Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:46:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn you all are too easy.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:50:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That’s not a biscuit Ohio.

I knew there would be something strange in here.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#3]
There will be a large contingent that is just being introduced to Ohio food in this thread because they have me on ignore. OP, you rock!!!!
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:52:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#5]
lol
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:56:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What is wrong with you Ohio guys?  Who hurt you?  Is it the SEC?
View Quote

Losing to Michigan in consecutive blowouts did it them.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:01:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn cousin!
That looks awesome, I'll take two.
MFers hate us, cuz they ain't us.
Ohio cuisine for life!Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:05:41 PM EDT
[#8]
10/10 BS story

2/10 food. That's not even a proper biscuit.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#9]
You are talking about Harland David Sanders born 1890. Founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Colonel[a] Harland David Sanders (September 9, 1890 – December 16, 1980) was an American businessman, best known for founding fast food chicken restaurant chain Kentucky Fried Chicken (also known as KFC) and later acting as the company's brand ambassador and symbol. His name and image are still symbols of the company.

Notice he worked on a train. That's in reference you made of him riding a train everyday
Sanders held a number of jobs in his early life, such as steam engine stoker, insurance salesman, and filling station operator. He began selling fried chicken from his roadside restaurant in North Corbin, Kentucky, during the Great Depression. During that time, Sanders developed his "secret recipe" and his patented method of cooking chicken in a pressure fryer.

As far as Colonal Sanders title of colonal goes.

Harland Sanders was born in 1890 in the little town of Henryville in southern Indiana. The “colonel” was given to him in 1935 as an honorary title by the governor of Kentucky in recognition of his accomplishments, and ever afterward everyone called him “The Colonel”. Which is an honorary title bestowed by the governor of Kentucky.

There just to much similarities between Colonal Sanders and your story.

I'd say Chick-fil-A may have been the first to market a chicken biscuit sandwich.

Btw the Roman's are said to have invented the biscuit. I'm sure throughout history people have put many things on a biscuit including chicken meat.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:14:44 PM EDT
[#10]
*hand to my face*
God dammit guys.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
*hand to my face*
God dammit guys.
View Quote

Hey I'd eat that chicken and bagel sandwich in a heart beat. Thanks for sharing
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Invented- 1901
Born- 1893
Served in the Civil war???

View Quote

Beat me to it.

Dogshit breakfast sandwich.

Bullshit history.

OP fail.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:20:52 PM EDT
[#13]
This bullshit post brought to you by ChatGPT.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:22:10 PM EDT
[#14]
I would make sweet love to that basket..
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:25:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I would make sweet love to that basket..
View Quote

I'm hungry and I'd eat that Ricky ticky I love sandwiches.  Damn I want a chicken sandwich. KFC here makes a great one. Popeyes here is a filty dirty sorry ass restaurant. I'll never eat there again.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You are talking about Harland David Sanders born 1890. Founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Colonel[a] Harland David Sanders (September 9, 1890   December 16, 1980) was an American businessman, best known for founding fast food chicken restaurant chain Kentucky Fried Chicken (also known as KFC) and later acting as the company's brand ambassador and symbol. His name and image are still symbols of the company.

Notice he worked on a train. That's in reference you made of him riding a train everyday
Sanders held a number of jobs in his early life, such as steam engine stoker, insurance salesman, and filling station operator. He began selling fried chicken from his roadside restaurant in North Corbin, Kentucky, during the Great Depression. During that time, Sanders developed his "secret recipe" and his patented method of cooking chicken in a pressure fryer.

Harland Sanders was born in 1890 in the little town of Henryville in southern Indiana. The "colonel" was given to him in 1935 as an honorary title by the governor of Kentucky in recognition of his accomplishments, and ever afterward everyone called him "The Colonel". Which is an honorary title bestowed by the governor of Kentucky.

I'd say Chick-fil-A may have been the first to market a chicken biscuit sandwich.

Btw the Roman's are said to have invented the biscuit. I'm sure throughout history people have put many things on a biscuit including chicken meat.
View Quote
Dude, it's a parody thread.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Original-Recipe-Famous-Ohio-Macaroni-and-Cheese/5-2664814/?page=1

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:27:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Colonel[a] Harland David Sanders (September 9, 1890   December 16, 1980) was an American businessman, best known for founding fast food chicken restaurant chain Kentucky Fried Chicken (also known as KFC) and later acting as the company's brand ambassador and symbol. His name and image are still symbols of the company.

Harland Sanders was born in 1890 in the little town of Henryville in southern Indiana. The "colonel" was given to him in 1935 as an honorary title by the governor of Kentucky in recognition of his accomplishments, and ever afterward everyone called him "The Colonel". Which is an honorary title bestowed by the governor of Kentucky.

Yeah I know. I caught that afterwards His story was great and I'd eat that sandwich too.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:33:24 PM EDT
[#18]
>Impressed you have the correct plastic basket and liner paper.<
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:36:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Wow. Never knew that. Awesome.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:39:04 PM EDT
[#20]
My mother made biscuits like that.  ( try that with tater tots)
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Looks great! Loved the history lesson, thanks for sharing!
View Quote

Same here. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:40:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Is it better than West Virginias Tutors Buscuit world?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:57:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Is it better than West Virginias Tutors Buscuit world? [/qute]

Ouch..lol
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Lol ...get out the crock pot, another ohio cooking thread.  Hell im suprised it didnt have spaghetti noodles in it
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:01:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Tudors thundering herd...i stand behind tudors
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:02:46 PM EDT
[#26]
That was awesome
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Ohio Food Thread.

Damnit. First sentence applies.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:10:57 PM EDT
[#28]
From now on, anytime I need to use the word "shit" I'm going to replace it with "Ohio Style"

"Did you hear the band at the bar last night? They were Ohio Style."

"This microwave chicken sandwich is Ohio Style"

"I ate something the OP cooked and was Ohio Styling my brains out for 2 hours"
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:14:30 PM EDT
[#29]
A watch is worth fifty bucks in Philadelphia and that round bread-adjacent object with a hole in the middle is a biscuit in Ohio just like THIS is spaghetti in Ohio.

It don't get no better than that.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#30]
I always keep a can or two in the pantry incase I get snowed in.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:24:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Because it’s Ohio and everything there is retarded.
View Quote

Posters from blue states shouldn't be allowed to throw shade on red states.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:26:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Ohio fails again.
View Quote

And another commie border state with a FAIL comment.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:27:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yeah I know. I caught that afterwards His story was great and I'd eat that sandwich too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn it, I went through all the trouble to find it imma post it anyway

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:28:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Thanks President Sanders!
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:30:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
A watch is worth fifty bucks in Philadelphia and that round bread-adjacent object with a hole in the middle is a biscuit in Ohio just like THIS is spaghetti in Ohio.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/264818/20230610_175530_jpg-2846801_jpeg-2923193.JPG
View Quote

May God have mercy on your soul.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it’s Ohio and everything there is retarded.

No shit.

How bad is New Jersey (obviously a rhetorical question) when Pennsylvania feels like a step up.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:36:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Wife is a history teacher and only found a few things wrong with it, overall a great lesson.
View Quote

Seriously - he completely left out the fact that Col. Sanders also invented donuts and the rotary engine.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It's not even a biscuit.
View Quote

Correct

This is a chicken biscuit. Still would eat what OP posted.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:39:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Seriously - he completely left out the fact that Col. Sanders also invented donuts and the rotary engine.
View Quote

That was Barney Coopersmith

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ohio fails again.

Skywarp is good people, he just likes to have a good hearty belly chuckle.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:45:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Why does everything from ohio suck?

Chicken on a bagle with some lame ass crinkle cut fries
View Quote

They can ruin anything
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:47:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ohio fails again.

You know me too well.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:00:50 PM EDT
[#43]
I’d eat that. Reminds me of one of my favorites. New York bagels and Gravy. New York style bagels are the best and covered in gravy they are unbeatable.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:01:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/530668/9E730491-95E5-494C-A521-0533D2304FBD_jpe-2923204.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/530668/9E730491-95E5-494C-A521-0533D2304FBD_jpe-2923204.JPG

Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/264818/20230610_175530_jpg-2846801_jpeg-2923193.JPG

Northern Kentucky Chili is unique, I'll give it that

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Ohio cooks brisket in a damn crockpot. This level of failure was what I expected.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:41:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Where on earth do people eat frozen fries for breakfast
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:45:40 PM EDT
[#47]

Where’s the pickle slices, if you aren’t showing a little bit of pickle then it’s not a real chicken sandwich
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:50:20 PM EDT
[#48]
I caught AIDS from this thread.

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:50:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I’d eat that. Reminds me of one of my favorites. New York bagels and Gravy. New York style bagels are the best and covered in gravy they are unbeatable.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/507494/IMG_6900_jpeg-2923416.JPG
View Quote

Yep...those good ole' hole-less NY bagels.

Known the world over.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:58:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Ohio food thread disappoints again.  This has to be ARF bot trolling at this point...

North Carolina fried chicken, egg, and pimento cheese biscuit wipes the floor with this sorry ass Ohio-born "biscuit."
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top