Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 11:12:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Its a shame they cant expel them for mental illness.
Sometimes I wonder if some of these people really believe this stuff or if its just peer pressure.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 11:49:42 AM EDT
[#2]
What a bunch of moroons.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 11:55:14 AM EDT
[#3]
The worst part is that they are so batshit earnest about it.  Feelings, nothing matters but feelings.  You're a bird?  Fly, little birdie!  Soar!  A girl?  Sure!  And let no one tell your pretty little face otherwise.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 12:34:24 PM EDT
[#4]
This is Portland to a tee and our country is so fucked
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 12:43:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Its a shame they cant expel them for mental illness.
Sometimes I wonder if some of these people really believe this stuff or if its just peer pressure.
View Quote

Expel?? They actively recruit. Then they end up in businesses and government across the land.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#6]
We've reached a point where real life is battling fantasy/fiction.  Those still holding on to reality must feel like........

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 1:47:01 PM EDT
[#7]
People that believe they are more than 2 sexes=same kind of crazy people that think the Earth is flat.  

One group is worshipped, the other ridiculed.    They should both be ridiculed.  

People that believe the Moon is made our of cheese, are totally righteous.

You guys know this country is doomed.  We are done.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 1:54:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wait until our Nations voters are 80 percent these types. Whooboy
View Quote

Country will have been invaded and taken over by then. And the types in the video will either be shot or enslaved.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 1:54:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
if you believe that there are more than two genders then you are a fucking retard.

I guess you could argue that hermaphrodites are a third but I know nothing about them other than its real, unlike trans binary whateverthefuck
View Quote

That is a medical anomaly.

Humans have two legs?  True.

Humans are supposed to have two legs? True

If someone was born with one leg, we wouldn't say that person is no longer human.

A person like that are no more a third gender than someone born with a birth defect is a different species.

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:48:30 PM EDT
[#10]
lol What a fucking cancer.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:56:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
if you believe that there are more than two genders then you are a fucking retard.

I guess you could argue that hermaphrodites are a third but I know nothing about them other than its real, unlike trans binary whateverthefuck
View Quote

Sex/Gender = XX or XY chromosomes generally.
The tranny Bond girl in the 80s was XXXY.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If there are more than two genders, why are there only two options for gender reassignment surgery?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:16:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 7:21:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It’s sex! There are two sexes! Not genders, sexes! Gender describe whether a noun is masculine, feminine or neuter.
View Quote

This ?.  I have watched how the Left distorts, repurposes and invents language to suit their agenda.  I will NEVER use the word 'gender' except in the context of actual language.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 7:28:37 PM EDT
[#16]
these people are asylum crazy, and i am that close to saying they are 'internment camp' crazy..
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#17]
2020's:   Trust the science! Science provides all the answers!

Also 2020's:    No, fuck all that science shit!
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#18]
His video on transgenders in sports is very telling how emotionally retarded these people can be.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:41:43 PM EDT
[#19]
This guy is great.  

There's another shocking bit is some Venezuelan immigrant he interviews who comes over to be oppressed and insists America is systematically racist but admits he doesn't know the constitution, our laws, or any way to actually articulate why we are racist other than we are capitalist.

https://youtu.be/JRKWjUj4uVM?t=399
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top