BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 252
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 11:51:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah well FUCK YOU assholes..........you voted campaigned for, covered for, and propagandized for this idiot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ABC's Jon Karl: Evacuating All Americans From Afghanistan Is "Not Going To Happen"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbM2eVd-Aoc

Yeah well FUCK YOU assholes..........you voted campaigned for, covered for, and propagandized for this idiot.

FIFY
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 11:56:36 AM EDT
[#2]
A child was killed today in an explosion in Kabul - as a US drone strike took out a vehicle containing 'multiple suicide bombers' driving to the airport just hours after Joe Biden warned of the possibility of another jihadist atrocity following this week's attack.

Two US officials speaking on condition of anonymity told Reuters that American forces launched a strike in the capital city targeting suspected ISIS-K militants who were aiming to attack Hamid Karzai International Airport, where Afghans are trying to flee the Taliban.

A Kabul police chief later claimed that a child had been killed after a rocket struck a house in the Khajeh Baghra area to the north-west of the airport, in what is thought to be a separate incident. Two witnesses said the blast appeared to have been caused by a rocket.

A security official from the recently deposed government told AFP a house was struck. A source at the Afghan Ministry of Health separately told the BBC the blast was near the airport, while two witnesses told Reuters a house north of the airport was struck by a rocket.

There was no official confirmation and no terrorist group immediately claimed the attack. A US official told CBS: 'We are confident we hit the target we were aiming for. Initial reports indicate there were no civilian casualties.' The official added that the drone strike caused 'significant secondary explosions' indicating the presence of a substantial amount of explosive material in the vehicle.

More
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 11:57:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
ABC's Jon Karl: Evacuating All Americans From Afghanistan Is "Not Going To Happen"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbM2eVd-Aoc

FIFY

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 11:59:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
300 American citizens are still waiting to be evacuated from Afghanistan, Blinken reveals, as he warns that 'this is the most dangerous time in an already extraordinarily dangerous mission'

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/08/29/14/47235857-9937539-image-a-7_1630243958875.jpg

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Sunday that he would also blame President Joe Biden and military leaders for the death of the 13 U.S. service members in Kabul if he were the parent of one of the fallen

Antony Blinken said Sunday another attack on the Kabul airport is 'highly likely' as he claimed he would also blame the president and military leaders for the deaths of 13 U.S. troops.

'This is very high risk,' the secretary of State told ABC's This Week host Martha Raddatz. 'There is a high likelihood of additional attacks.'

'This is the most dangerous time in an already extraordinarily dangerous mission.'

Blinken's comments come three days after 13 U.S. service members were killed in a suicide bombing outside the Hamid Karzai International Airport in Afghanistan's capital city of Kabul.

The head of the State Department didn't deny that the president was to blame for their deaths.

'There are no words that I can say that, I think, anyone can say to assuage the grief that a parent is feeling at the loss of their child. Nothing,' he told NBC's Meet the Press host Chuck Todd in another interview on Sunday morning.

'And if I were in his shoes, probably I'd feel exactly the same way,' Blinken added.

He is referencing Steve Nikoui, the father of deceased Marine Lance Corporal Kareem Nikoui, who said: 'Biden turned his back on [my son].'

Blinken responded to that grief by saying: 'All I can do is take responsibility for my own actions and do everything possible to continue to bring people out of Afghanistan who want to leave between now and the 31st, and every single day thereafter. That's my responsibility.'

'But I, as a parent myself, I feel deeply what he expressed,' Blinken said. 'And all I can say is, I'm deeply, deeply sorry.'

Steve Nikoui and Mark Schmitz, the father of fallenMarine Jared Schmitz, both are blaming the Biden administration for their sons' deaths.

Continued
View Quote

He means 300 on 'the list' not total.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:04:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Biden is a 'feckless, dementia-ridden piece of crap': Mother of Marine killed in Kabul airport attack slams the President as he meets families of the 13 dead troops

The death toll was the highest for any single incident since 2011 and Biden has been accused by some of the troops' families of putting them in harm's way.

McCollum's mom Kathy called into SiriusXM radio show Wilkow Majority on Saturday, and launched a blistering broadside on Biden.

Speaking through tears, she said: 'Hey, my son was one of the marines that died yesterday.

'And I have to listen to that b**ch...20 years and six months old. Getting ready to come home from freaking’ Jordan to be with his wife to watch the birth of his son.

'And that sackless, dementia ridden piece of crap just sent my son to die. I woke up at four o' clock this morning to marines at my door telling me my son was dead.

'So, to have right on before me to have to listen to that piece of crap to talk about diplomatic crap with Taliban terrorists who just freaking blew up my son and no, nothing, to not say anything about … ‘oh my God I’m so sorry for failing

'My son is gone, and I just want all you Democrats who cheated in the election, or who voted for him legitimately, you just killed my son.

'With a dementia ridden piece of crap who doesn’t even know he’s in the White House who still thinks he’s a senator.'

In a statement on Saturday, Biden said: 'The 13 service members that we lost were heroes who made the ultimate sacrifice in service of our highest American ideals and while saving the lives of others.'

More
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:11:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Taliban taking control over parts of airport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQkgJl6qFa4
View Quote

One of the terrorists had an SA80. Do the Brits give those away to terrorists like we do with the m4?
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Blinken: “We’ll Be Looking To” The Taliban To Let Trapped Americans Out After Biden’s Deadline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI83ENdyro8
View Quote

Bold strategy cotton
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:14:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I’m thinking it wasn’t exactly JFK’s party at the time, either.

View Quote

Agree.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:16:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

One of the terrorists had an SA80. Do the Brits give those away to terrorists like we do with the m4?
View Quote

Years ago during the war a British outpost was taken over by the Taliban after the Brits withdrew in a firefight and they captured some SA80s. Not sure if this came from that incident or these were donated to the ANA and looted recently.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:17:29 PM EDT
[#12]

If you look closely at the cement wall over to the right you can see the small frag holes made by the bomb. Looks like they used round steel balls in that bomb. Our troops had no chance against that.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:34:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/08/27/21/47171267-9933497-Clothes_and_blood_stains_of_Afghan_people_who_were_waiting_to_be-a-163_1630097788427.jpg

If you look closely at the cement wall over to the right you can see the small frag holes made by the bomb. Looks like they used round steel balls in that bomb. Our troops had no chance against that.
View Quote

I don’t think so. Those look like air bubbles in the wet cement.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:43:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Showing on Fox Live: Biden receives bodies of fallen troops at Dover.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:46:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Biden is standing there thinking "It's Trumps fault"
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:58:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Every cocksucker in that picture except the guys carrying our guys should be tortured and kept in prison for the rest of their lives. A bunch of phony patriots.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:58:55 PM EDT
[#18]

A destroyed vehicle is seen inside a house after a U.S. drone strike in Kabul, Afghanistan, this afternoon

The strike destroyed a vehicle carrying 'multiple suicide bombers' from Afghanistan's Islamic State affiliate on Sunday

Link
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Did someone just get carried away?
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:13:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Did someone just get carried away?
View Quote
A female from the back row. I was hoping it was Jill but it wasn't.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:14:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did she faint?
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:14:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Everyone in that picture in dress uniform and all the politicians need to resign.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:16:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Ambulance just pulled up.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:16:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Everyone in that picture in dress uniform and all the politicians need to resign.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Americans in name only
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:17:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Did she faint?
View Quote
I didn't see it happen but that's what it looked like.

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:17:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Did she faint?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did she faint?

That’s what it looked like.  Elderly looking woman.  She was looking weak a little earlier.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:18:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Fox said a State Department official was overcome with emotion and possibly fainted.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E98sb7xXIAcudO4?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

I am fairly sure a lot of those Tucano's and some other aircraft were flown to Uzbekistan Right after Taliban came into Kabul. Not sure how many though. Can't look up the article right now.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What about the millions of cash left behind, in crisp, brand new $100 bills? Is there a final count on that amount?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E98sb7xXIAcudO4?format=jpg&name=medium
What about the millions of cash left behind, in crisp, brand new $100 bills? Is there a final count on that amount?

And do they know the serial number range, so when that stuff turns in in a bank in say Delaware.........
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:22:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I am fairly sure a lot of those Tucano's and some other aircraft were flown to Uzbekistan Right after Taliban came into Kabul. Not sure how many though. Can't look up the article right now.
View Quote
I think some of the aircraft that flew out..have moved again. Some commercial sat noticed they weren't on the field anymore.  I saw something about the pilots basically taking them. To where I'm not sure.  To help the NA maybe?
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:24:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Sleepy Joe looking at his watch immediately after the transfer. Time for a snack and a nap

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:29:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Photos FOREVER stained by the fucking potatoes mask bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:38:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wonder how much that cost?
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:39:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Biden watches as dignified transfer of 13 fallen U.S. service members begins
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:42:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could be the 4 billion in locked out IMF funds and 7 billion in funds the US seized
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:43:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://inews.co.uk/news/world/boris-johnson-taliban-safe-passage-afghanistan-frozen-funds-1173532

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said the Taliban will need to those left behind by evacuation efforts safe passage out of Afghanistan if they want access to frozen funds and diplomatic recognition.

Frozen funds:
https://thediplomat.com/2021/08/taliban-takeover-world-bank-and-imf-halt-aid-us-freezes-afghan-assets/
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You realize that this is the entire government.  That's a revolution. Just so we're on the same page, here.

Happened during the bush and obama years. Sometimes they went, sometimes they didn't. Sometimes families asked them to be there, sometimes they asked them not to be there.
View Quote

This is off topic, but No. I don't think it has to be a revolution. I think this country could take "restructuring" 1-2 agencies per year with the goal of 6 in 4 years. Like for example the new appointed Director, highers a crew of new people to do a audit and than go over applications and recruit. Then just lay off EVERYONE but this small crew to rebuild that agency. Like with the FBI, recruit and rebuild it with people from Sheriff departments across the nation. aka we need a couple of your deputies for 5 years. And make everything a limited term of service. Ditch the whole working in the same place for there entire life trying to effect change. No you go to the federal gov to serve and then you go home. Connect the fed more to the states, give the states more power.

It's something I am pissed at Trump over, he didn't even try to restructure ONE agency in his 4 years.  If he would have done the State Dept, we might not be in this mess right now, or it might be different or maybe even worse (sometimes my ideas aren't the best).

BUT sadly I don't think this will ever happen, history shows that commie takeovers normally end in a revolution or the train cars, or both.... I just like to dream and hope that things can be salvaged and we will still have the Republic we know and love.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:47:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:50:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The Walter Cronkite generation. News was still biased, but there was no ability to crosscheck like there is now. There were also tighter standards reporters followed.
View Quote

Screw Walter Cronkite !

Cronkite glad to sit at the right hand of Satan!

Sorry for the derail.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Sleepy Joe looking at his watch immediately after the transfer. Time for a snack and a nap

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/335154/E762AB62-8F15-4B69-B98F-C032F9A7E3E3-2070651.jpg
View Quote

As the words "dignified transfer" scroll across the bottom.

What a mockery. He doesn't give a damn about those service members.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:51:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

what a fuckin shit show
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:56:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's curious.  I wonder what the ask was.  I'm curious as to whether the Arab states played any role.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:59:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm still going with...

Taliban> <CIA
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:00:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Biden is a 'feckless, dementia-ridden piece of crap': Mother of Marine killed in Kabul airport attack slams the President as he meets families of the 13 dead troops

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/08/29/16/47239275-0-image-m-24_1630252316229.jpg

The death toll was the highest for any single incident since 2011 and Biden has been accused by some of the troops' families of putting them in harm's way.

McCollum's mom Kathy called into SiriusXM radio show Wilkow Majority on Saturday, and launched a blistering broadside on Biden.

Speaking through tears, she said: 'Hey, my son was one of the marines that died yesterday.

'And I have to listen to that b**ch...20 years and six months old. Getting ready to come home from freaking' Jordan to be with his wife to watch the birth of his son.

'And that sackless, dementia ridden piece of crap just sent my son to die. I woke up at four o' clock this morning to marines at my door telling me my son was dead.

'So, to have right on before me to have to listen to that piece of crap to talk about diplomatic crap with Taliban terrorists who just freaking blew up my son and no, nothing, to not say anything about  'oh my God I'm so sorry for failing

'My son is gone, and I just want all you Democrats who cheated in the election, or who voted for him legitimately, you just killed my son.

'With a dementia ridden piece of crap who doesn't even know he's in the White House who still thinks he's a senator.'

In a statement on Saturday, Biden said: 'The 13 service members that we lost were heroes who made the ultimate sacrifice in service of our highest American ideals and while saving the lives of others.'

More
View Quote
Why the fuck would any family members meet with Biden!
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:12:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Dem Rep Moulton On Getting Stranded People Out Of Afghanistan: “The System Is Not Working Very Well”

Dem Rep Moulton On Getting Stranded People Out Of Afghanistan: “The System Is Not Working Very Well”
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:23:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Screw Walter Cronkite !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2isCEoEmN8

Sorry for the derail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Walter Cronkite generation. News was still biased, but there was no ability to crosscheck like there is now. There were also tighter standards reporters followed.

Screw Walter Cronkite !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2isCEoEmN8

Sorry for the derail.

I have a picture of my father receiving an award from Walter Cronkite. It was only after years of having it did I discover that Cronkite was a POS.

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:26:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

https://inews.co.uk/news/world/boris-johnson-taliban-safe-passage-afghanistan-frozen-funds-1173532

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said the Taliban will need to those left behind by evacuation efforts safe passage out of Afghanistan if they want access to frozen funds and diplomatic recognition.

Frozen funds:
https://thediplomat.com/2021/08/taliban-takeover-world-bank-and-imf-halt-aid-us-freezes-afghan-assets/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Frozen funds:

Paying them millions upon millions.

They made Al Qaeda what it was…..and they are BACK IN BUSINESS!

“But they were so nice letting us leave….”

Now you see why lol. It’s all a joke….a dark and deadly future awaits.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/08/29/16/47239275-0-image-m-24_1630252316229.jpg

'And I have to listen to that b**ch...20 years and six months old. Getting ready to come home from freaking' Jordan to be with his wife to watch the birth of his son.

'So, to have right on before me to have to listen to that piece of crap to talk about diplomatic crap with Taliban terrorists who just freaking blew up my son and no, nothing, to not say anything about  'oh my God I'm so sorry for failing

'With a dementia ridden piece of crap who doesn't even know he's in the White House who still thinks he's a senator.'

More

Good question.

Meanwhile Cumala is.............

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep.

I have to say growing up I recall seeing through much of their crap. I was never a fan of Cronkite. Only much later did I find out the BS he pulled on the Marines in Hue.
Page / 252
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top