Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#1]
NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio's daughter Chiara arrested for being beaten by an ugly stick.  

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:40:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By GHOS7:
Ok, so at least these kids actually have magazines in their weapons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcYIxQ2_g90
View Quote

KY NG was involved in a shooting last night in Louisville. They and LMPD both fired after being shot at.

The Guard isn't defenseless for this round of riots.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

Our side doesn't riot and burn communities down, there is no point, no justification, and doesn't serve a purpose.

Its what destructive malicious communists do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Thought about making this question a thread.....

How many of you guys are prepared to burn America to the ground if Trump loses in November...?

The fact is America is going to burn again in November is Trump gets re elected, but what I want to know is if our side has the same conviction, and burn it to the ground mentality as the left when we sense we're being fucked by the system.

Our side doesn't riot and burn communities down, there is no point, no justification, and doesn't serve a purpose.

I see you're unfamiliar with Boston in the 1770's.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:41:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

Much like the revolution, it's going to take some people that (collective we) identify with, getting shot by the government for no justifiable reason.

Elections are unlikely to be that cause. Weapons seizures will likely be the ticket.
View Quote

Appreciate that opinion pal!

Gun confiscation I can see, but if these fucks win in November, I pray we have the same level of anarchy, and violence on our side, and I pray we unleash it on them tenfold.  

This thing needs to happen asap, balkanization is the only way forward.  Our people need to harden their hearts, and prepare to be extremely violent.  

Nothing in my lifetime has been like this, and I honestly believe we're playing for keeps now.....our side just doesn't fully embrace it due to our still relative comfort.

These fucking savages on the other side don't enjoy the same comforts we do, they are less shackled then us.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:41:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Watching cops stand by probably no more than 50 yards away from active looting of high end stores in Soho was telling. Why would they protect property when they'll just get hammered down for supposed excessive force. Why risk your life for companies that virtue signal to these barbaric fucks anyway?

To the average liberal controlling looters is worse than the looting itself. Plenty of liberals don't even believe in property rights anyway. Until skulls are cracked and people are shot dead en mass for looting, it will just continue.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:41:44 PM EDT
[#6]

You realize that you want an agitator's wet dream, right? What do you think is going to be the propaganda spread far and wide when one of the vandals is shot?

"White people in power continue governmental abuses against minorities".

If you were trying to stoke this shitshow, how would you grow your base and build momentum?

View Quote
If they shoot a black one "The oppression of minorities continues." and if they shoot a white one "We told you it was white right-wing extremists.".

Fooked either way ................ it will be spun.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:41:55 PM EDT
[#7]

You realize that you want an agitator's wet dream, right? What do you think is going to be the propaganda spread far and wide when one of the vandals is shot?

"White people in power continue governmental abuses against minorities".

If you were trying to stoke this shitshow, how would you grow your base and build momentum?

View Quote

To be fair, that works both ways.  Silent majority won’t sit
around long watching our institutions burn down.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:42:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:

https://i.imgur.com/2UNpPst.png
View Quote

Makes you wonder if the guy breaking windows at autozone was one of the sympathetic LE? Makes you wonder if the officer who kneeled on floyds kneck was one too, taking the hit for the team to spark this all off? He had to know doing that in the middle of the street with bystanders videoing him wasnt going to end well, especially considering the botched raid that killed the black woman just what, a week or so before?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:42:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: seedlings] [#9]
There is a military/trained agent confidence in these antifa protesters. Sure some will surrender their paint cans to MMA champs, but they are organized. They are devoted, but it's the confidence that concerns me. Click for vid

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:42:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

Anybody that walks into a riot without eye-pro isn't very bright to start with.
View Quote

Even Stevie Wonder can see that.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:42:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:42:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:

Meh, if anything, he should just be worried about bringing justice to those who attempted to overthrow the government and rebuilding the country to a stronger more unified nation.

That will make the rioters and dems more angry due to their deep rooted anti American spirit but it is the right way out of this.

Allow the police and NG to continue pushing these people off the streets and enforce curfews.
View Quote
I agree, focusing on that would be much more helpful than whining about polls.

It feels like he's throwing the election.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:42:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Balista:
Before Aimless shut the poll down, about 5% of the membership here based on a sample size of 154 support the criminals currently rioting.  I wonder what the final total would have been if it had not been shut down.

I wonder what the results would have been if I asked how many actually have participated in the riots already? I sure that there are some.

That's a big problem that so many would even consider supporting a violent insurrection against the United States.

https://i.imgur.com/vOy5WFb.png

View Quote

Goddamn that can't be real????

That or I seriously underestimate GD's desire to shitpost poll results
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:42:55 PM EDT
[#14]

This is only the beginning of the war . Take a good look . These people are ones who are pushing for the new world order . They are using the African Americans as muscle and to create chaos while controlling the game . Politicians and news agencies are among them . This is a coup and we are at war . The picture is getting more clear every day .
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:42:57 PM EDT
[#15]

curious about that - it says no 'permanent damage'  ---- but does that assume that you run away?   What happens if you don't?   Is it possible to ignore the pain and overcome ?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bhart89:
I can't wait to see this deployed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssOV14zMDxg

curious about that - it says no 'permanent damage'  ---- but does that assume that you run away?   What happens if you don't?   Is it possible to ignore the pain and overcome ?

I’d be most concerned about eyes. If it works the way I think it does, it’s actually similar to radio frequency ablation used to deaden nerves for up to a few months. Since it’s only supposed to penetrate 1/64”, it could potentially make your skin go numb for a while. If you stood in it for an hour, maybe it could actually burn you.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:44:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Toblerone:
NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio's daughter Chiara arrested for being beaten by an ugly stick.  

https://i.imgur.com/XGB3JBB.jpg
View Quote

Goddamn who in the world could fuck something that ugly.

My shit in the morning is better looking than that scumbag cunt.  

These people need to evaporate
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Easy to believe.  Many people don't post, but may read and hit a poll especially if they know they are in the minority.

Then look at the known lefty posters around here.  I have an easy time believing that 5 out of every 100 users here is a piece of shit.

Considering 51 out of every 100 Americans are, we're still much better than the general population.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By guntrk:

Your wrong man, that is just a conspiracy theory and those Q retards talking out their asshole.

View Quote

Neva bin dun befo..oh wait it has..like in germany during WW2.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:45:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By NickSaban11:

Could a pallet jack not manage that? Not trying to nitpick but it would give them a little more flexibility in carriage
View Quote
Going to assume you have never used one:

-max weight is less than fork lift, they tend to break, warp, or fail with too much, that's BRICK not rice.
-is that pallet up on a curb? There's your answer right there
-getting a highly stacked (center of gravity is high) pallet like that off to a lift, then down, then off the lift means turning it sideways on the lift, lowering, turning sideways again to get off the lift (which isn't going to be flush with the ground) all while managing the momentum
-lift gates and lifts are typically for smaller carts, guys using hand trucks, and stuff like that

That would be both a very difficult and stupid drop off job with a pallet jack, and it would have to be one hell of a lift gate.

That said, there is a bunch of bricks missing that could mean mishandling during delivery.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:46:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

To be fair, that works both ways.  Silent majority won’t sit
around long watching our institutions burn down.
View Quote

I suspect it's more "Karen" than silent majority.  Karen is fickle and without rationality, but when her nail salon gets torched and her friends roughed up by rioters, she's going to be willing to do almost anything to make that stop, including using the main force of the army if that's what it takes.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:
Repeal the NFA!!!!

... We need clay-mores.... lots of clay-mores
View Quote

At this rate the NFA could be null and void by Halloween.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:46:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Minneapolis looters are seen hacking at safe inside charred shell of abandoned police precinct

A stash of discarded police CDs with labels marked 'evidence', 'analysis of surveillance disks' and 'theft' had been dumped in a neighboring alley

Link
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:47:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By seedlings:
There is a military/trained agent confidence in these antifa protesters. Sure some will surrender their paint cans to MMA champs, but they are organized. They are devoted, but it's the confidence that concerns me. Click for vid

View Quote

Fucking LatinX cunts need to swing as well
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:47:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By bluemax_1:

TBH, I'm skeptical about those. We know Soros funds these things, but he does it from the background. I just don't see the real thing blatantly stating, "Funded by George Soros".
View Quote

That would be incredibly stupid, or ballsy.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:47:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Before Aimless shut the poll down, about 5% of the membership here based on a sample size of 154 support the criminals currently rioting.  I wonder what the final total would have been if it had not been shut down.

I wonder what the results would have been if I asked how many actually have participated in the riots already? I sure that there are some.

That's a big problem that so many would even consider supporting a violent insurrection against the United States.

View Quote
Probably people supporting the left making themselves look like asses. The optics on this are terrible to the average lawful American. Does the average lawful American want a bunch of liberal leaders who create this type of lawless environment all while they try to take away your 2nd amendment right?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:47:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:47:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Him] [#27]
Those buying lottery tickets will be "shoot"?

We somehow manage to make ourselves look even stupider than the police.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:48:04 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Da Faq?!
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:48:34 PM EDT
[#29]

Soooooo, no hard feelings for Hiroshima and Nagasaki then bro?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:49:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Him:
If they shoot a black one "The oppression of minorities continues." and if they shoot a white one "We told you it was white right-wing extremists.".

Fooked either way ................ it will be spun.
View Quote

Then be "equitable and diverse" and shoot all of them.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:49:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Bassgasm:

View Quote

In that same thread, a few inches down is the real story.  And video of what happened a few minutes earlier.  Looters and rioters jumping on the car, smashing the windows.  The cops were just trying to get the busted windshield out so someone could drive it away.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:49:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:49:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Him:
Those buying lottery tickets will be "shoot"?

We somehow manage to make ourselves look even stupider than the police.
View Quote

That’s from Katrina, so I think we’re fine in this case
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:49:27 PM EDT
[#34]

Gun confiscation I can see, but if these fucks win in November, I pray we have the same level of anarchy, and violence on our side, and I pray we unleash it on them tenfold.  

This thing needs to happen asap, balkanization is the only way forward.  Our people need to harden their hearts, and prepare to be extremely violent.  

Nothing in my lifetime has been like this, and I honestly believe we're playing for keeps now.....our side just doesn't fully embrace it due to our still relative comfort.

These fucking savages on the other side don't enjoy the same comforts we do, they are less shackled then us.
View All Quotes

Much like the revolution, it's going to take some people that (collective we) identify with, getting shot by the government for no justifiable reason.

Elections are unlikely to be that cause. Weapons seizures will likely be the ticket.

Well, you could go Sons of Liberty and actively instigate to get a government response. It's still going to take several deaths, and with today's technology it'll be too easy to paint any Sons of Liberty style group as a bunch of radicals.

You're going to have to wait for the government to kill some folks so you can live in the lawlessness you apparently desire.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:49:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:

This is only the beginning of the war . Take a good look . These people are ones who are pushing for the new world order . They are using the African Americans as muscle and to create chaos while controlling the game . Politicians and news agencies are among them . This is a coup and we are at war . The picture is getting more clear every day .
View Quote

Fucking A right…..and I'm absolutely praying that good men right now are actually preparing, and planning actions, and not just the normal planning for the boog.

Only way we win this is by taking the gloves off, and playing dirty just like them.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:50:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ContrarianIndicator:
Probably people supporting the left making themselves look like asses. The optics on this are terrible to the average lawful American. Does the average lawful American want a bunch of liberal leaders who create this type of lawless environment all while they try to take away your 2nd amendment right?
View Quote
I hope the answer doesn't turn out to be "yes".
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:50:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By seedlings:

View Quote

They have organization and they're legally immune.  They have bail funds set up by celebrities and they have lawyer's guilds - the same ones that protected the Weather Underground terrorists in the 70s - there to help them after they're arrested.  And they're going to places with "bail reform" where they'll be released anyway.

MN AG Keith Ellison isn't going to charge them, nor are most of the leftists who run these cities who support them and use their law enforcement as tools to enforce anarcho tyranny.

Imagine if every prosecutor and police chief and mayor and governor where you wanted to pull some shit was a hardcore ARFcommer who lives the same way they shitpost, and if you had a small army of zealous amoral Nolos dedicated to the cause who would be there pro bono to get you out of anything.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:51:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By 762AR25:

Easy to believe.  Many people don't post, but may read and hit a poll especially if they know they are in the minority.

Then look at the known lefty posters around here.  I have an easy time believing that 5 out of every 100 users here is a piece of shit.

Considering 51 out of every 100 Americans are, we're still much better than the general population.
View Quote

I like your dim view on humanity

I'd say 75 out of 100 Americans are stealing oxygen.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:51:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By disparcher91:

Safelite repair, Safelite replace... easier and cheaper to replace the windshield
View Quote

What? No, 15 minutes and about 100 bucks to replace a car door glass. pop the door panel, pull remaining bolts and/or grommet, replace glass, vacuum up tine cubes of tempered glass, trim panel back on. Done.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:52:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tgmr05] [#41]
Edit missed quote
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:53:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By BCPVP:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:

Meh, if anything, he should just be worried about bringing justice to those who attempted to overthrow the government and rebuilding the country to a stronger more unified nation.

That will make the rioters and dems more angry due to their deep rooted anti American spirit but it is the right way out of this.

Allow the police and NG to continue pushing these people off the streets and enforce curfews.

The left is trying to drive down his support and create chaos in the run up to an election.

The polls are pushing a narrative that "see, chaos works".
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By jwalk138:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:54:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By JamesP81:

I suspect it's more "Karen" than silent majority.  Karen is fickle and without rationality, but when her nail salon gets torched and her friends roughed up by rioters, she's going to be willing to do almost anything to make that stop, including using the main force of the army if that's what it takes.
View Quote
But first I'll bet she calls the police.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:54:32 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes
Thought about making this question a thread.....

How many of you guys are prepared to burn America to the ground if Trump loses in November...?

The fact is America is going to burn again in November is Trump gets re elected, but what I want to know is if our side has the same conviction, and burn it to the ground mentality as the left when we sense we're being fucked by the system.

Exactly. "Burning it to the ground" is not what we do.

When it comes to it, what our side will do will look a lot like Virginia back on Jan 20th.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:55:02 PM EDT
[#47]

Could a pallet jack not manage that? Not trying to nitpick but it would give them a little more flexibility in carriage
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

Those are still palletized with shipping bands. That took a forklift to unload. That shouldn’t be hard to track. I’d imagine there are detectives calling or visiting the Acme brick or other brick sale locations.
And bricks are color specific so there’s more of a breadcrumb trail.

They’re not sitting on chocks or pallets.
How are you going to get it through those holes 2 bricks high?
Not a standard manual jack. I guess an electric one with forklift blades would work.
And then who owns one of those and a Tailgate lift equipped truck?
There’s a trail there.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:55:07 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

A couple years ago there was a Bruce Lee vs Mike Tyson poll that was virtually even.

Had to find it in webarchive to see the poll:
http://web.archive.org/web/20140817215611/http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1655507_.html&page=1

Seriously, there are a lot of shitposters, or a lot of idiots, or people who would have hanging/dimpled chads on their ballots in Florida.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:55:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
Going to assume you have never used one:

-max weight is less than fork lift, they tend to break, warp, or fail with too much, that's BRICK not rice.
-is that pallet up on a curb? There's your answer right there
-getting a highly stacked (center of gravity is high) pallet like that off to a lift, then down, then off the lift means turning it sideways on the lift, lowering, turning sideways again to get off the lift (which isn't going to be flush with the ground) all while managing the momentum
-lift gates and lifts are typically for smaller carts, guys using hand trucks, and stuff like that

That would be both a very difficult and stupid drop off job with a pallet jack, and it would have to be one hell of a lift gate.

That said, there is a bunch of bricks missing that could mean mishandling during delivery.
View Quote
Roughly how much does that weigh?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:55:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
He could say something like this.

"My fellow Americans, I have directed the Department of Justice to impartially investigate the incident with the Minneapolis Police Department and George Floyd. A thorough investigation will be conducted and the evidence gathered will be presented to the US State Attorney. Furthermore, I fully respect the rights of the law abiding exercising their 1st Amendment rights in a peaceful manner. The public has the right to be concerned about a violation and abuse of one's civil rights under the color of the law. But the rioters, looters, and vandals destroying private property, businesses, and communities have no place and will not be given quarter.

As such, in accordance with the powers vested in me, I am enacting the following under the legal authority of this office. The State National Guards are hereby Federalized and Active Duty elements of the military are being sent to all rioting. Additionally, Federal Law Enforcement is being sent to supplement Local and State Agencies. We as a country must balance freedom with order. The freedoms of the people to go about their day, conduct their business, and be free from acts of violence must be preserved. The law abiding will not be victimized by social predators. Any criminal activity related to the rioting will be fully investigated and the proper charges will be filed. We will have law and order.

Again, the 1st Amendment must be protected and I encourage the citizenry to practice it in peaceful manners. But any wanton destruction and violence will be prosecuted the the full extent of the law."

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AR15thur:
Bit concerned at the radio silence from the WH.  Maybe I should prefer it as Trump is not known for being the calming voice of reason.

Still, running as the 'law and order' guy can work, but that's harder case to make when you're the incumbent.
Well looks like Trump is awake.

He really needs to address the nation instead of tweet stupid shit.

The second he opens his mouth on TV every word will be misconstrued and picked apart.

I'd prefer he say something too but what's there to say? It's a state issue and they have to call on the NG
He could say something like this.

"My fellow Americans, I have directed the Department of Justice to impartially investigate the incident with the Minneapolis Police Department and George Floyd. A thorough investigation will be conducted and the evidence gathered will be presented to the US State Attorney. Furthermore, I fully respect the rights of the law abiding exercising their 1st Amendment rights in a peaceful manner. The public has the right to be concerned about a violation and abuse of one's civil rights under the color of the law. But the rioters, looters, and vandals destroying private property, businesses, and communities have no place and will not be given quarter.

As such, in accordance with the powers vested in me, I am enacting the following under the legal authority of this office. The State National Guards are hereby Federalized and Active Duty elements of the military are being sent to all rioting. Additionally, Federal Law Enforcement is being sent to supplement Local and State Agencies. We as a country must balance freedom with order. The freedoms of the people to go about their day, conduct their business, and be free from acts of violence must be preserved. The law abiding will not be victimized by social predators. Any criminal activity related to the rioting will be fully investigated and the proper charges will be filed. We will have law and order.

Again, the 1st Amendment must be protected and I encourage the citizenry to practice it in peaceful manners. But any wanton destruction and violence will be prosecuted the the full extent of the law."

Ain’t nobody you won’t lecture, eh.
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top