Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By homeyclaus:

You don't think a blatant false flag can do what you did?

They could not possibly be so stupid as to disclose their source of funding on a flyer. This is aimed at confirmation bias, like yours, probably to throw people off track who the real actors funding this might be. Seriously, if it's that fucking obvious, be really, really skeptical.
View Quote

Meh the commies are pretty stupid.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:11:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Neighborhood discussion of the riots

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:11:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

That third reply chick could just casually lean against it and it would come right down.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:12:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:12:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

lol you’d probably have my kinda luck and get arrested for theft and being in possession of dangerous weapons by some Barney Fife staked out watching that stack.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
Could try reading the invoice.

Yep. Bill of Lading was still on the pallet it appears.

That would be mighty fine police work :)

Now, if I were to roll up there with my truck and take half that pallet for legitimate home improvement projects or one of those nonprofit home building orgs, is that theft?

lol you’d probably have my kinda luck and get arrested for theft and being in possession of dangerous weapons by some Barney Fife staked out watching that stack.

This would explain lots of the protests.  I could always use some home improvement materials
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:12:30 AM EDT
[#6]

I am calling blatant false flag on that poster.
View Quote

Maybe you should call the number and see what happens.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:13:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZbL5utXQAITCiP?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Kunta Karen
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:13:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:13:56 AM EDT
[#9]
A business owner arrives to his store with a shotgun and shoots at looters.

Business owner shot protesters with a shotgun!
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:14:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:14:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By bluemax_1:

A false flag operation could easily target both sides to initiate the "They're shooting at us" from both sides and trigger an actual massacre and war between the groups.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Vic_Crown:
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
what is surprising to me, is that no mass shooter has tried to take advantage of this shit show by blasting a few hundred  protestors / rioters . you have large amounts of chaos, horses of people packed together, difficulty for police to respond, blocked roads, etc. not to mention how much worse it could make things.

Agreed.

It would also be easy for an individual to deliberately make it look like the rioters were sniping at the police (or the police sniping at the rioters) by setting up in a concealed elevated position 200 yards away. And there are already individuals present with hidden agendas !

Hell, it could be done up close with a suppressed .22 and the noise would not be heard above the crowd noise.

A false flag operation could easily target both sides to initiate the "They're shooting at us" from both sides and trigger an actual massacre and war between the groups.
That is EXACTLY what happened, or at least was alleged in Ukraine a few years ago.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:14:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bluemax_1] [#12]
View All Quotes

TBH, I'm skeptical about those. We know Soros funds these things, but he does it from the background. I just don't see the real thing blatantly stating, "Funded by George Soros".

Org is legit.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/292049/9690218A-EFA5-4F34-9277-9A5F105A62AC_png-1442148.JPG

While the .org may be real, I'm skeptical that the poster is. As someone else mentioned, I'm thinking false flag op. While the org may genuinely be directing this kind of stuff, I'm inclined to think the posters were printed by folks planting false flags. As I mentioned, I just don't see these organizers posting bills/notices in public, outright stating "Funded by George Soros".
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:15:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
He really needs to address the nation instead of tweet stupid shit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BCPVP:
Originally Posted By BCPVP:
Bit concerned at the radio silence from the WH.  Maybe I should prefer it as Trump is not known for being the calming voice of reason.

Still, running as the 'law and order' guy can work, but that's harder case to make when you're the incumbent.
Well looks like Trump is awake.

Would be wonderful if he came out with a national address in the role of both uniter and law and order leader. We know he’s capable of it. He’d still have his critics on the left but the rest of America would welcome the message.

No need to stop tweeting, just add in a national address.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:15:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By bjohnson425:

Pretty certain there are miniguns and Mk19's on the WH roof.
View Quote
Holy shit! I didn't know about the Mk 19.

There wa'nt no sitch thing in my day. How many in the crew?

Looks (almost) like fun.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:15:06 AM EDT
[#15]

Figures that a whale would know sea shanties.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:15:31 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:15:34 AM EDT
[#17]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZY9324WkAgjsID?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Is that Justin Beiber?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:15:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By guntrk:

Maybe you should call the number and see what happens.
View Quote

I can put your phone number on a poster.   Doesn't mean you had anything to do with it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:15:46 AM EDT
[#19]

They also denied it and “snopes” verified on their webpage.

Typical communist and democrat tactic.  Do it then deny it and get snopes to cover for you.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/292049/FE111B61-42FB-4227-8529-161C2FCADD75_jpe-1442158.JPG
View All Quotes

You don't think a blatant false flag can do what you did?

They could not possibly be so stupid as to disclose their source of funding on a flyer. This is aimed at confirmation bias, like yours, probably to throw people off track who the real actors funding this might be. Seriously, if it's that fucking obvious, be really, really skeptical.

They also denied it and “snopes” verified on their webpage.

Typical communist and democrat tactic.  Do it then deny it and get snopes to cover for you.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/292049/FE111B61-42FB-4227-8529-161C2FCADD75_jpe-1442158.JPG

I am going to bet that this is put up by a couple UW students who happen to have Chinese, Saudi, or fake passports.

The stuff Soros pays for isn't going to have his name on it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:15:48 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes

TBH, I'm skeptical about those. We know Soros funds these things, but he does it from the background. I just don't see the real thing blatantly stating, "Funded by George Soros".

Org is legit.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/292049/9690218A-EFA5-4F34-9277-9A5F105A62AC_png-1442148.JPG

http://www.thurstondemocrats.org/content/leadership

They are active. If I read that right, some are staff to state reps.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:16:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:

These intellectual giants have obviously never had a business, or read an insurance contract, usually full of exclusions, such as “civil disobedience, riots, acts of terrorism, acts of war,...”
View Quote

I just renewed my renters insurance. Here are the exclusions

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:16:37 AM EDT
[#22]
I think laminated security glass will become a little more popular.
Hurricane windows here are pretty hard to break through.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:16:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1057] [#23]
EXACTLY how I pictured Biden would wear a mask.

I think it’s to catch the drool

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:16:52 AM EDT
[#24]

While the .org may be real, I'm skeptical that the poster is. As someone else mentioned, I'm thinking black flag op. While the org may genuinely bedirecting this kind of stuff, I'm inclined to think the posters were printed by folks planting black flags. As I mentioned, I just don't see these organizers posting bills/notices in public, outright stating "Funded by George Soros".
View All Quotes

Org is legit.

While the .org may be real, I'm skeptical that the poster is. As someone else mentioned, I'm thinking black flag op. While the org may genuinely bedirecting this kind of stuff, I'm inclined to think the posters were printed by folks planting black flags. As I mentioned, I just don't see these organizers posting bills/notices in public, outright stating "Funded by George Soros".

Those flyers are real. The soros thing looks like a new thing, but I have seen them for many years. Agitator/actor flyers are pretty common in Seattle.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:17:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By bjohnson425:

Pretty certain there are miniguns and Mk19's on the WH roof.
View Quote

Ask Dan Bongino what would happen. Love that guy.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:17:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By bc5000:

The MSM DSA propaganda arm of ANTIFA will love that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bc5000:
Originally Posted By 1057:
Ok, Fox is going absolutely FULL RETARD right now...  

A dumbass single reporter was videoing with what looked like a cell phone walking up to a line of riot cops who were continuously yelling clear as day, “Get Back!!!”, and she keep approaching.  After she ignored several orders they fired less lethal at her hitting her, one of which in her eye then she went down and starting crying press..  

And this is the cops fault how?  Perhaps next time you don’t ignore their order, STOP announce you’re press and ask if you can move closer...

The MSM DSA propaganda arm of ANTIFA will love that.

Fixd
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:17:47 AM EDT
[#27]
at some point last night several folks posted about a MASS SHOOTING EVENT...

?

fake news or what?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:18:07 AM EDT
[#28]
I can’t wait to see this deployed.

Marines test the Active Denial System, a new non-lethal deterrent for threats
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:18:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By realwar:
A business owner arrives to his store with a shotgun and shoots at looters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_vovj44SmI
View Quote

Was his car still there when he came out?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By sneadhearn:

They played "Clue" when they were little. They assume any pipe is a lead pipe.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sneadhearn:
Originally Posted By Cycolac:
Originally Posted By BUCK1911:
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/8DECFBC1-AD00-453B-93F2-253671A1772F_jpe-1441984.JPG

Where does one get lead pipes these days?

Probably just regular steel pipe. But it feels like lead to the skinny jean wearing soy boys/girls.

They played "Clue" when they were little. They assume any pipe is a lead pipe.

Now I'm really hungry. That guy in the video a few tweets down had a yummy looking turkey leg.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:18:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Just talked with 2 Uniformed division guys on the East side of the White House.

Some guys are pulling 14-16 hour shifts if they get caught in an active riot line. Morale is pretty. They are getting OT out the ass and actual get to do something other than stand post. They fully believe tonight will be the same. Some arrests have been made for agitators. Wouldn’t go in to details obviously.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:18:22 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Maybe or Maybe not
We know that there are cars coming to MN from Washington. We also see that the chick arrested and turned in by her grand mother was paid 200.00.  

One of the things that is obvious is the communists are emboldened and will soon need a figure to rally behind.  That figure will appear soon.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:18:45 AM EDT
[#33]
FN is harping on the "Independent Journalist" getting popped in the eye after being told half a dozen times to back the fuck up. She didn't have anything on her that screamed journalist and she didn't identify herself as one until shot.

There's a reason why experienced journalists wear shit like this.

https://cdni.rt.com/files/2016.03/article/56e78254c36188e94c8b4579.jpg

Aimply holding a cellphone live streaming and wearing the same street clothes as the rioters it isn't a smart idea.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1057:
Ok, Fox is going absolutely FULL RETARD right now...  

A dumbass single reporter was videoing with what looked like a cell phone walking up to a line of riot cops who were continuously yelling clear as day, "Get Back!!!", and she keep approaching.  After she ignored several orders they fired less lethal at her hitting her, one of which in her eye then she went down and starting crying press..  

And this is the cops fault how?  Perhaps next time you don't ignore their order, STOP announce you're press and ask if you can move closer...
FN is harping on the "Independent Journalist" getting popped in the eye after being told half a dozen times to back the fuck up. She didn't have anything on her that screamed journalist and she didn't identify herself as one until shot.

There's a reason why experienced journalists wear shit like this.

https://cdni.rt.com/files/2016.03/article/56e78254c36188e94c8b4579.jpg

Aimply holding a cellphone live streaming and wearing the same street clothes as the rioters it isn't a smart idea.

Exactly. If she wants sympathy, she better look in a dictionary between shit and syphilis
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:18:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By p3590:
That is EXACTLY what happened, or at least was alleged in Ukraine a few years ago.  
View Quote

And Georgia, Rwanda, and Yugoslavia, and they tried in the Baltic states. It's as plain as a Bulgarian pin-up.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:19:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Why are all these business using OSB to board up windows? Do they not understand plywood is many many times tougher?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:19:50 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

I love leftist mentality. Trump needs to say something to quell this. Trump should shut up and not say anything. No matter what he does he can't win in the eyes of the left. He is letting the left make their own mistake and they are trying to goad him into reacting. In the meantime, the chief Executives in each state are floundering and are failing to lead.  This is by design.  Leftists somehow come along and armchair quarterback on what Trump needs to do next.

Oh, and before you come along cite how Trump is the chief executive and needs to be magnanimous when dem governors' abdicate their responsibilities, I will call horseshit on that.  Those governors are going to lose their elections. Trump needs to let them run what they control and not step into the leftist trap.

It's funny how leftist always have the answers, isn't it?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:19:59 AM EDT
[#38]
If rioters & looters are convicted of felony crimes, they lose their voting rights, yeah?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#39]

I am going to bet that this is put up by a couple UW students who happen to have Chinese, Saudi, or fake passports.

The stuff Soros pays for isn't going to have his name on it.
View Quote

Maybe or maybe not.  

Call the number and tell them you want to work hard for that 200.00 bucks.  See what they say. Record it and post here and you will live forever in ARFCOM lore if they offer to hire you.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:20:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By dp226:
You have to wonder at this point if the people in charge of/coaxing on the looters (ANTIFA)  have said no killing (yet).  It just seems too easy at this point to have snipers, shootings, IEDs,  VIEDs, etc to create more chaos but it has not happened.  Everything at this point has stayed at property damage.   I think they understand that there is a line there that the majority of folks will not stand to see crossed until something happens.  I think they are waiting for the police to over react and then they can move to that phase.

What is their playbook call for and in what order.  I have to assume they are smart and have a plan.  What is it?
View Quote

I'm going to guess it would be with guns - more specifically assault ghost guns. I would guess they don't want to scare people away while things are still hot/heating up. As most can probably guess that would deter most from rioting. Wait until interest starts falling off. Then conveniently a mass shooting.

Oh...and the shooting will be done by white supremacists.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:20:22 AM EDT
[#41]

LOL. That just gave me an idea. Remember the VA rally's "Free fence" social media posts? Folks can do the same here. "Free bricks here. No deliveries. Pickup only"
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
Another pile of bricks

https://media.thedonald.win/thedonald/post/VneUkDVk.jpeg
Free bricks.  Think of the stuff one could build with that. Fire pit, rocket stove, just fill in that one corner of the walk that never grows grass.

Pull over and load up!

Right

LOL. That just gave me an idea. Remember the VA rally's "Free fence" social media posts? Folks can do the same here. "Free bricks here. No deliveries. Pickup only"

Craigslist for the win
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:20:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:20:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By SEAN10MM:

http://www.thurstondemocrats.org/content/leadership

They are active. If I read that right, some are staff to state reps.
View Quote

Commies gonna commie.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:20:37 AM EDT
[#44]
She'd probably call the cops if a black man asked her to keep her dog on a leash in a public park.
View All Quotes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZbL5utXQAITCiP?format=jpg&name=small
She'd probably call the cops if a black man asked her to keep her dog on a leash in a public park.

Or if a black man walked by her house
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:21:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Bassgasm:

View Quote

Seems obvious they are trying to remove the damaged windshield so they can see enough to drive it away.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:21:59 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Imagine if those were ARs or frag Grenades
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:22:28 AM EDT
[#47]

Is that Justin Beiber?
View All Quotes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZY9324WkAgjsID?format=jpg&name=small

Is that Justin Beiber?

These people want to be domestic terrorist, arrest them and make sure they have that title when they are done with court and time served.  Make sure that title hangs around their neck for the rest of their lives.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:22:48 AM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Vic_Crown:
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
what is surprising to me, is that no mass shooter has tried to take advantage of this shit show by blasting a few hundred  protestors / rioters . you have large amounts of chaos, horses of people packed together, difficulty for police to respond, blocked roads, etc. not to mention how much worse it could make things.

Agreed.

It would also be easy for an individual to deliberately make it look like the rioters were sniping at the police (or the police sniping at the rioters) by setting up in a concealed elevated position 200 yards away. And there are already individuals present with hidden agendas !

Hell, it could be done up close with a suppressed .22 and the noise would not be heard above the crowd noise.

Yeah, I remember reading that.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:23:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:23:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Will she extend lockdown for two more weeks?

Gretchen Whitmer Silent After Governor’s Office Attacked by Rioters

Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top