BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 5:46:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HDSledge:
Check for a drainage easement.  If none the advice in here is good ftmp.  Lawyer up last, not first.  It should be city first, owner next, lawyer last.  May be a mistake and your neighbors are going to be right next to you for a while.  Best to keep it friendly as long as you can.  By the way, the tree.  It looks like they trenched right up to the trunk.  If they cut all the roots on one side and did not bore under them it will probably kill the tree, which could fall on your house.  The one up the slope has had its roots compacted by heavy equipment and maybe roots cut too, it may also die.  Whoever did the work caused you more trouble than you thought.
View Quote

Fuck.

I came home and found the permit, it was by the shitter. Now that I have stood on that lot, I'm guessing they followed the setback on that side and shafted me on mine because the natural looking "boundary" which is the line of trees is about 15ft off the building. The problem is the line isn't in the trees, it's wonky because from what I can tell sometime in the 70s that lot was cut off this one.

The issue with tracking the owner down was the number of people it's changed hands with since. But I spoke to the surveyor who was able to give me a name I can write I guess if I can get the real address.

As far as it goes nothing was moved today. Notes still there and no equipment moved.

And as far as questions about why we didn't approach the contactors. For most of July we didn't know there was a problem and that was when the older guy whose a contractor was here. He showed up sporadically and never after we had it staked.

The other contractors were drywallers who didn't speak a word of English and worked 24 hrs straight. One slept while the other worked.

Then for a single day we saw a 18 year old trying to do something alone. Having been that kid I knew he didn't know shit so I didnt bother asking him.

I didn't want to call the city immediately because I didn't want to fuck him up, and make him moving the pipe less likely. At my core I really don't like having to be a dick and I have worked in the trades my entire life so I understand mistakes happen. I was literally going to offer to let him leave the dirt and fucked up yard the way it was so long as he moved the pipe.

Now I realize its not going to work.

I do appreciate the help guys, those of you who messaged me, I really appreciate it. I thankfully get off at 230 tomorrow but while I'm waiting for my car to get aligned I'll call the city and find out what I can from his permit.

How do I ask about the easements? Would they know that?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Claymores
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 6:18:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 6:24:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ED_P:
My previous neighbor planted trees about 10 feet onto my property.  Neither of us at the time thought it was wrong until I had my septic pumped and looked at a property plot.

My current neighbor understands the real line and mows everything up to the trees and I don't really care as I got some free trees.
View Quote

That's adverse possession (if I'm understanding you).  If your neighbor is maintaining a portion of your land, tell him in writing to stop doing that.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 6:45:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By olson04:
There could be a storm drain easement or other type of easement. Check your title policy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By olson04:
There could be a storm drain easement or other type of easement. Check your title policy.

This.
Originally Posted By Wangstang:
Looks like you are in a neighborhood. Frequently those properties have a convenance connected to the deeds and it includes language about allowing drainage pipes and easements. I'd review anything along those lines before you do to much else.

And this.
Originally Posted By Seatbelts:
I bought my house in mid June. This construction has been going on for probably a year. And because of that I have a feeling that he had hoped to have it done before my house was sold.

Look up the planning commission meeting minutes for your county; many have them posted online.  If the townhouse development next to you needed a zoning or setback variance to get issued the permit there would have been a meeting to discuss it.  You may have to go back quite a while to find it.  If there is a variance I bet the prior owner of your house knew about it, but since those permits are public info you can find for yourself it's not something that has to be specifically disclosed when you bought your place.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Without reading this whole thing.

Your lines are your lines. You will not be living next to the people building the other building, and the tenants, when it's finished, will never know about your run in with the builders.

I would do anything and everything I had to do to make them build as far onto their property as is legally possible. Don't work with them, don't be nice to them beyond a kind word.

You are at the start of the deal, have your stuff clearly marked off and have a privacy fence built, and make sure they are building as far onto their property as is set in code. If they stray one inch, one centimeter further than they're supposed to, call zoning and have them fix it.

Set your boundaries now, or you will forever be having problems with them.

Do not give an inch.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:06:29 PM EDT
[#7]
If the authority that issued the building permit will not get involved to make sure these issues are addressed I would say you need a lawyer ASAP.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:17:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: madmacs69] [#8]
Now that I have stood on that lot, I'm guessing they followed the setback on that side and shafted me on mine because the natural looking "boundary" which is the line of trees is about 15ft off the building. The problem is the line isn't in the trees, it's wonky because from what I can tell sometime in the 70s that lot was cut off this one.
View Quote

The trees are probably irrelevant... the property line is the property line.

You both have title deeds and the boundary description of that property line should match on both properties. You don't get to just guess.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:31:54 PM EDT
[#9]
They don't have setbacks in your county? In my county you can't build within 50 ft of the front or the back of your property or 25 foot on either side.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:50:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Fuck.

I came home and found the permit, it was by the shitter. Now that I have stood on that lot, I'm guessing they followed the setback on that side and shafted me on mine because the natural looking "boundary" which is the line of trees is about 15ft off the building. The problem is the line isn't in the trees, it's wonky because from what I can tell sometime in the 70s that lot was cut off this one.

The issue with tracking the owner down was the number of people it's changed hands with since. But I spoke to the surveyor who was able to give me a name I can write I guess if I can get the real address.

I do appreciate the help guys, those of you who messaged me, I really appreciate it. I thankfully get off at 230 tomorrow but while I'm waiting for my car to get aligned I'll call the city and find out what I can from his permit.

View Quote

Couple things-

Tax rolls are likely public. Assessor and GIS will list the owner's info. Even OnX or CalTopo will show owner information for the lot.

What is on your property deed? Have you looked at your GIS record? Setbacks and easements may be on there, but it will depend as setbacks are easily changed and often not included. Do you have any easements on your deed, since you just bought the place you should have been advised of it.

County recorder will be another option. That should show anything tied to the property- deeds, liens, etc.

If you need help, send me the address.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:54:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By UV18:

Couple things-

Tax rolls are likely public. Assessor and GIS will list the owner's info. Even OnX or CalTopo will show owner information for the lot.

What is on your property deed? Have you looked at your GIS record? Setbacks and easements may be on there, but it will depend as setbacks are easily changed and often not included. Do you have any easements on your deed, since you just bought the place you should have been advised of it.

County recorder will be another option. That should show anything tied to the property- deeds, liens, etc.

View All Quotes

Fuck.

Couple things-

Most tax systems  GIS in VA are online.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:58:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By RobertM:

Most tax systems  GIS in VA are online.
View Quote

So, he should have no problem finding it. Also means that OnX and CalTopo will likely be accurate.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:00:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: liber45] [#13]
Easements should be recorded, with your deed, at city hall or where ever they are stored.

How To Do A Property Title Search
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:12:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 67Firebird:

That would be on your paperwork, from when you bought the place.
View Quote

So I just got done rooting out the paperwork I have. The deed is written in a very ambiguous way. Nothing on my Platt denotes a easement but I went ahead and called the surveyor and explained everything, and I'm gonna pay him to go back and track down any and everything recorded about this property and the one next door just to be on the safe side.

Now I'm left wondering if I should pull my note until I have no doubt. I'll be meeting him tomorrow night to go over everything he found or the lack there of, and from there I'm going to either call the planning department or call who issued his permit.

And from there I guess I'll either be figuring out how to build a fence in a ditch or enjoying watching him build it for me
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:15:06 PM EDT
[#15]
If you're sure of the property line - a roll of wire fence, some rebar tie wire and some rebar for posts will make a fence good enough to make it obvious they're trespassing. BTDT with my previous property dispute. They got a lawyer and threated a lawsuit, I physically fenced off the property and got my own lawyer. Property disputes suck, but there's no point in playing nice guy when the other people are thieves/shitbags/scum of the earth and stealing from you or otherwise using your land against your wishes.

Call the building dept, call the state agency that licenses contractors, file a lien against their bond for the damage to your land, call the developer of the project,  call your title insurance company - in spite of what arfcom says you may have coverage for adverse possession type claims or some other insurance coverage via your title insurance relating to a boundary dispute -  I did and they paid out $65K towards my mortgage for the disputed land and illegal septic and some other issues, call the cops and have the construction guys formally trespassed so they stop coming into your yard. And then call them back in a week to follow up so they dont forget you're the angry guy that the contractor tried stealing from  
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:15:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By madmacs69:

The trees are probably irrelevant... the property line is the property line.

You both have title deeds and the boundary description of that property line should match on both properties. You don't get to just guess.
View Quote

Oh their absolutely irrelevant. You misunderstand, I'm guessing the BUILDER looked at the tree line and thought it was the property line. But they did stake it at some point so who knows.

Years of surveying myself taught me to never guess when it comes to property lines
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:16:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Couple things-

View Quote

We hadn't really looked at it, but we did tonight.

I checked out the GIS and it is now updated to show we own it, and it does have a name attached to his. So I'll look into mailing him a letter. But now I wonder if I even should or if I should just let the county handle it
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Blow up his house
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:21:01 PM EDT
[#19]
After saving for years and living in a shitty apartment for a decade too long we finally were able to buy a home. We love it, its exactly what we wanted. However part of the plans included a privacy fence on one side, so we could set clear boundaries before construction is finished on the town homes next door. Part of that included running my property lines.

Thats when I discovered that I owned a LOT further over then I realized. They had clearly run the line at some point as well as we found stakes on line on the property line.

After years of working in land surveying, I am pretty laid back when it comes to my property because I know how miserable it can be to have a Karen trying to plant shrubs on the line and shit like that. I wanted to avoid immediately being a dick considering I have never even spoken to the crew doing the building work.

But its a problem I can't ignore. They laid a drainpipe over the line, exiting onto my property by 5 feet, and worse its angled so that my entire lower yard gets flooded when it rains. They didn't install silt fencing, and frankly moved a shitload of dirt onto my yard. Its clear as day and we staked the line with a flagged stake every 50 ft. I couldn't have made it clearer. I then waited for the knock on my door as we have no clue how to contact the actual owner. Then they stop coming to work on it the next week after its staked. They have been gone a month, so ironically we were drafting a letter to send to who we found on the title.

Thats when a ASV showed up. I'm not going to lie, I felt some kind of way about this. The line is fucking clear as day, and this cocksucker won't stop and talk to my wife and kept driving on my property all day. I get home from work and see that shit, and the disrespect made me fucking livid.

So I'll leave it to you guys. How would you play it?

I left a note duct taped to the Posi-Track that said exactly "before you drive on my property again, have the owner call me at __________. We need to discuss the drainpipe installed on my land". Then I stretched a string and flagged it to make it even more clear.

My plans are if he ignores me again I'll be going directly to the city with all the pictures. And if the city doesn't want to do shit, then I'll weld the bitch closed on my end, and bury it.

The posi track is actually sitting on me by a foot or so in the back. He made himself a nice little road around because there's not enough room on the side of the property for him to fit. By the time they install the HVAC there MAY be a foot of space between it and the property line.
https://i.imgflip.com/93896p.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/9389co.jpg
https://i.imgflip.com/9389lp.jpg

And before anyone asks or suggests. I would have immediately peed on his leg to establish dominance, however he's been hiding and I don't think pissing on the drywallers would have the same effect.
View Quote

Go to the county and get an attorney.
Solve it now before the CO is issued on the townhome.
Your land their problem
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:55:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Get a lawyer immediately.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:04:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Scorched earth. No quarter.

Break it off in them.

But first step should be a cease and desist, and demand for damages.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:13:55 PM EDT
[#22]

So I just got done rooting out the paperwork I have. The deed is written in a very ambiguous way. Nothing on my Platt denotes a easement but I went ahead and called the surveyor and explained everything, and I'm gonna pay him to go back and track down any and everything recorded about this property and the one next door just to be on the safe side.

Now I'm left wondering if I should pull my note until I have no doubt. I'll be meeting him tomorrow night to go over everything he found or the lack there of, and from there I'm going to either call the planning department or call who issued his permit.

And from there I guess I'll either be figuring out how to build a fence in a ditch or enjoying watching him build it for me
View Quote

Do it. This is a long term deal.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:54:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By cancard:

Lawyer up yesterday.
View Quote

If you're going to tag him atleast use the @ mark.

@lawyerup
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:30:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Bravo_Six:

That's adverse possession (if I'm understanding you).  If your neighbor is maintaining a portion of your land, tell him in writing to stop doing that.
View Quote

That was not how adverse possession was explained to me by one of the highest paid fancy lawyers in my state who specializes in it.

He said if they are using your property and you say sure go ahead you are fine.

Id they are occupying your property, and you either ignore it or say no they can invoke adverse possession at around 10 years.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:57:07 AM EDT
[#25]
negotiate some sort of fence or landscaped defining feature in lieu of remediation of the landscape the way it was.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 1:10:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Southernman077:
Trebuchet
View Quote

This is the best answer to any and all neighborhood disputes.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 1:12:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:

That was not how adverse possession was explained to me by one of the highest paid fancy lawyers in my state who specializes in it.

Id they are occupying your property, and you either ignore it or say no they can invoke adverse possession at around 10 years.
View Quote

Can you prove you said "sure go ahead and use it" ?
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 1:19:45 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

I recently had a licensed surveyor fail to find already recorded easements... I had to send copies to him to update the new easement documents he was preparing.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 2:08:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:

View Quote

A lot of people think that's how adverse possession works, and I'm sure there are cases that it's gone down like that.

But in about 16 years in land surveying I only remember us going to court for an adverse possession case once.

We were hired by the people trying to take the land, and if I recall the issue arose from a mismarked property line that they both knew was wrong. Neither bothered to have it surveyed and the party that hired us had been using that particular area as a family camping spot. He had a fair amount of proof that they had been using it for like 20 years but he still lost in court.

I think it really just depends on the court.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 2:10:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Seatbelts] [#30]
Originally Posted By JoseCuervo:

Do it. This is a long term deal.
View Quote

I think I'm going to remove the bottom part and leave the part that says

Stop driving on my property.

But I'll remove the part about wanting to speak to the owner about the pipe they installed on my property until I'm ironclad on this.

I'm hoping to know for sure by tomorrow and then I'm hoping someone will be on site Saturday. I'll press whoever that is for a number to go with the name.

Edit: note was updated and thanks to someone who PM'd me I now know the minimum setback is 6ft. I checked and at the closest point it's about 7 ft off maybe 8. It's zoned R3
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 2:27:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PolarBear416] [#31]

View Quote

Don't worry about making a pretty fence. Even a single wire strung between posts with "No trespassing" signs is enough. Any kind of barrier. Plastic chicken wire

You will not keep this fence permanently, you will only need it until this situation is resolved. Then either remove it or put in a nice looking fence.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 4:11:28 AM EDT
[#32]

No that's what I'm saying, I didn't want there to be any doubt and I retired from that work over 3 years ago. I paid to have it done, and it checked to a 1990s plat to about a half inch. Unfortunately the line isn't in question but he's welcome to waste his money to check it. I welcome that.

We do and it's not even a mile away. I had just hoped to resolve this nicely but it's clear after yesterday they don't care.
View Quote

Stop being the nice guy. You’re getting walked over by being the nice guy.

You are a homeowner who lives there. The builder and owner are there to make money by building and leasing the units, and likely a new buyer will take possession of the building in the next couple years. These people do not care about you being nice. You are not making friends by doing them any favors as a nice guy. Stop that.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 4:37:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 80085:
Stop being the nice guy. You’re getting walked over by being the nice guy.

You are a homeowner who lives there. The builder and owner are there to make money by building and leasing the units, and likely a new buyer will take possession of the building in the next couple years. These people do not care about you being nice. You are not making friends by doing them any favors as a nice guy. Stop that.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 6:08:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Did you have a title search done when you bought the place? If there's an easement they should have caught it or they should be responsible for making you whole if they missed it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 6:36:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: diesel1] [#35]
Originally Posted By Paul:
What's an ASV?

Sometimes people UANEKB making reading the story difficult.
View Quote

One of my pet peeves also.

I'm familiar with construction machinery and it still took me a while to process "ASV". Pending clarification from OP, it's probably a make of skid loader.

ETA: OP explained that he calls all compact tracked loaders ("CTL") "ASV" which is only one make of CTL among dozens. So, the machine in question may be an actual ASV or something else. I find that type of thing irritating, as it's not accurate communication.

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 7:27:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By diesel1:

One of my pet peeves also.

I'm familiar with construction machinery and it still took me a while to process "ASV". Pending clarification from OP, it's probably a make of skid loader.

ETA: OP explained that he calls all compact tracked loaders ("CTL") "ASV" which is only one make of CTL among dozens. So, the machine in question may be an actual ASV or something else. I find that type of thing irritating, as it's not accurate communication.

View Quote

Ya it's a skid loader. I specifically operated the ASV when I was 18 for a few weeks and it just always stuck in my head as that.

I don't know why I just call all the wheeled ones "bobcats" and the tracked ones ASVs.

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 7:33:36 AM EDT
[#37]

Ya it's a skid loader. I specifically operated the ASV when I was 18 for a few weeks and it just always stuck in my head as that.

I don't know why I just call all the wheeled ones "bobcats" and the tracked ones ASVs.

View Quote

low t?

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 7:54:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By BobbyHill:
Did you have a title search done when you bought the place? If there's an easement they should have caught it or they should be responsible for making you whole if they missed it.
View Quote

There should be a plat map for the title company and the closing agent, that would show any easements also.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 7:54:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Wife texted me to let me know their on site and "speaking excited Spanish" lol

I guess I might get a call after they translate
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:28:53 AM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

Perhaps a silly question, and I apologize for the derail~ but would writing the neighbor a check for a nominal amount such as $50 per year “to contribute to the cost of mowing that side of the trees, while allowing the neighbor to have a more uniform looking lawn” or something to that effect prevent any future adverse possession claims?
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:34:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By NY12ga:

Perhaps a silly question, and I apologize for the derail~ but would writing the neighbor a check for a nominal amount such as $50 per year “to contribute to the cost of mowing that side of the trees, while allowing the neighbor to have a more uniform looking lawn” or something to that effect prevent any future adverse possession claims?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NY12ga:

Mowing generally doesn’t allow someone to just take your property

They have to have something; a shed, a fence, power, etc
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:38:01 AM EDT
[#42]
FENCE

seen this before, a developer built his new 12 bay commercial trucking warehouse where they would have to use the neighboring building's parking lot for entry and egress

We all came to work one morning and a new fence had been built 2 feet back from 12 bay doors. You could open and close the overhead doors and look right at a fence just inches away. The new building owners promptly cut the fence...and the fence owners promptly had them arrested for criminal trespass and willful destruction of property
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:39:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By pale_pony:
FENCE

seen this before, a developer built his new 12 bay commercial trucking warehouse where they would have to use the neighboring building's parking lot for entry and egress

We all came to work one morning and a new fence had been built 2 feet back from 12 bay doors. You could open and close the overhead doors and look right at a fence just inches away. The new building owners promptly cut the fence...and the fence owners promptly had them arrested for criminal trespass and willful destruction of property
View Quote

How did they think that would end?
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:44:45 AM EDT
[#44]
I have said it before, get a lawyer, one who is board certified in real estate law.  They know the players in the industry, including the civil engineers who will be invaluable in determining if this is really a problem. Right off the bat, with little expense they will know if it is worth pursuing or if you are SOL.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 9:02:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By AmericanPeople:

You will need to be available during normal business hours for county/city departments.    The "I work 26 hours a day line" will not help you resolve the issue.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AmericanPeople:
Sorry I only have a sec to respond but I don't think a lot of you guys understand

I bought my house in mid June. This construction has been going on for probably a year. And because of that I have a feeling that he had hoped to have it done before my house was sold.

Unfortunately for him the first thing I did was survey it. Too many years in the business for me to trust the title survey.

The line that I have drawn is merely highlighting the existing line of stakes that I had put in from the front corner to the back. I stretched a sting and tied flagging on said string last night when I came home.

I had the survey done back in July. They hadn't been back since until this week. Then the ASV showed up and by the time I got home they were long gone.

So far I have yet to speak to anyone about it because I work all the time and by the time I'm home their gone. But one guy had been showing up on Saturday prior to the survey and we had hoped he would pass it along

I saw what I think was the owner one time, and he was on site for 10 mins on a random Sunday. He walked and looked at the HVAC hookups and had to see the staked line.

I started across the yard to speak with him and by the time I got to where the pictures are, he was in his truck driving away.

That was probably 3 or more weeks ago

You will need to be available during normal business hours for county/city departments.    The "I work 26 hours a day line" will not help you resolve the issue.

If it comes down to a lawsuit compensation should be demanded for lost wages and any other related expense.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 9:06:58 AM EDT
[#46]
OP, get off your ass and DO SOMETHING!!!

Take a day off work, go to City Hall, talk to people.  Mail a registered letter, return receipt requested, to the owner of record.  They are going in dry and you are just spitting on the head.

Also, tree law in your state probably says they owe you the value of the two trees.  Contact an arborist for an appraisal, it can run into the tens of thousands or more.

Take a fucking day, or three, off.  You can't afford not to.  Get some T posts and string a wire.  Set up cameras.  Call the police if they trespass.

Get off your ass!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 9:07:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By wvfarrier:
The city is going to tell you its a civil dispute and to take it to court
View Quote

This. Call a lawyer. Local law enforcement and the city won’t be able to do anything about it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 9:09:26 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Talk to the title insurance company that was part of the property sale. You already paid them for that info.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 9:25:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By SM0KESCREEN:
Dig a moat and get sharks with laser beams.
View Quote

This is the only sensible answer to this situation.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 9:30:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quick update.

He called were meeting at noon. He admitted to installing the pipe.

Says the previous owner said it was fine. He sounded reasonable and already offered to move it
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top