Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 8:01:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I'm not on social platforms beside here. My wife saw it and had me send her the link so she could blast it everywhere.

Link Posted: 6/14/2021 8:46:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Follow up to the cash in transit attempted robbery in South Africa a few weeks ago.

Here's a video with the driver and the manufacturer of the armor system on the vehicle he was driving.  A bit of an after action report mixed in with an overview of how the armor performed.

Failed Cash In Transit Heist After Action and Ballistic Analysis
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:04:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Apparently this woman has big brass balls!  Interested in what comes out of this!

Fox 26 TV Reporter Ivory Hecker Informs Network LIVE ON AIR She's Blowing The Whistle On Them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDWbfsf8XPA

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:18:36 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

I felt myself make a meme face.
I'm smitten.

This lady is worth watching.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/06/watch-mom-goes-nuclear-communist-values-schools/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxu3wdiXRF0

She is on fire!  This is what needs to happen at every level.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:26:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Apparently this woman has big brass balls!  Interested in what comes out of this!

Fox 26 TV Reporter Ivory Hecker Informs Network LIVE ON AIR She's Blowing The Whistle On Them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDWbfsf8XPA

View Quote

holy shit
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:28:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:28:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Win1300] [#8]
Originally Posted By belted_guns:

Holy sh@t.
Wow. I wonder if ivermectin will get it's day in the light in Amerika.
View Quote

Not a chance.  It's cheap.  It's off patent.  And if there are drugs out there that have efficacy against the virus then there would not be FDA approval for Emergency Use Authorization for the vaccine.  Same reason hydroxychlorquine was shouted down.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:30:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:30:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#10]

This was about the fat judge making bank but can't climb 3 steps.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:33:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:34:09 PM EDT
[#12]

The sad part is now they are making drugs so good it won't show up in a blood sample.  Not that a dishonest person would tell the truth if asked but some of the ones on the edge might just say fuck it as well if you asked them straight up.

Drugs like this depend on your immune system as well.  You get sick the drugs might not stop all the HIV virus and oops...sorry about that I was on such and such drug....
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:39:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Not a chance.  It's cheap.  It's off patent.  And if there are drugs out there that have efficacy against the virus then there would not be FDA approval for Emergency Use Authorization for the vaccine.  Same reason hydroxychlorquine was shouted down.
View Quote
That and Faux-Xi supposedly owns something like half the patent on Remdesivir, the HCQ and invermectin competitor.  Follow the money.  In this case it appears Faux-xi gave health policy advice based on what would give him a private jet money.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:40:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:42:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By RSG:
https://media.patriots.win/post/ATaUt1qo.jpeg
View Quote
Wow.  Strong letter to follow.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:52:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/woman-shot-dead-georgia-supermarket-telling-man-wear-face-mask/

I laughed when I read the headline. This is the way.
View Quote

I did have an inner chuckle but that will turn against us from my gut feeling....

That did take things a bit too far but I thought GA didn't require face mask, maybe that store did and the guy said screw it.  The other part of me says she grabbed some say scissors or actually went after him but unless there is video it would never be mentioned.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 10:04:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 10:14:49 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

What or who is the AFLD?
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 10:50:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:

What or who is the AFLD?
View Quote

Whatever it is  it must be true since FB hasn't flagged my post on it!
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 10:53:31 PM EDT
[#21]

What or who is the AFLD?
View All Quotes

What or who is the AFLD?

America's Frontline Doctors.  Simone Gold, and many others, who are pushing back against the CDC/NIH/ and so on.

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/media/press-releases/

Link Posted: 6/14/2021 10:55:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
Follow up to the cash in transit attempted robbery in South Africa a few weeks ago.

Here's a video with the driver and the manufacturer of the armor system on the vehicle he was driving.  A bit of an after action report mixed in with an overview of how the armor performed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EEIXFr1bBg
View Quote

That's a crazy interesting video

14:13
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 11:01:57 PM EDT
[#23]
San Antonio Police Department: Critical Incident Video Release Pinn Road

Link Posted: 6/14/2021 11:40:07 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

Maybe the world should be questioning how many voters he had.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 11:47:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 11:53:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: elcope] [#26]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:07:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By elcope:

https://pics.me.me/thumb_activate-clown-world-everything-looks-exactly-the-same-vision-the-left-57985257.png
View All Quotes

https://pics.me.me/thumb_activate-clown-world-everything-looks-exactly-the-same-vision-the-left-57985257.png

That tweet seems to be getting ratioed, but it should be getting ratioed harder.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:07:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I did have an inner chuckle but that will turn against us from my gut feeling....

That did take things a bit too far but I thought GA didn't require face mask, maybe that store did and the guy said screw it.  The other part of me says she grabbed some say scissors or actually went after him but unless there is video it would never be mentioned.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/woman-shot-dead-georgia-supermarket-telling-man-wear-face-mask/

I laughed when I read the headline. This is the way.

Yeah Brother. It's sick. Wolves are using the sheep for cover and divisiveness with the sheepdogs. Need swift selective pecision culling of the Alphas. Give the Betas something to chew on.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:08:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:09:00 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote
They're doing it because they are feral scavengers and there are no consequences to this behavior in that state. I guess the DA is no longer prosecuting shoplifting crimes unless the value exceeds $950.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:10:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:12:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
They're doing it because they are feral scavengers and there are no consequences to this behavior in that state. I guess the DA is no longer prosecuting shoplifting crimes unless the value exceeds $950.
View Quote

It was all laid out, some time ago.

Seattle is Dying | A KOMO News Documentary
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:12:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:12:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#34]

I might need a refresher, or also others could benefit the understanding.

But, what is ratioed?
View Quote

Replies outnumber the likes, with a lot of the replies being negative.

ETA: Arfcom equivalent would be something like "this thread isn't going like OP expected".
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:15:45 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

And the security guy does nothing.  Probably can't anyway because it's not a "violent crime" in SF.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:17:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:20:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:21:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

And the security guy does nothing.  Probably can't anyway because it's not a "violent crime" in SF.
View Quote

I think they tried to knock the bag out of his hands but didn't get very far.  I would have probably tripped trying to get out of the way and stuck a baton in the spokes or something as I fell......  Then I would have made it a moving violation by not giving the pedestrians the right of way.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:29:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#41]

View Quote

You can tell how fucked up a city is when Cops have man buns!
ETA now see it's a security guard not cop.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:31:04 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

That has to be a tier one level idiot.  I mean all these people have it that bad....like right after getting a shit ton of stimmy money....and I would also place my bets that at least 87 "help wanted signs" were within ridding distance where this happened.  I would like to know where this person lives so when I see people that have it real bad I can point them in the right direction so they understand (that still wouldn't work in this case I bet...)

People have been living off of Biden/Trump buxs and major unemployment bennies but yet I bet over 87% of all the people committing these crimes have a new iPhone, and either tattoos or a bag of weed and/or meth a month.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:34:27 AM EDT
[#43]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0v87M2ogVc
View Quote

Kudos for the officer staying in the fight but he might want to relook at shooting weak hand.  Less malfunctions that way.

CD
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:35:40 AM EDT
[#44]

That has to be a tier one level idiot.  I mean all these people have it that bad....like right after getting a shit ton of stimmy money....and I would also place my bets that at least 87 "help wanted signs" were within ridding distance where this happened.  I would like to know where this person lives so when I see people that have it real bad I can point them in the right direction so they understand (that still wouldn't work in this case I bet...)

People have been living off of Biden/Trump buxs and major unemployment bennies but yet I bet over 87% of all the people committing these crimes have a new iPhone, and either tattoos or a bag of weed and/or meth a month.
View All Quotes

I’m enjoying watching communists get what they voted for.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:55:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#45]

View Quote

It's Dekalb. That's all you need to know. They don't take what they see as affronts well.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:11:46 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:23:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:28:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:28:23 AM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:33:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top