User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:12:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

too bad they're not padded, I'm sensitive.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By 36trap:
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By 36trap:

Would that be considered a... strap on?
Speaking of straps... I have taken a shine to the BFG Vickers sling. All the rifles will have one now by the end of the weekend.

That is call. Carry on.

This strap be the best strap.  Made by a former special mission unit operator and used widely by more than one SMU.  Unbelievably great value as well.  Only available on fleabay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Indian-Creek-Trading-Co-Two-Point-Rifle-Sling

Now you tell me. Looks pretty similar at half the price!!!

too bad they're not padded, I'm sensitive.
All mine are, though I have 2 that are not for wearing with the plate carrier.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:21:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:24:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:25:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:27:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:28:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#7]
Mötley Crüe - Too Young To Fall In Love (Official Music Video)

Mötley Crüe - Looks That Kill (Official Music Video)

Mötley Crüe - Home Sweet Home (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:31:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

With Lincoln being condemned for not caring enough about black lives, they'll go after MLK next.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By Win1300:
Witness a woke private school in NYC as they eat their own....

$50k per
Year lol

What in the actual fuck? That's some of the most racist shit I have ever read. Everything has come full circle. I think we're living in a movie.
EDIT: I bet MLK is doing fucking somersaults in his grave right now.

With Lincoln being condemned for not caring enough about black lives, they'll go after MLK next.

Oh, no doubt. It's the next logical step for them.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:33:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:35:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TeamDoh:
2020 humor, sorry if dup - new to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KABSYzPqTTg
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:36:29 PM EDT
[#11]

I look forward to laughing at the mental gymnastics involved with all of you fine people.
View All Quotes

$50k per
Year lol

What in the actual fuck? That's some of the most racist shit I have ever read. Everything has come full circle. I think we're living in a movie.
EDIT: I bet MLK is doing fucking somersaults in his grave right now.

Oh, no doubt. It's the next logical step for them.

I look forward to laughing at the mental gymnastics involved with all of you fine people.

Sounds like a party. I'm in!
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:36:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:43:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

These assholes are going to pull their shit and someone who just had a bad day at the oncologist, or otherwise has nothing to lose, is going to set them straight.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By michigan66:
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:
BLM up to their usual in the Milwaukee area last night. Disrupting a fundraiser for the MACC childhood cancer fund.

BLM Disrupts Candy Cane Lane in West Allis

These assholes are going to pull their shit and someone who just had a bad day at the oncologist, or otherwise has nothing to lose, is going to set them straight.

We can only hope!
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:44:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Look for Grand Prix. James Garner did all of his own driving in that movie. The extras about 60's formula one driving were also excellent.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
Last movie I watched was Rush. Was pretty good. F-1 cars were damn sexy back then. Makes me want to get this for next RC

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/493937/Tyrrell-P34-Six-Wheeler-Model_jpg-1737932.JPG

Look for Grand Prix. James Garner did all of his own driving in that movie. The extras about 60's formula one driving were also excellent.

And LeMans w Steve McQueen
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:44:13 PM EDT
[#15]

$50k per
Year lol
View Quote

Don't care.  Dalton hired a college drop out, Jeffrey Epstein, to teach math back in the day. That place may be expensive with an exclusive student list, but they've been Fuk'ed up for a long time.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:50:31 PM EDT
[#16]

No parent in their right mind would subject their kids to that level of racism and hate.
It is racist as fuck to assume someone can't afford tuition because of the color of their skin. Assuming because of race, someone can't be elected to student gov on their own is racist as fuck. Telling someone they probably won't test well in AP courses and basically just giving it to them, racist. Likewise, assuming someone is racist just because of the color of their skin is atrocious.

View All Quotes

$50k per
Year lol

No parent in their right mind would subject their kids to that level of racism and hate.
It is racist as fuck to assume someone can't afford tuition because of the color of their skin. Assuming because of race, someone can't be elected to student gov on their own is racist as fuck. Telling someone they probably won't test well in AP courses and basically just giving it to them, racist. Likewise, assuming someone is racist just because of the color of their skin is atrocious.

For the AP courses, it isn't giving them a passing grade because they are black, it is abolishing the course because the black kids cannot do 'as well' as the white kids.  Not even if they are failing, just getting a 94 when the white kid got a 95.

Which is worse than just giving the black kid a passing score.  It removes the opportunity to earn college credit from all the students who want to take that class.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:52:12 PM EDT
[#17]
even off pitch, still, probably THE most heart warming thing you'll see today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU_arNEQ8lM
View Quote

Love that song and that little girl makes me see a young Gwen Stefani in my head.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:58:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By djohn:
So . . . is January 6 D-Day now?

Or just another patriot rally with a Proud Boys vs. antifa after party?

Also, more fun with Photoshop and old punk flyers while I'm supposed to working on other projects:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/willbewild-1738606.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:01:53 PM EDT
[#19]
So . . . is January 6 D-Day now?

Or just another patriot rally with a Proud Boys vs. antifa after party?

Also, more fun with Photoshop and old punk flyers while I'm supposed to working on other projects:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/willbewild-1738606.jpg
View Quote

Great work! I like that it's almost difficult to descern as bait from the left... or a blanket party for commie or deathcar for cutie, or Misfits
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:04:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:10:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:11:43 PM EDT
[#22]
BLM up to their usual in the Milwaukee area last night. Disrupting a fundraiser for the MACC childhood cancer fund.

BLM Disrupts Candy Cane Lane in West Allis

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:14:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:15:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:19:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

China is very strategic about doing this too.  They concentrate on coastal countries first, particularly ports, transportation, energy and minerals, while offering infrastructure improvements (among other things). The Chinese know that once they have an interest in, and own the debt of most to all coastal countries, they subsequently end up owning, by default, the landlocked countries as well. Inner continent Africa supply chains run through Chinese majority owned ports, obtained via debt default. Those landlocked countries either play ball with China or their logistical supply chains get cut off.

They have done the same in South America. I have posted in another thread, and maybe even here too, an info-graphic of both Africa and South America showing all the countries in which China has significant holdings. Essentially they "own" all the coastal countries, so to speak, on both continents.

View All Quotes

China went into Africa and made deals with countries with potential. Among other things, they focused on communications and commerce.
When those nations couldn't make the payments on loans, China was more than happy to forgive the debt. Yet somehow you end up with your country full of chinese tech, spying on you, and your ports just became Chinese sovereign territory.
It's happening in south America now as well.

Those continents will be to china what china once/was to us. They will live in poverty and make cheap shit for the consumption of the chinese people.

China is very strategic about doing this too.  They concentrate on coastal countries first, particularly ports, transportation, energy and minerals, while offering infrastructure improvements (among other things). The Chinese know that once they have an interest in, and own the debt of most to all coastal countries, they subsequently end up owning, by default, the landlocked countries as well. Inner continent Africa supply chains run through Chinese majority owned ports, obtained via debt default. Those landlocked countries either play ball with China or their logistical supply chains get cut off.

They have done the same in South America. I have posted in another thread, and maybe even here too, an info-graphic of both Africa and South America showing all the countries in which China has significant holdings. Essentially they "own" all the coastal countries, so to speak, on both continents.

All silk roads lead to Rome China...
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:19:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Fire, cleansing, yes. Prepares the ground. The rest was covered. Riot Thread. This is the way.

ETA: I own this page per CeCe's rulz. Celebrating with a bowl of Lucky Charms and beer

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/WW05hrYmgs5rIQgj64crVRmnIan8cj_lQlRkJaCDAKLZQ-7DDklyyZdmWqXYQJ-DGXZOOxjS

C'mon man, the swamp, the marshpilliws, you know, the thing
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:23:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:24:16 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Fire, cleansing, yes. Prepares the ground. The rest was covered. Riot Thread. This is the way.

ETA: I own this page per CeCe's rulz. Celebrating with a bowl of Lucky Charms and beer

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/WW05hrYmgs5rIQgj64crVRmnIan8cj_lQlRkJaCDAKLZQ-7DDklyyZdmWqXYQJ-DGXZOOxjS

It's all good, bro. I've been day drinking and watching football. I can dig it now. The sober me couldn't.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:25:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:26:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:26:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:26:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#35]

Hey, man - nice shot.

Local 600 FTW
View Quote

yeah, but fuck 600
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:32:16 PM EDT
[#36]

No fair, you're stealing my jokes. When I walked into the neighbor's party Thanksgiving night, I said that same thing, "Guess I don't need mask, since ya'll have already got the Corona". Everyone there had one in their hand, lol.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:34:12 PM EDT
[#37]
even off pitch, still, probably THE most heart warming thing you'll see today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU_arNEQ8lM
View Quote

I watch them off and on. Makes me realize that I didn't engage with my daughters when they were young with drumming or something musical.  On the plus side, my oldest went the sound engineering route and works in that area part time. Hopefully I'll be around for a do-over with the grandkids and world isn't in total meltdown.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:35:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:37:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#39]

No fair, you're stealing my jokes. When I walked into the neighbor's party Thanksgiving night, I said that same thing, "Guess I don't need mask, since ya'll have already got the Corona". Everyone there had one in their hand, lol.
View All Quotes

Ma'am, I'm not a thief. I'm a lot of bad things, but a thief isn't one of 'em.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

I watch them off and on. Makes me realize that I didn't engage with my daughters when they were young with drumming or something musical.  On the plus side, my oldest went the sound engineering route and works in that area part time. Hopefully I'll be around for a do-over with the grandkids and world isn't in total meltdown.
View Quote

Good luck with that.    I thought about audio production for a spell.  Passed.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:38:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#41]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:40:59 PM EDT
[#42]

It will get to the point the arguement will be abolish public education all together.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:

$50k per
Year lol

For the AP courses, it isn't giving them a passing grade because they are black, it is abolishing the course because the black kids cannot do 'as well' as the white kids.  Not even if they are failing, just getting a 94 when the white kid got a 95.

Which is worse than just giving the black kid a passing score.  It removes the opportunity to earn college credit from all the students who want to take that class.

It will get to the point the arguement will be abolish public education all together.

On the plus side all the leftist teachers may have to get a real job that doesn't involve indoctrinating youth.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:42:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:42:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:43:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:45:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:46:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:47:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:49:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:50:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top