BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:00:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Right?
CeCe probably knows more about epidemiology than that lefty fuck does.
View Quote

Don't know about that, but I've given tons of epi.  lol

Dude, you need to text me your address if you want Riot Daughter to get her Christmas present of a pink handled folding knife. Otherwise I'll have two pink handled ones, since I ordered a different one for myself last night, lol.  Got up today and had put several more different ones in my cart AFTER last nights first order. Still undecided about those, but the window is still open and they are all still in my cart.

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:01:46 PM EDT
[#2]

I always laughed inside my head when I read "...or other bodily substances". I picture a guy in handcuffs getting jacked off by some nurse into a cup. Hey CeCe! Is booze detectable in jizz?
EDIT: ecgRN, feel free to chime in, as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:

The fuck you asking me for? I barely remembered to read Implied Consent to DUIs.

I always laughed inside my head when I read "...or other bodily substances". I picture a guy in handcuffs getting jacked off by some nurse into a cup. Hey CeCe! Is booze detectable in jizz?
EDIT: ecgRN, feel free to chime in, as well.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:05:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

Doesn't matter when it's Georgian, baby.

https://y.yarn.co/83ec3d9b-fb3f-4857-adb7-b2a205f1b5b4_screenshot.jpg
View Quote

Hey, hey. What happens in Georgia stays in Georgia.

Originally Posted By ecgRN:
Y'all are weird.

Lol
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:05:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:08:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:09:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:
3800?
No. Damn.
View Quote

5th post on 3799

Son how much have you had to drink?
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:09:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Dude, you need to text me your address if you want Riot Daughter to get her Christmas present of a pink handled folding knife. Otherwise I'll have two pink handled ones, since I ordered a different one for myself last night, lol.  Got up today and had put several more different ones in my cart AFTER last nights first order. Still undecided about those, but the window is still open and they are all still in my cart.

View Quote

I can't trust the kid with a plastic spoon and a cup of pudding without her fucking up the kitchen. You think I want her wielding a knife?
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:12:21 PM EDT
[#8]
"Texas is Hawaii with oil and guns  a part of America that is apart from America. No other state wants to be more like no other state than Texas."

Basically sums up Texas
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:12:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
Y'all are weird.

Lol
View Quote

You came to the right place.

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:12:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Clarence Carter - Sixty Minute Man
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:13:12 PM EDT
[#11]

No matter. Enjoy your buzz, close your eyes and listen to Scarlett Johansson read you implied consent again.

See, I read the thread.
View All Quotes

I can see that going over well. Dude refuses to blow, cop is talking to the hospital about a blood draw, drunk is in the back seat loping the mule, yelling "third option!"

Probably would lead to more cooperative arrestees if they were made aware of that option. But it'll be the luck of the draw if you get a male or female nurse. You pays your money, you takes your chances.

No matter. Enjoy your buzz, close your eyes and listen to Scarlett Johansson read you implied consent again.

See, I read the thread.

Ah, very good. I always had faith in you. Now please have a seat. The State of Georgia requires me to read you something...
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:13:32 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Blacks that live in Mi, GA, WI, etc already had their votes counted way more then twice.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:14:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:14:55 PM EDT
[#14]

I can't trust the kid with a plastic spoon and a cup of pudding without her fucking up the kitchen. You think I want her wielding a knife?
View All Quotes

OK, but do you want CeCe dual-wielding the pink-handled knives?
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:15:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 36trap] [#15]
3800 is the best hundred!  
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:15:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Anyone listen Tom Cruise and tirade the other day?  You'll appreciate this if you did, lol.

View Quote

Funniest part about his rants is every picture I have seen him where he is wearing a mask he is wearing an N90nothing Chinese made "sport" mask.
I know exactly what it is because I have the same one. It is 99% effective at preventing infection from Karen-20 but not much else.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:16:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

Blacks that live in Mi, GA, WI, etc already had their votes counted way more then twice.
View Quote

And Philly.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:16:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
"Texas is Hawaii with oil and guns  a part of America that is apart from America. No other state wants to be more like no other state than Texas."

Basically sums up Texas
View Quote

I miss when I lived in Maine.  We didn't want to be like anywhere else and wanted everyone not from there to go away.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:18:24 PM EDT
[#20]
The Mavericks - Dr. Feelgood (2014) Motley Crue
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:18:45 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Anyone that voted twice should lose a hand, they knew better and did it anyway. Those that paid people to vote once or twice should lose both of their hands.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:19:55 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

Something I haven't even remotely considered. It presents a conundrum, to say the least. But since she already owns guns, I figure knives akimbo can't be any worse.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:20:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:21:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By stoner01:
Buffalo just got AFC east. First time since 95. There my be riots just because of this. And especially if we keep on going.
View Quote

Too fuckin colddddddd.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:22:10 PM EDT
[#25]

Something I haven't even remotely considered. It presents a conundrum, to say the least. But since she already owns guns, I figure knives akimbo can't be any worse.
View All Quotes

Good point. We already know that she can shop ambidextrously.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:22:22 PM EDT
[#26]

Basically sums up Texas
View Quote

And a Chinese runway
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:24:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Anyone that voted twice should lose a hand, they knew better and did it anyway. Those that paid people to vote once or twice should lose both of their hands.
View All Quotes

You're being too generous.  I'd whack 'em in the forehead with a hawk and call it good.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:25:54 PM EDT
[#28]

Basically sums up Texas
View Quote

Don't forget about the ice and tornados.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:26:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

And a Chinese runway
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Basically sums up Texas

And a Chinese runway

"Chinese runway" is on my list but it has to be twins.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:26:45 PM EDT
[#30]

Good point. We already know that she can shop ambidextrously.
View Quote

True dat.  I also had left a third window open from last night where I was trying to find a pistol I wanted too. lol
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:28:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

You're being too generous.  I'd whack 'em in the forehead with a hawk and call it good.
View Quote

Now we're talking! My 'hawk will be here Tuesday and I can't wait. I need to build some sort of target for the backyard to practice throwing it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:29:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

Don't forget about the ice and tornados.
View Quote

and they're 1/4" of snowfall annually.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:32:11 PM EDT
[#33]

Basically sums up Texas
View Quote

I can't drive to Hawaii, but I have driven to Texas, and I didn't see anybody doing a hula.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:32:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

Cueso?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cody22:
Who is bringing the cueso and chips ?............

Cueso?

Step aside, I speak drunk Texan.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:32:55 PM EDT
[#35]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/unfortunate-people-not-enough-education-keep-mouths-shut-soros-backed-la-district-attorney-lectures-family-members-murder-victim-video/

It’s for the greater good. George Gascon, the new George Soros-backed Los Angeles District Attorney, was sworn in on Monday, and immediately ended the use of cash bail for most crimes. The committed leftist ousted Jackie Lacey, the first African American woman to hold the office, with the support of millions from Soros On Friday…
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:34:05 PM EDT
[#36]

Basically sums up Texas
View Quote
Hawaii is tropical West Virginia.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:35:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#37]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ShaktiForTrump/status/1340345225567379457/photo/1[/tweet]

Kit can be found here and is only around $1.70 American.

https://www.rxindia.com/medicines/medicines-by-therapeutic-class/covid-19/ziverdo-kit/
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:35:51 PM EDT
[#38]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/unfortunate-people-not-enough-education-keep-mouths-shut-soros-backed-la-district-attorney-lectures-family-members-murder-victim-video/

It’s for the greater good. George Gascon, the new George Soros-backed Los Angeles District Attorney, was sworn in on Monday, and immediately ended the use of cash bail for most crimes. The committed leftist ousted Jackie Lacey, the first African American woman to hold the office, with the support of millions from Soros On Friday…
View Quote

I hope karma pays that asshole a visit.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:36:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By JPN:

I can't drive to Hawaii, but I have driven to Texas, and I didn't see anybody doing a hula.
View All Quotes

Basically sums up Texas

It's not about being like Hawaii in terms of culture or scenery or anything. It's about being a part of America that is apart from America....
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:37:05 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

Hmmmm, I've never been to Hawaii but I know WV has far more freedoms and cheaper land.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:39:19 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes

Basically sums up Texas

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:39:37 PM EDT
[#42]

Declare war on China, lets blow this popsicle stand already!
View All Quotes

The water level at Three Gorges Dam is currently within a few feet of the max level.  One bunker buster would be more than enough to take out half (or more?) of China's manufacturing capacity and internal shipping capability.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:40:50 PM EDT
[#43]

The water level at Three Gorges Dam is currently within a few feet of the max level.  One bunker buster would be more than enough to take out half (or more?) of China's manufacturing capacity and internal shipping capability.
View Quote

That would be a very cheap operation, totally worth it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:42:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Music to soothe the soul of a post whore who also savagely shops while eating Red Velvet cake.  lol

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:42:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:43:38 PM EDT
[#46]

Hmmmm, I've never been to Hawaii but I know WV has far more freedoms and cheaper land.
View Quote

and

no volcanoes

multiple seasons

more wildlife to hunt

don't have to worry about tsunamis or hurricanes/typhoons

You just don't have koo-Koonuts or really good coffee beans.

but yeah exactly the same.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:44:45 PM EDT
[#47]
The Supreme Cunts...

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:47:18 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Outside of the resort areas, Hawaii is rural and full of clannish folk that don't cotton to outsiders.

Even in town, the $750k houses have their washer and dryer out on the porch.  Zoning seems to be more of a suggestion.  It's a strange and wonderful place, much like West Virginia (except everything is expensive, beaches and the weather is awesome year round).
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:47:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:48:25 PM EDT
[#50]

and

no volcanoes

multiple seasons

more wildlife to hunt

View All Quotes

and

no volcanoes

multiple seasons

more wildlife to hunt

Something I had never wondered about, until you mentioned it...
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top