Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 660
Link Posted: 9/20/2019 10:26:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Crap. Just remembered I need to contact them about an order.
They have not lost this customer.
Link Posted: 9/20/2019 10:29:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BrickWurX:
Ya owe me one ifin this happens

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48762432148_8ee600bb04_b.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dlshady:

It's been a while since I saw it, but that doesn't stick out in my mind like cousin Eddie.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o6wrv9Geh5xYs5NPa/giphy.gif

This NEEDS to happen
Link Posted: 9/20/2019 10:30:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 1057:
This NEEDS to happen
View All Quotes

It's been a while since I saw it, but that doesn't stick out in my mind like cousin Eddie.

This NEEDS to happen
I thoroughly agree.  That's why I suggested it in the first place.  Josiah, you guys following along?  
Link Posted: 9/20/2019 10:43:24 PM EDT
[#4]

I thoroughly agree.  That's why I suggested it in the first place.  Josiah, you guys following along?  
View Quote
Do you think shitters full is going to fly? If not, wonder if crappers full would as alternative and pull the same support from members.
Link Posted: 9/20/2019 10:54:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Too bad Umbrella Corp is still copyrighted.

Any chance of getting a Hitman logo?
Link Posted: 9/20/2019 11:06:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/20/2019 11:10:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks PSA for the 6 day shipping on my new dissy upper.
I'm eyeing lowers to host a FA binary.  
Cmon Black Friday!  Woot!

Link Posted: 9/21/2019 12:18:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:
Do you think shitters full is going to fly? If not, wonder if crappers full would as alternative and pull the same support from members.
View All Quotes

Of course not, hence my post on 515 or 516.  Even though it would be truly epic...  
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 2:53:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By shack357:

Stephen King would sue their asses off. Between protecting his copyright and hating guns, especially semiauots, PSA would be fucked.

One of his quotes is something like "semiautomatic firearms are only good for two things. So gun nuts can get all horny over the smell of gunpowder, and killing people."

Not to mention saying NRA members deserve to have their kids die in a school shooting.
View Quote
I wonder if it could be changed just enough to not violate copyright, but still be enough to poke fun at him as an F U.
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 6:41:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By giantpune:
Niiiice.  got a tracking number for the space rover lower I ordered like 2 days ago.  Still no word on that A-salt one from a few months ago.
View Quote
Weird, I ordered an Asalt last week along with a Beto and Rovers and I got shipping for the Asalt this week.
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 8:41:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By MoparMike:
Too bad Umbrella Corp is still copyrighted.

Any chance of getting a Hitman logo?
View Quote
you do know about www.ucwrg.com right?

umbrella has their own lowers and what not.
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 8:49:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By RayJaxShooter:
I’m actually glad you are dyslexic! Glad that was resolved quickly!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RayJaxShooter:
Originally Posted By TheTallest:
@XDfense

I had a little dyslexia with my IStand, I actually have 658.
I’m actually glad you are dyslexic! Glad that was resolved quickly!
My LGS is a hole in the wall and the guy never has any lights on so when I looked at it the 5 looked like an 8. Then when I got home I just put it away without looking at it again.
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#13]
YES! I'd buy one.
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 12:28:55 PM EDT
[#14]
I got shipping notice for my space rover...but it’s ready for pickup by ups so I guess Monday it makes movement.
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By NOLAGT:
I got shipping notice for my space rover...but it’s ready for pickup by ups so I guess Monday it makes movement.
View Quote
Mine is still in review, bugs the shit out of me. I called and was told there is nothing wrong with my order. I think they are just holding it up to frustrate me is all.    Was hoping it would ship and arrive by Friday next week but that's not gunna happen.
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 3:17:20 PM EDT
[#16]
@MoparMike

I think The Umbrella Corp logo might not be trademarked or they really dont care that much there is a Sweedish Skin Care company that uses it/ or a similar design

https://kotaku.com/resident-evils-umbrella-corporation-logo-is-a-terrible-1795808440

Hell there is company by the name of Umbrella Corporation Weapons Research Group that makes proably exactly what your looking for if you want to drop two bills on a stripped lower.

https://www.ucwrg.com/materiel/lower-receivers/99/forged-lower-receiver/
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 5:16:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brink89] [#17]
@BrickWurX

Loving the Join or Die lower (especially how you kept the 8 pieces of the original flag), and the Right to Bear Arms!

On another topic are the AR9, AR10 and AR45 variants not popular? Seeing as they only have 2, 2, and 1 on the list respectively. Definitely going to JUMP on Baby Snek when it gets released, but I do feel that my collection will be needing an AR10 and maybe an AR45 down the road. I know I could grab one from PSA and get a custom roll mark etched on the blank side but then im still stuck with the SAFE/FIRE, stock branding and SN
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 5:21:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Brink89:
@MoparMike

I think The Umbrella Corp logo might not be trademarked or they really dont care that much there is a Sweedish Skin Care company that uses it/ or a similar design

https://kotaku.com/resident-evils-umbrella-corporation-logo-is-a-terrible-1795808440

Hell there is company by the name of Umbrella Corporation Weapons Research Group that makes proably exactly what your looking for if you want to drop two bills on a stripped lower.

https://www.ucwrg.com/materiel/lower-receivers/99/forged-lower-receiver
/
View Quote
Maybe every 5 years. They rarely release products
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 5:22:14 PM EDT
[#19]
This NEEDS to happen
View All Quotes

This NEEDS to happen
Shitter was full is what he said in the movie.
Just throwing that out there
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 8:23:32 PM EDT
[#20]
@GamecockOperator
@Brink89

I've known about ucrwg for years, but they never keep things in stock. Everytime I hear they've got something made, its OOS for 6mos.

@MoparMike

View Quote
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 8:24:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By zaskar017:

Maybe every 5 years. They rarely release products
View Quote
Exactly
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#22]
@MoparMike

I think I saw an option to get on a mailing list for the next release if you don't mind waiting. maybe the PSA "stealth" lower and get the umbrella engraved? still would have stock selectors, SN and model labeling
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 10:11:05 PM EDT
[#23]
@MoparMike

View Quote
thats what i said about ucwrg.com i have built a few of their rifles and they are top notch stuff.

when you can get it.  which is RARE as hell
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 10:12:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By MoparMike:
@GamecockOperator
@Brink89

I've known about ucrwg for years, but they never keep things in stock. Everytime I hear they've got something made, its OOS for 6mos.
View Quote
yeah, ive got two of their lowers (sequential) just sitting around here waiting....
:)

its hard to get them when they release thats for sure.
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 12:51:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Just saw the lower I proposed has already sold out :(
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 1:39:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By wissota4:
Just saw the lower I proposed has already sold out :(
View Quote
M16A4?
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Aren't there 14.5" FN CHF uppers coming this month per Josiah?
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 9:48:51 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote
Spike's Tactical made a marking on their "Honey Badger" lower that said "Dont give a shit" in the full auto position. It is arguably one of their better selling lowers. I remember when it first came out distributors could not keep them in stock.

So what would be the issue with PSA using a non-offensive quote?
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 10:01:01 AM EDT
[#29]
A while back there was talk of PSA releasing some different barrels like Socom profile, etc. did this ever happen?
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 10:25:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By kunkernator:

Spike's Tactical made a marking on their "Honey Badger" lower that said "Dont give a shit" in the full auto position. It is arguably one of their better selling lowers. I remember when it first came out distributors could not keep them in stock.

So what would be the issue with PSA using a non-offensive quote?
View Quote
I think it would be offensive if one had to drop a deuce and the Shitterwas full.... . My FFL get a kick out of some of these lowers when they pass through his hands. I could just see him putting this one in his books, Vodka would literally shoot out his nose....
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 12:13:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wissota4] [#31]
Originally Posted By C6H12O6:

M16A4?
View Quote
No, the 343 firefighter lower.
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 12:31:30 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes

M16A4?
I'm really hoping that there are more of these to come because I missed out on the first batch.  You know, house payments due and dumb stuff like that.  Sometimes adulting really sucks...  
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 1:39:41 PM EDT
[#33]

I'm really hoping that there are more of these to come because I missed out on the first batch.  You know, house payments due and dumb stuff like that.  Sometimes adulting really sucks...  
View Quote
Yeah.. adulting is overrated.
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Buy-em_Shoot-em:
I think you missed one of Josiah's post total was 1051 (edited) to finish the run.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Buy-em_Shoot-em:
Originally Posted By GamecockOperator:

Um... @Palmettostatearmory

im a bit confused now, can you enlighten us here?

thanks.
I think you missed one of Josiah's post total was 1051 (edited) to finish the run.
I vote for another SNEK-15 run under the new limited edition rules.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 2:49:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By NARF:

I vote for another SNEK-15 run under the new limited edition rules.  
View Quote
I don’t think those were so “limited”. I think over 5000 were produced but could be thinking of another. They sold very well enough not to go on blow out sale. Wish I bought more than what I did. You could always throw it out there that you are looking for one. Someone may have a spare sitting around.
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 4:18:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 8:09:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BigWaylon] [#37]
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 8:09:58 PM EDT
[#38]

I don’t think those were so “limited”. I think over 5000 were produced but could be thinking of another. They sold very well enough not to go on blow out sale. Wish I bought more than what I did. You could always throw it out there that you are looking for one. Someone may have a spare sitting around.
View Quote
They pop up on the EE quite a bit but at a mark up.
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 8:10:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 9:23:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By BigWaylon:
Built my Approval lower into one of the few no-stamp firearms I own using a PSA 11.5” 5.56 upper and a linear comp. The other is a CMMG colt-mag lower with a PSA 4” 9mm upper. Swapped the 5” rail for a 9” rail and had it bored out to accept a 1.25”x6.5” Form 1 silencer.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126679/58165E81-2094-44C5-925B-59628E4948AC-1097944.jpg
View Quote
i like that 9 mm build waylon, nicely done sir.
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 9:26:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By BigWaylon:
Built my Approval lower into one of the few no-stamp firearms I own using a PSA 11.5” 5.56 upper and a linear comp. The other is a CMMG colt-mag lower with a PSA 4” 9mm upper. Swapped the 5” rail for a 9” rail and had it bored out to accept a 1.25”x6.5” Form 1 silencer.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126679/58165E81-2094-44C5-925B-59628E4948AC-1097944.jpg
View Quote
I dig the 9mm one. Ive always wanted to do an "integral" suppressor build, or rather have the rail extend all the way..... Love the p-cord as well! Looking good sir!
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 9:39:35 PM EDT
[#42]
This NEEDS to happen
View All Quotes

This NEEDS to happen
Damnit!

I was out! I was done! Then you magnificent sumbitches come out this and pull me right back in!

Seriously...THAT IS ART!
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 9:46:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BigWaylon] [#43]
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 10:13:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EggyMean] [#44]
@PalmettoStateArmory @BrickWurX

Thoughts on the Virginia / Virtue lower? I saw that PSA is considering a Halloween lower, with limited time to make it. This says to me that if the Virginia lower was going to happen, it would need to start down that track soon. The Virginia state election is November 5, and if the democrats win enough seats they will have complete control of the state government in January. At that point, it is a very real possibility that myself and other Virginians will be unable to even buy any more PSA lowers if they pass the laws they introduced this July.

I don’t want to come across as pushy or anything. I’m just curious about if PSA is even considering it at this point. I did some rudimentary polling and came to the conclusion that at least 250 of the lower would sell, if not more.

If either @Josiah or @BrickWurx have any input, please let me know.

(If it helps, I have purchased 4x M4A1 lowers, 1x Mount Pleasant, 1x ATF, 1x Minutemen, 1x Spacewalker, 1x Spacerover, 1x Space Cannon, I would love to be able to say 5x Virginia)
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 10:32:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By EggyMean:
@Josiah @BrickWurx

Thoughts on the Virginia / Virtue lower? I saw that PSA is considering a Halloween lower, with limited time to make it. This says to me that if the Virginia lower was going to happen, it would need to start down that track soon. The Virginia state election is November 5, and if the democrats win enough seats they will have complete control of the state government in January. At that point, it is a very real possibility that myself and other Virginians will be unable to even buy any more PSA lowers if they pass the laws they introduced this July.

I don’t want to come across as pushy or anything. I’m just curious about if PSA is even considering it at this point. I did some rudimentary polling and came to the conclusion that at least 250 of the lower would sell, if not more.

If either @Josiah or @BrickWurx have any input, please let me know.

(If it helps, I have purchased 4x M4A1 lowers, 1x Mount Pleasant, 1x ATF, 1x Minutemen, 1x Spacewalker, 1x Spacerover, 1x Space Cannon, I would love to be able to say 5x Virginia)
View Quote
Bro, there is no @Josiah username. BrickWurX has a capital X. Im sure PSA and Brick are aware of the lower you are pushing for on every page.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 2:18:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By CFDFFEMT:

Bro, there is no @Josiah username. BrickWurX has a capital X. Im sure PSA and Brick are aware of the lower you are pushing for on every page.
View Quote
I felt like it was rude to refer to Josiah as just Palmetto State Armory, but if that’s the way I should do it I’ll do it.

I post here whenever someone asks me about the lower either IRL or on Reddit. And I’m not the only one asking for it, there’s many others on this site who want it.

Apologies if it seems annoying to you, at least it isn’t another post about the M16 lower or complaining about “LiMiTeD rUnS” ;)
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 2:43:12 AM EDT
[#47]

I felt like it was rude to refer to Josiah as just Palmetto State Armory, but if that’s the way I should do it I’ll do it.

I post here whenever someone asks me about the lower either IRL or on Reddit. And I’m not the only one asking for it, there’s many others on this site who want it.

Apologies if it seems annoying to you, at least it isn’t another post about the M16 lower or complaining about “LiMiTeD rUnS” ;)
View Quote
@PalmettoStateArmory

Any update on the M16A2 lower?
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 5:23:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Still waiting on the sugar skull/sicario lower. I'd buy one, and the Route 66 lower is pretty cool. I live about a mile from the mother road.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 5:28:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sputnik556] [#49]
@PalmettoStateArmory

View All Quotes

@PalmettoStateArmory

I just want a definitive answer wether there will be a variant with commercial style markings.

I really want to build a 727.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 6:09:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Sputnik556:

I just want a definitive answer wether there will be a variant with commercial style markings.

I really want to build a 727.
View Quote
I would actually love it if they did both versions: one with no stylized PSA logo and one with. I’d buy both!
Page / 660
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top