Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:08:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Did we do this yet?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-files-lawsuit-against-facebook-discriminating-against-us-workers

The Department of Justice announced today that it filed a lawsuit against Facebook Inc. for discriminating against U.S. workers.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:10:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By daveo:

Brake lines...
View Quote

Or someone hacked the car - drive by wire - and drove the car at a high rate of speed into a substantial object....
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:11:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Did we do this yet?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-files-lawsuit-against-facebook-discriminating-against-us-workers

The Department of Justice announced today that it filed a lawsuit against Facebook Inc. for discriminating against U.S. workers.
View Quote

Interesting, probably should have been done before the election, but better late than never.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:12:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Even Ghaddafi knew things.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:16:40 PM EDT
[#5]
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/12/03/1500-stimulus-checks-for-covid-19-shots-how-one-plan-would-work.html

Americans want more stimulus checks. The government wants them to get Covid-19 vaccinations. One former politician has a plan that aims to please both.

Fuck him.  $1500, $15,000 or $150,000 this ole girl would just still laugh in their faces. I didn't need the first check, but took it and it went straight into an investment account.  Maybe it's only fair, lol.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:18:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:22:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Trying to avoid FOIA, no doubt.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:22:59 PM EDT
[#8]
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/12/03/1500-stimulus-checks-for-covid-19-shots-how-one-plan-would-work.html

Americans want more stimulus checks. The government wants them to get Covid-19 vaccinations. One former politician has a plan that aims to please both.

Fuck him.  $1500, $15,000 or $150,000 this ole girl would just still laugh in their faces. I didn't need the first check, but took it and it went straight into an investment account.  Maybe it's only fair, lol.
View Quote

I don't want the vaccine, but if uncle sugar wants me to have it if I take their $150k, well, I like money.

This whole pandemic is a scam, everyone knows it. I don't understand why someone in Congress can't go on tv and tell everyone what this is about, that the Democrats hatched this plan to force everyone into their homes, and ram mail-in ballots down our throats in order to steal the election. Because orangeman bad. It's really that simple.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:23:14 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

yeah, hard pass....

Mrs Turd and I made are line.... God, Guns and Vaccines
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:32:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By yotlsk:

No, but I don't think it needs to be boiled with dried chilis either. I think it needs a sprinkling of salt (not off some smarmy dude's elbow!) and a few minutes over some hot coals.

Then you serve the beans on the side

View Quote

That's right.  Beans can be a side dish for chili but not in the chili!
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:32:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Shamelessly appropriated once again, because I really like the reminders of the information...

Unreal.  All the details in GA  Hearing are outrageous.  

- Voters denied open records requests when inquiring on someone voting absentee in their name,
- recount numbers being submitted with Biden at 10,707 to Trump at 13, and only because a watcher caught it was it found that Biden was gifted an extra 9000+ votes,
- dominion having another “warehouse” to print sample test ballots on real paper, but those ballots not being spoiled after and no security on the building or the boxes and boxes of votes,
- aclu lawyers having full voter records on personal laptops and whether the voter had submitted an absentee ballot,
- ballots unsecured after being cast and election officials refusing to create chain of custody records, and refusing to seal them,
- 96,000 absentee ballots being cast which were never received by the state (so they technically could never have been processed or counted),
- video of lights being turned on and suitcases full of ballots suddenly being opened and counted after all poll watchers were sent home,
- 110 pristine “absentee” ballots found at the recount in one batch on strange paper with no folds and computer laser printer circles at 98% for biden
- last election had 200k absentee ballots with 6.4% rejection rate for signature, etc, and this election had 1.3 million with 0.2% rejection rate,
- dominos machines automatically giving Biden a 5% bump in counts over other companies’ machines in the same state,
- dominion techs remote accessing poll tablets and ballot counting devices to reset the location and precinct data while simultaneously claiming there is no internet connection,
- signature matching by one 90 year old lady by herself with no observers from either party,
- poll watchers being rejected from precincts despite clearly showing credentials

Just a partial listing of the egregious issues.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:35:20 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

The evidence was destroyed Nov 4
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:41:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Shamelessly appropriated once again, because I really like the reminders of the information...

Unreal.  All the details in GA  Hearing are outrageous.  

- Voters denied open records requests when inquiring on someone voting absentee in their name,
- recount numbers being submitted with Biden at 10,707 to Trump at 13, and only because a watcher caught it was it found that Biden was gifted an extra 9000+ votes,
- dominion having another “warehouse” to print sample test ballots on real paper, but those ballots not being spoiled after and no security on the building or the boxes and boxes of votes,
- aclu lawyers having full voter records on personal laptops and whether the voter had submitted an absentee ballot,
- ballots unsecured after being cast and election officials refusing to create chain of custody records, and refusing to seal them,
- 96,000 absentee ballots being cast which were never received by the state (so they technically could never have been processed or counted),
- video of lights being turned on and suitcases full of ballots suddenly being opened and counted after all poll watchers were sent home,
- 110 pristine “absentee” ballots found at the recount in one batch on strange paper with no folds and computer laser printer circles at 98% for biden
- last election had 200k absentee ballots with 6.4% rejection rate for signature, etc, and this election had 1.3 million with 0.2% rejection rate,
- dominos machines automatically giving Biden a 5% bump in counts over other companies’ machines in the same state,
- dominion techs remote accessing poll tablets and ballot counting devices to reset the location and precinct data while simultaneously claiming there is no internet connection,
- signature matching by one 90 year old lady by herself with no observers from either party,
- poll watchers being rejected from precincts despite clearly showing credentials

Just a partial listing of the egregious issues.
View Quote

And you wonder why on the last "two weeks" of the election was GA in "play."  Had to get the felons players lined up for the quarterback sneak.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:42:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

The evidence was destroyed Nov 4
View Quote

Throw all those votes out, not sure if a law but somewhere I thought they had to maintain all records of a national election for 22 months.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:43:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

I don't want the vaccine, but if uncle sugar wants me to have it if I take their $150k, well, I like money.

This whole pandemic is a scam, everyone knows it. I don't understand why someone in Congress can't go on tv and tell everyone what this is about, that the Democrats hatched this plan to force everyone into their homes, and ram mail-in ballots down our throats in order to steal the election. Because orangeman bad. It's really that simple.
View Quote

Yeah fuck that.  This is a mRNA vaccine.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/could-an-mrna-vaccine-be-dangerous-in-the-long-term-649253

When Moderna was just finishing its Phase I trial, The Independent wrote about the vaccine and described it this way: “It uses a sequence of genetic RNA material produced in a lab that, when injected into your body, must invade your cells and hijack your cells’ protein-making machinery called ribosomes to produce the viral components that subsequently train your immune system to fight the virus.”
“In this case, Moderna’s mRNA-1273 is programmed to make your cells produce the coronavirus’ infamous coronavirus spike protein that gives the virus its crown-like appearance (corona is crown in Latin) for which it is named,” wrote The Independent.
Brosh said that this does not mean the vaccine changes people’s genetic code. Rather, he said it is more like a USB device (the mRNA) that is inserted into a computer (your body). It does not impact the hard drive of the computer but runs a certain program.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:43:33 PM EDT
[#16]

DAMN !!!
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:44:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:46:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Yeah fuck that.  This is a mRNA vaccine.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/could-an-mrna-vaccine-be-dangerous-in-the-long-term-649253

When Moderna was just finishing its Phase I trial, The Independent wrote about the vaccine and described it this way: “It uses a sequence of genetic RNA material produced in a lab that, when injected into your body, must invade your cells and hijack your cells’ protein-making machinery called ribosomes to produce the viral components that subsequently train your immune system to fight the virus.”
“In this case, Moderna’s mRNA-1273 is programmed to make your cells produce the coronavirus’ infamous coronavirus spike protein that gives the virus its crown-like appearance (corona is crown in Latin) for which it is named,” wrote The Independent.
Brosh said that this does not mean the vaccine changes people’s genetic code. Rather, he said it is more like a USB device (the mRNA) that is inserted into a computer (your body). It does not impact the hard drive of the computer but runs a certain program.
View Quote

hahaha

we have to give to Covid-19, in order to save you from it!
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:47:03 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

That's not how bail money works.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 11:03:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Moonraccoon - The Resurgence
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 11:05:46 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Well sure...bribery works so well in government, lets try it on the public.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 11:24:15 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

You're right, they're describing bond money
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 11:54:14 PM EDT
[#24]

Rather, he said it is more like a USB device (the mRNA) that is inserted into a computer (your body). It does not impact the hard drive of the computer but runs a certain program.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Rather, he said it is more like a USB device (the mRNA) that is inserted into a computer (your body). It does not impact the hard drive of the computer but runs a certain program.

Ah yes, because USB drives can't be used to upload malicious content, Mr. Brosh. "Running a program"? Does this genius realize bad .exes are one of the typical ways (computer) viruses mount...?

If this thing can be used to "train" your cells, it can just as easily do other horrible things. It works and is trustworthy merely because someone officious said so? This year has been full of well-heeled and titled people being wrong on purpose.

hahaha

This is exactly what it sounds like.

I have this awful impression the true "second wave" is mounted on these injections, and very well may *actually* kill huge numbers of people. Pushed by people like Depopulation Daddy Gates, but minorities get it first? Nothing suspicious here.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 12:01:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dbmers] [#25]
I guess Covid can now be spread car to car lol. They want everyone off the roadways by 10pm here.

First time “education” 2nd time 300 dollar fine.  BUT you can go grocery shopping, pharmacy, drive through restaurants. How does any of this make sense. Smh
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 12:18:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By dbmers:
I guess Covid can now be spread car to car lol. They want everyone off the roadways by 10pm here.

First time “education” 2nd time 300 dollar fine.  BUT you can go grocery shopping, pharmacy, drive through restaurants. How does any of this make sense. Smh
View Quote

Man COVID is serious stuff...I guess its faster than a speeding bullet so they just had to make sure...
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 12:20:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Ezel:

Ah yes, because USB drives can't be used to upload malicious content, Mr. Brosh. "Running a program"? Does this genius realize bad .exes are one of the typical ways (computer) viruses mount...?

If this thing can be used to "train" your cells, it can just as easily do other horrible things. It works and is trustworthy merely because someone officious said so? This year has been full of well-heeled and titled people being wrong on purpose.

I have this awful impression the true "second wave" is mounted on these injections, and very well may *actually* kill huge numbers of people. Pushed by people like Depopulation Daddy Gates, but minorities get it first? Nothing suspicious here.
View Quote

Yeah it reeks.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 12:22:43 AM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

hahaha

At least here they are talking about the medical professionals getting it first
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 12:32:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#29]
Originally Posted By E-Mag:
At least here they are talking about the medical professionals getting it first
View Quote

When all the doc's and nurses are zombies and we non-medical people are left to fend for ourselves......good plan....

ETA...for page 3587....
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 12:38:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 12:40:44 AM EDT
[#31]
There are a couple of marches Eugene and Seattle.

Looks pretty boring. Typical drivel.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 12:44:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6SJ7GT] [#32]

View Quote

It apparently does work that way in Portland. And it's a great way to launder the money. No income tax on money that is "returned" to you.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 12:48:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Bail money goes back to the person that posted it. In this case it’s those green shirt idiots not to the ppl arrested.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 12:51:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I guess letting kids play with a tablet 24 hours a day and learn from it will fall for anything on the internet.  Its the new parent nobody had to pay for.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I guess letting kids play with a tablet 24 hours a day and learn from it will fall for anything on the internet.  Its the new parent nobody had to pay for.

With my generation it was the TV and the game console and gameboys.  Whatever distracts the kids and makes them stop annoying the parents ... winds up being the parent.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 12:58:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Byrdman007:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Byrdman007:

It's not new. Hello, welfare state. SSI. Medicare, medicaid.

https://fee.org/resources/not-your-to-give/

“‘Well, my friend; I may as well own up. You have got me there. But certainly nobody will complain that a great and rich country like ours should give the insignificant sum of $20,000 to relieve its suffering women and children, particularly with a full and overflowing Treasury, and I am sure, if you had been there, you would have done just as I did.’

“‘It is not the amount, Colonel, that I complain of; it is the principle. In the first place, the government ought to have in the Treasury no more than enough for its legitimate purposes. But that has nothing to do with the question. The power of collecting and disbursing money at pleasure is the most dangerous power that can be intrusted to man, particularly under our system of collecting revenue by a tariff, which reaches every man in the country, no matter how poor he may be, and the poorer he is the more he pays in proportion to his means. What is worse, it presses upon him without his knowledge where the weight centers, for there is not a man in the United States who can ever guess how much he pays to the government. So you see, that while you are contributing to relieve one, you are drawing it from thousands who are even worse off than he. If you had the right to give anything, the amount was simply a matter of discretion with you, and you had as much right to give $20,000,000 as $20,000. If you have the right to give to one, you have the right to give to all; and, as the Constitution neither defines charity nor stipulates the amount, you are at liberty to give to any and everything which you may believe, or profess to believe, is a charity, and to any amount you may think proper. You will very easily perceive what a wide door this would open for fraud and corruption and favoritism, on the one hand, and for robbing the people on the other. No, Colonel, Congress has no right to give charity. Individual members may give as much of their own money as they please, but they have no right to touch a dollar of the public money for that purpose. If twice as many houses had been burned in this county as in Georgetown , neither you nor any other member of Congress would have thought of appropriating a dollar for our relief. There are about two hundred and forty members of Congress. If they had shown their sympathy for the sufferers by contributing each one week’s pay, it would have made over $13,000. There are plenty of wealthy men in and around Washington who could have given $20,000 without depriving themselves of even a luxury of life. The congressmen chose to keep their own money, which, if reports be true, some of them spend not very creditably; and the people about Washington , no doubt, applauded you for relieving them from the necessity of giving by giving what was not yours to give. The people have delegated to Congress, by the Constitution, the power to do certain things. To do these, it is authorized to collect and pay moneys, and for nothing else. Everything beyond this is usurpation, and a violation of the Constitution.

“‘So you see, Colonel, you have violated the Constitution in what I consider a vital point. It is a precedent fraught with danger to the country, for when Congress once begins to stretch its power beyond the limits of the Constitution, there is no limit to it, and no security for the people. I have no doubt you acted honestly, but that does not make it any better, except as far as you are personally concerned, and you see that I cannot vote for you.’
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:04:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Bail money goes back to the person that posted it. In this case it’s those green shirt idiots not to the ppl arrested.
View Quote

Not in Oregon.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:06:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

With my generation it was the TV and the game console and gameboys.  Whatever distracts the kids and makes them stop annoying the parents ... winds up being the parent.
View Quote

Eh...I was told to go out side and play until dark....
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:10:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Voter ID bad

CovID good

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:12:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:15:08 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

it's pretty simple - Cars need Masks as well this will help

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:16:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By RSG:
Voter ID bad

CovID good

https://media.thedonald.win/post/n829IqpG.jpeg
View Quote

Here you go, have CeCe fill it out for you.

https://health.wyo.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/2020-COVID-19-shot-card-2b.pdf
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:17:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

it's pretty simple - Cars need Masks as well this will help

View Quote

Hmmm, can we wrap the front of a car with N95 material?
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:20:24 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

I'm going to put Antifa folks I catch on my front bumper to let them catch it for me.

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:21:04 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

W/L Record

Social Workers 0 - 1
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:21:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By elcope:

I'm going to put Antifa folks I catch on my front bumper to let them catch it for me.

https://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Lord-Humungus-Mad-Max-Kjell-Nilsson-e.jpg
View Quote

Excellent Idea!
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:22:37 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:24:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#47]
Just because Jennifer Connelly

A Flock Of Seagulls - Space Age Love Song
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:28:08 AM EDT
[#48]

https://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Lord-Humungus-Mad-Max-Kjell-Nilsson-e.jpg
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:30:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:
Riot Call is live.

To join you can go to Skype and search for "William Mowett" and send me a message, or point a browser to https://join.skype.com/L1hkJCKgJfwD.

And @Cecenrse, I know you can't make it yet so I'll make sure nobody says anything interesting until you show up.
View Quote
Aww I missed it! I was meeting Dinesh D'Souza
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:32:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
Aww I missed it! I was meeting Dinesh D'Souza
View Quote

o its still on
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top