Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:58:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Got everything hooked up to the big screen TV tonight
View Quote

Funny, I had the Xbox on, and managed to put YouTube up without even knowing what I did!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:00:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tango1978] [#2]
Looks like someone got shot on the Austin stream. CPR happening now. ETA looks like it was a drive by.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:02:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:03:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Police on the roof in overwatch.

Elijah McClain protest in Aurora

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:04:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Today, I went to my gun club to commemorate the 1 year anniversary of the death of one of my friends, a retired Army Col. Combat vet, and later police chief.

While I was out in the woods, drinking beers, and throwing tomahawks with my friends, apparently, the commies went wild in Providence, tonight.
I think it might be time to go on the offensive.

I hear an elderly woman was abused, and her dog was killed.
I think its time for Cowboys and faggots.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:05:24 PM EDT
[#6]
IT HAPPENED GUYS

Go to 15 minutes before the end of this video

https://www.facebook.com/ImHiram/videos/vb.109279534148720/295346775139805/?type=2&theater
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:05:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Man, this shit has gotten so far out of hand, I don't know how we'll recover from this. Well, I mean, I do know how to fix it, but it'll never happen. It boggles my mind how blind and tone-deaf some people are. It has to be a mental deficiency. All this shit has been largely concentrated to the leftist, liberal shithole cities. It's disheartening knowing that the supposed "leaders" of these cities are letting this occur. Of course, we all know why, but nonetheless, it's so fucked up.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:06:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By tango1978:
Looks like someone got shot on the Austin stream. CPR happening now. ETA looks like it was a drive by.
View Quote

The feed is nutz...

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:06:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By internettoughguy:
Protestor shot in Austin, TX. They’re saying someone pulled up and shot him and took off
View Quote

Lot's of old beefs been settled lately.    
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:07:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Aurora declared unlawful.  Click date to read thread.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:07:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By DubyaB:

Gotta dl app? Damn
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DubyaB:
Originally Posted By limaxray:
FB seattle protest stream

This dude is six feet in front of the police line.  It's pretty good.

Gotta dl app? Damn

Here's his direct feed.

https://www.facebook.com/WWConverge/videos/311400080007301

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:07:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Consigli:
What happened behind the scenes in Seattle? This time yesterday, the PD had been instructed turn the city over to the wolves and the residents were warned. Then the mayor and police chief abruptly changed positions. But why? Phone call from Barr, Trump?
View Quote

Court order canceling ordinance that outlawed LL munitions from fed judge
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By SurfAnimal:
Today, I went to my gun club to commemorate the 1 year anniversary of the death of one of my friends, a retired Army Col. Combat vet, and later police chief.

While I was out in the woods, drinking beers, and throwing tomahawks with my friends, apparently, the commies went wild in Providence, tonight.

View Quote

I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like a wonderful day of remembrance. I was really surprised to see shit happening in Rhode Island. They've infiltrated every corner of our nation. It is sickening. However, I did laugh at "cowboys and faggots."
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:09:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Fulminata:
They're going glass breaking berserk in Aurora.

"We don't give a fuck about private property!"

God, I hate commies.
View Quote

History always repeats: White people Kristallnacht
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:09:17 PM EDT
[#15]
I need a dedicated streaming room in my house, my little Lenovo laptop can only handle so many windows opened at once!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:09:40 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes
Protestor shot in Austin, TX. They're saying someone pulled up and shot him and took off

Yep seems that way, 5 shots then 4 more.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:09:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dannylgriffin] [#17]
Originally Posted By L2Free:

Look in the upper left corner of each stream and you'll see the platform (FB, Twitch, etc) they are streaming with their name next to it.  Just go to that platform and search the name.

There may be a simpler way but I've not found it.
View Quote

You could use this:  https://woke.net/streams

Just a thought.  It's not always 100% up to date minute-by-minute, but pretty close.  Refresh every so often.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:09:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By jwalk138:
someone shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJsfzCDclzk
View Quote

It was only a matter of time.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:10:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
I need a dedicated streaming room in my house, my little Lenovo laptop can only handle so many windows opened at once!
View Quote
I'm using my gaming PC with 3 monitors
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:10:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By 1787:

Protester shot in Austin, apparently a drive-by.
View Quote

Was it that little car in front of the truck just at the entrance to the intersection, that was being surrounded?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:10:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Chanting 'burn it down' in Aurora.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:11:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Extrabonez:

Was it that little car in front of the truck just at the entrance to the intersection, that was being surrounded?
View Quote

From the looks of it, the car may have gotten mobbed and the people inside decided to defend themselves.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:11:46 PM EDT
[#23]
IT HAPPENED GUYS

https://www.facebook.com/ImHiram/videos/vb.109279534148720/295346775139805/?type=2&theater
View Quote

Looked like self-defense to me.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:12:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Another shooting in Omaha Nebraska, they swarmed a driver and he opened up they are saying lol.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:12:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

View Quote

if only they were home spending time with their family and doing responsible shit, things like this would not have happened.

is Austin the armpit of Texas? I have no idea, I've only been to the DFW airport a handful of times, zero time spent in actual Texas.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:12:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Extrabonez:

View Quote

Yep, looks like that black Accord looking car.  Guy being worked on is right next to where it was stopped.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:13:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1787] [#27]
IT HAPPENED GUYS

View Quote

Yep, I heard 8 or 9 shots @ the 2:35:47 mark.

Saw the EMTs hooking up the paddles as well.

Apparently the shooting victim is the sole caregiver for his quadriplegic wife...what the hell was he doing “protesting?”
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:13:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like a wonderful day of remembrance. I was really surprised to see shit happening in Rhode Island. They've infiltrated every corner of our nation. It is sickening. However, I did laugh at "cowboys and faggots."
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SurfAnimal:

Its just not funny anymore.
COC......
When I find out more info, COC.....

I have seen enough.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:13:30 PM EDT
[#29]

Looked like self-defense to me.
View Quote

100%

Surrounded the car, fucked around and now he's room temp.

EPIC SATURDAY!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:13:32 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

That's what I said the other night. I had so many streams open, my computer fans sounded like a fucking helicopter taking off.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:13:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Austin protestors swarmed a car and two volleys of gunfire.  Someone laying in the street while pd clears scene.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:14:07 PM EDT
[#32]
. Well, I mean, I do know how to fix it, but it'll never happen.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:14:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By mancow:

Couldn't be stated better, by anyone.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancow:
Originally Posted By NagOrzo15-1:

Frankly, there are three issues with your position.

First, think.   Anyone who is actually prepared to do the needful is also smart enough not to post about it online, least of all on a gun board where any such posts will (correctly) earn a ban from the site proprietors, and some sort of black mark for all gun owners.   Even if your level of readiness is to stand at your front door with a gun and tell rioters set to loot, and burn and god knows what, we see that there are prosecutors who will wish to make an example of them.    So chill out that you don't have a bunch of folks here saying "yeah, lets go get em".   Good grief.

Second, the big hot spots where there's been quote-unquote 'protests' that transition to serious rioting have been situated overwhelmingly in major irredeemable libtard areas.   Oregon was +11 for Hillary Clinton, and Multnomah County, where Portland is, had only 17% vote for Trump.   And that wasn't just a Trump phenomenon.   Fuckign Massachusetts Mitt  Romney barely did three points better in that county.   Washington State, and King County (where Seattle is) was a similar story, both 2016 and in 2012.       Georgia?   Well, Trump won the state by 5 points in 2016, but DeKalb County, where Atlanta is, voted a LOWER percentage for Trump than even Multnomah county (Portland), Oregon did!    RINO Romney got 4 points higher than Trump in DeKalb in 2012, but still barely cracked 20% there.    In my state, Colorado, the state went for Clinton in 2016, and Obama in 2012.   In both elections, the Republican got less than 25% of the vote in Denver County.   You don't see rioters trying this shit in Colorado Springs, or in the rural counties because they would get their asses handed to them.   The point of all this is to say that those fucking libtards are getting EXACTLY what they voted for.   There's no way to operate in those areas CURRENTLY without mass death being caused by the rioters without our side's operators getting labeled as terrorists, and in the most extreme liberal areas its walking into a meat grinder.   Where there have been protests (at least in my state) in even 50:50 areas or more conservative areas, they were largely just protests.   And they may be marxists fuckheads but they get to SAY whatever they want if they don't engage in violence.

Third, the fact that local LEOs in all these super LIBTARD areas stand by and let the rioters do whatever they want, and then hyper enforce against anyone standing up to the rioters (apparently at the directive of the mayors and chiefs and under a pussified LEO "just following orders" paradigm is also a key consideration.   Think of the LEOs who were PRESENT in large numbers while the protesters who were tearing down that statue in New Mexico and did NOTHING, but when the skateboards started swinging and someone drew down as a result, the LEOs swept in and took ALL of the local patriots and NONE of the rioters into custody.   These are facts.  

So to sum it all up, YOU are expecting people to go get shot and killed doing by putting it on the line in libtard areas where the cops will be against them and the voters have actually embraced the marxism.   In those areas, you are going to have to wait until a significant level of rioting VIOLENCE to the average libtard schmucks occur or you won't have the hearts or minds.   If the rioting hoards do violence to you or to buildings, the libtards will secretly cheer.   Tactical thinking precludes walking into an ambush no matter how "right" or "fired up" you are.   Get your head on straight.  

I'll also associate myself with the folks about that point out that this nation is VERY sick, after decades of indoctrination that everyone permitted to happen while they were being good little consumers.   It may be that the needle has to swing to the tipping point and beyond before there's any chance for the mindless middle, the go-along dems, and the RINOs to realize what's happening.  

As for the American Contingency and other "online" based defensive organizing ostensibly for patriots, give me a fucking break.   The marxists control the online space.  90% of the contacts in those groups are probably ANTIFA, Obama Era FBI, or other fuckheads just itching to hear all about your plans so they can hook you up and make examples and score some propaganda wins.   If you're organizing for common defense, it must be locally with men and women you KNOW and have KNOWN long enough to trust and, if the marxists start going all "Red October" or "Killing Fields" who you can trust to share a foxhole.   Online organizing is just LARPing bullshit.

Must my two cents.

Couldn't be stated better, by anyone.
Yep.  GREAT post.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:15:10 PM EDT
[#34]
LA has a ton of cops out now, could get interesting.

https://www.twitch.tv/shilo_1
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:15:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Consigli:

History always repeats: White people Kristallnacht
View Quote

This is more comparable to the Spartacus riots pre Freikorps actually.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:15:37 PM EDT
[#36]
New stream from the shooting...live this time

https://www.facebook.com/ImHiram/videos/293200825227176/?tn-str=k
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:16:03 PM EDT
[#37]

if only they were home spending time with their family and doing responsible shit, things like this would not have happened.

is Austin the armpit of Texas? I have no idea, I've only been to the DFW airport a handful of times, zero time spent in actual Texas.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

Austin proper is not considered Texas, it's trying hard to be Oakland. The suburbs and lake Travis are nice
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:16:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By defendtexas:
Austin protestors swarmed a car and two volleys of gunfire.  Someone laying in the street while pd clears scene.
View Quote

good shoot then, seems it happened in Omaha as well.

only a matter of time before vigilante's take over, if the police don't stop this shit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:16:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Protestor shot in Austin, TX. They’re saying someone pulled up and shot him and took off
View Quote

I no longer have a problem with this.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:16:38 PM EDT
[#40]
They won't learn. Threaten someone with a mob, people will most likely bleed
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:17:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Infamous:

Austin proper is not considered Texas, it's trying hard to be Oakland. The suburbs and lake Travis are nice
View Quote

Noted.
I would like to travel to the southwestern part of the state to hunt Aoudad perhaps next summer.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:18:31 PM EDT
[#42]

100%

Surrounded the car, fucked around and now he's room temp.

EPIC SATURDAY!!!!!!!
View Quote

That's how I saw it. If I'm trying to get home and you surround my vehicle after being dipshits in the middle of the road, I'm not fucking around. Especially if my kid is in the car. "Baby, remember how Daddy said to put your fingers in your ears? OK, now do it!"
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:18:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By limaxray:

Yep, looks like that black Accord looking car.  Guy being worked on is right next to where it was stopped.
View Quote

That's what I was thinking. Plus looked to be not in the frame once the police showed up. I'm surprised that is the first instance of that today. Swarming cars of the freeway in Aurora I figured that might happen too.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:18:55 PM EDT
[#44]

That's what I said the other night. I had so many streams open, my computer fans sounded like a fucking helicopter taking off.
View Quote

haha! I mean I also have my phone and a smart tv going right now as well. seems a 3-4 monitor set-up is the way go!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:18:59 PM EDT
[#45]
These faggots love helping the cops

All it took was a dead commie for them to be police explorers...….you could never make up this thread....holy fuck
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:19:25 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By W_E_G:
. Well, I mean, I do know how to fix it, but it'll never happen.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif

I don't get it. What's so funny?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:19:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Bring back kettling!
View Quote
yes
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:21:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Drinks at The Oasis as the sun goes down over the lake.  Amazing.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:22:16 PM EDT
[#49]
IT HAPPENED GUYS

View Quote

And who saves their bacon.....that's right the same cops they hate.

Fuck the commies.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:22:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Extrabonez] [#50]
I really wish one of those cops would mis-swing and accidentally crush that guys skull in.

Brad Fox jackass.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top