BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 11:14:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I heard tell of some blind airsoft dueling at Colaclyspe. Were you involved? If so, can we be best friends?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol yeah. I haven't watched video you just posted above, but in most of the witness testimony the prosecutor sounds like Frito from Idiocracy.

https://y.yarn.co/c715526d-3067-4a84-a297-ee794b597119_text.gif

I heard tell of some blind airsoft dueling at Colaclyspe. Were you involved? If so, can we be best friends?
Lol yes I was involved. IIRC I won 3 in a row before being dethroned.  Blindfolded airsoft dueling needs to become a bigger thing. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time

We also did blindfolded AK station on a timer.

The blindfold was an Esstac backpack over our heads haha
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 11:36:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I just watched the video for the first time.  No way I'd take your bet, I don't see a jury accepting that as self defense in any way.

However, does your predicted conviction require prior intent?  Wouldn't that be hard to prove?
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 2:41:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

However, does your predicted conviction require prior intent?  Wouldn't that be hard to prove?
View Quote

Seems to be required.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:39:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Letting the defendant take the stand was a HUGE mistake by the defense. Even though the body cam video was not admissible, it showed a great deal of lack of integrity and the defendant has a proclivity for lying. That along with the interview at the police station shows a lack of remorse. I say he will be found guilty of the lesser charges.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Ahem.... I guess I lost. PM me addresses.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 2:55:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Pm sent.

I looked at the video on the other thread 1 time and knew it wasn't going to be 1st degree homicide. There was no premeditation. It was all heat of the moment.

It was a clusterfuck all the way around.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 3:49:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Pm sent.

I looked at the video on the other thread 1 time and knew it wasn't going to be 1st degree homicide. There was no premeditation. It was all heat of the moment.

It was a clusterfuck all the way around.
View Quote

Yeah but as referenced in the other thread, intent can be heat of the moment, intent does not equal premeditation per se.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 8:21:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Sent you a note.

I can see both sides to some extent. I actually didn't think he'd even score the big 1st Degree Reckless but as much as I started to hate those lying "victims", Miu came across poorly on the stand too. All his lying came back to bite him in the ass, IMO. He should have stfu, gotten counsel, and maybe things would have turned out a little different.

Either way that pack of jackals got what was coming to them, and maybe this guy kinda did too.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:55:54 AM EDT
[#9]
@Mblades

Pm me your Addy.

Received from errbody else, but I'm only gonna make one trip.

Mags will go out Monday.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:02:45 AM EDT
[#10]
That's fucking bullshit he got Any Charges. I guess we live where a bunch of drunken teens can hit you and attack you and your just have to drown in the water now?
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 2:07:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That's fucking bullshit he got Any Charges. I guess we live where a bunch of drunken teens can hit you and attack you and your just have to drown in the water now?
View Quote

Depends on skin tone
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 10:11:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
@Mblades

Pm me your Addy.

Received from errbody else, but I'm only gonna make one trip.

Mags will go out Monday.
View Quote

Message sent.

Trial result was about what I expected. Not self defense because fat boy could have walked away at any point but not 1st degree murder either.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 2:12:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Man, it's wild how different the perspectives between 2 very pro 2nd/pro self defense individuals can be.

I see a fat old guy with hurt feelings impeding a couple drunk teens, drops his own goggles(they were NOT kicked), then reapproaching them after they're telling him to just leave, he stays until he hits a woman, then gets pushed then starts stabbing.

Self defense this was not and it played out exactly that way in court. I went for the full Monte even expecting the charge to get lowered, but I made this thread and bet to illustrate my perspective that this was NOT self defense and in that, the court proved me right.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 2:14:05 PM EDT
[#14]
All addresses received, tracking/packages inbound tomorrow.

Thanks for playing y'all!
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:31:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Everybody should now have tracking info in PMs, with the exception of TGE, because cola bro things.

Thanks for playing!
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:21:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Everybody should now have tracking info in PMs, with the exception of TGE, because cola bro things.

Thanks for playing!
View Quote

Until next time!

I just didn't see any way they could get murder 1. No way. I agree with your synopsis of the event, but no way murder 1.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:42:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Pmag recieved.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Pmag recieved.
View Quote

Same.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:52:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Pmag recieved.
View Quote

Same
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top