something in the wide open that you can see from an airliner a national secret? Maybe the airline shouldn't be flying over a military airbase.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GBTX01:

An airline passenger notified the authorities after a Chinese woman filmed the Norwegian Air Force's air base at Evenes. The police were notified, and the woman was arrested.

The woman filmed from the right side of the plane as they landed from the south. From here she could see - and film - the hangars where the Norwegian F-35 aircraft are on 15-minute standby for NATO.

- She filmed, wrote something in Chinese, and sent film and photos from the phone, says the fellow passenger.

I hate China as much as the next guy, but how is filming something in the wide open that you can see from an airliner a national secret? Maybe the airline shouldn't be flying over a military airbase.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:16:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#28]
Things might be heating up in Kosovo. Not sure how this might impact Russia, Serbia’s historical guardian. But Serbia, Kosova and Bosnia are the only non-NATO members in that region. The conflict will be within a pocket of several NATO countries including pseudo-NATO Hungary. I imagine there is a Russian pipeline through that area as well.

NATO increase in deploying to northern Kosovo???! What about ESC☢️LATION???!!

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:19:57 PM EDT
[#29]

Yeah, if the US MIC really applied all their devious genius and bottomless budgets, some truly horrifying FPV drones could be developed. I'm sure it will happen eventually seeing how devastating they have been.

I could see giant rooms filled with thousands of remote operators, each zooming a tiny 1:25 size Reaper drone at individual enemies on a future battlefield. Drones that fire mini AIM120 missiles at each other...and not even talking about AI and autonomous drones that maybe land and wait for weeks, recharge themselves via solar panels, then come to life suddenly when some poor shlub 11B passes by.
View All Quotes

You have an appropriately horrific vision of the future.

I’ll have another bottle of tequila, please. 😂

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:19:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Yesterday we ran the shoot house course. Initially we do four man teams, and then progress to two squads of four. The first runs are run dry to work on the basics of CQB. Afterwards we either do it with blanks or paintballs. This run was with paintballs.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Today was an assault on several buildings. Let's just say that many mistakes were made. Don't forget to look up. Don't ignore the guy lobbing grenades out of windows and an attic. After today we quickly saw they need to run some of these scenarios again. Everything fell apart when the shit hit the fan. Just two enemies wasted most of the team today.

Attachment Attached File

Weapon of choice today....
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:24:01 PM EDT
[#31]

I agree with this. China was basically sneaking up on the sleeping US giant with a huge club waiting to pounce when Russia began to bark...

I doubt we are all in the clear but it's possible Russia "saved" US by jumping too soon and missing the mark so badly.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:

I don’t think so at all.

Yeah Russia didn’t intend to kick the big one off. They were just doing what the did successfully in Chechnya and Georgia and expected minor resistance. Blew up in their face and disrupted the boiling frog (US) because the Ukranisns got uppity about being enslaved, again.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:25:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Pants223:

It's just like S.P.O.R.T.S. until you blow your own brains out
View Quote

Haaa. BRM was back in '88 so let me try to remember...

Slap (the bottom of you mag)
Pull (charging handle)
Observe (the chamber for stuck rounds)
Release (charging handle)
Tap (the forward assist)
Shoot

I still do this instinctively although I usually just lock the bolt/slide to the rear after slapping the bottom of my mag.

Having to mortar (or kick start) you rifle in the middle of a firefight is not good.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:29:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Ukrainian BTR-4 "Bucephal" fires its 30-mm gun at Russiam fortifications in the Zaporozhye direction. September 2023

[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/16vkq57/translated_footage_and_recounting_of_ua_assault/][Translated] Footage and recounting of Ua assault on enemy positions, claiming multiple tanks and personnel destroyed. 5th Parachute Unit of the Sicheslav Airborne Brigade[/url]

HIMARS strike on the accumulation of the Russian infantry. By the 128th brigade of Ukraine. Southern front
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:41:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Who doesn’t love and respect the survival skills of Ukrainian farmers? 😁

Thread summarized by Florks.

Thread unrolled

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:41:20 PM EDT
[#35]

A real consequence of this war could be Russia becoming a vassal for the CCP or China takes eastern and central Russia by force.
 Either of which greatly complicate our fight with China.
View Quote

Fixed one detail.

It baffles me that Putin would rather be a client state of China than a partner with Europe. But that's where he is and the course he's charting. They think China's going to be better to them than Euro & US?

Putin and his cadre have to go, then we can maybe start putting pieces back together with a new generation of Russian leaders.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:48:35 PM EDT
[#36]

Is this part of or in addition to the authorized 300,000 being conscripted for next 12 months announced earlier in September?  If this in addition, Russian overall losses must be off the charts, since this is 430,000 draftees over the next 12 months in addition to everyone left from the previous mobilizations, as this brings the number of mobliks to over a million in addition to the pre-invasion active duty force.
View All Quotes

Apparently the same call up just different estimates on actual numbers.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:48:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:58:04 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

It seems like the landmines are a bigger problem than anything else. They will stop tanks or trucks or anything and russia has piles and piles and piles of those things. Ukranians slowly picking their way across open ground make an easy target for pretty much anything russia  wants to shoot them with. Going through minefields seems extremely costly in pretty much everything. And russian minefields are huge.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:58:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Great double or triple artillery hit on armor. After the explosions it looks like traffic resumes on the highway?!

VIDEO

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:58:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#40]

the remnants of the 1st group of mopeds fly up to Izmail, Odessa region

2 pairs of mopeds flew through Zatoka heading southwest, that is, most likely they will fly towards the Izmail district of the Odessa region

3 pairs of mopeds through the Odessa region towards Vinnitsa (northern course)

4th group of mopeds through the Nikolaev region heading north, a threat only to the Voznesensky district of the Nikolaev region

5 pair of mopeds in the Kherson area (only acoustically for now)

6th group of mopeds from the sea heading towards Yuzhnoye-Koblevo, they will be near the coast in 20 minutes

total: threat to mopeds 👉 Kherson, Nikolaev, Odessa, Vinnytsia regions

https://t.me/vanek_nikolaev/18140

Sirens in Donetsk, “missile danger”

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 4:04:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Based Finland. Again.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 4:12:14 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Before the invasion in all their Olympic glory when they shook hands and said "we are friends without limits", this was not what China had in mind. Our debacle leaving Afghanistan followed up with Russia rolling Ukraine in a few days was what they wanted. Us and the west looking weak and them parlaying that into momentum for them to get froggy
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 4:14:06 PM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 4:21:52 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 4:22:49 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 4:23:13 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Anybody  know where I can get a digital map of the world
where I can change country names and borders?  I have
a feeling I'm gonna need it to keep up.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Xi seems to have one handy. Ask him for one?
😂

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 4:30:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:
Ukrainian BTR-4 "Bucephal" fires its 30-mm gun at Russiam fortifications in the Zaporozhye direction. September 2023

[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/16vkq57/translated_footage_and_recounting_of_ua_assault/][Translated] Footage and recounting of Ua assault on enemy positions, claiming multiple tanks and personnel destroyed. 5th Parachute Unit of the Sicheslav Airborne Brigade[/url]

HIMARS strike on the accumulation of the Russian infantry. By the 128th brigade of Ukraine. Southern front
View Quote

One of the last items on my bucket list is to fire one of
those guns at my gophers.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 4:31:08 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 4:33:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#50]

It is possible the S-400 TELs evacuated from Yevpatoriya have been / will be moved to this site, we don’t have enough information to confirm yet. We will be keeping an eye on this site going forward.  
View Quote

Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4941 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top