User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 12:17:11 AM EDT
[#1]
"UNLEASH THE WACKOS!"

Tucker Carlson: Antifa is back in force
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 2:02:56 PM EDT
[#2]
More information on the backgrounds of the brave revolutionaries.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/23/spoiled-children-of-privilege-trying-to-burn-atlanta-down/

Link Posted: 1/24/2023 11:37:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#3]
And speaking of "brave revolutionaries," back in May some antifa "Jane's Revenge" trouble-makers vandalized a local pro-life pregnancy center. The center, which is connected to the Archdiocese of Miami, is ironically protected be the same federal statutes which apply to abortion providers, so this happened today:

Attachment Attached File

Two Defendants Indicted for Civil Rights Conspiracy and FACE Act Offenses Targeting Pregnancy Resource Centers

According to the indictment, Freestone and Smith-Stewart, and other co-conspirators, are alleged to have spray painted threats, including “If abortions aren’t safe than niether [sic] are you,” “YOUR TIME IS UP!!,” “WE’RE COMING for U,” and “We are everywhere,” on a reproductive health services facility in Winter Haven, Florida. The indictment further alleges that facilities in Hollywood, Florida, and Hialeah, Florida, were also targeted.
View Quote

If convicted of the offenses, Freestone and Smith-Stewart each face up to a maximum of 12 years in prison, three years of supervised release and fines of up to $350,000.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:05:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By djohn:
And speaking of "brave revolutionaries," back in May some antifa "Jane's Revenge" trouble-makers vandalized a local pro-life pregnancy center. The center, which is connected to the Archdiocese of Miami, is ironically protected be the same federal statutes which apply to abortion providers, so this happened today:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/Screenshot_2023-01-24_222655_jpg-2684432.JPG

Two Defendants Indicted for Civil Rights Conspiracy and FACE Act Offenses Targeting Pregnancy Resource Centers

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/photo_2023-01-24_22-37-10_jpg-2684434.JPG

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/Screenshot_2023-01-24_222655_jpg-2684432.JPG

According to the indictment, Freestone and Smith-Stewart, and other co-conspirators, are alleged to have spray painted threats, including “If abortions aren’t safe than niether [sic] are you,” “YOUR TIME IS UP!!,” “WE’RE COMING for U,” and “We are everywhere,” on a reproductive health services facility in Winter Haven, Florida. The indictment further alleges that facilities in Hollywood, Florida, and Hialeah, Florida, were also targeted.

If convicted of the offenses, Freestone and Smith-Stewart each face up to a maximum of 12 years in prison, three years of supervised release and fines of up to $350,000.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/photo_2023-01-24_22-37-10_jpg-2684434.JPG

nice

let's hope they are going to Prison

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:24:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Top row, left:
- "Do you know why you are here?"
-- "No, can I leave now?"
- "No."

Top row, middle:
- "Is this where the auditions for the next hobbit movie are being done?  I was told they were making another hobbit movie and I would be perfect for it."

Top row, right:
- "Face the camera."
-- "OK."
- "Turn to the side."
-- "OK."

Bottom row, left:
- "Grandma's not going to find out about this, is she?  I don't want to make her mad and stop sending me money."

Bottom row, center:
- "This is going to make me famous, someday."

Bottom row, right:
- (yelling to someone up front) "Hey, who told Sandra Bullock's cousin that we were holding auditions for a Vulcan role in the next Star Trek movie?"
View Quote
lol -- accurate.

James Franco will play Ivan Ferguson in the film adaptation

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:25:41 AM EDT
[#6]
and I missed it?  damn.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:28:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

X-ray showed bad cervical spine arthritis. Week of roids didn't do much. Scheduled an MRI. I figured it would be a day or three before they looked at it.

I got a call from the doc an hour later. She told me she was sending me to the surgeon. Cord is compressed so bad in places is bruising. She told me NOT TO FALL, more than a few times. I have no pain, just some pretty severe Neuro deficits. Numb tingly finger tips, have to really make my right leg listen when I'm walking.

Surgical consult Wednesday at 0830. I'm out of work for a hot minute. I hope they can fix this, because if they don't, I can't work again. At least not doing what I do.

Edit: phone and fingers arent playing well together
View Quote
more prayers sent.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:43:00 AM EDT
[#8]
More information on the backgrounds of the brave revolutionaries.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/23/spoiled-children-of-privilege-trying-to-burn-atlanta-down/

View Quote

Some people just do not beat their children when they need to.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:44:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
more prayers sent.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

X-ray showed bad cervical spine arthritis. Week of roids didn't do much. Scheduled an MRI. I figured it would be a day or three before they looked at it.

I got a call from the doc an hour later. She told me she was sending me to the surgeon. Cord is compressed so bad in places is bruising. She told me NOT TO FALL, more than a few times. I have no pain, just some pretty severe Neuro deficits. Numb tingly finger tips, have to really make my right leg listen when I'm walking.

Surgical consult Wednesday at 0830. I'm out of work for a hot minute. I hope they can fix this, because if they don't, I can't work again. At least not doing what I do.

Edit: phone and fingers arent playing well together
more prayers sent.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Attachment Attached File

Laminotomy c2-7. CT next, the surgery.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:43:47 PM EDT
[#11]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/21318/IMG_20230125_090207376_jpg-2684866.JPG

Laminotomy c2-7. CT next, the surgery.
View Quote

Not good bro. This is your future.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:49:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ecgRN] [#12]
If they can go in posterior, I'll be better. CT will let them know if anterior is a better approach. Anterior means fusion.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:57:25 PM EDT
[#13]
If they can go in posterior, I'll be better. CT will let them know if anterior is a better approach. Anterior means fusion.

View Quote

Ouch! Best of luck to you.

What kind of high speed low drag stuff were you guys doing to get these kinds of injuries?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:58:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

What kind of high speed low drag stuff were you guys doing to get these kinds of injuries?
View Quote

Yes.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

View Quote

It's the immutable march of time, brother.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By RickFinsta:

It's the immutable march of time, brother.
View Quote

Tis
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:01:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:44:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#18]
Cross posted from the Memphis potential riot thread.

NY Times summary of the incident.  Yes, I know, liberal bias and all.  

Deceased worked at FedEx, cops tried to stop him for reckless driving, he ran and ended up hospitalized then dead after they caught up with him.  

The fact they haven't released any footage and fired all 5 cops--who happen to be black--leads you to believe this was bad.  

I don't put any stock in Crump's pronouncements, but the fact they are holding off releasing the footage to allow time to prepare for a violent reaction says something.

ETA--cops involved were part of the Scorpion Unit.

Local TV station report on the Scorpions.  Pop up ads, auto playing videos at the linked site.

The Memphis Police Department launched a new unit to fight the rising rate of violent crimes in the city.

The SCORPION Unit, which means Street Crimes Operation to Restore Peace in Our Neighborhoods, is a 50-person unit that operates seven days a week.

“It is important to us that each member of the community feels like they can go to the grocery store or live in their house without their house being shot, or the shootings that are frequently on the roads or streets. So, for that reason we launched the SCORPION Unit,” said Assistant Chief Shawn Jones.

The unit includes crime suppression officers who patrol crime hot spot areas.

There are also be officers focusing on auto thefts and gangs. The unit launched Friday, and since that time, the unit took 29 guns off the streets and arrested more than 30 people.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2023 2:34:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 2:42:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

Is she out of her fucking mind?
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 2:43:37 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

But if some 'terrorist' physically attacked her, she would be calling for the heavy boot of government and verbally trashing anyone that supported them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 2:44:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By zach_:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zach_:

Just showing us how her mind works.  Terrorism is just another way to get things done, in some cultures.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 3:12:35 PM EDT
[#23]

Just showing us how her mind works.  Terrorism is just another way to get things done, in some cultures.
View Quote

Now do Jan6th.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 3:14:14 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

lol, it was a clean hit
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 5:44:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Have you seen this one?

Link Posted: 1/26/2023 6:04:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Gopher:
Have you seen this one?

View Quote

Guy tried to kill her because he was in love with her boyfriend.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Yikes I would not move around in a store like that unless I really knew my teammates.  Imagine friendly fire coming through those shelves at you when your buddy engages and you're two aisles over...
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Pfizer Director Assaults James O'Keefe & Veritas Staff; Destroys iPad Showing Undercover Recordings
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 9:55:52 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Just fucking deport that ignorant twhat already.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 9:59:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrimsonKing6] [#31]
https://www.thedailybeast.com/georgia-gov-brian-kemp-activates-national-guard-amid-atlantas-cop-city-riots

Gov. Brian Kemp (R) declared a 15-day state of emergency in Georgia on Thursday amid the civil unrest that followed the killing of an environmental activist by police officers. The order also authorized the use of up to 1,000 National Guard troops, making them available to respond to any “unlawful assemblage, overt threats of violence, disruption of the peace, and danger existing to persons and property.”
View Quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/atlanta-protests-push-kemp-to-issue-15-day-state-of-emergency/ar-AA16MHyu

The order authorizes the state's National Guard to be used in response to the protests. The troops will have "the same powers of arrest and apprehension as law enforcement officers," Kemp said in the declaration.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 10:45:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 10:55:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Predictions for tomorrow?
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 10:57:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Action45:
View Quote

Yes please.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 10:58:12 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2023 12:02:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Attachment Attached File

He'll be ready
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 9:27:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord] [#37]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 9:49:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#38]
View Quote

Weather isn't right for massive trouble.  Antifa isn't bothered, but 'hood cannon fodder isn't usually out and about in these temps.  

My prediction is trouble after the trial(s) of these 5.  Hopefully they delay them until the fall.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 10:16:18 AM EDT
[#39]
What are the odds of a riot tonight?

I’m thinking 25%
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 10:39:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 10:43:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Attachment Attached File

Memphis Police Chief Cerelyn Davis has warned that the footage is the worst she has witnessed in her career.

She added: 'We are going to see acts that defy humanity, a disregard for life, duty of care and a level of physical interaction that is above and beyond what is required in law enforcement.'

The footage will be uploaded onto YouTube by the police department at 7pm EST - with actions being taken to prepare for violent protests.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11683745/Four-five-Memphis-cops-charged-Tyre-Nichols-death-released-combined-1million-bond.html
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 11:21:42 AM EDT
[#42]
My daughter's swim meet at GA Tech tomorrow just got canceled.
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 11:25:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Of corse I have to work tomorrow. At least it’ll be east coast
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 11:45:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Mass Antifa BLM RIOTS Feared As Tyre Nichols Footage Getting Released, NATIONAL GUARD DEPLOYED
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#45]
If it had been a real insurrection, then they’d be calling out the National Guard over this, too:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

But apparently not everyone observes Riot Season.
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 12:56:52 PM EDT
[#46]
No justice, no peace, right?

Link Posted: 1/27/2023 1:02:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#47]
Happy First Amendment Related Activity to everyone who celebrates:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/27/2023 1:07:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Happy First Amendment Related Activity to everyone who celebrates:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/Screenshot_2023-01-27_114553_jpg-2687132.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/Screenshot_2023-01-27_114622_jpg-2687133.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/Screenshot_2023-01-27_115202_jpg-2687134.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/Screenshot_2023-01-27_115232_jpg-2687136.JPG

View Quote

"JAIL KILLER COPS"???

I thought they tossed them in jail, yesterday.
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 1:13:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Has MSNBC and CNN blamed white supremacy for this yet?
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 1:15:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#50]
Originally Posted By Stillnothere:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stillnothere:

Yes.   Something I posted in another thread.  

Originally Posted By 20229mm:
Black cops. Can’t claim Racism.

Oh yes they can.  

Tyre Nichols’ Death Shows Black Cops Can Also Be ‘Faces Of White Supremacy’

The fact that the officers were Black doesn’t change the underlying issues of policing, brutality and white supremacy.
For anyone saying this was about abuse of power and not race, the disproportionate brutality inflicted upon Black people doesn’t become less racist because of the race of the officers. The system of policing in this country treats Black people like they are less worthy of humane treatment in the eyes of many in law enforcement. Policing is the problem.

Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top