Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 660
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 6:29:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Add me to the list of folks that will not order from PSA again. Just got off the phone with customer service after finally having the opportunity to call and getting through. I returned the BCG that was ordered over a month ago due to it not being properly staked (should've just kept it and done it myself in hindsight, but didn't think a swap would be an issue). They received it 9/3 and I have only managed to get one email out of them since, which only said there was no information. I told the lady on the phone that at this point, I'd just like my money back. Was told that couldn't happen since it had been over 30 days and would have to get approval from someone that wasn't there. Well, I also requested a refund in my last email 12 days ago and have never received any sort of response via email since. It has only been over 30 days because of PSA dragging their damn feet and not communicating. I hate feeling like that crotchety middle aged woman asking to speak to the manager, but this is ridiculous for a simple part swap and I've never had any issues like this with any other company I've ordered parts from. Is this common practice for y'all or am I just the lucky one this time?
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 6:33:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmm. I’m going to hold off on buying thousands of dollars worth of stuff after hearing that. Going to wait and see how this gets resolved.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 6:36:48 PM EDT
[#3]
@BrickWurx do you know if any of the ones I usted are still being considered?
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 6:40:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheTallest:

Holy shit.

I never have more than one. This is the most I e ever had, I can't wait to see what the transfer fee is.
View Quote
I been slacking. I haven’t been there in a while. Figure I probably should before he starts charging me storage. . I will definitely get my 20 bux worth this go around.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 6:44:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Lol just kidding

I would call back and ask to speak to someone else calmly. I know it’s frustrating but sometimes the guy that sweeps the floor answers the phone...at every place of business.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 6:56:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By WJangler04:
Add me to the list of folks that will not order from PSA again. Just got off the phone with customer service after finally having the opportunity to call and getting through. I returned the BCG that was ordered over a month ago due to it not being properly staked (should've just kept it and done it myself in hindsight, but didn't think a swap would be an issue). They received it 9/3 and I have only managed to get one email out of them since, which only said there was no information. I told the lady on the phone that at this point, I'd just like my money back. Was told that couldn't happen since it had been over 30 days and would have to get approval from someone that wasn't there. Well, I also requested a refund in my last email 12 days ago and have never received any sort of response via email since. It has only been over 30 days because of PSA dragging their damn feet and not communicating. I hate feeling like that crotchety middle aged woman asking to speak to the manager, but this is ridiculous for a simple part swap and I've never had any issues like this with any other company I've ordered parts from. Is this common practice for y'all or am I just the lucky one this time?
View Quote
Send an IM to Josiah w/ your order number & complaint. His username is:

@PalmettoStateArmory
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 6:58:39 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 7:04:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By sgahunter:
Lol just kidding

I would call back and ask to speak to someone else calmly. I know it's frustrating but sometimes the guy that sweeps the floor answers the phone...at every place of business.
View Quote
Should have a chance to call back when they re-open tomorrow. The lady I spoke with was very nice and it sounded like she was pretty limited in what she could personally do solution wise because of their policies. Been there before, so I can't get mad at that. I just get irritated when a company is quick to take money, but slow to make an issue right. Hoping I'm just the unlucky one this time and I know crap happens, but it's not the first time I've had issues with PSA either. Decided to give them a go one more time and it appears to have backfired on me.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 7:08:42 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote
Yeah their CS is beyond horrible. Basically non existent. I called about 3 different times asking what the hold up was on my I-STAND 9 and was told a different (false) story every time. First I was told they received more orders than expected, then I was told anodization is holding everything up, then I was told they have no information for me. Turns out the real reason was that the ATF hadn’t even approved the lowers yet and the only reason I found that out was because Josiah posted about it on here. I had to make a stupid ATT email address just to make an account here just to ask Josiah what was going on with my order.

PSA makes awesome affordable products but if you ever have a problem good luck getting help with it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 7:11:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Should have a chance to call back when they re-open tomorrow. The lady I spoke with was very nice and it sounded like she was pretty limited in what she could personally do solution wise because of their policies. Been there before, so I can't get mad at that. I just get irritated when a company is quick to take money, but slow to make an issue right. Hoping I'm just the unlucky one this time and I know crap happens, but it's not the first time I've had issues with PSA either. Decided to give them a go one more time and it appears to have backfired on me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sgahunter:
Lol just kidding

I would call back and ask to speak to someone else calmly. I know it's frustrating but sometimes the guy that sweeps the floor answers the phone...at every place of business.
I have ordered from PSA about 20x including lowers, build kits, LPKs, mags, sights, triggers and I’ve never had any issues (other than a SN issue with a lower, but doesn’t affect function, and wasn’t a huge deal). Some things can take a little longer to ship, but PSA’s prices are worth waiting a few more days. I think you were just unlucky the last two times.

Josiah should be able to help you out, he has already been alerted to the thread.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 7:21:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#11]
View Quote
@WJangler04

As posted earlier, send Josiah ( @PalmettoStateArmory ) an IM. It's a benefit of membership here. He's a good dude and will straighten it out for you.

I've only had one issue in ten years and that was with a BCG gas key with a bad stake. It took 2 weeks total with turnaround to receive a new BCG. It happens but not often considering the volume they do.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 7:43:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By EnduroBro:
Here’s what I want and how many:

2 of the Ancient Aliens

4 of the Templar15 with Warrior

1 Nuked thread

5 bigfoot lowers

4 Outdoorsman lowers

3 of the Doc Holidays

Honestly @palmettostatearmory if you could somehow push the outdoorsman and Bigfoot through and have them out by rifle season that would be amazing. I’m wanting to build a new hunting rig and dedicate it to my grandfather and i would love to use one of them. Who else hunts, orienteers, or fishes that would get one?  Also the Bigfoot one is perfect.
View Quote
Almost the start of a "12 Days of Christmas" remake song.....AND a Cartridge box in a pear tree.....lol
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

@WJangler04

As posted earlier, send Josiah ( @PalmettoStateArmory ) an IM. It's a benefit of membership here. He's a good dude and will straighten it out for you.

I've only had one issue in ten years and that was with a BCG gas key with a bad stake. It took 2 weeks total with turnaround to receive a new BCG. It happens but not often considering the volume they do.
View Quote
Exactly! Josh will no doubt get it sorted out for you. Before being a member here, i have dealt with PSA customer service and it is crap (im sure mostly because of volume of business and lack of hand to go around). But, Josiah will help you out here, im sure of it. The one time ive needed it, he was prompt and correct with executing his customer service.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 8:03:58 PM EDT
[#14]
@BrickWurX

update: So the JOINORDIE-15 update ( https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48766376233_6d61d53c12_c.jpg ), FTSULLIVAN-15 ( https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48796077998_9e11542d08_b.jpg ) and the IDENTITY-15 ( https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48815435967_b046e6edcd_c.jpg ) (and maybe on or two more) that you came up with are not on the current list. Does that mean that they are dead in the water?
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 8:08:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Brink89:
@BrickWurX

Na man, I remeber Beta-15 taking the original design. I had asked if there was the chance of another one replacing the theme of Join or Die and you did this one https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48766376233_6d61d53c12_c.jpg , now not listed. thought it looked like to me that another one or two went away as well (not just moved around) but i wasn't really following those.
View Quote
Sorry, page 13 was missing completely, fixed it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 8:36:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By kunkernator:

May be a good idea to keep any and all lowers on the list? In a different section, so people can reference them?
View Quote
i have a list of all Produced PSA Lowers in their industry forum.. i've been keeping it up for years.. so hopefully its pretty accurate.

check it out here, PSA Definitive lowers list thread.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote
normally its not like that.. get with josiah, he'll fix you up right quick. @palmettostatearmory
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By BrickWurX:

Sorry, page 13 was missing completely, fixed it.
View Quote
No worries. aw man now that I look at my quote on your response BETA-15 might have been really funny
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 8:53:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By GamecockOperator:

normally its not like that.. get with josiah, he'll fix you up right quick. @palmettostatearmory
View Quote
Hey Josiah, my last order was missing a PSA MP5.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:04:55 PM EDT
[#20]
My last order from PSA was a stack of D&H mags. Arrived on time with no issues, except one. My PSA sticker got all jacked up in the mail. I like swag. Called customer service and asked if I could get a new one. The lady I spoke with said it wouldn't be a problem and would put a new one, along with a special one she had on her desk, in the mail right away. Got an envelope a few days later with several PSA stickers. They're good in my book. That's customer service.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:05:28 PM EDT
[#21]

i have a list of all Produced PSA Lowers in their industry forum.. i've been keeping it up for years.. so hopefully its pretty accurate.

check it out here, PSA Definitive lowers list thread.
View Quote
That is definitely informative! I have the Afghanistan and Iraq lowers, had no idea they made a Kuwait and Vietnam.....
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:06:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:35:11 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote
They sold out of those in like 22 minutes, glad I got my lucky sn# 0013. They were priced lower than expected with super fast shipping too!  Said it would be about 2 years before the next batch was released
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:39:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By C6H12O6:

7XC20
View Quote
Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:44:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Pearljammer8:

They sold out of those in like 22 minutes, glad I got my lucky sn# 0013. They were priced lower than expected with super fast shipping too!  Said it would be about 2 years before the next batch was released
View Quote
There goes another 2 years of not thrashing on a PSA MP5 that I will never get back..  
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:46:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Alien 51 has shipped.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:02:40 PM EDT
[#27]

That is definitely informative! I have the Afghanistan and Iraq lowers, had no idea they made a Kuwait and Vietnam.....
View Quote
yeah they did. theres been some discussion as to wether or not they are going to reproduce the Kuwait and Vietnam ones.  The Vietnam one especially as its real hard to get ahold of.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:05:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: saltydecimator] [#28]
or

If I'm reading this correct, you rather see PSA produce a shit load, sell what they can at full price, then sell leftovers at a 29.99 blowout price just to get rid of them and piss off the people that paid full price? They did that, its not good business. Your 750 vs 2000 statement means nothing here. The whole point was that they "Advertised" the lowers to be a specified number and did not hold to it, on two different lowers. Customers have a "Right" to be upset about that. It's called false advertising. Sad part is, no one knew about it until they started shipping due to fact they were a pre-ordered and paid for in advance. They could not cancel the order if they wanted to. What concerning to me, is whats this say about PSA's internal communications? Josiah knew about specified limited production run (He specified it in here). Advertisement dept knew about it. Wheres the disconnect? Could you imagine if a car company did this with a numbered limited run of "whatever", customers would be furious. Hopefully Josiah comes through with his word and fixes the future items at hand and saves face. Proof is in the pudding and if there are reports of I STAND-9 or 10 with SN higher than 1776, we will know. Nuff said on that...

Now, my thoughts are PSA should limit ALL these to a specified number. I believed they did in beginning to the first few to like 2500. PSA will make same amount of money and get through the list faster and keep peoples interest that way. Some are waiting for a lower that is way down the list. Time goes by, life happens, next you know, your target audience has dwindled. There will never be a drought of ideas in this thread for meme lowers and the fact the news media and politicians supply many on their own and the "Series" is a great concept as well. People want to collect them all and for PSA, that's a gift that keeps giving.  These are just one mans opinion. But it takes someone that matters to come up with this concept for it to fly.  
View Quote
can we get a butt hurt over butt hurt over butt hurt lower?  holy balls guys! now i am voting to lock this crap down, i guess there really is too much of a good thing, loooolz

mainly im laughing at the irony of folks getting mad over folks getting mad at other folks getting mad... and its honestly so interesting that such things as this happen no? like, mind blown dudes! (bill and ted meme goes here)
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:19:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By AmmoSexual:
Yeah their CS is beyond horrible. Basically non existent. I called about 3 different times asking what the hold up was on my I-STAND 9 and was told a different (false) story every time. First I was told they received more orders than expected, then I was told anodization is holding everything up, then I was told they have no information for me. Turns out the real reason was that the ATF hadn’t even approved the lowers yet and the only reason I found that out was because Josiah posted about it on here. I had to make a stupid ATT email address just to make an account here just to ask Josiah what was going on with my order.

PSA makes awesome affordable products but if you ever have a problem good luck getting help with it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AmmoSexual:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:27:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Give him the benefit of the doubt.... The thread IS titled "Palmetto State Armory has lost a customer" for all he knows, there is 525 pages of absolute hatred toward the company..... Hundreds, thousands of disgruntled customers coming to this thread to express their loss of business to PSA.... There is NO WAY anyone in this thread actually LIKES Palmetto

(I kid, i kid)
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:29:02 PM EDT
[#31]

yeah they did. theres been some discussion as to wether or not they are going to reproduce the Kuwait and Vietnam ones.  The Vietnam one especially as its real hard to get ahold of.
View Quote
Well, i guess i own every unique roll marked PSA lower, except those two. And the Trump one. Of course im not counting different variations of their standard lowers.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:44:51 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes

glad I got my Kuwait lower when they first came out!  Had my unit Crest, 3/8 Cav put on the right side locally.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:22:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By saltydecimator:
can we get a butt hurt over butt hurt over butt hurt lower?  holy balls guys! now i am voting to lock this crap down, i guess there really is too much of a good thing, loooolz

mainly im laughing at the irony of folks getting mad over folks getting mad at other folks getting mad... and its honestly so interesting that such things as this happen no? like, mind blown dudes! (bill and ted meme goes here)
View All Quotes
or

If I'm reading this correct, you rather see PSA produce a shit load, sell what they can at full price, then sell leftovers at a 29.99 blowout price just to get rid of them and piss off the people that paid full price? They did that, its not good business. Your 750 vs 2000 statement means nothing here. The whole point was that they "Advertised" the lowers to be a specified number and did not hold to it, on two different lowers. Customers have a "Right" to be upset about that. It's called false advertising. Sad part is, no one knew about it until they started shipping due to fact they were a pre-ordered and paid for in advance. They could not cancel the order if they wanted to. What concerning to me, is whats this say about PSA's internal communications? Josiah knew about specified limited production run (He specified it in here). Advertisement dept knew about it. Wheres the disconnect? Could you imagine if a car company did this with a numbered limited run of "whatever", customers would be furious. Hopefully Josiah comes through with his word and fixes the future items at hand and saves face. Proof is in the pudding and if there are reports of I STAND-9 or 10 with SN higher than 1776, we will know. Nuff said on that...

Now, my thoughts are PSA should limit ALL these to a specified number. I believed they did in beginning to the first few to like 2500. PSA will make same amount of money and get through the list faster and keep peoples interest that way. Some are waiting for a lower that is way down the list. Time goes by, life happens, next you know, your target audience has dwindled. There will never be a drought of ideas in this thread for meme lowers and the fact the news media and politicians supply many on their own and the "Series" is a great concept as well. People want to collect them all and for PSA, that's a gift that keeps giving.  These are just one mans opinion. But it takes someone that matters to come up with this concept for it to fly.  

They seem to be trying to get a dedicated lower for their antics.  LMAO
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:00:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Spacerover #0069 checking in!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:01:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AmmoSexual] [#35]

Sorry for not sucking a company’s dick who has customer service so bad I have to come to an alternative forum to get answers to my two+ month old questions. I’ll still buy from them and enjoy the stuff they sell and there’s nothing you can do about it.

If every company had customers like you guys NO company would have any customer service or support. You all would happily wait three years for something they said would be delivered in a week when you ordered and that isn’t normal.Try leaving your little ARFCOM bubble once in a while and you’d see thousands of complaints about PSA all over the net.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 3:39:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By MTShooter:
View Quote
Lucky fuck, I haven’t had a 69 in like forever.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 3:56:22 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote
Dude, that’s like so 2 pages ago. Get with the times, this is GD, we’ve moved onto new endeavors. I know it moves fast but try and keep up. .

We really need a PFG emoji for in here.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 8:26:33 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote
Nice try @Hebrew_Battle_Rifle.

You have already been fired.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 8:28:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
My last order from PSA was a stack of D&H mags. Arrived on time with no issues, except one. My PSA sticker got all jacked up in the mail. I like swag. Called customer service and asked if I could get a new one. The lady I spoke with said it wouldn't be a problem and would put a new one, along with a special one she had on her desk, in the mail right away. Got an envelope a few days later with several PSA stickers. They're good in my book. That's customer service.
View Quote
Hey, maybe I should call and ask for some stickers because my FFL keeps stealing all of mine.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 8:34:37 AM EDT
[#40]

Hey, maybe I should call and ask for some stickers because my FFL keeps stealing all of mine.
View Quote
Nah, just order more stuff.  I've almost got enough stickers to shingle my house now...  
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 8:43:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By dlshady:
Nah, just order more stuff.  I've almost got enough stickers to shingle my house now...  
View All Quotes

I’m hoping to get one of dem fish hook stickers in my next shipment. If I dont, I’m never gunna buy another thing...not.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 9:05:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 9:32:47 AM EDT
[#43]

I’m hoping to get one of dem fish hook stickers in my next shipment. If I dont, I’m never gunna buy another thing...not.
View Quote
Good luck. I have over 100 orders with PSA and only ever received ONE fishhook sticker
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:20:59 AM EDT
[#44]

Good luck. I have over 100 orders with PSA and only ever received ONE fishhook sticker
View Quote
I must make more orders.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:22:36 AM EDT
[#45]

I must make more orders.
View Quote
By my logic, you got a one in a hundred chance
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:24:18 AM EDT
[#46]

By my logic, you got a one in a hundred chance
View Quote
That’s it. Instead of ordering 6 lowers at a time, only ordering 1.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#47]

That’s it. Instead of ordering 6 lowers at a time, only ordering 1.
View Quote
You got a point. PSA wont combine orders.... And shipping is per lower.....

You just hacked the sticker-getting-system!
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:08:58 AM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes

I have a lot of them too. I trade them to my daughter to get her to do her homework.

I do want one of them fishhook stickers though.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:14:23 AM EDT
[#49]

I have a lot of them too. I trade them to my daughter to get her to do her homework.

I do want one of them fishhook stickers though.
View Quote
Let’s start a chant

Josiah, we want fish hook...we want fish hook.

Think it’ll work?  
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:20:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By MTShooter:
View Quote
PSA brothers! MM69 here
Page / 660
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top