BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 3:58:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SolidState] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Mass email went out company wide about it. I guess I can't say anything about it, but its infuriating. Between that and employees talking about they're scared to come to work for covid, want to know who all the people who are positive or have tested positive that they work with. Multiples about forced vaccination, as in they want forced vaccination. And they want to know who's been vaccinated and who hasn't so they know not to go near them. This year has opened my eyes to the depths people will go over a slight amount of fear.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 3:58:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Aldous Huxley's Island provides contrast to Brave New World.
View Quote

Will check it out, thank you.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 4:05:49 AM EDT
[#3]
now with blue force gear 3-banger molle'd to a Ranger Green Ferro Concepts Kangaroo Pouch with a velcro kydex hybrid 3-mag insert....so, 6 mags now.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 4:29:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

nick cage generally makes movies.
View Quote

nick cave generally makes films.

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 5:22:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
And with a Feeb, don't even tell them the current time if they ask.  They'll find a way to make it a perjury charge.
View Quote

The three biggest lies in the world
1) The check is in the mail
2) I promise it won’t hurt
3)Hi I’m the FBI here to help you
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 6:08:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
That's what it seems like. Advocating harm to any LEO for any reason is an instant permaban.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Originally Posted By m35ben:
No but see his later post I can guess that it was very anti-cop.
That's what it seems like. Advocating harm to any LEO for any reason is an instant permaban.

That's dumb..wasnt Hitler the chief law enforcement officer in germany?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 6:13:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

ARFCOM could make a small fortune allowing people to block him.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By evo7011:
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

I think that's his second in the last month or two.

When he gets outside of riot thread, he gets a little vitriolic.

Agreed. Just the other night after a few bourbon's, I almost called out Miami JBT to the pit, and then tried to block him but obviously you can't. Hahahaha!

ARFCOM could make a small fortune allowing people to block him.

I put that annoying whiney f on ignore years ago. B4 mod.  And am grandfathered  u should see my notes on that one lol.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 6:57:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By djohn:

View Quote

duck season
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:02:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By djohn:

View Quote

ha! so tired didn't see the change.   nick cave.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:14:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:07:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:47:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Arggggg, do I spot the little bastard on the tip of that nice stick?
View Quote
So close.  Actually, area419 hellfire.  Little B is great though too.  But I like the self timing feature on the area419's
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:03:00 AM EDT
[#13]
So close.  Actually, area419 hellfire.  Little B is great though too.  But I like the self timing feature on the area419's
View All Quotes

I ran a 3port 6.5 on my .260 - Fantastic brake.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:05:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Caught up for now...

Only seems to be one piece of garbage that needs taken out.

And.... Good morning Squad!
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:37:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Lin Wood dropping a few interesting bits of info and screen shots of Hunter's laptop contents.

https://parler.com/profile/linwood/posts
View Quote

If you're getting your news from Lin Wood, please stay away from me
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:38:59 AM EDT
[#16]
My God GD is awful, not sure why I stray (insomnia is why)
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:39:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Caught up for now...

View Quote

Because  occasionally I like cheese on chili?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:39:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Caught up for now...

View Quote

Welcome back!

CD
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:44:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:54:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By tads:
Evening everyone.

Here goes:

It seems that lots of pressure was exerted for this speech to be made. This speech was a timed and coordinated action. It was not the usual trump the president or trump speaking at a rally. It was meant to sound formal presidential. It was also very brief and covered the major issues.

The mist import part is the opening condemnation of the attack on the capitol. He takes responsibility for the deployment of the troops. This is interesting, as twitter was filled with rumors he did not deploy the military. Taking responsibility like this is usually done to show unity in the face of international and domestic perception, but more importantly to reassure the military itself that no conflict exists. The fact he mentions it, is a big red flag.

He uses the word "infiltrated" to describe the attack with the phrase  "the demonstrators who infiltrated the capitol" probably referencing the infiltration of the movement. He then makes a clear distinction between the people who carried out the attack and to those "who broke the law". Suggesting the existence of two separate entities, possibly referring to the organizers of the attack.

"those who engaged in the acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay."

He clarifies that he "vigorously pursued every legal avenue to "contest" the election. "fighting to defend American democracy". This is the first time he speaks about exhausting all the legal means available. No use or mention of the word fraud was made.

He calls for unity and calm, makes an emphasis on the civic values of "patriotism, faith, charity and family" which is a direct attack on the entire democratic election platform.

He refers to a new administration that "will be inaugurated January 20th" and that his focus "now shifts towards a smooth orderly and seamless transition of power".  The word seamless is very interesting but open to interpretation

He makes an interesting distinction between "citizens of this country" and "to my wonderful supporters." Sating that "Our incredible journey is just beginning." Which references a lot of q lore intentionally or unintentionally.

What he didn't say:

At no point in the speech does he use the word concede. He also makes no mention the dead air force veteran or the medias 4 reported casualties. There was loss of life in the event, but he does not acknowledge it, or offer condolences to any families, therefore not taking responsibility for the attack, avoiding a negative event.

He does not make mention to a "biden" administration or making a concession to a "president biden". He does not congratulate or make any reference to Uncle joe winning the election. He only describes it as an act that congress recognizes. Also he does not wish the "new administration" luck in any of their endeavors.

Trump does not use the word China when describing the pandemic. Uses the neutral word "pandemic" all through out. He does not mention the "fake news media." He also does not say make America Great Again, and refers to getting back to "the business of America."

What it is

Technically this is a concession speech. Though most of the media is not treating it as such. Its language is interesting. It is definitely intended as a message to restore peace and to keep the civilian conflict from escalating. It reassures the general population leaving much of its content open to interpretation by both sides, as people in both camps can read into it and interpret what they want to hear.

Operationally, it keeps patriots from engaging in violence and falling into democrat false flags. Its overall purpose seems to be preventing an escalation. Right now the communists are dictating the conditions and the tempo of the violence. Trumps position is prudent.

Politically, it keeps congress happy. It keeps twitter happy since it wasn't flagged. It differs in in intensity from his earlier Twitter message which was published in the official Scavino feed. Evidently there was great pressure exerted in the writing if this speech. This pressure came from having to address the possibility of civilian violence, and also to address congress' threat of invoking the 25th amendment or a new Impeachment.

Interestingly the original stand down video message was removed from twitter so the MSM could vilify the attack and assign blame to trump. This speech was meant to address this situation, but it was not its priority as his earlier twitter message on the scavino feed makes no mention of the attack.

This is the earlier text:

"Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it's only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!"

Evidently the televised speech was watered down, and meant to be formal. This us the text of the current speech:

"I would like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United states Capitol. Like all Americans i am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem. I immediately deployed the national guard and federal law enforcement to secure the building and expel the intruders. America is and must always be a nation of law and order.

The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engaged in the acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay.

We have just been through an intense election and emotions are high but now tempers must be cooled, and calm restored. We must get on with the business of America.

"My campaign vigorously persued every legal avenue to contest the election results. My only goal was to ensure the integrity of the vote. In so doing, I was fighting to defend American democracy.
I continue to strongly believe that we must reform our election laws to verify the identity and eligibility of all voters, and to insure faith and confidence in all future elections.

Now congress has certified the results. A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20th. My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power. This moment calls for healing and reconciliation.

2020 has been a challenging time for our people. A menacing pandemic has upended the lives of our citizens, isolated millions in their homes, damaged our economy and claimed countless lives. Defeating this pandemic and rebuilding tje greatest economy on earth strongest economy on earth will require all of us working together. It will require a renewed emphasis on the civic values of patriotism, faith, charity community and family. We must revitalize the sacred bonds of love and loyalty that bind us together as one national family.

To the citizens of our our country serving as your president has been the honor of my lifetime. And to all of my wonderful supporters i know you are disappointed but i also want you to know that our incredible journey is inly just beginning.

Thank you, God bless you and God bless America."

The DNI Ratcliffe report

The Assessment on Foreign Interference in 2020 Election was delivered to congress late last night. The timing is very interesting, as trump could have delivered it at anytime before the 6th. Funny enough, it was delivered after congress approved the results, and Trump has made no mention of this report in any of his speeches.

It is a message, as congress got carried away certifying the election and he let them committed high treason. The problem here is that no judicial or legal authority is willing to act in the findings.

Military Force

At this stage in the disaster, the only way to resolve the election fraud is military force. And the DNI reports and the eO's aside technically it is a coup if the military throws down since congress has made a full session certifying the results. Congress has sanctified the election, be it legal or not.

Legally Trump is obliged to defend the Constitution. The military is obliged to follow his orders until he steps down. Legally the military has to step in during an act if war. And the international interference makes these actions an act if war.

Politically, the military is in a rather big grey area. The only legal mechanism backing a military action would be trumps executive orders, the DNI report, and their own investigations and the oath. This can be seen as a unilateral executive action, and it would be heavily frowned upon, because trump has to take EVERYTHING down: Medua, Congress, SCOTUS, State level democrats in several jurisdictions.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/intelligence-analysts-downplayed-election-interference-trump-inspector

So the speech is either:

a.- Trump lost military support. SecDef Harris tweeted support for the transition earlier, and was possibly flipped, or there is no support from the military ranks.

b.- This is a ruse.

c.- The plan has been neutralized.

No plan survives first contact. What ever trump's strategy is, a lot of people gave turned on him. Personally I don't think trump is crazy or incompetent. They have suffered losses and they are having to adapt to a fluid situation.

The only way to fix this is to go full Abe Lincoln. This requires real unquestioning military support. So long as the military is on board with him this works. If not, its plan b, and the population has to act, as they are the last safeguard in the constitution. Patriots are organizing groups all over country and they are pissed. If the capitol attack has done anything, it has emboldened people to take serious action.

Fortunately we are in the final "two weeks" of the debacle and we will finally know what the hell has been going in behind closed doors. There are two ways to do this, preemptively interrupt the inauguration, or to wait for the hostilities to kick off. For now Trump has stood down the MAGA army, that means he is going to do something. If nothing happens, this thing will take a life of its own because all it takes to knock joe down of his thrown is a color revolution. And if that fails, it will be time to exercise the second amendment. So for now, give trump his 13 days. Then you guys have more time to organize.

If the dems take over they will battle all the red states and the conflict will be political. This is where the population will really get involved. Keep in mind there is no political solution to this, they will just buy you time or one of those conflicts sets this whole thing off.

This is a very dangerous juncture in history, as the population just needs a few sparks to go into open insurrection. Regardless if trump was vanquished, or betrayed, he has done the impossible, he united 80 million people and woke them from their slumber. He showed them exactly what has to be done and if he were to be removed, everyone knows what to do.

View Quote
I always look forward to your posts.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:06:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:

View All Quotes
Caught up for now...

Shit no. I love shredded cheese on my chili.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:06:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Welcome back!

CD
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
Caught up for now...

Welcome back!

CD
Gracias. Quite an interesting week.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:07:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

You see Bethany, when a man loves a leaf,
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

noticed that too, but didn't want to start a bean thing
I don't get it. What's wrong with El Pasoans

Nothing at all. Other than the fact that some of you people think beans don't belong in chili. Beyond that, I can't think of a reason to hate on El Pasoans. Oh, and I hear some El Pasoans don't drink from the tap, so there's that too.
Dang we're not as cool as I thought we were I guess

Nah, we're cool. We just have differing opinions on chili and water. My opinions are right, and yours are wrong. But I certainly do not hold that against you. See? Win-win. Glad we're still friends.

oh I meant El Pasoans weren't as cool as I thought. But I'm glad you made it about me and you. That was cute

Oh, OK. So we're not cool. I misinterpreted. I'll go eat my chili that contains beans and drink my tap water over here.

I never thought our coolness was in question? We've always been cool. I can't believe you ever thought we weren't.

My bad.

sooo we're cool? I just need to know where you stand.

Yeah, we're cool. I can look past your indiscretions as they pertain to chili and water. It's all good, Hatch.

you're too kind.

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf.

Whatchu gone do w that leaf?

Have sex with it.

oh my. Is that even physically possible

don't answer this. I changed my mind. I don't want to know.

A leaf's love is quite different than a woman's.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:08:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 36trap] [#24]
Originally Posted By gt5966b:

View All Quotes
Lin Wood dropping a few interesting bits of info and screen shots of Hunter's laptop contents.

Who said anything about news?  
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:12:15 AM EDT
[#25]
This is my happy place... Reorganized the bar last weekend while waiting for the Blanton's and Angel's Envy to arrive this week. It got here and now all the holes are filled.

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:14:13 AM EDT
[#26]
This is my happy place... Reorganized the bar last weekend while waiting for the Blanton's and Angel's Envy to arrive this week. It got here and now all the holes are filled.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20210107_202933-1769582.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20210107_202957-1769583.jpg
View Quote

I could use a tall glass of Blanton's
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:14:17 AM EDT
[#27]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20210107_202933-1769582.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20210107_202957-1769583.jpg
View Quote

Looks way better than mine. I've been drinking a lot lately. I need to cut back.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:15:10 AM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

I don't usually update a user bubble on the strength of a single post, but in your case I am going to make an exception. Since I am doing it for 1 low count years old account I might as well do it for the other that has taken a shit in this thread too.

Have a nice day and bless your heart.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:20:51 AM EDT
[#29]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/523383/B2C2183A-FFB2-4C0A-AF26-ADE872F18A83-1769440.jpg
One of the most important memes of 2021.
View Quote

I may, occasionally, swap the two...then face palm myself a couple hours later.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:24:15 AM EDT
[#30]
I don't usually update a user bubble on the strength of a single post, but in your case I am going to make an exception. Since I am doing it for 1 low count years old account I might as well do it for the other that has taken a shit in this thread too.

View Quote

Just want to make sure I'm clear, you think the Lin Wood is a reliable source of accurate information upon which people should be basing their world views?  

...and sorry for the count buddy - i've got a job.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:24:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Nap time you heathens. Try not to blow up the thread while I'm out mmkay?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:26:14 AM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

noticed that too, but didn't want to start a bean thing
I don't get it. What's wrong with El Pasoans

Nothing at all. Other than the fact that some of you people think beans don't belong in chili. Beyond that, I can't think of a reason to hate on El Pasoans. Oh, and I hear some El Pasoans don't drink from the tap, so there's that too.
Dang we're not as cool as I thought we were I guess

Nah, we're cool. We just have differing opinions on chili and water. My opinions are right, and yours are wrong. But I certainly do not hold that against you. See? Win-win. Glad we're still friends.

oh I meant El Pasoans weren't as cool as I thought. But I'm glad you made it about me and you. That was cute

Oh, OK. So we're not cool. I misinterpreted. I'll go eat my chili that contains beans and drink my tap water over here.

I never thought our coolness was in question? We've always been cool. I can't believe you ever thought we weren't.

My bad.

sooo we're cool? I just need to know where you stand.

Yeah, we're cool. I can look past your indiscretions as they pertain to chili and water. It's all good, Hatch.

you're too kind.

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf.

Whatchu gone do w that leaf?

Have sex with it.

oh my. Is that even physically possible

don't answer this. I changed my mind. I don't want to know.

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:27:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/523383/B2C2183A-FFB2-4C0A-AF26-ADE872F18A83-1769440.jpg
One of the most important memes of 2021.

It happens
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:29:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AZNetEng] [#34]

Just want to make sure I'm clear, you think the Lin Wood is a reliable source of accurate information upon which people should be basing their world views?  

View All Quotes

Hmm... 2nd time you accused someone in the thread of thinking something about Lin Wood that wasn't actually stated. Seems my instincts were correct to go ahead and label you for future reference.

No need to apologize for your lack of participation. It just calls into question the level of your participation in this thread at this particular time.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

That aint what were saying smart guy
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:48:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Hmm... 2nd time you accused someone in the thread of thinking something about Lin Wood that wasn't actually stated. Seems my instincts were correct to go ahead and label you for future reference.

No need to apologize for your lack of participation. It just calls into question the level of your participation in this thread at this particular time.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:59:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#37]

Yeah, who could have predicted that?

ETA:  Then again, it does seem a bit like Shatner meddling in the affairs of the Kohms and the Yangs.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:08:03 AM EDT
[#38]

LOLOLOL...

Time to start using their own SJW rules against them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:13:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: zach_] [#39]
View All Quotes

Self timing....
The LB can be adjusted, and moved from gun to gun with the same threads. The level of the baffles can be adjusted. How does this 419 do this by itself?
I saw one LB at a range, and had to have it. My 308 has a clamp on brake. It works fine, and looks like ass. The RO makes fun of it.

Nice range. I do not see any army seal, ranger snipers, or signs of them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:25:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Strykewolf] [#40]
An American Army: Moving Back to America with Bill Whittle

(edit)  The first half, or so, will annoy....the rest will wake some folks up, hopefully.

The time for restraint is over.  We, the people, are the Kraken.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:28:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By sharkman6:

I don't know about the color either, but it is a handsome rifle.

that said, I still want to shoot @elcope 's suppressed Swedish-K variant.

View Quote

Well, you know where I'm at. C'mon over.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#42]
I know the skepticism about pundits like this. And his pre-Nov videos are crazy stuff.  So enjoy or laugh it off. But what he says makes a lot of sense.

Basically says the discovery that Vatican leased satellites from Italy used to transmit election data manipulation was unexpected. DC was meant to be a distraction while working on fraud discovery in other countries. Italy being NATO makes it a more complex diplomatic situation. That is why the EO was not acted on yet. It caused a delay, but arrests and sweeping bad actors will happen in the coming days before Jan 20.

YMMV
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:38:44 AM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/032/425/Screen_Shot_2020-01-14_at_10.34.57_AM.jpg
Mebbe Im just tired but I have no idea what that means!
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:41:09 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Leaf love is a special kind of love.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:41:58 AM EDT
[#45]

Self timing....
The LB can be adjusted, and moved from gun to gun with the same threads. The level of the baffles can be adjusted. How does this 419 do this by itself?
I saw one LB at a range, and had to have it. My 308 has a clamp on brake. It works fine, and looks like ass. The RO makes fun of it.

View All Quotes

Self timing....

Short version... there is a perm mount you put on the rifle. The brake has a threaded captured collar fitting that then allows you to install it by hand, with reverse threads. The port count is fixed though.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:48:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:

A leaf's love is very different than that of a square.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:52:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:56:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:01:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Short version... there is a perm mount you put on the rifle. The brake has a threaded captured collar fitting that then allows you to install it by hand, with reverse threads. The port count is fixed though.
View Quote

Sounds like the same mounting as mine. I looked at my order history. It is the LB II. I guess the LB original was a gunsmith item, if no washers were used.

My LB II does collect and spew lots of carbon at times. I feels for those around me. (The spots next to me are usually empty for some reason). Me thinks the brakes I use might have something to do with the nasty looks I get. I am guessing that half of the regulars use cans.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:05:09 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

fine by me.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top