Page / 5112
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 11:04:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mike_nds:
Current livefeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nEvJwCU6ns
View Quote

Thank you for the link.............Look at all those white folks.............
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 11:06:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cody22] [#2]
Dumpster barricade going across the street..................Black bikers just showed up.....
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 11:08:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://wikisoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Dr-Aruna-Khilanani.jpg

Dr. Aruna Khilanani

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

A psychiatrist lecturing at Yale’s Child Study Center spoke about what appears to be a dire hatred for white people.

Titled “The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind,” the speech was delivered by Dr. Aruna Khilanani as part of Grand Rounds, an ongoing program in which clinicians and other professionals lecture students and faculty.

“This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil.”

“I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a f****** favor.”

Dr. Aruna Khilanani

Im sure she’d still be employed if the roles were reversed
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 11:26:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Dr. Aruna Khilanani

View Quote

Lunatic. Need a red flag on her

CD
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 11:29:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Found a new pair of riot shoes
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 11:34:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By stoner01:
Found a new pair of riot shoes
View Quote
Rumor has it that Doc Martins are good for waffle makin
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 11:34:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

CD
View All Quotes

Dr. Aruna Khilanani

CD
Actually, she should be locked away in the looney bin and subjected to daily electro-shock therapy.  She's quite clearly a psychopath.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 11:51:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Rumor has it that Doc Martins are good for waffle makin
View Quote

They don't fit my feet to well, always hitting curbs an shit
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 11:52:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

They don't fit my feet to well, always hitting curbs an shit
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 12:27:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Twitter jackboots suspended Naomi Wolf.

For this

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 12:46:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Keep it up buster.

I should box up the cat and send him to you.

The only reason I don't is because you would let the vacuum cleaner eat him. i may not like cats, but I am not an abuser either.

View Quote

How can you not like cats?
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 1:16:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Actually, she should be locked away in the looney bin and subjected to daily electro-shock therapy.  She's quite clearly a psychopath.
View Quote

Imagine a Psychiatrist being a psychopath.

CD
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 1:35:13 AM EDT
[#13]

CD
View All Quotes

CD

A shrink once told me that psychiatry is projection.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 1:38:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By AJumbo:

View All Quotes

CD

Yeah.  I think all pshrinks are a little bent themselves.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 1:45:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cody22] [#15]
Minneapolis - Dumpster on fire and cops making arrests.........................It's all over. All the white protesters ran away home. There are still some bad looking black guys working up their courage to do something..........White guy down hurt !!!!.Bleeding badly from his head....This may heat up more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nEvJwCU6ns
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 2:04:59 AM EDT
[#16]
More blacks cruising in cars and showing up all the time now......Cops have 1-2 blocks under control and the rest of that area is in danger if this keeps growing.......
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 4:24:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By cody22:
More blacks cruising in cars and showing up all the time now......Cops have 1-2 blocks under control and the rest of that area is in danger if this keeps growing.......
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 6:41:54 AM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes

CD

In college, I was told that most psychology majors chose their major because they were trying to figure out their own mental problems.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 6:45:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By JPN:

In college, I was told that most psychology majors chose their major because they were trying to figure out their own mental problems.
View Quote

That fits most of the mental health and drug addiction workers.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 8:22:16 AM EDT
[#20]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/crew-passengers-aboard-delta-flight-los-angeles-thwart-attempted-hijacking-fbi-investigating-video/

Crew members and passengers aboard a Delta flight leaving Los Angeles stopped an attempted hijacking Friday afternoon.

The flight was headed to Nashville but had to be diverted to Albuquerque for an emergency landing after a male passenger tried to break into the cockpit.

Delta crew members and male passengers were seen wrestling with the suspect.

The suspect was dragged to the back of the plane.

According to reports, airport police took the suspect into custody upon landing in Albuquerque and turned him over to the FBI.

No other information about the suspect was released at the time of this publication.

Videos at date links.

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 8:51:34 AM EDT
[#21]

Dr. Aruna Khilanani

View All Quotes

A psychiatrist lecturing at Yale's Child Study Center spoke about what appears to be a dire hatred for white people.

Titled "The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind," the speech was delivered by Dr. Aruna Khilanani as part of Grand Rounds, an ongoing program in which clinicians and other professionals lecture students and faculty.

"This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil."

"I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a f****** favor."

Dr. Aruna Khilanani

I for one am glad that she confessed this. I'd rather know than have her be able to sneak up on someone like a coward and murder them.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 8:57:59 AM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes

Dr. Aruna Khilanani

CD
I was thinking something a bit more proactive.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 8:59:22 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 9:43:03 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 9:49:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Video at date link.

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 9:51:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MADMAXXX] [#26]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3D_qv_VkAAbA3X?format=jpg&name=360x360https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3D_qwCVIAEfwS-?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

I heard in the other thread that he has now been arrested and that he was out on  parole and that he beat another woman earlier

ETA https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/VIDEO-Woman-pumping-gas-severely-beaten-by-gentle-giant-in-random-assault-in-Gardena/5-2458678/&page=5&anc=93088497#i93087949
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 9:53:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RTX] [#27]
View Quote

Wow, look at the tits on that preggo dude. If that 'body' type don't point out the need for lots of penetration in gel blocks, nothing will.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 9:54:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Well, I just rejoined Arf.com for another year.....Thank you once again to whomever bought me a membership last year.....Trump on TV later today. Nebraska plays #1 Arkansas in baseball tonight. GO NEBRASKA !( The Head Coach is my oldest daughter's brother-in-law). Possible rioting in Minneapolis tonight............Life is good......Yall have a fun day.......
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 10:10:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Cry more bitch.  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 10:11:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By cody22:
Well, I just rejoined Arf.com for another year.....Thank you once again to whomever bought me a membership last year.....Trump on TV later today. Nebraska plays #1 Arkansas in baseball tonight. GO NEBRASKA !( The Head Coach is my oldest daughter's brother-in-law). Possible rioting in Minneapolis tonight............Life is good......Yall have a fun day.......
View Quote

Between AZ audit hitting the last third, PA, and GA, making forensic audit noises, NH finding some of the state appointed auditors altering data to hide stuff, NIH/Pentagon/other federal agencies sending money to ecohealth, who then sent money to Wuhan Lab, Trump going to speak in NC (I think?  OAN will be covering), and Minnisota looking to get it's riot on...this weekend could be pretty lit.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 10:15:50 AM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Seiran:
CA AWB ruled unconstitutional about 30 minutes ago.
View Quote

Havana born judge is 70.
Just barely old enough to remember Fulgencio Batista and more than old enough to remember Che Guevara's death squads.

My only question is, why do Cuban dominated areas of Florida keep electing anti gun Republicans?
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 10:37:27 AM EDT
[#33]

More at date link.

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 10:42:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mnvwguy02] [#34]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3H8eMtXMAAdaN7?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3H8eMtXEAAzbRT?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3H8eNXXIAIs4pT?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Question, seeking ARFCOM opinion and wisdom: Are Doctors Fauci and Daszak the sacrificial fall guys? Or?
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

Question, seeking ARFCOM opinion and wisdom: Are Doctors Fauci and Daszak the sacrificial fall guys? Or?
View Quote

There are no "fall guys" when nothing will ever happen to them.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 11:04:35 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Yes, I believe that they are.  This goes much deeper than these two but the powers that be will offer them up in the hopes we don't look any further in to it.  We all need to keep going down this rabbit hole and find out the truth of what happened and who was involved.  I suspect we'll discover it was done quite intentionally to destroy our economy, election process, and to usher in more draconian laws and regulations.  The vaccine is something of a mystery at this point; why the massive push and what is its true intended purpose.

If and when the truth is revealed those involved won't be able to walk down the streets for the damage and chaos they've created.

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 11:13:48 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Opinion - I think Fauci is a corrupt lying NWO globalist political weasel................
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 11:47:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Yes, I believe that they are.  This goes much deeper than these two but the powers that be will offer them up in the hopes we don't look any further in to it.  We all need to keep going down this rabbit hole and find out the truth of what happened and who was involved.  I suspect we'll discover it was done quite intentionally to destroy our economy, election process, and to usher in more draconian laws and regulations.  The vaccine is something of a mystery at this point; why the massive push and what is its true intended purpose.

If and when the truth is revealed those involved won't be able to walk down the streets for the damage and chaos they've created.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/733391165159768155/850386531419553862/4f5b52bd4517c461.png

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/733391165159768155/850386531419553862/4f5b52bd4517c461.png

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 1:23:04 PM EDT
[#39]
June 4th is a special day.  June 4th 2020 marks the 16th anniversary of the Killdozer's rampage through Granby Colorado.
Sit down kids and let me tell you a tale, about a reasonable man driven to do unreasonable things.
Marvin Heemeyer was a man who owned a muffler shop in Granby Colorado.  The city council ordained to approve the construction of a concrete factory in the lot across from Marvin's shop.  In the process this blocked the only access road to the muffler shop.  Marvin petitioned to stop the construction to no avail.  Petitioned to construct a new access road, and even bought the heavy machinery to do so himself.  Denied.  
The concrete factory went up in disregard to the ramifications on Marvin's business.  To add insult to injury, the factory construction disconnected the muffler shop from the city sewage lines.  An indifferent city government then chose to fine Marvin for this.
His business and livelihood were in ruin.  Rather than lie down and die, Marvin chose to fight back.  Over the course of a year and a half Marvin secretly outfitted the bulldozer he bought to save his business with three foot thick steel and concrete armor, camera systems guarded with bulletproof glass.
On June 4th 2004 Marvin Heemeyer lowered the armored shell over top of himself, entombing himself inside the Killdozer to make his last stand.
He burst fourth from the walls of his muffler shop and straight into the concrete factory that ruined his business.  Over the course of the next several hours Marvin drove his Killdozer through 13 buildings owned by those officials that had wronged him, including the city council building itself.  
Swat teams swarmed the dozer, but it proved immune to small arms fire and even explosives.  Another piece of heavy machinery was even brought out to fight the Killdozer, but it too fell to the dozers righteous fury.  
In the end, Marvin's Killdozer became trapped in one of the buildings it was built to destroy.  Marvin chose to take his life, the only life he took that day.
Today we celebrate Killdozer day and Marvin Heemeyer, the last great American folk hero.  A man driven to the brink who chose to fight back against an indifferent system.  
From notes left behind after his passing:
"I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable.  Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."
HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING KILLDOZER DAY EVERYONE.
You can watch the documentary on Netflix.  Search for "Tread"

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 1:42:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PepePewPew] [#40]
"Protesters" mob a car, attacking the driver.
She drives away from them.
They chase her.

She stops at a red light.
One of them pulls a gun on her.
She drives away from them again.
So the cops are searching for her?

SMH. Again. (and again, for twelve months straight)

Video: BLM “Protesters” Surround A Car And Pull Out A Gun – The Police Search For The Driver Who Served Them Instant Justice
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 2:02:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:
"Protesters" mob a car, attacking the driver.
She drives away from them.
They chase her.

She stops at a red light.
One of them pulls a gun on her.
She drives away from them again.
So the cops are searching for her?

SMH. Again. (and again, for twelve months straight)

Video: BLM “Protesters” Surround A Car And Pull Out A Gun – The Police Search For The Driver Who Served Them Instant Justice
View Quote

That is why it is important to be the first to call the police.

CD
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 3:28:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 3:36:04 PM EDT
[#44]

What standard does she bear?
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 4:03:36 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote
No, they're guilty.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 4:13:07 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

The left may see them as sacrificial fall guys, hoping it will distract from WHO, Wuhan and other Chinese connections to Biden and others, NIH/CDC overall, and especially Big pharma. It will not work for those of us with a memory longer than 2 seconds.

Both Fauci and Peter Daszak are guilty of everything seen in the emails, and much more, going way, way back. Both deserve to hang. Throw Dr. Ralph Baric in there too. Nobody else seems concerned about gain of function studies with constant leaks, spills, and animal bites done here in the US, but me.

They deserve far worse than any of them will get.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#47]
No, they're guilty.
View All Quotes

No, they're guilty.

Correct, without question.

Did this start and end with them? Or are they the scapegoats for bigger fish?
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 4:31:36 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Flag of Rhodesia
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 4:32:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
June 4th is a special day.  June 4th 2020 marks the 16th anniversary of the Killdozer's rampage through Granby Colorado.
Sit down kids and let me tell you a tale, about a reasonable man driven to do unreasonable things.
Marvin Heemeyer was a man who owned a muffler shop in Granby Colorado.  The city council ordained to approve the construction of a concrete factory in the lot across from Marvin's shop.  In the process this blocked the only access road to the muffler shop.  Marvin petitioned to stop the construction to no avail.  Petitioned to construct a new access road, and even bought the heavy machinery to do so himself.  Denied.  
The concrete factory went up in disregard to the ramifications on Marvin's business.  To add insult to injury, the factory construction disconnected the muffler shop from the city sewage lines.  An indifferent city government then chose to fine Marvin for this.
His business and livelihood were in ruin.  Rather than lie down and die, Marvin chose to fight back.  Over the course of a year and a half Marvin secretly outfitted the bulldozer he bought to save his business with three foot thick steel and concrete armor, camera systems guarded with bulletproof glass.
On June 4th 2004 Marvin Heemeyer lowered the armored shell over top of himself, entombing himself inside the Killdozer to make his last stand.
He burst fourth from the walls of his muffler shop and straight into the concrete factory that ruined his business.  Over the course of the next several hours Marvin drove his Killdozer through 13 buildings owned by those officials that had wronged him, including the city council building itself.  
Swat teams swarmed the dozer, but it proved immune to small arms fire and even explosives.  Another piece of heavy machinery was even brought out to fight the Killdozer, but it too fell to the dozers righteous fury.  
In the end, Marvin's Killdozer became trapped in one of the buildings it was built to destroy.  Marvin chose to take his life, the only life he took that day.
Today we celebrate Killdozer day and Marvin Heemeyer, the last great American folk hero.  A man driven to the brink who chose to fight back against an indifferent system.  
From notes left behind after his passing:
"I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable.  Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."
HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING KILLDOZER DAY EVERYONE.
You can watch the documentary on Netflix.  Search for "Tread"

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/406377/IMG_20210605_130348_413-1967893.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 4:32:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By jjgrappler:

Flag of Rhodesia
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jjgrappler:

Flag of Rhodesia

Thank you.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top