Originally Posted By Seiran:
Don't nipple shame! Bad, stoner! Bad!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/28/2021 2:46:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Populate page
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 3:16:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Dr Phillip Karber speaks at West Point regarding the Russian operations in Ukraine. Interesting stuff.

Dr. Phillip Karber Explains Russian Operations in Ukraine
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 3:54:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MotorMouth] [#4]
[twet]https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1365949720388988930[/twet]

Twitter?

GoatBoy's been making changes not all of which I understand.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 4:34:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Been a little quiet this afternoon...
Point Blank - Mean to your Queenie
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 4:39:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Boom Boom (Out Go The Lights) (Live)
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 4:41:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 4:42:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 4:45:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: adobewalls] [#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Freaky, some "Being John Malkovich" stuff there.

Oops, corrected Jack->John.  I blame the phone...
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By adobewalls:

Freaky, some "Being Jack Malkovich" stuff there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By adobewalls:

Freaky, some "Being Jack Malkovich" stuff there.

Link Posted: 2/28/2021 5:39:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#11]
Trump speaking at CPAC soon.

Link Posted: 2/28/2021 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Seiran:
Don't nipple shame! Bad, stoner! Bad!
View Quote

Seriously.  A woman can have big or little, perky or saggy tits, and get along just fine. When you start ridiculing our nipples, you may as well cut our heart out of our chest. That wounds to the very core of our soul.

Trust me, you do not want a woman to have a wounded soul.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 6:07:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VDZfIvXnzI
View Quote

Please take notes and publish here.
I literally can not listen and take any more disappointment from my beloved president.
I am having a tough time with his inaction and inability to foresee the consequences to that lack of action.
Therefore, I just can't listen to him at this time.

I realize that is my fault for elevating a man in my mind, an impressive one, yet still just a single man who I mentally imbued with imaginary extraordinary powers that apparently he doesn't possess.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 6:19:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

I literally can not listen and take any more disappointment from my beloved president.
I am having a tough time with his inaction and inability to foresee the consequences to that lack of action.

I realize that is my fault for elevating a man in my mind, an impressive one, yet still just a single man who I mentally imbued with imaginary extraordinary powers that apparently he doesn't possess.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VDZfIvXnzI

He is definitely hinting at running in 2024.

Not making a new party, says that is what dems want, fake news.  Using the Republican party to continue forward.

Pointing out the hypocrisy in only one month of Biden's run.

You cant tell that hes not the president with how hes laying it out.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 6:50:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MitchbSC] [#15]
It's nice to have the Big Guy back calling bullshit on Dementia Joe and the Hoe, Chyna, the WHO .... and now talking about fair, honest, and secure elections!!

ETA.  The Big Guy's proposals:

1.  One election day.  Not 45 or 30 days.

2.  Mail in ballots can only be cast under provable, legitimate conditions

3.  Eliminate mail in voting

4.  Voter ID ... strong like getting into the DNC convention

5.  Universal signature matching

6.  100% citizenship verification

7.  Chain of custody protection for every ballot.  Stop allowing more votes than people.  The  Republicans have to do something about it.

8.  Stop the changing of election procedures at the last minute by local politicians.  The state legislatures have to set election procedures.   This is a Constitutional matter.

We need free speech.  Republicans are too nice.  Bring back debate ... with a transition to breaking up Big Tech ....
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#16]
He's talking about the need for major election reforms, and the rigged justice system.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 7:06:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#18]
And he just named names in the RINO Failure Caucus, Lincoln Project wing of the Republican Party.  The Big Guy just announced we will be working to elect tough, smart, strong Republican leaders.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 7:12:52 PM EDT
[#19]
A bunch of senate and house RINO's got name dropped, especially "war monger" Liz Cheney
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 7:13:51 PM EDT
[#20]
He's on a roll.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 7:18:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 7:22:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Young men.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 7:49:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

I don't care, I like them anyway.
View Quote

I mean...... yes
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 7:59:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By MitchbSC:
It's nice to have the Big Guy back calling bullshit on Dementia Joe and the Hoe, Chyna, the WHO .... and now talking about fair, honest, and secure elections!!

7.  Chain of custody protection for every ballot.  Stop allowing more votes than people.  The  Republicans have to do something about it.

8.  Stop the changing of election procedures at the last minute by local politicians.  The state legislatures have to set election procedures.   This is a Constitutional matter.

We need free speech.  Republicans are too nice.  Bring back debate ... with a transition to breaking up Big Tech ....
View Quote

I love me some Trump, but I'm gonna have to dump him if he is foolish enough to believe this will happen.  Without the house none of that can be accomplished. Without first eliminating voting fraud we can't take back the house. We can't eliminate and change voting fraud for congress critters and president while the left owns the house.

Please explain to me like I am a child how all of this happens. He couldn't and didn't accomplish it while he was president. He didn't have the balls to pursue the election fraud and invoke the Insurrection Act. It seems entirely like a way to keep the right pacified and inactive to me.

I'm not going to keep falling for bullshit that doesn't, won't and can't come true. Your mileage may vary.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 8:09:54 PM EDT
[#25]

I love me some Trump, but I'm gonna have to dump him if he is foolish enough to believe this will happen.  Without the house none of that can be accomplished. Without first eliminating voting fraud we can't take back the house. We can't eliminate and change voting fraud for congress critters and president while the left owns the house.

Please explain to me like I am a child how all of this happens. He couldn't and didn't accomplish it while he was president. He didn't have the balls to pursue the election fraud and invoke the Insurrection Act. It seems entirely like a way to keep the right pacified and inactive to me.

I'm not going to keep falling for bullshit that doesn't, won't and can't come true. Your mileage may vary.
View All Quotes

We got screwed by weak state-level legislatures and Republican Party orgs.  He's taking the fight to the states to elect Republicans with balls.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 8:20:50 PM EDT
[#26]

We got screwed by weak state-level legislatures and Republican Party orgs.  He's taking the fight to the states to elect Republicans with balls.
View Quote

Again,  like CeCe,  I'm skeptical this will happen. The politicos need to understand their decisions have consequences. And fast. Otherwise the blind masses will just keep rolling down the road.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 8:29:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 8:50:14 PM EDT
[#28]

chicken sausage ?
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 8:54:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:

chicken sausage ?
View All Quotes

chicken sausage ?

Stir fry hot dogs?
Looks good.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 8:55:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#30]
I Have been practically begging people to change their party affiliation since the election was lost, and the R's declined to try to right a wrong. The RNC/GOP deserve to hurt, and hurt badly. That will not happen, and they will not get the message, until they are hemorrhaging voters and are penniless.

Apparently, my beloved Trump doesn't get it either. I am a realist. I can be heartbroken by a man, and still love him. That doesn't mean I will want ANYTHING else to do with him ever again. Trump is/has moved himself into that category.

So I'm putting this out there again.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 8:56:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:03:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:14:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Dr Phillip Karber speaks at West Point regarding the Russian operations in Ukraine. Interesting stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14LMmBsDw-g
View Quote

Really good vids about Ukraine starting in Jan 2014, now translated and subtitled
Part 1
93: the Battle for Ukraine - first days of the war. ?he story of the 93rd Brigade Kholodny Yar

Part 2
93: the Battle for Ukraine - War Diary of the 93rd Brigade Kholodny Yar 2014-2016
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:22:34 PM EDT
[#34]

chicken sausage ?
View All Quotes

chicken sausage ?

Potatoes, fajitas fixings, plus jalapeño cheedar sausage of the mixed ingredients category.  

Also a little liquid applewood smoke to give some yum

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:24:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VintageSmoker] [#35]
The Female Fighters of Ukraine's Forgotten War
from Nov 8, 2019

Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:25:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:28:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By VintageSmoker:
from Nov 8, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGVc4HPhanc
View Quote

I want to go to Ukraine someday, for reasons.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:29:17 PM EDT
[#38]

looks good, I'd eat all of that.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:30:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By evo7011:

2 more minutes and it'll be delicious caramelized yum
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:39:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By stoner01:
Can anyone recommend a good outdoor tool system.  Looking at ryobi for a mower set and such
View Quote

Maybe relevant if not too late and buying from HD or other big box... word straight from retired Home Depot buddy is "buy direct from the manufacturer" as HD has ownership in most of the brands it offers and specs cheaper components. I've heard this before, however getting it straight from a friend who worked mid management there is direct enough confirmation for me.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:41:51 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote
So you think it's a Catch 22, huh?  Can't fix vote fraud without the House, can't win the House with vote fraud.  

Truth is the House doesn't matter in this - they don't get a single comma on voting procedures.  That's the domain of State Legislatures, and the R's nominally control most of them already.  The rest should be the primary takeover targets, and they should assert their constitutional authority.  Some like the Leftist Coast, NY and MA are probably lost causes at least in the near term, unless a whole bunch of autopilot democrats wake up and realize that the D party has been taken over by communists.

That whole Insurrection Act thing was bait from the commies, IMO.  I suspect the whole Q thing was as well.  A massive maskirovka and disinformatsaya operation.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:43:38 PM EDT
[#42]

Yet on the left they have multiple kids they can't afford that are raised by the state and add to the problem.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Originally Posted By Doodles:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/aCow2k5qfZrlEXuMI9/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47atxn4tfv997x0afl8ev4pkt7gypt63v3d1lhh8h4&rid=giphy.gif

ETA: not the kids the teachers that did this. I would be in jail for beating a band teacher if that was one of my kids.

smartest thing I ever did was not have children.   this is why.

Yet on the left they have multiple kids they can't afford that are raised by the state and add to the problem.

Add to their expendable armee (because they can't spell either)
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:49:30 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

The current wet dream is for him to run for congress in 2022. On the strength of him running the Republicans win back the house. He is then elected Speaker of the House and impeaches Joe and the Ho. He then serves out their term and runs again in 2024.

There is hope for a majority again in both houses in 24 if the Pubs play their cards right but they will have to overcome massive voter fraud again if they do.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:57:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#44]
Originally Posted By Gopher:

The current wet dream is for him to run for congress in 2022. On the strength of him running the Republicans win back the house. He is then elected Speaker of the House and impeaches Joe and the Ho. He then serves out their term and runs again in 2024.

There is hope for a majority again in both houses in 24 if the Pubs play their cards right but they will have to overcome massive voter fraud again if they do.
View Quote

Yet, NONE of that will happen. I will graciously apologize if I am wrong, but at this point I only see a lot of foolish people believing in something that couldn't be accomplished when we had the presidency and the senate. Now that we have neither of those or the house, it only becomes exponentially less likely. PA had a solidly red legislature and so did GA, if I'm not mistaken. We still ended up fucked by those states. So for those saying the states will take care of it, dream on.

That's what the swampy government critters on both sides want....us sitting back complacently thinking someone else will take care of things for us and not getting upset. Meanwhile, the Chinese buy more influence and interference throughout the country with no one doing a thing. Every gain Trump made has already been, or soon will be, wiped out.

I certainly don't see the military, as a whole, responding favorably toward our side and the constitution like some people keep spouting. If so, they would have already done so. There will definitely be dissident military members who will refuse orders if made to round up Americans, but the upper echelon brass have cast their lot long ago. They play whatever side they need to in order to get where they are to start with. They will not change at this point in time.

Obviously, SCOTUS has determined that following the constitution and law precedent is not desirable nor necessary.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:02:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mPisi] [#45]
Saw this video on one of the channels I follow, this guy who tapes all the street buskers in Dublin.  I thought that would be a cool retirement job.
Some gas and stun action at an anti-lockdown demonstration.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:32:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Trump SHREDS Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney anti-Trump Republicans at CPAC
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:38:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:48:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:51:38 PM EDT
[#49]
@Cecenrse

Dachshunds are SMART! Wiener Snowplow! #Shorts
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:51:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By mPisi:
Saw this video on one of the channels I follow, this guy who tapes all the street buskers in Dublin.  I thought that would be a cool retirement job.
Some gas and stun action at an anti-lockdown demonstration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS42ToKhB60
View Quote

Followed - thanks!
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top