User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 5:48:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

View Quote

Goddamnit what happened to the country I love?    And momma didn't see a damn thing wrong with that.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 5:54:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 6:36:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 6:47:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Its Friday

Anti Nowhere League - I hate people

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:00:39 PM EDT
[#7]
@m35ben it's Full Album Friday here, we've got The Bouncing Souls' "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" rocking.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:02:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Yer late for a Friday.
Those Jack cola's did not meet my approval for the Jack label.
They did not ask for my approval either.
Those fuckers.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:06:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By RickFinsta:
@m35ben it's Full Album Friday here, we've got The Bouncing Souls' "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" rocking.
View Quote
I had a few of their songs playing earlier
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:08:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Yer late for a Friday.
Those fuckers.
View Quote
I'm more interested in the contents of the bottle rather than the label.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:11:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

View Quote

The chans need to find this one. (talking about commie mommy, not the child doing his mom's bidding)
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote
That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read. Who ever wrote that needs to look at the economy of Germany in the 1920's through 1940's. Plenty of money in the peoples hands but they still couldn't purchase anything do to higher prices. I'll see if I can find the TIK video on it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read. Who ever wrote that needs to look at the economy of Germany in the 1920's through 1940's. Plenty of money in the peoples hands but they still couldn't purchase anything do to higher prices. I'll see if I can find the TIK video on it.
View Quote
I can't find it right now
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:00:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:15:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#18]
[Forwarded from Seth Keshel]
This is an outstanding platform for collaboration, research, and the sharing of free speech and ideas.  I have many new followers, so it is good practice to re-state important points, and it is obvious watching some of the social media sentiment going around that reminders are needed.  This may break into two parts, so look for a long post.

1) ARIZONA - many of the audits we wish to see happen are watching to see what comes out of Arizona.  I know a lot of people are frustrated that there is no news, throwing a fit that no money is going to be donated until we get some updates.  Please understand that there is a very big world outside of "America First" social media.  A solid half of the country believes the election was decided thanks to cheating.  About 30% of it not only would never believe it even if admitted, but would celebrate it as necessary.  We are competing for the support of about 20% of the population, your "turn the other cheek" pastor or neighbor and your tax cut Republican who doesn't like to fight.

Imagine the audit team coming out with any sense that the audit is biased, and how that will sell nationally.  Those who want information RIGHT NOW are requesting the integrity of the audit to be breached, and to also give an update to the opposition as to how to respond and cover up any information.  This is why I tell people not to buy into everything you hear about the audit, because undoubtedly nefarious people are planting fake news bombs to give the impression of disorganization and utter catastrophe.  I suggest that you prayerfully donate money to this audit, because it likely will reveal the "push" other states need to find their courage.

2) NEGATIVITY - There is a difference between being a realist and being negative.  I have a character flaw of "reading comments."  While nearly all comments are constructive or positive on this platform, I saw a page with some very angry folks the other day discussing my post about a red state doing an audit.  I was accused of being a "Tick Tocker" and a tease.  This should not take an explanation, but:
                     -There is a red state that was won solidly by Trump (not stolen) that is planning to audit at least one county showing major signs of electoral misconduct.  Now, why won't I say which one it is?  Can you imagine how fast the MSM would swoop in to doxx, harass, intimidate, and threaten the legislators putting that plan into motion?  Think I'm joking?  Here in Texas, there are a lot of high up the chain folks scratching heads about the numbers our teams are cranking out, but afraid of how the media would react, since after all, Trump won the state by 600k+.  Well, we used to win it by over a million.  Texas will be lost in 2028 if this is not corrected, so yes, there is some strategy here.
                     -There is also a purple county in a very blue state that is now woke to the data disparities, with major Dem gains that don't make sense.  They are investigating conducting a full forensic audit - in an extremely blue state.  Did the 101st tell the Nazi troops on Normandy when they were coming in?  Or do we want some sort of stealth?  If I tell you what county, the local perps will do everything they can to cover tracks.
                     -Now you may say, "if you want stealth," why are you telling it to everyone on here?  I'm telling you this because we have far too many people on the verge of throwing up hands and giving up.  It is essential to know that every day citizens and people who are upholding oaths in elected office are actually moving toward addressing this problem.  

3) GET INVOLVED - All 50 states have audit channels now.  If you want to post "but nothing will be done about it" or "this is all a waste of time," then I encourage you to join one of those groups and get moving.  Watching the Washington audit team is an inspiration.  They are taking the 30,000' flyover data and applying local knowledge like Stonewall in the Shenandoah Valley like you'd never believe.  This is what will spark a revelation of the truth.

[Forwarded from Seth Keshel]
(continued from above)

Some of you give me trouble about being more reserved on my opinion of the election, but you need people to offer counter points.  I am not willing to get myself cut off by making assessments that I don't have the evidence to support.  In the intelligence world, that gets the wrong people killed.  I know for a fact that numbers are off.  We have behavioral examples (Fulton pipe burst, TCF Center, 3:42 AM ballot dumps, etc.), statistical examples, and now, after-action examples suggesting a cover up.

Finally, I must tell you, I just received a call from a very important state in a place my instincts told me was off - and sure as hell, we need to keep pushing.  Instead of negativity, venting, or ranting about nothing being done (or even worse, "where is the military?"), do something.  Join your audit group.  Go visit your local rep.  Join your state GOP meetings.  And this is just the election - there are many other ways to get involved.  It is very clear that President Trump, from his own press releases, is planning to mount a legal challenge for reinstatement should the audits reveal that he truly won the states.  Does anyone want to tell me what 11 + 16 + 20 + 232 is?  Why, it is 279 electoral votes.  AZ, GA, and PA are in motion.  

Such a thing has no precedent.  A lot would have to go right.  Courts would have to not only be willing to take the cases on, but then would need to rule in favor of this.  The media will be in overdrive.  Activists would cause chaos for distraction.  The US Congress, the entity who counts electoral votes per the Constitution, would never acknowledge any audit results.  So truly, any such thing would be unprecedented.  But I can also assure you that you will NEVER REGRET having fought for the things that you believe in.  It is a gift to our posterity to hand them a system of elections that honors their voices. If you duck and run now, you won't have the opportunity to stand up in the future.  Look at all of the other examples in this world in which people sat back because they were afraid of losing membership, status, pensions, or friends (even family!). The majority of Germans and their soldiers in the 1930s and 1940s were not Nazis in political affiliation - but they did nothing.  Evil gripped their country and nearly took over the world, if not for America.  It's "We the People."  If not you, who, and if not now, when?  

I am very proud of those in the audit groups, especially those in states who will refuse to hear anything.  Follow their lead if you're feeling down.  If you're feeling down, it's alright - read about how Washington felt when he couldn't win a battle, and then again how he kept going.  That is who WE are.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:44:07 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yer late for a Friday.
Those fuckers.

The contents were my problem.
Not worthy.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#20]

Not worthy.
View Quote
I like it
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:44:59 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

I would encourage anyone with a passing interest in the subject of fiat currency and hyperinflation to take the time to read "When Money Dies" - it covers the era of which you speak quite well.

https://www.amazon.com/When-Money-Dies-Adam-Fergusson-audiobook/dp/B004FU1028/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=when+money+dies&qid=1625877797&sr=8-1

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:45:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:45:23 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:53:35 PM EDT
[#24]
I like it
View All Quotes

Not worthy.
I like it

Enjoy.
Was there a hint of carbonation?
The ones I had tasted like next morning scrap drinks from a late night party.
Not... that I have ever drank scrap drinks from a coffee table after a bad night mind you!!
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:54:34 PM EDT
[#25]

Enjoy.
Was there a hint of carbonation?
The ones I had tasted like next morning scrap drinks from a late night party.
Not... that I have ever drank scrap drinks from a coffee table after a bad night mind you!!
View Quote
Yeah its carbonated well. Its on the sweet side and normally I don't like real sweet stuff but this works for me.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:59:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 9:35:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Criminal Investigation started into misappropriated funds by associations of the sister building that collapsed.

North Miami Beach Police Launch Criminal Investigation Into Crestview Towers
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 9:50:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 9:56:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Well so far there's some good Indian drumming happening.
LIVE: Protesters Marching in the Streets | Milwaukee Wisconsin | USA |
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 10:48:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Tucker tonight read a large part of that twitter thread that was also posted here

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:28:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 1:13:58 AM EDT
[#32]
"Gone Fishing" to Palacios, Texas...........See yall in about a week.....Yall have fun...............
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 1:30:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By cody22:
"Gone Fishing" to Palacios, Texas...........See yall in about a week.....Yall have fun...............
View Quote

travel safe
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 2:01:34 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Have a good time and relax.

CD
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 6:49:06 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Adios amigo. Have fun.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 9:00:14 AM EDT
[#36]

CeCe, that is not in your home. Right?
I will admit I do not read all links or posts.
If that is in your home...
View All Quotes

LOL, NO. I'm not quite that bad.

My brain looks like that on the inside though. Remember Sherlock Holmes' mind palace? That's me.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 9:01:19 AM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

LOL, NO. I'm not quite that bad.

My brain looks like that on the inside though. Remember Sherlock Holmes' mind palace? That's me.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 9:35:15 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm sure this is completely unrelated.  

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/11-armed-suspects-try-to-break-into-taiwan-embassy-in-haiti-arrested-101625840237104.html

11 armed suspects try to break into Taiwan embassy in Haiti; arrested
View Quote

According to Taiwan’s foreign ministry, some doors and windows were broken but there was no other damage to the embassy.

Two days after the assassination of Haitian president Jovenel Moise, 11 armed suspects tried to break into the Taiwanese embassy in Port-au-Prince, said Taiwan foreign ministry on Friday. The ministry said that all suspects have been arrested, without giving any details about their identities or their reason for the break-in.

“As for whether the suspects were involved in the assassination of the President of Haiti, that will need to be investigated by the Haitian police,” Taiwan’s foreign affairs spokesperson Joanne Ou told The Associated Press.

The suspects attempted to break into the embassy while Taiwanese diplomats were working from home. The embassy security guards alerted the police regarding criminal trespass, officials said. According to Taiwan’s foreign ministry, some doors and windows were broken but there was no other damage to the embassy.

Haiti is one of a handful of countries that maintain diplomatic ties with Taiwan instead of the rival mainland Chinese government in Beijing. The Caribbean island of more than 11 million people had grown unstable under Moise but the president’s assassination has exacerbated the uncertainty over the country’s politics.

Moise was found assassinated at his private residence on Wednesday. Haiti’s interim prime minister Claude Joseph said in a statement that a group of unidentified assailants attacked Moise’s home at around 1am and fatally shot the head of the state. First Lady Martine Moise also sustained injuries and is currently receiving treatment at a hospital in Miami, US.

Seventeen suspects have been detained so far in connection with Moise’s assassination but officials have not revealed the motive behind the killing. Among the suspects are two US citizens who were arrested by the Haitian police on Thursday. One of the arrested men was a former bodyguard at the Canadian embassy in Haitian capital Port au Prince, as per Associated Press report.

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 9:36:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HEATSEAKER] [#39]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E55KiszUYAA1cXn?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/E55KiszUUAAjsWX?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E55Kis0VkAEReNI?format=jpg&name=360x360https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E55Kis4UUAAU6Yr?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Surprised this idea hasn't hit the nightclub scene yet. (Chad approaches and Stacy quickly switches her red lanyard to green)
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

Have fun, stay safe.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 10:32:15 AM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 10:41:05 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 11:10:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#44]
The tales told by census workers knocking on doors will pale in comparison to what is coming next.  

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 11:58:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:
Among the suspects are two US citizens who were arrested by the Haitian police on Thursday. One of the arrested men was a former bodyguard at the Canadian embassy in Haitian capital Port au Prince, as per Associated Press report.

View Quote
What. in the holy. fucking. shit.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:01:25 PM EDT
[#46]
All Trespassers Will Be Shot would be appropriate, but probably illegal.  
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:16:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#47]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:
All Trespassers Will Be Shot would be appropriate, but probably illegal.  
View Quote

I don't answer my front door.  I let them knock and ring doorbell  and the large dogs going apeshit while I go out though my garage which is normally open and catch whoever is there from behind with my hand on my concealed gun.  (yeah sorta rough neighborhood)
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:22:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
I don't answer my front door.
View Quote
Neither do I.  My wife thinks it's some sort of implied social construct that we have to answer our door.  She is insane.  She is a woman.  But that is a tautology.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:29:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
I don't answer my front door.
View Quote

If they have gotten to my door, they are waayyyy past the "No Trespassing" signs.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:31:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
Originally Posted By DarkStar:
Among the suspects are two US citizens who were arrested by the Haitian police on Thursday. One of the arrested men was a former bodyguard at the Canadian embassy in Haitian capital Port au Prince, as per Associated Press report.

Tends to make a person wonder what was known about the Clintons, doesn't it?
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top