[#1]

Nothing shocking here. I'm utterly mad and need new guns.  lol
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:15:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:17:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

They can’t get our east coast ICBMs or our subs.
View Quote

This right here......
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:21:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Seiran:
You being a redhead makes you hotter. Also, you're hotter anyway.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Good Morning Riot Squad dudes. Hello Afghanistan  

By way of apology this morning for posting on full auto, I offer:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406377/131140640_10218093683988710_408470118381-1736513.jpg

(Obviously not me, since we all know I'm a redhead and not THAT hawt, lol)

Truth
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:23:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

If memory serves me correctly 1 Ohio class sub is alone the 3rd (or 5th I forget) largest nuclear power in the world. Rest easy we got this.

"Death from below"

Meet the Ohio-Class: America's Nuclear Doomsday Submarines

View Quote

I have stepped foot on both the Ohio and the Michigan.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:27:07 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
Good Morning Riot Squad dudes. Hello Afghanistan  

By way of apology this morning for posting on full auto, I offer:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406377/131140640_10218093683988710_408470118381-1736513.jpg

(Obviously not me, since we all know I'm a redhead and not THAT hawt, lol)

Yeah... I think. Still stuck on Black Sheath Dress & Heels and range of outright authenticity.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#8]
There are a handful of regulars in GD that I wish would skydive into the middle of the ocean. One of them has a screen name that was mentioned in a comedy. I hate that guy   I am going there less and less. I scan the first page for and LEGIT news.

So many security cams made in China. Probably everyone I own is. One for sure I know has back doors for the company to access. Nit that they’ll see anything except my unused side yard and neighbors shed.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:31:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:32:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#10]
Originally Posted By dbmers:
There are a handful of regulars in GD that I wish would skydive into the middle of the ocean. One of them has a screen name that was mentioned in a comedy. I hate that guy   I am going there less and less. I scan the first page for and LEGIT news.

So many security cams made in China. Probably everyone I own is. One for sure I know has back doors for the company to access. Nit that they’ll see anything except my unused side yard and neighbors shed.
View Quote

They know where to pop smoke....

DIBS....

ETA...I have debated on security cams myself after hearing about all the "back doors to china and the cams calling home."  
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:34:17 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

I am venturing there less these days, myself. Keeping up with this thread keeps me occupied enough.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:37:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

I am venturing there less these days, myself. Keeping up with this thread keeps me occupied enough.
View Quote

This.

workout, "work", workout, eat, sleep, that's about all I do lately.

Stay focused, ignore the haters, build wealth. That's all you need to do.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:38:08 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

I have a tab open to GD, last time I refreshed it was 3 days ago.  I am here and in the tech forums usually.  I get enough disturbing news here, to venture in GD and then listen to the comments and bitching is just over the top.  I would have a new uniform if I followed any closer than I do.....

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:39:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Yeah... I think. Still stuck on Black Sheath Dress & Heels and range of outright authenticity.
View Quote

Well, I must have missed something good...........
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:40:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

DIBS....

ETA...I have debated on security cams myself after hearing about all the "back doors to china and the cams calling home."  
View Quote

Great, now I will actually have to do research when I get a house.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:41:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

This.

View Quote

Fuck bitches. Make money.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:43:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

View Quote

Basically
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:44:02 PM EDT
[#18]

And you have to wonder: Would he be issuing waves of pardons if he weren't planning on leaving?

Food for thought and discussion...
View Quote

Because he thinks things out. Better to be safe than sorry. That was a mistake that Obama
made when he left all of those judge seats open for Hillary to fill.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:44:08 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

This.

You left off shoot guns.  Kill commies.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:46:14 PM EDT
[#20]
So earlier this year got my CC stolen.  This was like back in Jan/Feb.  Just noticed in my account 2 days ago they tried to use this same card for online car parts, both charges around $250 each.  They were denied but damn bet someone is pissed they bought CC that had already been used for fraud.  Wonder if they attempt to track the asshole who tried to use it (yes they are an asshole as well, they didn't just wake up with my CC in their back pocket, they purchased it from someone to use it themselves).
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:48:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

View Quote

and sharpen your tomahawk!

side note, I finally ordered one, a CRKT from Amazon because everywhere has multi-weeks delays and back orders.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:50:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Yes our subs alone could do it.

They cannot compromise our comms with our subs. We have methods they cannot penetrate.
View Quote

Watching a P3 Orion doing touch & goes outside my office right now
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:52:15 PM EDT
[#23]

DIBS....

View All Quotes

DIBS....

Unless the Chinese employ millions of cam watchers the likelihood of yours being watched is pretty slim. Probably millions upon millions of their cams worldwide.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:52:19 PM EDT
[#24]
I think I have stated in the past that I had several real concerns about the RNA SARS_COV2 vaccine. First, an RNA vaccine has never been developed and approved for use in humans before now. We've had many years do so, but suddenly they have rushed this procedure into reality in a matter of months, rather than years.

I have serious concerns regarding insufficient clinical trials length and number of infected/non-infected participants, and no long term data regarding side effects/adverse reactions from the vaccine. That will not be known for years. There is also the question of infertility as a possibility, though likely remote, but still possible.  Many people have questioned if RNA vaccinations could permanently alter the DNA of the vaccinated patients. Also remote, but theoretically a possibility. There is also a remote, but theoretic possibility that permanent changes could be passed on to your future offspring. If that occurred it would likely make them less resistant to spiked protein viruses. Anyway, the article does a better job of explaining all of these things since he is a better writer, and more knowledgeable than I am.

I realize that many of you have jobs which will require you to be vaccinated, military, HCW's, airline employees, and others.  I am posting this full article in the spoiler because it is easily understood by laypeople, for the most part. It is primarily regarding the RNA questions. Quick read and if anyone has questions I don't know the answer to, I will do my best to find out.

@BethanyHatch   The Vaccine is administered intramuscularly, not subcutaneous.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:54:36 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

I did not specify how you fucked or made the money....
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:57:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

Because he thinks things out. Better to be safe than sorry. That was a mistake that Obama
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Banditman:

And you have to wonder: Would he be issuing waves of pardons if he weren't planning on leaving?

Food for thought and discussion...

That would be my minimalist assumption, for sure. Better to have than to have not.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:57:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Per the data I got yesterday, the vaccine is optional for the military.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:57:42 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Baofeng comes to mind too.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:00:14 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

I just figured you guys needed someone new. Everybody is likely getting a little tired of, and annoyed by, me. Much of the time I annoy myself.

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:01:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Danielsuzuki1:

Truth
View Quote

You both are far too kind to me.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:01:45 PM EDT
[#31]

DIBS....

View Quote

Put your cams on a separate network that doesn't have access to the Internet.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:03:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

Yeah -- but when you're actually shooting -- no one is going to say "come up 3 inches, do the math and let me know when you're ready to send it again" --- no.   They'll just say "come up point three mils" or "come up one moa" or something like that -- depending on the actual range.      Nobody gives calls in yards or inches.   Least nobody I know.

**except for maybe like, "dude - you were like 20-feet over the target, check your dope!"

So I've never understood what all the hub bub is about one system or the other and metric v. standard.
View All Quotes

I debated on this very topic when I started to purchase a few scopes.  For me it would depend on what measuring system I learned to use and most comfortable with.  I have always shot in yards and always used inches for the most part.  All my scopes are the same and I picked MOA.  Not any better or worse but what I knew I could adapt to the quickest.

Yeah -- but when you're actually shooting -- no one is going to say "come up 3 inches, do the math and let me know when you're ready to send it again" --- no.   They'll just say "come up point three mils" or "come up one moa" or something like that -- depending on the actual range.      Nobody gives calls in yards or inches.   Least nobody I know.

**except for maybe like, "dude - you were like 20-feet over the target, check your dope!"

So I've never understood what all the hub bub is about one system or the other and metric v. standard.

I'm just happy to hear "you're on the paper now.".
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:04:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:06:07 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

For the sake of authenticity, I am posting my nursing school graduation photo around 26 y/o (second stint in college. the first I was an accounting major, but hated it and went back to college, lol). I improved with age...for a while, lol.  This photo will self destruct in a specific period of time.

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:06:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:06:57 PM EDT
[#36]
I have serious concerns regarding insufficient clinical trials length and number of infected/non-infected participants, and no long term data regarding side effects/adverse reactions from the vaccine.
View Quote

Were doing the clinical trials right now, on our frontline health care workers and are most vulnerable populations. Perfect.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:07:11 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

This isn't about making money having sex with the corpses of commies you killed is it? Asking for a friend...
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:08:06 PM EDT
[#38]

I just figured you guys needed someone new. Everybody is likely getting a little tired of, and annoyed by, me. Much of the time I annoy myself.

View All Quotes

You are good at ferreting out those bits of info from Twatter and such that I am incapable of or unwilling to do. So I appreciate that.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:08:48 PM EDT
[#39]
I think I have stated in the past that I had several real concerns about the RNA SARS_COV2 vaccine. First, an RNA vaccine has never been developed and approved for use in humans before now. We've had many years do so, but suddenly they have rushed this procedure into reality in a matter of months, rather than years.

I have serious concerns regarding insufficient clinical trials length and number of infected/non-infected participants, and no long term data regarding side effects/adverse reactions from the vaccine. That will not be known for years. There is also the question of infertility as a possibility, though likely remote, but still possible.  Many people have questioned if RNA vaccinations could permanently alter the DNA of the vaccinated patients. Also remote, but theoretically a possibility. There is also a remote, but theoretic possibility that permanent changes could be passed on to your future offspring. If that occurred it would likely make them less resistant to spiked protein viruses. Anyway, the article does a better job of explaining all of these things since he is a better writer, and more knowledgeable than I am.

I realize that many of you have jobs which will require you to be vaccinated, military, HCW's, airline employees, and others.  I am posting this full article in the spoiler because it is easily understood by laypeople, for the most part. It is primarily regarding the RNA questions. Quick read and if anyone has questions I don't know the answer to, I will do my best to find out.

@BethanyHatch   The Vaccine is administered intramuscularly, not subcutaneous.

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

So since I have two totally different sets of DNA in my body already I can become a super zombie.......

Yeah I am not amused by an RNA vaccination.....just me.  I agree with the 5 to 10 years of testing first.  When we start having an outbreak of 90% of children being born with some type of disability it will be too late.....
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:09:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

I can see one of the nation's largest military bases from my back deck.
Not much worry here as I have a front row seat to the fireworks. It would be over before I knew it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:
Originally Posted By Danielsuzuki1:
Originally Posted By pumafish:

Still a few pages back, but you guys might find this essay series interesting.  Covers a lot of the more counter-intuitive aspects of nuclear warfare, targetting scenarios, strategic thinking, and the immediate and long term effects of an exchange.

Part I: Policy
Click To View Spoiler

Part II:  Target Selection
Click To View Spoiler

Part III:  The Attack and After
Click To View Spoiler

Very stark and dark and conceivable

100% correct. Grim AF.

Nothing most of us didn't grow up with, I suppose. Now we just have children of our own and a different perspective.

I can see one of the nation's largest military bases from my back deck.
Not much worry here as I have a front row seat to the fireworks. It would be over before I knew it.

Depends on which base.

If you live in San Diego next to the naval port and Camp Pendleton, then yeah you're toast.  On the other hand, I like your odds a lot better if you're next to one of the large R&D bases, like Edwards or China Lake.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:10:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

Put your cams on a separate network that doesn't have access to the Internet.
View Quote

This is my current setup.  I would really like to view my cameras away from my home but until I become a network genius that will have to wait.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:11:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/106650/LeaveTheRange-1737096.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:12:13 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Indeed. The first thing I do after work is toss some cans in the yard and go to work with the mark 4.

As for the rest - not yet...
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:13:25 PM EDT
[#44]

For the sake of authenticity, I am posting my nursing school graduation photo around 26 y/o (second stint in college. the first I was an accounting major, but hated it and went back to college, lol). I improved with age...for a while, lol.  This photo will self destruct in a specific period of time.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406377/20201127_151912-1737097.jpg
View Quote

Mom. Army nurse, civilian RN for decades. 1951-2008.

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:13:44 PM EDT
[#45]

This.

View Quote

That makes you a more physically attractive, desirable and wealthy man who is able to pick and choose from potential mates when that time comes again. Working on one's self is NEVER a bad idea. Just my perspective. It's also the way I chose to live most of my adult life as well. The only problem is you may reach a point of self satisfaction that you begin to feel no one is worthy of your wit and other special qualities.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:14:08 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

I debated on this very topic when I started to purchase a few scopes.  For me it would depend on what measuring system I learned to use and most comfortable with.  I have always shot in yards and always used inches for the most part.  All my scopes are the same and I picked MOA.  Not any better or worse but what I knew I could adapt to the quickest.

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:15:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Anyone in the mil or with a contractor clearance who was screwing a ChiCom spy would lose their clearance most rikki tik and be unemployed as a result.  Same standard should apply to Congress.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
https://nypost.com/2020/12/17/swalwell-evades-reporter-asking-if-hell-resign-over-china-spy-probe/

WASHINGTON  Beleaguered Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell refused to answer questions Thursday on whether he intends to step down from the House Intelligence Committee over his ties to a suspect

Swalwell is too stupid to step down. Hope he goes down holding hands with Newsom and Beccera

*****Since I'm the only one up at this time, I own this page.  

Anyone in the mil or with a contractor clearance who was screwing a ChiCom spy would lose their clearance most rikki tik and be unemployed as a result.  Same standard should apply to Congress.

Seriously this, we had many reminders, meetings, videos, tests, etc. about the ramifications of even talking to unfriendly entities and accepting gifts.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:16:23 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:18:31 PM EDT
[#49]

This isn't about making money having sex with the corpses of commies you killed is it? Asking for a friend...
View All Quotes

Ahhh, corpse fucking. I don't think we have gone there in this thread.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:18:48 PM EDT
[#50]

I just figured you guys needed someone new. Everybody is likely getting a little tired of, AND ANNOYED BY, me. Much of the time I annoy myself.

View All Quotes

I just figured you guys needed someone new. Everybody is likely getting a little tired of, AND ANNOYED BY, me. Much of the time I annoy myself.

NOPE. Carry on kind Lady, if you would please.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top