Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:49:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Wasn't it Corey that was busted in Big Bear for marijuana?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:49:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, it all comes across the border and into the hands of anyone who will fork over $20.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:49:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
By now, everyone knows about the lethality of fentanyl.  

Even with this danger, a lot of people are still risking it to use, which then makes me think fentanyl must be amazing.
View Quote

This is way outside of my wheel house here, but when junkies end up with Fentanyl do they always know?

I thought it was like a cheap additive to stretch/get more money out of product
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Even with this danger, a lot of people are still risking it to use, which then makes me think fentanyl must be amazing.
View Quote

Most probably don’t know they are using it.

China is flooding Mexico with it and they are lacing all kinds of drugs with it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:50:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:50:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How many things has he taken in on Pawn that helped pay for some manner of addiction?

Seems he made his entire living from being adjacent to that type of lifestyle.

Maybe his kid being a user is a kind of karma?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:51:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I support the idea that if you don't do drugs, you most likely won't come into contact with fentanyl.
What scares me is the incidental contact with fentanyl that kills innocent people.

My niece is in law school at Ol' Miss.  She went shopping over the break and saw a $20 bill on the ground, she picked it up and had a reaction almost immediately.

Her heart started racing, she was light headed, and her vision blurred.  Luckily her fiance called 911 and she was taken to ER.

They told her drug residue on the money was the cause.  Thankfully she didn't die.

What is the purpose of spreading drugs around in this manner?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Man…maybe his son should not have done drugs o begin with. Maybe dad should have been around more. Perhaps it wasn’t the border, but his son’s life choices.  

Oh wait…it isn’t dad’s responsibility to dad here.  Dead son grief.
View Quote

That’s such an ignorant statement.  His son was a grown ass man that made bad decisions and it killed him.  How in the fuck is it his dad’s fault?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#9]
but did he get a deal on the fentanyl?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:55:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I support the idea that if you don't do drugs, you most likely won't come into contact with fentanyl.
What scares me is the incidental contact with fentanyl that kills innocent people.

My niece is in law school at Ol' Miss.  She went shopping over the break and saw a $20 bill on the ground, she picked it up and had a reaction almost immediately.

Her heart started racing, she was light headed, and her vision blurred.  Luckily her fiance called 911 and she was taken to ER.

They told her drug residue on the money was the cause.  Thankfully she didn't die.

View Quote

Skin contact doesn’t cause a reaction.  

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:57:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I spent a week knocked out under Fentanyl at the hospital.  Recovering from that was about as much fun as the heart attack.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Wasn't it Corey that was busted in Big Bear for marijuana?
View Quote

Don't know about that, but I do know he got busted here in central MO for whipping out his junk and pissing on a bar in public.

Classy folks.

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:00:15 PM EDT
[#13]
We have a serious border problem that needs to be fixed but it ain't gonna do shit regarding fentanyl.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:05:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Don't know about that, but I do know he got busted here in central MO for whipping out his junk and pissing on a bar in public.

Classy folks.

View Quote

Well he's covered in tattoos so...
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:06:18 PM EDT
[#15]
People are dying from smoking a bit of weed that's getting overloaded with fentanyl.  

I don't know the circumstances in this case, but buying weed used to be pretty safe.  Seems like it's all getting laced with deadly amounts of fentanyl now
View Quote

Then don't do street drugs.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:11:56 PM EDT
[#16]
In the mid to late 00's, I would go out to Vegas twice a year. I was living full tilt the days I was there, to the point, you ever see that guy passed out on the floor of the airport by the gate waiting for his flight, home, that was me.

My wife and I talked about retiring out there at one point.

I could not live there, and I know it. I would be 350lbs, a drunk and broke.

I have not been there in ten years since I changed my ways.

Crazy place to live if you have money and addiction problems.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:15:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
A lot of guys here have never done cocaine off a stripper's ass and it shows.
View Quote

The day I no longer have to worry about drug testing at work...
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:19:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Saving people's lives only is relevant when it comes to gun laws. Fentanyl and illegals committing crimes don't fall under that umbrella.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Strange. I haven’t died from fentanyl. Maybe it’s because I don’t do drugs?
View Quote

Funny how that works, huh?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:24:31 PM EDT
[#20]
No. It has not. 20 years ago when you purchased a prescription
pill illegally, it was a real pill made in a pharmacy. Now when people
go to purchase a Percocet or a Vicodin or an Oxycontin pill they are
actually getting a pill made in a cartel lab using fentanyl with little
or no quality control. That is the biggest reason for all the recent
Fentanyl overrdoses. That and people are using Meth or Cocaine only
to have the drug dealers lace it with Fentanyl. That also was not
a widespread occurrence in the past.

I will take your word on the gay sex. I have no knowledge or interest
in that subject.

Quoted:

I always imagined that when you take street drugs purchased  from a questionable source, you may get sick, and/or die.

Been like that for decades.

Same goes for gay sex......

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:24:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

@Pajamacannon

As a doc, I would never do cocaine.  It can cause cardiac arrhythmias.  If you want to try a stimulant, pharmaceutical grade amphetamines are much safer and last longer.  I have used them safely in elderly patients.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:29:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:32:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This is way outside of my wheel house here, but when junkies end up with Fentanyl do they always know?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Short of having a lab to test it, no.

One reason the cartels still grow opium is so they can have local access to an opiate (heroin). Fentanyl and its precursors come from China.  But since Fentanyl is 50 times more potent, you can add a little to your heroin to increase potency, or simply smuggle Fentanyl and then cut it 1:50 with whatever diluent you want (lactose, etc).  If you smuggle Carfentanyl, which is 100 times more potent than fentanyl, you can dilute it 1:5000 and end up with produce just as potent as straight heroin.  

The only way to stop this is direct action against China.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:33:05 PM EDT
[#25]
How can this not be a dupe? This is literally yesterdays news!

GD your slackin
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Fentanyl flows into this country everywhere. Ports, borders, air travel, etc..

We should be attacking the source of it, China. That's where most of the Fentanyl comes from.

If China is not smuggling in pills, they're smuggling in the ingredients for the Mexican cartels to make their own batches.

A lot of it is smuggled in through Canada. Guess what country has a lot of citizens living in Toronto, British Columbia/Vancouver, etc.. all along the border? China

A majority of the US fentanyl problem all leads back to China.

But no presidents want to bring that fact up because we have to kiss China's ass.
View Quote

This right here but blaming it all on Mexico is in vogue.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:39:43 PM EDT
[#27]
It's pretty funny how different this thread is from the one two days ago where I got an account warning for pointing out that maybe when you overdose on drugs it's your own fault

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Democrat-Rep-Dan-Goldman-starts-arguing-an-Angel-Mom-whose-daughter-was-killed-from-fentanyl/5-2701145/?page=1
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:41:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Most probably don't know they are using it.

China is flooding Mexico with it and they are lacing all kinds of drugs with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Most probably don't know they are using it.

I don't about just Mexico. Buts it's pretty safe to say any type of drugs is being spiked with fent.
Quoted:

What is the purpose of spreading drugs around in t
Hard to believe she had a immediate reaction from touching a bill. Most likely more to the story unfortunately
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:42:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Then how do Fentanyl patches work in hospitals?

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#30]
I wonder how much fent you can get with $350?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:43:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

@Pajamacannon

As a doc, I would never do cocaine.  It can cause cardiac arrhythmias.  If you want to try a stimulant, pharmaceutical grade amphetamines are much safer and last longer.  I have used them safely in elderly patients.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:44:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:46:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Back when it wasn't cut with fent.
View Quote

I'm thankful that fentanyl wasn't flooding the country during my 20's.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:57:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Then how do Fentanyl patches work in hospitals?

View Quote

Context.  Understand it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:59:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It's pretty funny how different this thread is from the one two days ago where I got an account warning for pointing out that maybe when you overdose on drugs it's your own fault

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Democrat-Rep-Dan-Goldman-starts-arguing-an-Angel-Mom-whose-daughter-was-killed-from-fentanyl/5-2701145/?page=1
View Quote

Somehow, I doubt that what you actually said and what you claim you said are the same…
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:03:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Illegal behavior has consequences.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:04:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Strange. I haven’t died from fentanyl. Maybe it’s because I don’t do drugs?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:14:45 PM EDT
[#38]
If only there was a way to avoid fentanyl?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:26:05 PM EDT
[#39]
fetinal didn't kill him, his dope habit did.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:29:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Had an Uber driver last month drop me off at a Christmas party. White guy, late 40s; said he drove Uber to get out of the house. His wife had been out with friends and thought she was doing a bump of cocaine; it had fentanyl in it. She died.

Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.

Apply the "it's your own fault" logic to our veterans with PTSD turning to substances to avoid killing themselves.

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I always imagined that when you take street drugs purchased  from a questionable source, you may get sick, and/or die.

Been like that for decades.

Same goes for gay sex......

View Quote

Gay sex is dangerous even if not purchased from a questionable source.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:41:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Best I can do is five bucks.............
View Quote

Price is well below $5. Closer to $1. It’s a budget friendly addiction.  It really makes your opiate money go farther.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:56:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Back in the mid 1990’s I had just gotten out of the Marines and my uncle told me he went to my dad’s house and found my step brother selling cocaine out of a bathroom. It was a big house with 5 bedrooms.

He said to me he walked past the line of roughly ten people and into the bathroom where he saw him cutting up cocaine. He then grabbed the bag of cocaine, dumped it in the toilet and flushed it.

A couple days later my step brother’s face was beat up.

I told the story to my dad and he wrote it off as no big deal as to not upset his second wife.

During those few days he even (he later told me) stole Coy fish out of my dad’s backyard pond to sell to a fish store to try and pay the dealer back.

Also he snorted the cocaine he was supposed to sell so much so that he had a hole through the septum in his nose.

Dad didn’t care, because, appease the wife at all costs. Yeah my dad is a pussy.

If this story were to happen today my stepbrother would probably have died and possibly my uncle just for touching the bag.

Fuck jb, and the dnc.

This was in California, not Alaska.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:05:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:06:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Saving people's lives only is relevant when it comes to gun laws. Fentanyl and illegals committing crimes don't fall under that umbrella.
View Quote

Isn’t that the truth
What a bunch of hypocritical, destructive bull they lord over us
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:07:52 PM EDT
[#47]
How bout people stop doing drugs then there wouldn’t be any fentanyl deaths…

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:15:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:18:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Teach your son to not do drugs and maybe this will be avoided.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:21:53 PM EDT
[#50]
It would be one thing if he took a legal drug that was contaminated and died but he was a drug addict who rolled the dice and paid the ultimate price.

Attachment Attached File

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top