Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:53:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#1]
I missed this last night:

Substandard riot thread material, I know.

ETA: different angle.

Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:54:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 11:04:06 PM EDT
[#3]
March 6?

Probably no action until after the checks go out.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 11:10:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Logo looks familiar.

Edit:

Youth Liberation Front

Meet the Youth Liberation Front behind a militant marathon of Portland protests

A June 18 tweet from the group: “We are a bunch of teenagers armed with ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and yerba mate —
we can take a 5 a.m. raid and be back on our feet a few hours later … we’ll be back again and again until every prison is reduced to ashes and every wall to rubble.”

Link Posted: 2/28/2021 11:30:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Maybe relevant if not too late and buying from HD or other big box... word straight from retired Home Depot buddy is "buy direct from the manufacturer" as HD has ownership in most of the brands it offers and specs cheaper components. I've heard this before, however getting it straight from a friend who worked mid management there is direct enough confirmation for me.
View Quote

Appreciate the heads up. I'll end up buying ryobi straight from them then.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:09:30 AM EDT
[#6]
The chick that got her ass beat in Portlandistan last night says she voted for Xiden @2:19

This is why antifa owns Portland. This is why blue cities are shitholes. Their own bad choices.

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:15:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
I Have been practically begging people to change their party affiliation since the election was lost, and the R's declined to try to right a wrong. The RNC/GOP deserve to hurt, and hurt badly. That will not happen, and they will not get the message, until they are hemorrhaging voters and are penniless.

Apparently, my beloved Trump doesn't get it either. I am a realist. I can be heartbroken by a man, and still love him. That doesn't mean I will want ANYTHING else to do with him ever again. Trump is/has moved himself into that category.

So I'm putting this out there again.
View Quote

Meh, in Nashville can't stay up long but after my travels today figured I would stop in for a second.  

In my state I will always be an independent voter....I voted for Bernie in the primaries so I could watch the meltdown when he got shit canned in what would have been the DNC convention in MN.  .  I vote for the people that will help my interest the most whether it be from they are a good candidate and need the help to oh FUCK ALL THAT lets have some fun...
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:26:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:
The chick that got her ass beat in Portlandistan last night says she voted for Xiden @2:19

This is why antifa owns Portland. This is why blue cities are shitholes. Their own bad choices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7i9JzR8aZs

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:35:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Meh, in Nashville can't stay up long but after my travels today figured I would stop in for a second.  

In my state I will always be an independent voter....I voted for Bernie in the primaries so I could watch the meltdown when he got shit canned in what would have been the DNC convention in MN.  .  I vote for the people that will help my interest the most whether it be from they are a good candidate and need the help to oh FUCK ALL THAT lets have some fun...
View Quote

That is the way to go about things.  

Glad to hear you made it to Nashville safely. You'll still be in my thoughts and prayers that this was all just a false alarm. If you need anything, call any of us, me included.

poor unfinished work bench.  LOL
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:41:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:44:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:47:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:48:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:49:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7i9JzR8aZs

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:49:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:54:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:54:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:55:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:56:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:58:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:58:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:59:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 1:06:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 1:08:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#24]
With great regret, i am removing this meme. I don't THINK (maybe I do tonight) I want to catch a ban.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 1:10:21 AM EDT
[#25]

Ah yes. The same government packed with individuals who say there's "no need" for us to have more than ten rounds, ever, for any reason, God forbid it be in an autoloader with a flash hider on it...

But it's acceptable for these same alleged "weapons of war" designed to "kill large numbers of people" to be in the hands of government agents.

I'm waiting for one of them to eventually try to explain to the public the mental gymnastics of why a stack of officers with ARs and standard capacity PMAGs is not, accordingly, an act of war rather than peacekeeping when employed against one or two suspects in an LE action. I'm sure "ten rounds" should be enough per officer...
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 1:10:48 AM EDT
[#26]
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/black_sleep_matters.html

Teen Vogue magazine recently published an article by two writers who are calling for “rest reparations” in addition to the regular, old, garden-variety reparations for African Americans, which advocates have been advocating for years.

...activists are calling for rest reparations in the form of longer breaks, sabbaticals and time off from work and other strenuous activities. They claim that Black Power Naps is also “a way to push back against the false stereotype that black people are lazy.”

You.can't.make.this.shit.up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 1:22:00 AM EDT
[#27]
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2021/02/20/cornell-offers-a-racially-segregated-rock-climbing-course-then-scrubs-its-website-to-hide-their-racism-n1427108

Cornell University is very woke. They’re so woke that they offered a rock climbing course for BIPOC students only. BIPOC, for those of you unwoke, stands for black, Indigenous, and people of col...
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 1:45:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Bow plane for swimming

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/390973/20210227_152554-1844314.jpg

View Quote

In one of the Twilight 2000 sourcebooks there's a picture of a BRDM with an upside down Texas or American flag.  I don't remember the backstory but this picture reminded me of that.  For those of you that don't know what Twilight 2000 is, it was an RPG about a post-nuclear conflict world and the assorted scenarios that could happen afterwards.  I think the 2nd revision was about an environmental disaster that used up all the oil or something.  Anyway, cool vehicle.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:41:05 AM EDT
[#29]
I avoided participating in any of the other cpac threads, that appear to be deliberately derailed by post flooding from the anti/never trumper wing of arfcom

I would have like Trump starting a third party....

I think the reality is, in order to effect any change, he has to play as a power player within the republican party, as many states only allow same party voting in primaries, and in order to get rid of some of the entrenched rinos and traitors, he's going to have to do it on the primary level, where it will be harder to commit fraud

that is, if the primaries are limited to party voters, it's going to be harder to flood the election with fake ballots, separate out votes for one person and substitute them for another, etc. as ballots and candidates on the ballots are going to be the party candidates.

that might give places like florida a chance of primarying rubio and getting the more maga candidate into the general election

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:44:52 AM EDT
[#30]
regarding lack of streams from the continued protest...

I think the people in control of the antifa protest have told them to stop streamers, because it won't look good for continued protest to be occurring during the harris/biden admin.

I've been looking for streams, and hadn't been finding many live ones when the protesting over the last few days happened.

it's all part of controlling the optics, no streams of rioting, means nothing to get out on to the news, etc.

even the local news barely puts out anything about the protesting or damage that continues to occur.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 3:01:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By djohn:
I missed this last night:

Substandard riot thread material, I know.

ETA: different angle.

View Quote

I knocked the snot out of a TV reporter during Occupy.  He ran up behind me while we were clearing the street and surprised me by running up on me while we were facing the other way.  Pretty much a reflexive move as he tried to run right past me from behind.  (Also everyone had been ordered off the street and onto sidewalks).

Being a real reporter, and realizing he had screwed up, I never heard a peep about it.  

Most of the self styled “press” are protestors with cameras for the most part.  Miles apart from the real thing.  

We also rescued real reporters in the election riots who got caught in a bad spot when the CS got touched off.  Because they were just doing their jobs.  

Anyhow, thanks for posting it up.  I check in once in a while to see if I recognize anyone in the videos.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 3:21:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By tac556:

I knocked the snot out of a TV reporter during Occupy.  He ran up behind me while we were clearing the street and surprised me by running up on me while we were facing the other way.  Pretty much a reflexive move as he tried to run right past me from behind.  (Also everyone had been ordered off the street and onto sidewalks).

Being a real reporter, and realizing he had screwed up, I never heard a peep about it.  

Most of the self styled "press" are protestors with cameras for the most part.  Miles apart from the real thing.  

We also rescued real reporters in the election riots who got caught in a bad spot when the CS got touched off.  Because they were just doing their jobs.  

Anyhow, thanks for posting it up.  I check in once in a while to see if I recognize anyone in the videos.
View Quote
Hell, they're just protestors with cell phones.  A blind man can see that.  The fancy ones have a selfie stick too.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 4:24:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By cm:
regarding lack of streams from the continued protest...

I think the people in control of the antifa protest have told them to stop streamers, because it won't look good for continued protest to be occurring during the harris/biden admin.

I've been looking for streams, and hadn't been finding many live ones when the protesting over the last few days happened.

it's all part of controlling the optics, no streams of rioting, means nothing to get out on to the news, etc.

even the local news barely puts out anything about the protesting or damage that continues to occur.
View Quote

Won't be able to controll the optics this summer. Shits gonna hit hard I figure.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 4:46:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

Won't be able to controll the optics this summer. Shits gonna hit hard I figure,
View Quote

Optics?  OPTICS?!!?

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 10:10:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 10:19:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 10:49:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:

Optics?  OPTICS?!!?
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CookedMemorableAmericanlobster-size_restricted.gif
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:

Won't be able to controll the optics this summer. Shits gonna hit hard I figure,

Optics?  OPTICS?!!?
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CookedMemorableAmericanlobster-size_restricted.gif

LOL, thanks!
I'm slacking.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 11:39:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#39]

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 11:51:38 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 11:54:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EvUUKd3XMAQzLQA?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/EvUUKc8WgAY-Vla?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 11:55:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By cm:
I avoided participating in any of the other cpac threads, that appear to be deliberately derailed by post flooding from the anti/never trumper wing of arfcom

I would have like Trump starting a third party....

I think the reality is, in order to effect any change, he has to play as a power player within the republican party, as many states only allow same party voting in primaries, and in order to get rid of some of the entrenched rinos and traitors, he's going to have to do it on the primary level, where it will be harder to commit fraud

that is, if the primaries are limited to party voters, it's going to be harder to flood the election with fake ballots, separate out votes for one person and substitute them for another, etc. as ballots and candidates on the ballots are going to be the party candidates.

that might give places like florida a chance of primarying rubio and getting the more maga candidate into the general election

View Quote

It was great to hear DJT come out swinging again. The swamp will remain until the 2 party stranglehold is broken. GOP corruption is deep rooted. Orange man bad programming is also deep rooted limiting his potential to draw support from the brainwashed masses. Trump has the following to start a 3rd party, but also some substantial roadblocks to growing it beyond GOP/DNC numbers. That's why so much has been invested in the orange man bad narrative and why some of it comes from within the GOP.

None of this matters when elections are FRAUDULENT.

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:03:54 PM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:10:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:17:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:19:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:23:15 PM EDT
[#47]

Won't be able to controll the optics this summer. Shits gonna hit hard I figure.
View Quote

Support for BLM is crumbling from within. They've overplayed their hand with the woke/commie agenda. Antifa commies are undeterred and never relied on popular support beyond using BLM to swell their numbers during riots. Antifa will continue unopposed in their strongholds like Portlandistan. Portland is the way it is because the people who live there created that environment. The local LE isn't going to stop it and the people aren't either. I don't expect riots of the scale we saw last summer. I expect violence and destruction by smaller groups and increased crime. We shall see.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#48]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EvUUKd3XMAQzLQA?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/EvUUKc8WgAY-Vla?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

You are brain damaged as a parent to think isolated confinement for a child is a good idea.

They do that to adult prisoners for punishment for a reason.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:33:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#49]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

You are brain damaged as a parent to think isolated confinement for a child is a good idea.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:

This.

That would result in a call to DFCS around these parts. I wonder how they feed their children. Did they install one of those food ports like you find on cell doors? Clown shoes.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:35:20 PM EDT
[#50]

Ah fuck, just got the stink eye from busting out laughing in the waiting area.

Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top