Try this version, it's hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWRdu4gpz2I
View Quote

I've never seen that movie either. Must better version. I can sleep now
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:16:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stoner01:
Welp I'm off to bed. Mrs. Boobies is tired. And I've successfully alienated myself from the Texicans. Today was a good day
View Quote
Just wait until he needs the great Republic of Texas
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:16:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
I believe I have now finally acknowledged everyone who PM'd me tonight by exchanging information, and a small amount of humor. Hope I didn't offend anyone.

Just to clarify, I joke a lot, but have never been an employee of either the FBI or ATF.  lol
View Quote

You forgot the USMS lol
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:17:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

would make a good movie.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

If anyone was intrigued by that quote and wants more: Cryptonomicon

would make a good movie.

I don't know. Is there anyone in Hollywood worthy of playing Bobby Shaftoe?
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:18:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I just got the radiator back in my truck today.  I think tomorrow heading to costco and max out the payload in eye bleach....for what its worth its a 3500 dually with a diesel.....
View Quote

Glad to hear you got your transportation squared away.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:18:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
Just wait until he needs the great Republic of Texas
View Quote

The only thing I NEED from the state of Texas is to stop infecting my mountains with folks that can't drive in snow.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:19:18 AM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes

the funny ironic thing is that the building depicted in the meme essentially is a progressive re-education camp.   It's the old Union Oil building in downtown LA which has long been part of Los Angeles Center Studios, a privately owned film production stage rental "lot".   Basically, the left uses this location to create their propaganda.   So -- there's more truth in that meme that you might think.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:21:09 AM EDT
[#8]

fixed it
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:21:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:21:35 AM EDT
[#10]

The only thing I NEED from the state of Texas is to stop infecting my mountains with folks that can't drive in snow.
View Quote
Oh shoot I thought you went to sleep
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:21:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:22:40 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Believe Die Hard came out first.

CD
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:22:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:
Night guys

Hopefully the wheels start really turning soon and the real push back, whatever direction it goes, will keep gaining momentum.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:22:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
Oh shoot I thought you went to sleep
View Quote

Mayhem Midget sees all
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:22:53 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Dude, that is a fact! I live in a valley and we hardly see any snow, but when we do you would think the world is ending by the way some drive here. The "mountains" here are actually a few hours away, and people can't drive for shit there either, unless you're a hunter. The big ski resort is infected with people from NOVA and DC on vacation.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:23:17 AM EDT
[#16]

This is the way.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:23:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 36trap:
Cookies?  Shortbread cookie with sour cherries, white chocolate, and pistachios.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/462593/cookies_jpg-1730178.JPG
View Quote

mein Gott - those look great
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:24:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#18]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

I don't know. Is there anyone in Hollywood worthy of playing Bobby Shaftoe?
View Quote

Only pic of Shaftoe I could find.  How about Liev Schrieber's brother Pablo?  You might remember him from 13 Hours as Tanto.

eta:  wait, was shaftoe a fictional character?  confused.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:24:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Welp I'm off to bed. Mrs. Boobies is tired. And I've successfully alienated myself from the Texicans. Today was a good day
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:24:11 AM EDT
[#20]

Mayhem Midget sees all
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:24:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ch2000:

Telegram would be a great start. Ultimately I think we will need a full "Tool Kit" with multiple solutions, but what that would look like I'm not sure.
View All Quotes

There were a few mentions of an alternate rally/comms need several pages back. Someone mentioned a peer to peer app RetroShare and this got me to start researching more to see what could be used. So far I have been digging into RetroShare and TOX.

@36Trap  was kind enough to set up a Telegram acct for us.  It will be shared when I send out the updated comm's data spread sheet. I won't share it on this open board.  That may, or may not, be sufficient for our needs. I'm looking at other things as well. If anyone has any other suggestions, by all means feel free to work on it.  

If anyone here has a private server and has space available to set up an alternative web site, that would be great. It really doesn't have to be fancy. We have done that for another site I'm a part of.  We utilized someones private server and built a site. He and I spent some days testing and fine tuning it. All of our members preemptively joined (members only by invitation) and set up accts. We backed up our current site and uploaded it all to the new site which we do periodically now to prevent loss of info.  The site just sits there ready for use when, or if, we need it.

Idea's and/or suggestions are welcomed.

Telegram would be a great start. Ultimately I think we will need a full "Tool Kit" with multiple solutions, but what that would look like I'm not sure.

Somebody set up our own hosting and we subscribe to fund it?  Hosting ourselves gives the most control. It would need to be someone with access to very high bandwidth Internet connection and willing to do the site admin. Daunting.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:24:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

This is the way.
View Quote
This one is way better
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:26:38 AM EDT
[#23]

the funny ironic thing is that the building depicted in the meme essentially is a progressive re-education camp.   It's the old Union Oil building in downtown LA which has long been part of Los Angeles Center Studios, a privately owned film production stage rental "lot".   Basically, the left uses this location to create their propaganda.   So -- there's more truth in that meme that you might think.
View All Quotes

learned something new

but I rather fight and die than going to a Camp

oh mich
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:29:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

learned something new

oh mich
View Quote

because when the left invites you to camp, it's not for ghost stories and smoores.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:29:59 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
That's kinda crazy
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:29:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stillnothere] [#26]
Suits and masks for our new uniforms?
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:30:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Has anyone seen any meteors in their ao yet tonight?
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:31:24 AM EDT
[#28]

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1126178288349659140/blxSP-AB_400x400.png
Only pic of Shaftoe I could find.  How about Liev Schrieber's brother Pablo?  You might remember him from 13 Hours as Tanto.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ca/17/f7/ca17f72a5b69e6d0f1f6181c91505b09.jpg
View Quote

Yummmm.  I mean, Yes, he would be perfect. lol
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:32:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#29]
Originally Posted By SDVtech:
Has anyone seen any meteors in their ao yet tonight?
View Quote

All I have are clouds that are upset and crying at the moment....
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:35:00 AM EDT
[#30]

learned something new

oh mich
View Quote

Somebody will need to survive to liberate the camps.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:36:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Strong words!

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:36:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Somebody set up our own hosting and we subscribe to fund it?  Hosting ourselves gives the most control. It would need to be someone with access to very high bandwidth Internet connection and willing to do the site admin. Daunting.
View Quote

I have had an offer from a regular member tonight, but do not feel I should be making unilateral decisions for the group beyond a certain point.  We should have a riot squad consensus, or at least a majority decision.

OFFER:

I have installed,setup,and run a phpbb forum before. I have private hosting now and am going to grab a relevant domain tonight if possible. If needed its something i could get running but would take a week or so.i have the last week of year off. Also do want to be on offsite group . will get proton mail and get back to you.

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:38:14 AM EDT
[#33]

because when the left invites you to camp, it's not for ghost stories and smoores.
View All Quotes

learned something new

oh mich

exactly

East Germany was good at re-educating there Citizen

just not in Camps but in Prisons

Goerlitz Prison
Bautzen/ Bautzen II Prison

the 2nd one was notorious as it was the only Prison directly under the Stasi

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:39:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#34]

parts list?
View Quote

The upper started out as a PSA daily deal complete upper I bought years ago but hated the rail so I through it in a drawer.
Last week I got bored so I stripped it down. Then scrounged my parts drawers for upgrades.

PSA 10.5" nitride barrel 1/7
Aero LP GB nitride
Spikes nitride carbine length gas tube
PSA forged upper receiver
YHM phatom FH
PSA BCG w MP C158 bolt
SI ARCH CH
MI 9.5" combat rail

Lower
PSA Freedom-15 meme lower (my idea )
Aero lower parts kit
Larue MBT-2s trigger
Magpul aluminum trigger guard
Magpul K2+ grip
SB SBA3 brace and lower extension
Geissele Super 42 Braided Wire Buffer Spring and H1 Buffer

Topped it of with a Swampfox Blade 1x prism optic.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:39:57 AM EDT
[#35]

I have had an offer from a regular member tonight, but do not feel I should be making unilateral decisions for the group beyond a certain point.  We should have a riot squad consensus, or at least a majority decision.

OFFER:

I have installed,setup,and run a phpbb forum before. I have private hosting now and am going to grab a relevant domain tonight if possible. If needed its something i could get running but would take a week or so.i have the last week of year off. Also do want to be on offsite group . will get proton mail and get back to you.

View All Quotes

OFFER:

I am all for it

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:45:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By airmandaniel:
Suits and masks for our new uniforms?https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/355044/star-wars-dressman-05-1730205.jpg
View Quote

Can I just wear a holocaust cloak?

Princess Bride,The ( The Dread Pirate Roberts Is Here For Your Soul [ Marriage Scene] )

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:45:53 AM EDT
[#37]

I am all for it

View All Quotes

OFFER:

I am all for it

In.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:52:02 AM EDT
[#38]

OFFER:

View Quote

That is way ahead of anything I ever did....  I know so little about the frame work of a forum I am not even at the dangerous stage yet....
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:52:41 AM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

I don't have a Beofang.  Need to buy one to fuck with their comms

I have a few of them but never got motivated to learn much about them. If someone around the Portland area wouldn’t mind walking me through the basics I would be grateful.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:54:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Dang it's 1AM time for bed. I gotz to work in the AM

Be safe and hold the fort.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:55:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#41]

So far everyone has taken the easy road, I don’t expect random effectively “ceremonial” electors to suddenly man up, en masse, and chart a new course.  That path is set, now we have to choose how to proceed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:
Originally Posted By Gopher:
As far as the electoral college goes, isn't tomorrow D-Day?
If Trump has anything left, isn't tomorrow morning the time to unload all of it?

Realistically, yes, tomorrow is it. Nothing is concrete until he’s sworn in but it would take a monumental action to prevent that.

When is the official vote and confirmation?

If the EC does the just thing and tells the commies to pound sand I want to know what time to put on the PC cuz the left will make this summer look like a picnic

(Not that I think the EC will nut up and do it of course)

So far everyone has taken the easy road, I don’t expect random effectively “ceremonial” electors to suddenly man up, en masse, and chart a new course.  That path is set, now we have to choose how to proceed.

Yeah I feel the same. Totally logical path but we have seen unbelievable betrayal. I am totally supporting Trump. Wait anxiously for Jan 20. I think the only path he controls is the EO/FISA/IA and I think that would be most effective. Especially with a concurrent reveal of China infiltration and corrupt US CEOs and politicians.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:56:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

View Quote

Good Night

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:56:40 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Good night.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:59:30 AM EDT
[#44]

it always comes down to "what are we going to wear?"
View All Quotes

Good observations!

Perhaps adopt one color as they do for making ID more difficult. FDE?  Agree need to use masks.

I think Erin mentioned they infil/exfil with change of clothing. Remove a black jacket and they have a colored shirt and hat. Switch mask color.

Numbers is essential. Part of that is only confront when have peer or superior numbers. Similarly, rally in areas of strength. Yelm, Chehalis, Shelton (?), Aberdeen, Bremerton, Forks, Everett(?), etc. Avoid areas controlled by Democrat mayor and Antifa is strong. The police friendly to Antifa is a huge advantage.

it always comes down to "what are we going to wear?"

😂
Fitting into the environment is always a factor. Getting doxed to the police is pretty serious in my book. Assuming we may need to defend ourselves.  
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 2:00:19 AM EDT
[#45]

The upper started out as a PSA daily deal complete upper I bought years ago but hated the rail so I through it in a drawer.
Last week I got bored so I stripped it down. Then scrounged my parts drawers for upgrades.

PSA 10.5" nitride barrel 1/7
Aero LP GB nitride
Spikes nitride carbine length gas tube
PSA forged upper receiver
YHM phatom FH
PSA BCG w MP C158 bolt
SI ARCH CH
MI 9.5" combat rail

Lower
PSA Freedom-15 meme lower (my idea )
Aero lower parts kit
Larue MBT-2s trigger
Magpul aluminum trigger guard
Magpul K2+ grip
SB SBA3 brace and lower extension
Geissele Super 42 Braided Wire Buffer Spring and H1 Buffer

Topped it of with a Swampfox Blade 1x prism optic.
View Quote

I'd shoot it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 2:00:55 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 2:03:45 AM EDT
[#47]
I just thought of something. Put Jelly Belly jellybeans on top of sugar cookie dough before cooking. Anyone want to try it and post pics?
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 2:03:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Atomic_Ferret] [#48]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Strong words!

View Quote

Is it wrong that I am skeptical that he not only has definitive proof but that it will alter the direction of things in any sort of positive way for us?

We know Joe is dirty. But helping the left get rid of him so they can usher in Harris isn't going to further our cause.

Most of the time the VP is there jokingly as "assassination insurance" as to not wind up with some hapless boob (like Biden) in the WH.

In this case (barring 11th hour changes in the election outcome) we better hope and pray that Joe remains somewhat healthy and un-indicted.

Because getting the worst of all worlds that is Harris into the big chair is a terrifying prospect.

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 2:03:58 AM EDT
[#49]

We should wear suits.  Formal wear.  And AR’s
View All Quotes

They are taking a note from Ukraine and other recent conflicts with the red tape/ armbands.  Easy to identify eachother but ultimately I don’t see Antifa as a relevant paramilitary or even political force.  

Soooo, like penguins?
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 2:05:24 AM EDT
[#50]

Soooo, like penguins?
View All Quotes

They are taking a note from Ukraine and other recent conflicts with the red tape/ armbands.  Easy to identify eachother but ultimately I don’t see Antifa as a relevant paramilitary or even political force.  

Soooo, like penguins?

Cheerful Mexican wedding tuxedos
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top