Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4980 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:37:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I don’t post in here often and this is slightly off topic, but I thought you guys might find this interesting.  I watch some “adventure blog, stalker” YouTube guys and this particular guy is Russian.  This is his most recent vid and he is solo traveling through former Finish territory.  He’s a Russian citizen but seems to be almost constantly harassed by the border guards wanting to know where he’s going.  About halfway through he’s hitchhiking and he asks the driver how things have changed since the sanctions.  Thought it was an interesting view of how things are going inside Russia away from Moscow.

Exploring former Finnish lands of Karelia - Russia's West Borderland
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 11:13:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Let’s see where this goes …

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4159-2983624.jpg

View Quote

It would be more impressive if they invented indoor plumbing
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 12:42:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 12:59:34 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote

I predict it will be as massive a success as their "100% indigenously built" computer he was showing off.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 1:06:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Fucking Russian hackers have taken down government websites in Israel and attacking others there . Fuck Russia.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 1:12:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Fucking Russian hackers have taken down government websites in Israel and attacking others there . Fuck Russia.
View Quote

……and we will do nothing
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 1:18:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:

……and we will do nothing
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:

……and we will do nothing

People need to wake up, we will be forced to take part in what's happening in the world with our adversaries.  Russia,China,Iran they will not stop with fucking around with us all over this globe.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 1:56:17 PM EDT
[#9]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4158-2983410.jpg

“Why can’t we join the EU?”
View Quote

Wait just a second - the Turkey that holds out NATO membership support against Sweden because they're allegedly too soft on PKK is cozy with Hamas???  Maybe we need sanctions on Turkey, until they break all ties with Hamas.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 2:10:06 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

GD regulars ain’t going to know what to do….at least the ones that weren’t immediately “fuck the jews” like some of them are.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 2:14:46 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Good thing Israel helped them upgrade all their M60s and F4s.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 2:35:51 PM EDT
[#12]

People need to wake up, we will be forced to take part in what's happening in the world with our adversaries.  Russia,China,Iran they will not stop with fucking around with us all over this globe.
View Quote

The reason they continue to do it is we
never do anything about it.  It's like the
playground bully that doesn't stop until
someone smacks him.

The whole world is picking sides...again.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 2:47:21 PM EDT
[#13]

T90M blowed up reeeeel gud.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 2:58:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By BillyDBerger:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BillyDBerger:

One has to remember that Erdogan was an Islamic Professor before he became what he is now.

It was by design by Erdogan and the Religious fanatics in making Turkey an Islamic country now instead of non-secular like Mustafa Kamal Ataturk initiated.

Where Turkish Christians, Jews, and Muslims can live in peace.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 3:06:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

someone smacks him.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

someone smacks him.

Exactly.  It’s time for the pacifists and isolationists to head back over to the kids’ table so that the adults can plan a violent response.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 3:12:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

View Quote

At least the crew probably never felt a thing.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 3:39:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
View Quote

Telling ya, that one railroad bridge needs to drop. Along with the rail bridge on the Kerch Strait. Bridges be strategic.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 3:46:54 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

The one thing Russia has needed to win since April 2022 is for the west to stop supporting Ukraine and sending arms. The combat isn't even relevant at this point, there is so little significant movement.

Biden is a worthless POS. He kept saying "we'll support Ukraine as long as it takes" knowing that in the US, nothing lasts past an election. And the time when Ukraine could have beat Russia on the field was in 2022, before they got so dug in. They never were serious about achieving a win for Ukraine, it was just political stringing along.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 3:49:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

The one thing Russia has needed to win since April 2022 is for the west to stop supporting Ukraine and sending arms. The combat isn't even relevant at this point, there is so little significant movement.

Biden is a worthless POS. He kept saying "we'll support Ukraine as long as it takes" knowing that in the US, nothing lasts past an election. And the time when Ukraine could have beat Russia on the field was in 2022, before they got so dug in. They never were serious about achieving a win for Ukraine, it was just political stringing along.
View Quote

They cut out his mic before he added "or until pudding is served"
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 4:03:50 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Mic drop!

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 4:13:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Being strong under such circumstances is to confront terror.

Being a large country is not enough. Being a wealthy country is not enough. It's not enough to have ambitions.

Being strong means helping to protect people and life against any form of terror. Helping. That is the way.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 4:23:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#22]

The third vessel, the bulk carrier Castor, is currently loading in Pivdennyi.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By compuvette:
I don’t post in here often and this is slightly off topic, but I thought you guys might find this interesting.  I watch some “adventure blog, stalker” YouTube guys and this particular guy is Russian.  This is his most recent vid and he is solo traveling through former Finish territory.  He’s a Russian citizen but seems to be almost constantly harassed by the border guards wanting to know where he’s going.  About halfway through he’s hitchhiking and he asks the driver how things have changed since the sanctions.  Thought it was an interesting view of how things are going inside Russia away from Moscow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prCHa2SSfRU
View Quote

Good video, thanks. Some beautiful scenery. The truckdriver was interesting. He's completely on board with the Russia 1 perspective. Finland is now going to be totally miserable and pathetic because they joined NATO.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 4:41:16 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

It looks like the commander's ejection seat worked flawlessly. That was him flying off to the left, wasn't it?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 4:41:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#25]
Sowing and reaping.

I hope now they permanently recognize Russia as one of the prime sources of terror and the backer of all their foes.

https://twitter.com/noclador/status/1569968943749627905
Israel: We can't deliver weapons to Ukraine, because we need good relations with russia.

russia: Welcome to Moscow Hamas terror group leader Ismail Haniyeh. How can we help you kill as many Israelis as possible?

The old adage, “The enemy of my enemy is my friend” has never been true as a general principle outside immediate battle. In politics they may be a worse enemy as well.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 4:56:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#26]

The abyss of civilisation runs from the Baltic Sea to the Red Sea created by Russia and Iran. It’s all one plan with Ukraine being the linchpin.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 5:07:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 5:19:45 PM EDT
[#28]

The image should add Wagner PMC, Little Green Men, Spetsnaz. Russia does plenty of terrorism directly.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 5:32:09 PM EDT
[#29]

Great!  Tokmak was an important logistics hub. Hammer the snot out of it!!!

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 5:43:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bunn19] [#30]
Originally Posted By iggy1337:

I really don't know how any portion of Arfcom could not see:

1. There is a effective Axis allience with Russia-Iran-China + some minor shitholes.
2. The aim is to break the power of the United States.

This aim is not some outlandisch conspiracy theory but something that is LITTERALLY and VOCALLY stated. I've said it before but this is 'The Big One' to determine the world course for 100 years or more to come.  

Fucking sad

View All Quotes

The abyss of civilisation runs from the Baltic Sea to the Red Sea created by Russia and Iran. It’s all one plan with an Ukraine being the linchpin.

1. There is a effective Axis allience with Russia-Iran-China + some minor shitholes.

This aim is not some outlandisch conspiracy theory but something that is LITTERALLY and VOCALLY stated. I've said it before but this is 'The Big One' to determine the world course for 100 years or more to come.  

Fucking sad

This is so true. I get on Twitter and I want to pull my hair out when reading the stupidity on there.  The MAGA portion of the Republicans have no coherent foreign policy positions and their comments get dumber and dumber by the day.

Russia is a direct enemy to the US and the Western world, and Ukraine is the current main theater of operations in that war.  Iran/China/North Korea and other small shit countries are allied against us.  The latest attack in Israel could be seen as a second front in the greater Western vs. Russia/China/Iran conflict, not some independent organic event that just happened to pop up.

The Biden team has been weak on leadership since day one, with no major speeches, no information campaign to the American people, etc., but at least they are doing some things right by taking a fairly strong position that aid to Ukraine and countering Russia is firmly in the US' national interest.  They have been too little too late, and their dithering and failure to lead Europe and NATO has caused the current stalemate we see in Ukraine now.

The MAGA Republicans shut down the House of Representatives and oust speaker McCarthy, largely over Ukraine aid, and basically send the message to the world that if they are elected, Ukraine will be left to fall to Russia. They seem to have no understanding of the major shockwaves that would send through the world and how that would embolden China, Iran, and make Russia's position MUCH stronger. Not to mention the absolute horror that would take place when the Russians gained control over the Ukrainian people and the purges and murders that would take place when that happened.  It would make the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle a walk in the park in comparison.

It blows my mind to see the same people who were using all of the political capital they could muster last week to leave Ukraine to fall to the Russians, now going on about the tragic attack in Israel, how terrible it is that things like this happen (murder of civilians, kidnapping, etc), and how this is Biden's fault and is a result of the weakness we showed in Afghanistan, and how we need to provide aid to Israel immediately.   They can't seem to draw the simple conclusion that this attack was perpetrated by an Iranian proxy and a Russian ally, and is just one more campaign in the overall war between Russia/Iran/China and the West.  Not to mention the fact that Israel has an extremely capable military and arms industry to support it that can more likely than not curb stomp Hamas as they should.

It's a scary fact that the two most likely candidates for President fall between a dithering weak on national defense/foreign policy Democrat, and an isolationist Republican whose own son and closest proteges spend the majority of their time campaigning to let Russia take Ukraine and pull the US out of NATO.  It seems like the old school strong on defense/strong on American world leadership Republicans like Haley and Pence don't have much of chance in the primary.  

If something doesn't change, we better buckle up, because the next few years are going to be a very wild and scary ride.  Events like the attack on Israel and the invasion of Ukraine are going to become commonplace unless the US/West gets their act together and shows some strong leadership to stop this type of shit.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 6:00:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#31]

Fucking sad

View All Quotes

The abyss of civilisation runs from the Baltic Sea to the Red Sea created by Russia and Iran. It’s all one plan with an Ukraine being the linchpin.

Fucking sad

Fact is, most of the world has been ignoring this Axis the last quarter century it's been building, focusing on Islamic terrorism rather than what was feeding it and why.

It's all definitely starting to come to a head though.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Bunn19:

This is so true. I get on Twitter and I want to pull my hair out when reading the stupidity on there.  The MAGA portion of the Republicans have no coherent foreign policy positions and their comments get dumber and dumber by the day.

Russia is a direct enemy to the US and the Western world, and Ukraine is the current main theater of operations in that war.  Iran/China/North Korea and other small shit countries are allied against us.  The latest attack in Israel could be seen as a second front in the greater Western vs. Russia/China/Iran conflict, not some independent organic event that just happened to pop up.

The Biden team has been weak on leadership since day one, with no major speeches, no information campaign to the American people, etc., but at least they are doing some things right by taking a fairly strong position that aid to Ukraine and countering Russia is firmly in the US' national interest.  They have been too little too late, and their dithering and failure to lead Europe and NATO has caused the current stalemate we see in Ukraine now.

The MAGA Republicans shut down the House of Representatives and oust speaker McCarthy, largely over Ukraine aid, and basically send the message to the world that if they are elected, Ukraine will be left to fall to Russia. They seem to have no understanding of the major shockwaves that would send through the world and how that would embolden China, Iran, and make Russia's position MUCH stronger. Not to mention the absolute horror that would take place when the Russians gained control over the Ukrainian people and the purges and murders that would take place when that happened.  It would make the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle a walk in the park in comparison.

It blows my mind to see the same people who were using all of the political capital they could muster last week to leave Ukraine to fall to the Russians, now going on about the tragic attack in Israel, how terrible it is that things like this happen (murder of civilians, kidnapping, etc), and how this is Biden's fault and is a result of the weakness we showed in Afghanistan, and how we need to provide aid to Israel immediately.   They can't seem to draw the simple conclusion that this attack was perpetrated by an Iranian proxy and a Russian ally, and is just one more campaign in the overall war between Russia/Iran/China and the West.  Not to mention the fact that Israel has an extremely capable military and arms industry to support it that can more likely than not curb stomp Hamas as they should.

It's a scary fact that the two most likely candidates for President fall between a dithering weak on national defense/foreign policy Democrat, and an isolationist Republican whose own son and closest proteges spend the majority of their time campaigning to let Russia take Ukraine and pull the US out of NATO.  It seems like the old school strong on defense/strong on American world leadership Republicans like Haley and Pence don't have much of chance in the primary.  

If something doesn't change, we better buckle up, because the next few years are going to be a very wild and scary ride.  Events like the attack on Israel and the invasion of Ukraine are going to become commonplace unless the US/West gets their act together and shows some strong leadership to stop this type of shit.
View Quote

This is an inherent part of Trump's involvement, presidency, and legacy. Trump had no platform, no guiding principles, just "we'll make a deal, it'll be great for America." And the Republican party has effectively collapsed as the basic functions of a political party have been neglected by the Trump/Q-tard populist wave. The Republican party needs to identify a platform with principles, an agenda that can be clearly articulated, that would produce tangible results, that shows a clear distinction from the other parties. The party needs to move past Trump or around him. He's an impediment to progress for America, and he's done nothing but make all of our problems worse.

end off-topic
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 6:25:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

This is an inherent part of Trump's involvement, presidency, and legacy. Trump had no platform, no guiding principles, just "we'll make a deal, it'll be great for America." And the Republican party has effectively collapsed as the basic functions of a political party have been neglected by the Trump/Q-tard populist wave. The Republican party needs to identify a platform with principles, an agenda that can be clearly articulated, that would produce tangible results, that shows a clear distinction from the other parties. The party needs to move past Trump or around him. He's an impediment to progress for America, and he's done nothing but make all of our problems worse.

end off-topic
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 6:57:55 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:01:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:47:15 PM EDT
[#36]
UN BELIEVE ABLE.

Somebody tell Mossad to activate their AR15 account and follow this fucking thread. Please?

HAMAS is supplied by Iran and Russia. Russia has been using its own and Iranian missiles and drones for 19 months.
2 + 2 = TFS

( For those that skipped higher math, the constant TFS is Total Fucking Surprise)

The extent of Hamas’ missile barrage was also an unpleasant shock.  Halevy added, "The number of missiles they have launched within less than 24 hours is over 3,000. This is beyond imagination from our point of view, and we didn’t know they had this quantity of missiles, and we certainly didn’t expect that they would be as effective as they were today,"

I know this is a wild crazy idea, but maybe, just maybe, if Bibi had bothered to chat with Zelensky and have military heads confer and understand what Russia has been doing EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR MANY MONTHS he would have had an excellent idea what Russia missile tactics are like and how much Iran is supplying.
Not my problem, bro.

TFS

View Quote

Somebody knew of the impending attack. The intel was not shared in time or delayed/withheld for political reasons. Just my opinion.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:25:37 PM EDT
[#37]
14 minutes of Solovyov live, talking about the events in Israel, and a birthday hagiography for Putin. No ranting or nuclear threats this time.

Vladimir Solovyov talks about Israel, Hamas and Putin's Birthday
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:59:03 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

Fucking sad

Lots of people want to act like these problems exist independent of each other, but they clearly don't. On the subject of Palestine, Russian (and, before that, Soviet) support of Palestine, on both political and military levels, predates 2022 by a long time. Russia is amongst the countries that doesn't designate Hamas or Hezbollah as terrorist organizations. It has cited various reasons for that, of variable plausibility, but it has been a viable diplomatic partner for them for a very long time now. Their relationship went through a tough phase for a while, but they've been mending it for a few years now.

The history of Soviet-Israeli enmity is long and complicated, and I frankly don't have the energy to write out a short novel at the moment. However, it was very much so real, rooted in both geopolitical interests and ideological issues (both internal to the communist world and just good ole fashioned anti-Semitism). Hamas and Russia also share an implied third party enemy, which is the US, and Russia enjoys a recently-rejuvenated alliance with one of the main sponsors of Hamas: Iran.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:00:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Loooooong thread about Israel’s involvement with Russia primarily through the “special friendship” of Putin and Netanyahu. Good segments on Israel’s relationship with Ukraine in the second half.
Unrolled thread
Thread by @Beefeater_Fella on Thread Reader App

Beefeater recommends this related article
https://time.com/6321671/why-hamas-sabotaged-peace-prospects-israel-attack/

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:07:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Now is the time for clandestine strikes on multiple railway junctions ,bridges etc from best korea to russia. And I dont care what country does it, as long as it done
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:19:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:

Lots of people want to act like these problems exist independent of each other, but they clearly don't. On the subject of Palestine, Russian (and, before that, Soviet) support of Palestine, on both political and military levels, predates 2022 by a long time. Russia is amongst the countries that doesn't designate Hamas or Hezbollah as terrorist organizations. It has cited various reasons for that, of variable plausibility, but it has been a viable diplomatic partner for them for a very long time now. Their relationship went through a tough phase for a while, but they've been mending it for a few years now.

The history of Soviet-Israeli enmity is long and complicated, and I frankly don't have the energy to write out a short novel at the moment. However, it was very much so real, rooted in both geopolitical interests and ideological issues (both internal to the communist world and just good ole fashioned anti-Semitism). Hamas and Russia also share an implied third party enemy, which is the US, and Russia enjoys a recently-rejuvenated alliance with one of the main sponsors of Hamas: Iran.
View Quote

Yes. I posted this to the Israeli war thread (and probably to this thread too at some point) and, like anything inconvenient to the narrative that paints Russia as a bad guy, gets glossed over.

This is the briefest but most concise breakdown of Russian involvement with Islamic terrorism I've come across. There's books and websites that go into much more depth but this covers a lot of fundamentals:

America Under Siege: Soviet Islam
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:58:39 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Working off who's satellites though?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:03:44 PM EDT
[#43]

I recall that during the Trump campaign and early days of his presidency, many formerly "moderate" liberals started embracing crazier and crazier positions that they likely never would've seriously contemplated adopting previously. I think a similar thing has happened to a lot of people on the right, in light of the Trump presidency, the aforementioned radicalization of the left, and a concentrated propaganda campaign targeted at them. I've actually seen this phenomenon happen to members of my family, and I don't really think there's much in the way of easy solutions.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By METT-T:
Originally Posted By kncook:

Most of the "fuck ukrainers" in GD have been "fuck israel" in the past so it only makes sense their ally along with Russia would be Russians ally of Hamas/Iran.

Don't forget Syria.

I'm sure many of them find shooting unarmed civilian 20-year-old Israeli girls and throwing their bodies into the back of a pickup where they drive around to cheering crowds to be quite based, in the vernacular.

I used to think a lot of folks were ignorant, then mentally deficient, but I'm coming to think they're so compromised that they're now simply on the other side.

I recall that during the Trump campaign and early days of his presidency, many formerly "moderate" liberals started embracing crazier and crazier positions that they likely never would've seriously contemplated adopting previously. I think a similar thing has happened to a lot of people on the right, in light of the Trump presidency, the aforementioned radicalization of the left, and a concentrated propaganda campaign targeted at them. I've actually seen this phenomenon happen to members of my family, and I don't really think there's much in the way of easy solutions.

Yep, my ex is a Trump fanatic but really doesn't understand World politics.  Enough Said!
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:08:34 PM EDT
[#44]
I gotta say, after being in the big Israel thread since the beginning, it amazes me how fucking stupid a lot of members on this site are  what a damn shame it is to see so many people that are either so very low IQ or actually mental declined or actually mental deficienct to make such stupid fucking posts... so many are just concerned about who's making money off it, or some acid trip induced conspiracy stupid theoriy.  I'm struggling to imagine what broke there minds? Was there education that lacking? Is it drugs? Or what the broke them? There obsession of 'fuck Ukraine" has carried over into that conflict to where they have spent pages posting pics and posts convincing themselves of Palestinians carrying M-4's convinced they came from bootlegged American stockpiles that were given to Ukraine.  It amazes me to see so much retardation from a group of people.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:21:17 PM EDT
[#45]
I gotta say, after being in the big Israel thread since the beginning, it amazes me how fucking stupid a lot of members on this site are  what a damn shame it is to see so many people that are either so very low IQ or actually mental declined or actually mental deficienct to make such stupid fucking posts... so many are just concerned about who's making money off it, or some acid trip induced conspiracy stupid theoriy.  I'm struggling to imagine what broke there minds? Was there education that lacking? Is it drugs? Or what the broke them? There obsession of 'fuck Ukraine" has carried over into that conflict to where they have spent pages posting pics and posts convincing themselves of Palestinians carrying M-4's convinced they came from bootlegged American stockpiles that were given to Ukraine.  It amazes me to see so much retardation from a group of people.
View Quote

A lot of the stupid is the result of Russian disinformation campaigns. They spend most of their waking hours trying to undermine western resolve. If you can't win on the facts, baffle them with bull shit!

I have a very good moral compass, it usually ends up wishing every Communist a painful death. People who don't have that moral compass are easily side tracked.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 11:27:52 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 11:37:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#47]

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 11:43:29 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

It is sad.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 11:49:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#49]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 11:57:43 PM EDT
[#50]
For Vladimir Vladimirovich’s birthday two days ago

Russian legionnaires for a bunker dwarf (for his birthday).

You, stumpy devil of Valdai, and the damned devil’s brother and comrade, Lucifer’s own secretary. What the hell kind of president are you when you can’t kill a hedgehog with your bare ass. Damn you, your face is fucked. You, you son of a bitch, will not have the sons of Russia under you, we are not afraid of your army, we will fight you with land and water.

You are a Lubyansky face, an Olginsky troll, a Kremlin grandfather, a Valdai coward, a Chinese puppet, a bunker dwarf, a Luzhnitsky liar, an Udmurt double, a fool of all the world and illumination. You are a pig's muzzle, a mare's ass, a butcher's dog, an unbaptized forehead.
This is how the legionnaires answered you, bald.

You won’t even graze pigs in the Moscow region.

Signed by: Caesar, deputy commander of the Legion “Freedom of Russia” and our entire friendly team.

PS. We do not claim the glory of the Ukrainian-Zaporozhye Cossacks. We wanted to get creative in “congratulating” the bald man.

For Russia! For freedom!

https://t.me/legionoffreedom/958

Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4980 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top