Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4981 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 12:07:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I know AT’s been doing a good job of posting T-90 kills, so this may be a rerun, but…it’ll bear another showing.

The anti-tank company of the 66th brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces destroyed 25 enemy tanks in four days, - the head of the press service of the Eastern Group, Ilya Yevlash.

In the video, minus the analog gun T-90.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 12:10:42 AM EDT
[#2]
During the assault near Bakhmut, soldiers of the 92nd brigade named after Koshevoy Ataman Ivan Sirko eliminated the battalion commander of the 83rd Airborne Assault Brigade, Major Miroshnichenko.
https://t.me/mertviorku/3695

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 12:30:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: voyager3] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Prime:
For Vladimir Vladimirovich’s birthday two days ago

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/IMG_3787-2984503.jpg

Russian legionnaires for a bunker dwarf (for his birthday).

You, stumpy devil of Valdai, and the damned devil’s brother and comrade, Lucifer’s own secretary. What the hell kind of president are you when you can’t kill a hedgehog with your bare ass. Damn you, your face is fucked. You, you son of a bitch, will not have the sons of Russia under you, we are not afraid of your army, we will fight you with land and water.

You are a Lubyansky face, an Olginsky troll, a Kremlin grandfather, a Valdai coward, a Chinese puppet, a bunker dwarf, a Luzhnitsky liar, an Udmurt double, a fool of all the world and illumination. You are a pig's muzzle, a mare's ass, a butcher's dog, an unbaptized forehead.
This is how the legionnaires answered you, bald.

You won’t even graze pigs in the Moscow region.

Signed by: Caesar, deputy commander of the Legion “Freedom of Russia” and our entire friendly team.

PS. We do not claim the glory of the Ukrainian-Zaporozhye Cossacks. We wanted to get creative in “congratulating” the bald man.

For Russia! For freedom!

https://t.me/legionoffreedom/958

View Quote

In case anyone missed the reference, they are alluding to this painting and the historical legend it's based on.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 12:40:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Mrs. Girkin/Strelkov

Yesterday, a meeting in support of Igor Strelkov took place at the Lisva bookstore.

Even the weather conditions did not prevent true like-minded people from gathering.

We watched a wonderful film about Igor, “The Power of One,” directed by Oksana Kravtsova, wrote letters, and talked for a long time. About the Russian spring, volunteers, military operations, and, of course, about the future.

In one hall they gathered and talked about the daily issues: the historian, associate professor of the Russian State University for the Humanities, Alexander Krushelnitsky, and the journalist-political scientist Maxim Kalashnikov, and the poet-playwright Yuri Yurchenko, the author of “Soldier’s Truth” Mikhail Polynkov, the wife of a political prisoner (that is, me), and so producers, students, humanitarians, young political scientists, and other equally important guests with their unique experience and opinions.
We were all united by one thing: the desire for truth... and freedom for Igor Strelkov.

Thank you very much, friends, for your support! I believe that next time we will gather at the same table with Igor Ivanovich.

https://t.me/i_strelkov_2023/265

Letter from Igor, with Dmitri translation and Google translated original as posted to TG by Mrs. Girkin

Only now, bypassing all the “offices” of the pre-trial detention center, they gave back Igor Strelkov’s letter dated September 29. I publish it in full:

My comment regarding the strategic situation

Reason: V.V. Putin’s meeting with Evkurov and Troshev, a statement by the RF Ministry of Defense that the Ministry of Defense does not have any plans regarding mobilization activities.
Additionally: 1) very reduced, compared to the past, US assistance to maintain the combat capability of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, 2) narrowing and changing the directions of attacks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, transferring efforts from areas where strategic successes were (theoretically) possible (Melitopol, Berdyansk, Mariupol directions) to areas of Donetsk and Bakhmut, where (if successful) it is possible to achieve only local operational or even tactical objectives, but success can provide opportunities for successful propaganda in Ukraine itself.

The situation at the front at the moment: a strategic impasse (“PAT” cannot be called, since both sides - the Russian Federation and NATO - have not yet moved their main figures). Ukraine cannot return the lost territories with its own forces, the Russian Federation is not able to clear the territories of the DPR, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions from the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Actions of the Russian Federation: with a 99 percent probability, the Kremlin decided to freeze the war until the elections, that is, until March 2024. No actions related to a significant strengthening of the RF Armed Forces that could seriously aggravate the social, economic and internal political situation in the country will be taken until spring. The RF Armed Forces will continue strategic defense on (“plus or minus”) existing lines, with the only task being to prevent deep breakthroughs or sensitive operational successes of the enemy. The question of what the strategy for the next spring/summer campaign will be was put on the back burner. Perhaps in the hope of some events in the enemy camp that will ease the foreign policy situation of the Russian Federation (the success of Trump and the like).

Action of the USA/NATO: I am sure that this strategy of the Russian Federation (mentioned above) is not a secret for the enemy elites and completely suits them as part of the strategic plan to exhaust and undermine Russia from within. The strategic defense of the Russian Federation also does not pose any risks for the United States/NATO. The enemy is confident that he will be able to maintain the internal stability and relative defense capability of the so-called “Ukraine” in the current conditions for as long as necessary. The United States is more than content to continue a low-intensity war without any side gaining the upper hand. The Russian Federation (Putin) is not ready to “put everything on the line?” - "Wonderful! That's what we planned. Let it weaken little by little, we won’t rush.” It is this position that explains the significant reduction in the amount of aid to “Ukraine” and the extreme slowness in the supply of already promised weapons.

I assume that the major military success of “Ukraine” for the United States now seems unnecessary and even (maybe) dangerous, because it could provoke the Kremlin to “increase the degree of confrontation” and take any decisive action in preparation for the liquidation of “Ukraine” itself. And this may in the future affect the situation in the US/NATO itself, which Washington is not ready for now. Therefore, the logic is this: we will feed Ukraine little by little, without frightening Putin, who is still relatively firmly in the chair and in control of the situation. Let’s give him the impression that we are “close to surrendering” to Ukraine and are tired of the war. When the time comes, we can easily ramp up supplies in a matter of weeks, whereas the Russians will need many months of preparation for a full-scale offensive.
I believe that the US position is secretly and openly lobbied in the Kremlin by numerous supporters of reconciliation at any cost, i.e., capitulation. They all remained in their places. Official propaganda “shouts out” to the population of the Russian Federation that “there will be no personnel changes!” (before and after the “elections”), and given the continuation of the current situation, they should not be expected “from the word at all.”

https://t.me/i_strelkov_2023/275

Conclusions:
- The Kremlin has completely lost (or even deliberately conceded) the foreign policy initiative and is “waiting by the sea for weather”, since this allows VIP officials not to strain (or do nothing at all, which they can masterfully) in the USA NATO is in no hurry. and the opinion of the so-called “Ukraine” is of no interest to anyone - the prostitute is “paid in advance” and is not going anywhere.
- For the coming months, probably for the autumn-winter campaign, I predict positional battles without significant changes in the strategic situation. Separate operations are possible on both sides for propaganda purposes (Russian Federation - we are moving forward! We have already improved our positions! Victory is coming soon. “Ukra” - “we are moving forward, liberating the territory, victory is inevitable!”).
- The mutual exchange of attacks on rear areas and infrastructure will continue and increase. its tension depends only on the scale of production of ammunition (in the Russian Federation) and on its receipt from NATO (for “Ukraine”).

“Bloody push-pull,” which I had been warning about as the main danger since the fall of 2014, has become our unalternative reality. Unless a miracle happens, it will almost inevitably lead Russia to disaster and collapse (in whole or in part). The reluctance of the Russian authorities to “fight for real” is understandable and justified, since it poses a threat to their power, which was clearly demonstrated by the so-called “Prigozhinsky rebellion.” However, “swimming with the flow” will ultimately lead (almost inevitably) to the same disastrous result, but with “no options” and then, along with the collapse of the state, the VIP elite will lose not only power and money, but also their lives. If not all, then very, very many, however, they also do not believe in this “from the word at all.”
In the domestic political aspect, I predict a gradual increase in repression against everyone “who does not keep pace with the party,” no matter what camp they come from. They will try to disguise this before the elections. After “Putin’s triumphant victory” (it simply cannot be otherwise), options are possible, although one cannot expect a harsh dictatorship either - Putin does not know how to do it, just as he does not know how to do absolutely anything more than halfway.

This text does not take into account completely possible “black swans” that can radically change the picture in a matter of days (or maybe even hours, as was the case in June). Recorded one day before the 40-day date, the murder of Prigozhin and Utkin.

I. V. Girkin (I. I. Strelkov)

https://t.me/i_strelkov_2023/276

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 12:52:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By voyager3:

In case anyone missed the reference, they are alluding to this painting and the historical legend it's based on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

You, stumpy devil of Valdai, and the damned devil’s brother and comrade, Lucifer’s own secretary. What the hell kind of president are you when you can’t kill a hedgehog with your bare ass. Damn you, your face is fucked. You, you son of a bitch, will not have the sons of Russia under you, we are not afraid of your army, we will fight you with land and water.

You are a Lubyansky face, an Olginsky troll, a Kremlin grandfather, a Valdai coward, a Chinese puppet, a bunker dwarf, a Luzhnitsky liar, an Udmurt double, a fool of all the world and illumination. You are a pig's muzzle, a mare's ass, a butcher's dog, an unbaptized forehead.

Signed by: Caesar, deputy commander of the Legion “Freedom of Russia” and our entire friendly team.

PS. We do not claim the glory of the Ukrainian-Zaporozhye Cossacks. We wanted to get creative in “congratulating” the bald man.

For Russia! For freedom!

Putin is Vladimir Vladimirovich.
Putin's birthday was two days ago.
Putin = bunker dwarf
LOL
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:06:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#6]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Yes. I posted this to the Israeli war thread (and probably to this thread too at some point) and, like anything inconvenient to the narrative that paints Russia as a bad guy, gets glossed over.

This is the briefest but most concise breakdown of Russian involvement with Islamic terrorism I've come across. There's books and websites that go into much more depth but this covers a lot of fundamentals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DoVTbup548
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:

Lots of people want to act like these problems exist independent of each other, but they clearly don't. On the subject of Palestine, Russian (and, before that, Soviet) support of Palestine, on both political and military levels, predates 2022 by a long time. Russia is amongst the countries that doesn't designate Hamas or Hezbollah as terrorist organizations. It has cited various reasons for that, of variable plausibility, but it has been a viable diplomatic partner for them for a very long time now. Their relationship went through a tough phase for a while, but they've been mending it for a few years now.

The history of Soviet-Israeli enmity is long and complicated, and I frankly don't have the energy to write out a short novel at the moment. However, it was very much so real, rooted in both geopolitical interests and ideological issues (both internal to the communist world and just good ole fashioned anti-Semitism). Hamas and Russia also share an implied third party enemy, which is the US, and Russia enjoys a recently-rejuvenated alliance with one of the main sponsors of Hamas: Iran.

Yes. I posted this to the Israeli war thread (and probably to this thread too at some point) and, like anything inconvenient to the narrative that paints Russia as a bad guy, gets glossed over.

This is the briefest but most concise breakdown of Russian involvement with Islamic terrorism I've come across. There's books and websites that go into much more depth but this covers a lot of fundamentals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DoVTbup548

Great video on Russia’s involvement in so many of our modern conflicts and social divisiveness. Thx

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:08:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Working off who's satellites though?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4159-2983624.jpg

Let’s see where this goes …

Working off who's satellites though?

Ah ha! That is how they saved so much money—no satellites!!! The corrupt West over complicated things. Stronk Russia keeps it simple.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:10:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Much of Russian Telegram seems to approve of what happened in Israel, and this is an interesting examination of that from Sasha Kots.

For some reason, it is customary on Russian social networks to take sides in any conflict. How can you do this when, on the one hand, there are those who secretly help your enemy, sing the anthems of Ukrainian nationalists and welcome our internal enemies. On the other hand, there is primitive cruelty, mockery of corpses and outright terrorist methods.

Moreover, the latter have more sympathizers in our country. It’s as if Kizlyar, Budennovsk, Nord-Ost and Beslan didn’t exist. How can you sympathize with the savages who climb, pushing each other aside in order to hit a broken defenseless prisoner. To shove a phone in the face of an obviously raped woman who was taken from the trunk of an SUV and forced into the cabin. To jump on the body of a dead soldier.

It’s also somehow sly to mock the Merkava abandoned on the highway after Balakleya. Although, of course, I had illusions about the omnipotence of Israeli intelligence. And the lively discussion of its failure suggests that we suddenly saw that Jews are just like us. They also mess up and then clean it up.

They are not afraid to officially recognize fakapi, they directly say that they do not control seven cities, do not draw red lines for themselves and, without regard to anyone’s reaction, hollow out decision-making centers.

@sashakots

https://t.me/sashakots/42621
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:26:01 AM EDT
[#9]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F78LLmuXIAArH8s?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F78L0E4WsAA8fPp?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0DIETEWcAA4g8u?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

Pretty grim situation for the Russians on the front. I think that kind of heartless calculation is what separates the East from the West culturally.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:33:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:36:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:36:26 AM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

For Russia! For freedom!

The bday wishes is funny in its own right but with the context of the Cossack painting it is doubly hilarious.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:39:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#13]
🇮🇱 Two citizens of Ukraine died in Israel - the Embassy of Ukraine in Israel

✍️"The Embassy of Ukraine received confirmation from the Israeli police regarding the death of two Ukrainian citizens. Measures are being taken to organize the repatriation of the bodies of the dead. There is currently no information on the presence of Ukrainian citizens among the wounded or missing," the embassy told Interfax.

https://t.me/DeepStateUA/17782

It is estimated that Hamas had been planning the operation for about a year. Between 800 and 1,000 Hamas fighters took part in the infiltration under rocket cover and reached 20 settlements and 11 Israeli Army military installations. The border has been significantly violated and there are more than 40 passes...

Israeli media...

https://t.me/supernova_plus/24507

Hamas waged a years-long campaign to deceive Israel to catch it off guard - Reuters
A careful, years-long campaign of deception allowed the Islamist group Hamas to take Israel by surprise with its attack. A source close to Hamas told Reuters the terrorist organization had led Israel to believe it did not want armed conflict and could be placated with economic incentives to maintain relative calm.

"Hamas has given Israel the impression that it is not prepared to fight. Hamas has used unprecedented intelligence tactics to mislead Israel in recent months, giving the public the impression that it is unwilling to engage in a fight or confrontation with Israel in preparation for this large-scale operation," the source told the agency.

https://t.me/uniannet/113876

Israel. Morning meeting of the operational headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine

Ukrainian diplomats conducted a successful rescue operation — they took out of the city of Sderot a Ukrainian boy who was injured during an attack by militants. He is currently in a safe place under the care of the embassy. He was given medical and psychological help.

It was possible to find five citizens who were considered missing in the south of Israel.

At the same time, information appeared about the possible death of two other Ukrainians near the Gaza Strip. We are checking.
In total, over the past day, the operative headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine processed more than 200 appeals from citizens. We fix the mass cancellation of flights. We are looking for a solution to help our people leave the country.

Gaza Strip
We received information about the possible death of a Ukrainian in the Gaza Strip. We are waiting for official confirmation.
The diplomatic institution in Ramallah maintains constant contact with the Ukrainian community. We are working out potential evacuation routes.

https://t.me/operativnoZSU/118225

According to the Wall Street Journal Iranian security officials helped plan Hamas’s Saturday surprise attack on Israel
Iran gave the green light for the assault at a meeting in Beirut last Monday, according to senior members of Hamas and Hezbollah, another Iran-backed militant group.

Officers of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps had worked with Hamas since August to devise the air, land and sea incursions—the most significant breach of Israel’s borders since the 1973 Yom Kippur War—those people said. Details of the operation were refined during several meetings in Beirut attended

Details of the operation were refined during several meetings in Beirut attended
by IRGC officers and representatives of four Iran-backed militant groups, including Hamas, which holds power in Gaza, and Hezbollah, a Shiite militant group and
political faction in Lebanon, they said.

U.S. officials say they haven’t seen evidence of Tehran’s involvement. In an interview with CNN that aired Sunday, Secretary of State Antony Blinken said: “We have not yet seen evidence that Iran directed or was behind this particular attack, but there is certainly a long relationship.”

A source in Hamas told the Chinese news agency Xinhua: Qatar is mediating to bring about a quick prisoner exchange deal. According to the same source, Qatar is seeking, with the support of the United States, an agreement that would result in the release of the Israeli women held captive by Hamas in exchange for the Palestinian women in Israeli prison. The report claims that Hamas told Qatar that they have no objection to this
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:43:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Heed the warning, unconfirmed.

⚡️New burials of 440 bodies of Ukrainians killed by the Orcs were found near Izyum.
https://t.me/bakhmut_life/29312
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:53:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#15]

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:30:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:39:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

T90M blowed up reeeeel gud.
View Quote

That's insane, top attack Javelin? Just goes to show you it doesn't matter what kind of armor you have these days and how much of it without a really good and modern Active Protection System..
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:44:33 AM EDT
[#18]

Pretty grim situation for the Russians on the front. I think that kind of heartless calculation is what separates the East from the West culturally.
View All Quotes

Russian demographics were shit before this war even started and now even shittier. Combine it with the PTSD and anger the surviving Russians will have when this war is over and Putin has quite an interesting dilemma on his hand. Or maybe not as the Russian people seems to love suffering under dictatorships of various flavors.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:16:46 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:21:16 AM EDT
[#20]
During the assault near Bakhmut, soldiers of the 92nd brigade named after Koshevoy Ataman Ivan Sirko eliminated the battalion commander of the 83rd Airborne Assault Brigade, Major Miroshnichenko.
https://t.me/mertviorku/3695

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F76uANLXYAATU0Q?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F76t_rjXYAAm_1X?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Google lens is scarily good even with cyrillic handwriting.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:22:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

That's insane, top attack Javelin? Just goes to show you it doesn't matter what kind of armor you have these days and how much of it without a really good and modern Active Protection System..
View All Quotes

TOW or Stugna.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:48:22 AM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

Grim but not at all surprising.  We see it everyday in the drone videos.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 4:42:35 AM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

HO LEE FUK.  You can see the TC on a ballistic arc about 40 meters from the tank.  Looking right at the guy too.
Didn’t look like a Javelin to me.  The explosion looks like it hit around the turret glacis.  Maybe a Stunga, TOW, or tank round?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 4:50:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

TOW or Stugna.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F765znTWAAAnntz?format=jpg&name=small
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

TOW or Stugna.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F765znTWAAAnntz?format=jpg&name=small

Great catch! I couldn't tell where it came from but regardless of ATGM used that boom was insane. It looks like the T-90 crew tried using smoke grenades in another video to obscure the ATGM gunners to little avail. I wouldn't want to be in a tank these days.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 4:51:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Being strong under such circumstances is to confront terror.

Being a large country is not enough. Being a wealthy country is not enough. It's not enough to have ambitions.

Being strong means helping to protect people and life against any form of terror. Helping. That is the way.

View Quote

WILL.  You can do everything with it and nothing without it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:36:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Slow day

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:46:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Capta:

HO LEE FUK.  You can see the TC on a ballistic arc about 40 meters from the tank.  Looking right at the guy too.
Didn’t look like a Javelin to me.  The explosion looks like it hit around the turret glacis.  Maybe a Stunga, TOW, or tank round?
View Quote

Stugna probably. I got the video slown down and I can see a blur. It's small and coming from the left to right and impacts the right side of the hull and is instantly effective.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:15:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By ERNURSE:
Now is the time for clandestine strikes on multiple railway junctions ,bridges etc from best korea to russia. And I dont care what country does it, as long as it done
View Quote

I hear those F-35's are pretty hard to
see much less identify.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:44:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Somebody knew of the impending attack. The intel was not shared in time or delayed/withheld for political reasons. Just my opinion.
View Quote

You mean, like 9-11?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:03:09 AM EDT
[#30]
I gotta say, after being in the big Israel thread since the beginning, it amazes me how fucking stupid a lot of members on this site are  what a damn shame it is to see so many people that are either so very low IQ or actually mental declined or actually mental deficienct to make such stupid fucking posts... so many are just concerned about who's making money off it, or some acid trip induced conspiracy stupid theoriy.  I'm struggling to imagine what broke there minds? Was there education that lacking? Is it drugs? Or what the broke them? There obsession of 'fuck Ukraine" has carried over into that conflict to where they have spent pages posting pics and posts convincing themselves of Palestinians carrying M-4's convinced they came from bootlegged American stockpiles that were given to Ukraine.  It amazes me to see so much retardation from a group of people.
View Quote

The constant barrage of existential threats broke many.

GD reminds me of this lol.

Sparks - The Existential Threat (Official Video)
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:17:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Ship's name Hutton?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:23:43 AM EDT
[#32]

Great video on Russia’s involvement in so many of our modern conflicts and social divisiveness. Thx

View Quote

This topic will cause much consternation and even vapor-lock in GD...

"We like Russia now but always hated Hamas and Iran. Russia supports Iran and Hamas....so we now cheer for Hamas and Iran?"...Next USMC vets will be cheering for Hizballah!
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:25:28 AM EDT
[#33]

Unusually slow.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:26:23 AM EDT
[#34]
🇮🇱 Two citizens of Ukraine died in Israel - the Embassy of Ukraine in Israel

✍️"The Embassy of Ukraine received confirmation from the Israeli police regarding the death of two Ukrainian citizens. Measures are being taken to organize the repatriation of the bodies of the dead. There is currently no information on the presence of Ukrainian citizens among the wounded or missing," the embassy told Interfax.

https://t.me/DeepStateUA/17782

It is estimated that Hamas had been planning the operation for about a year. Between 800 and 1,000 Hamas fighters took part in the infiltration under rocket cover and reached 20 settlements and 11 Israeli Army military installations. The border has been significantly violated and there are more than 40 passes...

Israeli media...

https://t.me/supernova_plus/24507

Hamas waged a years-long campaign to deceive Israel to catch it off guard - Reuters
A careful, years-long campaign of deception allowed the Islamist group Hamas to take Israel by surprise with its attack. A source close to Hamas told Reuters the terrorist organization had led Israel to believe it did not want armed conflict and could be placated with economic incentives to maintain relative calm.

"Hamas has given Israel the impression that it is not prepared to fight. Hamas has used unprecedented intelligence tactics to mislead Israel in recent months, giving the public the impression that it is unwilling to engage in a fight or confrontation with Israel in preparation for this large-scale operation," the source told the agency.

https://t.me/uniannet/113876

Israel. Morning meeting of the operational headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine

Ukrainian diplomats conducted a successful rescue operation — they took out of the city of Sderot a Ukrainian boy who was injured during an attack by militants. He is currently in a safe place under the care of the embassy. He was given medical and psychological help.

It was possible to find five citizens who were considered missing in the south of Israel.

At the same time, information appeared about the possible death of two other Ukrainians near the Gaza Strip. We are checking.
In total, over the past day, the operative headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine processed more than 200 appeals from citizens. We fix the mass cancellation of flights. We are looking for a solution to help our people leave the country.

Gaza Strip
We received information about the possible death of a Ukrainian in the Gaza Strip. We are waiting for official confirmation.
The diplomatic institution in Ramallah maintains constant contact with the Ukrainian community. We are working out potential evacuation routes.

https://t.me/operativnoZSU/118225

According to the Wall Street Journal Iranian security officials helped plan Hamas’s Saturday surprise attack on Israel
Iran gave the green light for the assault at a meeting in Beirut last Monday, according to senior members of Hamas and Hezbollah, another Iran-backed militant group.

Officers of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps had worked with Hamas since August to devise the air, land and sea incursions—the most significant breach of Israel’s borders since the 1973 Yom Kippur War—those people said. Details of the operation were refined during several meetings in Beirut attended

Details of the operation were refined during several meetings in Beirut attended
by IRGC officers and representatives of four Iran-backed militant groups, including Hamas, which holds power in Gaza, and Hezbollah, a Shiite militant group and
political faction in Lebanon, they said.

U.S. officials say they haven’t seen evidence of Tehran’s involvement. In an interview with CNN that aired Sunday, Secretary of State Antony Blinken said: “We have not yet seen evidence that Iran directed or was behind this particular attack, but there is certainly a long relationship.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7-ou0KWAAAUDcZ?format=jpg&name=large

A source in Hamas told the Chinese news agency Xinhua: Qatar is mediating to bring about a quick prisoner exchange deal. According to the same source, Qatar is seeking, with the support of the United States, an agreement that would result in the release of the Israeli women held captive by Hamas in exchange for the Palestinian women in Israeli prison. The report claims that Hamas told Qatar that they have no objection to this
View Quote

I’m 100% OK with doing the swap…..then shooting down their plane as it leaves Qatar/MOABing them as they land back in whatever shit hole they are going to or simply killing them all on Qatar soil and telling them to fuck off.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:27:17 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

WAT?! Any details on this?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:30:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:33:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

It is sad.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dracster:
I gotta say, after being in the big Israel thread since the beginning, it amazes me how fucking stupid a lot of members on this site are  what a damn shame it is to see so many people that are either so very low IQ or actually mental declined or actually mental deficienct to make such stupid fucking posts... so many are just concerned about who's making money off it, or some acid trip induced conspiracy stupid theoriy.  I'm struggling to imagine what broke there minds? Was there education that lacking? Is it drugs? Or what the broke them? There obsession of 'fuck Ukraine" has carried over into that conflict to where they have spent pages posting pics and posts convincing themselves of Palestinians carrying M-4's convinced they came from bootlegged American stockpiles that were given to Ukraine.  It amazes me to see so much retardation from a group of people.

It is sad.

It truly is. Their anger over,// insert various subjects here//, has colored everything they believe. They've turned into angry little trolls, convinced of their own righteousness, determined to make everyone around them as angry and miserable as they are.

I was stunned when I saw "Oh, and Fuck Ukraine!" and other similar anti UA statements in threads that have nothing to do with Ukraine or Israel.

It is truly disheartening, and angering, to see so many people so... well, lost, is the only word my drug addled and coffee starved mind can come up with this morning.

They can't have a civil conversation anymore about anything. Their behavior is very similar to the anti U.S. radicals of the 60's, and for the very same reasons.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:37:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:42:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Hate_Work:

You mean, like 9-11?
View Quote

Maybe, but I "think" 9/11 was more arrogant ineptitude rather than intentionally withholding info. Who knows. I just have a hard time believing that with Hamas meeting with Iranians and plotting this shitshow for months, maybe a year, that no one caught wind of it.  

This is certainly a huge benefit for Russia, at least short term.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:49:33 AM EDT
[#40]

Video with no audio, which makes it…sketchy

?????"? ?????? ??? ?????? ????? | ??"?

But on the other hand, this makes sense

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:57:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:03:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

A lot of the stupid is the result of Russian disinformation campaigns. They spend most of their waking hours trying to undermine western resolve. If you can't win on the facts, baffle them with bull shit!

I have a very good moral compass, it usually ends up wishing every Communist a painful death. People who don't have that moral compass are easily side tracked.

View Quote

I think there is a lot of truth in this. Either by actual Russian propaganda or wishful thinking, many have come to believe that Russia is defending Christianity, the nuclear family, national sovereignty and borders and fighting the globalist "commie" cabal. Watching the attacks in Israel "should" show them they are terribly wrong. Russia is closely allied with Iran and behind many many American (and Israeli) deaths. Russia is also allied with Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, probably China and Pakistan, and other historic enemies that even the stupidest, brain addled GD'er "should" recognize. Hey idiots!!! The best friend of your enemies is NOT your friend!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:09:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Still tough to sort through all the Gaza stuff.
It IS impressive.

In the Minister of Defense's decision to impose a complete siege on the Strip, I usually do not update such things, there are enough military reporters who will do that, but I think the quote here is critical:
"... No electricity, no food, no water, fuel, everything is closed. We are fighting human animals and we act accordingly."

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:09:39 AM EDT
[#44]

I think there is a lot of truth in this. Either by actual Russian propaganda or wishful thinking, many have come to believe that Russia is defending Christianity, the nuclear family, national sovereignty and borders and fighting the globalist "commie" cabal. Watching the attacks in Israel "should" show them they are terribly wrong. Russia is closely allied with Iran and behind many many American (and Israeli) deaths. Russia is also allied with Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, probably China and Pakistan, and other historic enemies that even the stupidest, brain addled GD'er "should" recognize. Hey idiots!!! The best friend of your enemies is NOT your friend!!!
View All Quotes

A lot of the stupid is the result of Russian disinformation campaigns. They spend most of their waking hours trying to undermine western resolve. If you can't win on the facts, baffle them with bull shit!

I have a very good moral compass, it usually ends up wishing every Communist a painful death. People who don't have that moral compass are easily side tracked.

Russia is behind the attacks on Israel.  They are pushing Iran to attack to punish the West for supplying weapons and intel to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:10:25 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

amen:

1.  Jesus is the risen savior
2.  Love for family
3.  Freedom (RKBA) and capitalism -- private property ownership and free market economy
4.  Maintain fitness and mental development
5.  Support law and order / defense in our USA society

that's pretty much my moral compass.  

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:10:31 AM EDT
[#46]
It IS impressive.

In the Minister of Defense's decision to impose a complete siege on the Strip, I usually do not update such things, there are enough military reporters who will do that, but I think the quote here is critical:
"... No electricity, no food, no water, fuel, everything is closed. We are fighting human animals and we act accordingly."

View Quote

I support whole heartedly the carpet bombing.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:15:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Unusually slow.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Unusually slow.

Arty is about 39 off….odd indeed. Wonder if an incomplete report?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:24:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Stugna probably. I got the video slown down and I can see a blur. It's small and coming from the left to right and impacts the right side of the hull and is instantly effective.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Originally Posted By Capta:

could be.  also -- if you look at the 20 sec mark -- there is a dark spot in the dirt of the road.  made me think it might be a anti-tank mine.  the 'spot' gets a bit obscured by the 'dust up' of the last fired tank round.

in any case a very effective destruction of that tank  
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:39:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#49]
Originally Posted By Ascendent:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ascendent:
It IS impressive.

I'm surprised that I find myself being okay with this, actions have consequences, and when your told to leave an area texted to every phone in that area because it's going to be bombed, you should leave if you value your life.  Every strike is carefully conducted though because of intelligence that it's used as operations for terrorists.  It's not blind.

I'm amused by the rumor that Iron Dome was overwhelmed.  Doing the math and talking with some over in the region yesterday, we had over 3,000 Gaza rockets fired into multiple Israeli settlements in about 15 hours.  If you go by the 90 to 95% intercept rate of these rockets by Iron Dome, it comes out to a few hundred rockets getting to hit random areas.  I can only imagine if all those got through.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:43:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4981 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top