Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:39:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:40:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

That's the beauty of this situation we are seeing unfolding daily now......the left doesn't give a fuck about eating it's own, and when you no longer have any whites or others to blame, than what the fuck are these zeros gonna do????
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Originally Posted By cwm1150:

I am sure their wonderful new chief will be able to resolve their problems. He is one of them don't ya know.

That's the beauty of this situation we are seeing unfolding daily now......the left doesn't give a fuck about eating it's own, and when you no longer have any whites or others to blame, than what the fuck are these zeros gonna do????

Gonna be a shit load of modern "Robespierre's", who won't know what hit themselves....
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:40:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:

I look forward to watching A&E's new program, Community Volunteer Social Justice Services Live and seeing a White Leftist Middle Age Spinster armed with a Liberal Arts Degree, a notebook, and an ego confront a Domestic Violence Scene with injured parties, a dead spouse, and a 6'2" violent drug addled blood covered male armed with a machete.

https://files.explosm.net/comics/zrzk.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:41:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

A small step in the right direction. Good.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A judge in Richmond has issued an injunction preventing Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s administration from removing an iconic statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee for the next 10 days.

The temporary injunction order issued Monday says the state is a party to a deed recorded in March 1890 whereby it accepted the statue, pedestal and ground they sit on and agreed to “faithfully guard” and “affectionately protect” them.

It is in the public interest to await resolution of the case on the merits prior to removal of the statue, the order says.

A small step in the right direction. Good.

Rioters won't GAF about the Judges decision.  They better have armed guards around that thing with permission to shoot!
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:41:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#5]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Damn you Kentucky!  Get your shit together and quit voting in Democrat Governors
View Quote

I'll admit that I'm not well versed on Kentucky politics, but how in the big blue fuck does Kentucky have a democratic governor?
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:41:43 PM EDT
[#6]

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A judge in Richmond has issued an injunction preventing Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s administration from removing an iconic statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee for the next 10 days.

The temporary injunction order issued Monday says the state is a party to a deed recorded in March 1890 whereby it accepted the statue, pedestal and ground they sit on and agreed to “faithfully guard” and “affectionately protect” them.

It is in the public interest to await resolution of the case on the merits prior to removal of the statue, the order says.

View Quote

It looks like there is at least one gentleman on the bench in the south still upholding his honor.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:42:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:
Portland still going strong.  They blocked the interstate.

View Quote
I-84 is always blocked, usually with cars, but the effect is the same.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:42:22 PM EDT
[#8]

I look forward to watching A&E's new program, Community Volunteer Social Justice Services Live and seeing a White Leftist Middle Age Spinster armed with a Liberal Arts Degree, a notebook, and an ego confront a Domestic Violence Scene with injured parties, a dead spouse, and a 6'2" violent drug addled blood covered male armed with a machete.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:45:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By mort:
I-84 is always blocked, usually with cars, but the effect is the same.
View Quote

They must have a death wish to always want to play on the highways like that.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:47:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Fuck Bill Maher. With a rusty metal cactus. IDGAF what he says now or in the future. He could get red-pilled and donate his entire fortune to the RNC and would still piss on his fucking shoes if we were standing in line at Starbucks together.

Whew. I feel better now.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By EOTWAWKI:
Bill must atone for his sins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0q2ZR4nBuE
Fuck Bill Maher. With a rusty metal cactus. IDGAF what he says now or in the future. He could get red-pilled and donate his entire fortune to the RNC and would still piss on his fucking shoes if we were standing in line at Starbucks together.

Whew. I feel better now.

I just enjoy watching him shit on the crazies every once in awhile. Everything else he can stuff it, fucking hypocrite.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:51:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Did not see this posted. LinkedIn has anonymous Q&A about current events and Ray Charles could see what was coming.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/linkedin-staffers-go-all-lives-matter-during-dumpster-fire-meeting-on-racism

Earlier this week, the career networking website announced that it would hold a virtual global town hall to address the nationwide social unrest sparked by the Minneapolis police killing of George Floyd. The meeting was billed as an event to discuss racial inequality by “reflecting on our own biases, practicing allyship, and intentionally driving equitable actions.”
View Quote

Here are some of the sane responses...

“As a non-minority, all this talk makes me feel like I am supposed to feel guilty of my skin color. I feel like I should let someone less qualified fill my position. Is that ok? It appears that I am a prisoner of my birth,” one commenter wrote. “This is not what Martin Luther King Jr. would have wanted for anyone.”

“I believe giving any racial group privilege over others in a zero sum game would not get any support by others. Any thoughts on hurting others while giving privileges with the rosy name called diversity?” read another employee comment.

“George’s killers need to be tried according to law. But how can hiring more minorities into manager roles and C-suite positions address cop racism? I thought hiring at LinkedIn is based on merit alone.”

Other LinkedIn staff went further, complaining in the comments that police violence against white people was undercovered, and attempting to pivot the conversation to black-on-black crime instead.

“Blacks kill blacks at 50 times the rate that whites kill blacks. Usually it is the result of gang violence in the inner city. Where is the outcry?” one commenter said, echoing a common anti-BLM talking point deflecting from concerns about state violence against the black community.

“This tragic incident that happened to George Floyd happened exactly the same to Tony Timpa (white man) by Dallas cops in 2016, and no one seemed to care then,” another employee wrote.There were no out cry for justice in his case. Why? Should we not want justice for all?”

“Do we all understand that racial prejudice is about EVERYONE and can go any direction?” wrote another. “Racial prejudice is rampant in tech companies. As a white person, I’ve experienced it from people of other races too.”
View Quote

REEEEEEEEE...

The comments were immediately met with outrage from numerous other LinkedIn staffers, who called the comments disturbing and racist.

One employee described the Q&A as a “dumpster fire,” while another called it an “epic fail.” A staffer who identified as black said the comments had “absolutely destroyed me.”

“I do not feel safe working at this company in a place where I was already uncomfortable with the treatment I’ve received on my OWN team since I started,” wrote one employee. “This is so sad.”

“There are some extremely offensive comments here that go completely against the spirit of what this is intended for,” another added. “I am COMPLETELY shocked by some of these racist comments from my fellow employees. I am thoroughly disgusted!”

“The racism at LinkedIn really came out in the Q&A section!” a third staffer quipped.
View Quote

Boss is embarrassed, no more anonymous all hands calls.

After The Daily Beast reached out for comment, CEO Ryan Roslansky shared a note addressing employee complaints about the comments, which he said were “appalling” and “offensive.” He said that the presenters were not able to see some of the comments in real time, and acknowledged that granting anonymity on the question form allowed some staff to “add offensive comments without accountability.”

“We require members on our platform to have real identities and we will not allow anonymous questions in all hands meetings in the future,” he said. “I said it in the Company Group yesterday, and I will say it again, we are not and will not be a company or platform where racism or hateful speech is allowed.”
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:58:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By GMZ:
Did not see this posted. LinkedIn has anonymous Q&A about current events and Ray Charles could see what was coming.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/linkedin-staffers-go-all-lives-matter-during-dumpster-fire-meeting-on-racism

REEEEEEEEE...

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif
View All Quotes

Earlier this week, the career networking website announced that it would hold a virtual global town hall to address the nationwide social unrest sparked by the Minneapolis police killing of George Floyd. The meeting was billed as an event to discuss racial inequality by “reflecting on our own biases, practicing allyship, and intentionally driving equitable actions.”

“As a non-minority, all this talk makes me feel like I am supposed to feel guilty of my skin color. I feel like I should let someone less qualified fill my position. Is that ok? It appears that I am a prisoner of my birth,” one commenter wrote. “This is not what Martin Luther King Jr. would have wanted for anyone.”

“I believe giving any racial group privilege over others in a zero sum game would not get any support by others. Any thoughts on hurting others while giving privileges with the rosy name called diversity?” read another employee comment.

“George’s killers need to be tried according to law. But how can hiring more minorities into manager roles and C-suite positions address cop racism? I thought hiring at LinkedIn is based on merit alone.”

Other LinkedIn staff went further, complaining in the comments that police violence against white people was undercovered, and attempting to pivot the conversation to black-on-black crime instead.

“Blacks kill blacks at 50 times the rate that whites kill blacks. Usually it is the result of gang violence in the inner city. Where is the outcry?” one commenter said, echoing a common anti-BLM talking point deflecting from concerns about state violence against the black community.

“This tragic incident that happened to George Floyd happened exactly the same to Tony Timpa (white man) by Dallas cops in 2016, and no one seemed to care then,” another employee wrote.There were no out cry for justice in his case. Why? Should we not want justice for all?”

“Do we all understand that racial prejudice is about EVERYONE and can go any direction?” wrote another. “Racial prejudice is rampant in tech companies. As a white person, I’ve experienced it from people of other races too.”

REEEEEEEEE...

The comments were immediately met with outrage from numerous other LinkedIn staffers, who called the comments disturbing and racist.

One employee described the Q&A as a “dumpster fire,” while another called it an “epic fail.” A staffer who identified as black said the comments had “absolutely destroyed me.”

“I do not feel safe working at this company in a place where I was already uncomfortable with the treatment I’ve received on my OWN team since I started,” wrote one employee. “This is so sad.”

“There are some extremely offensive comments here that go completely against the spirit of what this is intended for,” another added. “I am COMPLETELY shocked by some of these racist comments from my fellow employees. I am thoroughly disgusted!”

“The racism at LinkedIn really came out in the Q&A section!” a third staffer quipped.

After The Daily Beast reached out for comment, CEO Ryan Roslansky shared a note addressing employee complaints about the comments, which he said were “appalling” and “offensive.” He said that the presenters were not able to see some of the comments in real time, and acknowledged that granting anonymity on the question form allowed some staff to “add offensive comments without accountability.”

“We require members on our platform to have real identities and we will not allow anonymous questions in all hands meetings in the future,” he said. “I said it in the Company Group yesterday, and I will say it again, we are not and will not be a company or platform where racism or hateful speech is allowed.”

Every chance you get!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:02:04 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

He was just doing the job the rioters didn't want to do.

Part and parcel of living city life. Amirite?
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:03:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By HTHF:

We need peace sign patches on Hawaiian shirt print backgrounds. Also morale patches with a MLK silhouette, again on a Hawaiian shirt print. The left will vnever get it, it's about values, morals, right and wrong, work ethic for conservatives. We don't care about skin color!
View Quote

Lol is the MLK ideation before or after the prostitutes and communist leanings??
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:04:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Suspect accused of killing retired police captain once got 7-year prison sentence but didn’t serve o
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:06:12 AM EDT
[#16]

REEEEEEEEE...

View Quote

LinkedIn is full of virtue signalling attention whores anyway.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:09:02 AM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:

NC speedway attracts thousands after calling gathering a ‘protest’

A sign from management outside the speedway said, “This Event is held in Peaceful Protest of Injustice and Inequality Everywhere.”

The Alamance County Sheriff’s Office said it is “evaluating the events.”

Awesome!

I was saying some churches in CA should start holding Sunday protests instead of services (since they aren't allowed to have services but protests of 100 or less are OK)
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:12:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Which page was this covered? I’m behind
Why was Churchill's statue defaced? | Black Lives Matter protest
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:15:58 AM EDT
[#19]

REEEEEEEEE...

View All Quotes

REEEEEEEEE...

Between this and the shitshow that was Reddit's AMA with a representative of BLM, I think even many left of center people are going "hey, wait just a minute here".
It would be delicious irony to have all this craziness turned overreach backfire spectacularly.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:19:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Bill must atone for his sins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0q2ZR4nBuE
View Quote

Yeah, that didn't age well.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:21:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
Which page was this covered? I’m behind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NozCqarw_BE
View Quote

Haben sie ihren verdammten Verstand verloren?
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:24:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

Between this and the shitshow that was Reddit's AMA with a representative of BLM, I think even many left of center people are going "hey, wait just a minute here".
It would be delicious irony to have all this craziness turned overreach backfire spectacularly.
View Quote

I think the polling was horrible for the dems thats why the riots went away and the protests calmed the fuck down. Why they are also backing up from defunding the police.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:25:10 AM EDT
[#23]

Nope.... I haven't and I worked IA and went after crooked mother fuckers. @AROKIE
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

15 years of law enforcement here, I have sinced moved on from it. (my father was Oklahoma highway patrol troop commander, retired. my son is also an officer with local agency). but you wont get the same sorta condescending answers from me as i look down my nose at you.  no offense to you miami_jbt, but i do think you are taking the thin blue line alittle much. believe me i know your job is difficult especially this day and age. but you are a civilian just like these folks here. People have every right to question and state facts without being told you dont know what you are talking about. EVERY officer has seen or been apart of shady arrests, shady charges. BS traffic stops and using the code book to scrounge up reasons for search and seizures. Miami_jbt you cannot say you havnt. you dont have to respond, I know you would have some type of defensive response as i would have few years back.  Police agencies are finally being called onto the carpet regarding this very issue and its been long over do.  So take these questions and statements from "civilians" (just like you) and learn from everyones point of view... all this Ive said is true even before the BLM protests and riots.

Miami_jbt you may very wel be an upstandning officer and i do not doubt that as ive seen your posts for many years here. I respect you as a fellow officer but hiding behind the thin blue line to not answer someone with an out reaching and inviting answer to help explain to someone more on how and what its like to be apart of this career makes us look worse. we are not over anyone, we act like we are above and better than society but our actions have a direct effect on how and why society looks at us in a dim to dark light.  we have all but lost complete respect from our fellow civilians. Law enforcement needs to stop acting and stop structuring agency polices like we are above everyone else.

Nope.... I haven't and I worked IA and went after crooked mother fuckers. @AROKIE

@Miami_JBT   Ill take your word my man. I do have to ask you what is your opinion on some of the new policies that some major depts. are enacting such as ratting out your partner who you have to trust with your life if they do do something out of line. maybe a choke hold after fighting some meth head for 15 mins in a ditch fighting to keep the guy from grabbing your weapon, lets say he did use a banned choke. do you advise your superiors? becoming known as a rat in your dept.  or do you look the other way and risk being fired? honest question that ive been speaking to others in the field about some new policies. Its a crazy and very difficult time to be an officer today. I can honestly say that i am happy that i left the job.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:25:13 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:25:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Social distancing at LA Protest

Video
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:34:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Anyone noted the strong censorship of all the live feeds?

At first I couldn't find them unless I navigated directly to them, using links from this thread. Even searching for channels/feed titles was not working.

Now, the actual channels are gone... Such as zero gamer, and rocketeergaming is not streaming.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:36:34 AM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JAD762:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/86713/3325FE75-85AB-4EB0-AD65-3E63125EB6FB_jpe-1453536.JPG

Am I going to hell for laughing at that?  That's almost as good as the Mazel Tov cocktail one.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:39:03 AM EDT
[#28]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/1zvslystz4-7.gif

If we could combine this attitude without bending the knee (to bullshit of any kind) & infuse it in the police force our country would be a much better place.
View All Quotes

15 years of law enforcement here, (my father was Oklahoma highway patrol troop comander, retired. my son is also an officer with local agency). you wont get the same sorta condescending answers from me, no offense to you miami_jbt, but i do think you are taking the thin blue line alittle much. believe me i know your job is difficult especially this day and age. but you are a civilian just like these folks here. People have every right to question and state facts without being told you dont know what you are talking about. EVERY officer has seen or been apart of shady arrests, shady charges. BS traffic stops and using the code book to scrounge up reasons for search and seizures. Miami_jbt you cannot say you havnt. you dont have to respond, I know you would have some type of defensive response as i would have few years back.  Police agencies are finally being called onto the carpet regarding this very issue and its been long over do.  So take these questions and statements from "civilians" (just like you) and learn from everyones point of view... all this Ive said is true even before the BLM protests and riots.

Miami_jbt you may very wel be an upstandning officer and i do not doubt that as ive seen your posts for many years here. I respect you as a fellow officer but hiding behind the thin blue line to not answer someone with an out reaching and inviting answer to help explain to someone more on how and what its like to be apart of this career makes us look worse. we are not over anyone, we act like we are above and better than society but our actions have a direct effect on how and why society looks at us in a dim to dark light.  we have all but lost complete respect from our fellow civilians. Law enforcement needs to stop acting and stop structuring agency polices like we are above everyone else.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/1zvslystz4-7.gif

If we could combine this attitude without bending the knee (to bullshit of any kind) & infuse it in the police force our country would be a much better place.

it sure would, we do not need to "surrender". but we do need to rethink how we police our communities. We damn sure do not need to disarm or take away from our officers who risk everything every single day they go to work. we have dug ourselves a very deep hole, and getting out of that hole is going to take a metric shit ton to convince society that law enforcement is still very much needed in todays society. I dont have the right answers on how to get out of that hole. But change is needed. It didnt take riots and all this to convince me. Ive known this for years, I could see society's view towards law enforcement corrode many years ago when i worked in the field. but now our communities are burning and it wont take a conviction of 4 officers to fix this. we have a very very tough road ahead for us all, not just law enforcement.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:40:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#29]
Reporting on additional Antifa communications channel

Gotcha
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:44:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:45:15 AM EDT
[#31]

Weaponized Autism strikes again!!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:47:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:49:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Free health care?   Albinos line up.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:50:47 AM EDT
[#34]

White boys, white boys
Watcha gonna do?
Watcha gonna do when they come for you?
White boys, white boys...

BOPS is filmed before a live studio audience!
View Quote

funny / not funny.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:51:46 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

that's fantastic
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:52:50 AM EDT
[#36]

let the memes flow....right on!
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:57:37 AM EDT
[#37]

The part I underlined is a load of BS.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mamasboy:
Originally Posted By norseman1:

So I need to take a test and become a LEO before I can point out how corrupt and shitty some folks are who wear a badge?

Justine Damond ring a bell? Thin blue line did a wonderful job of culling the stupid from their ranks that time. As I recall, union circled their wagons pretty good and were dragged into court kicking and screaming.
@norseman1

Yes, in FL you have to take a State Exam to become certified and you can only take the exam after completing an average of 850-900 credited training hours at the Police Academy covering civics, law, use of force, first aid, vehicle operations, firearms, defensive tactics, Constitutional issues, judicial policy, etc.... prior to that, you have to have a background check done to be admitted to the Academy and you have to take the CJSTC required CJBAT test and they have one specifically for Law Enforcement and another for Corrections.

Nothing is stopping you right now.... go to the Miami-Dade School of Justice and sign up and self sponsor yourself through the Academy. They're located at 11380 N.W. 27th Avenue Miami, FL 33167 and are open right now.

So I can be orderd to stand and watch riots and looting and have my hands tied?

15 years of law enforcement here, I have sinced moved on from it. (my father was Oklahoma highway patrol troop commander, retired. my son is also an officer with local agency). but you wont get the same sorta condescending answers from me as i look down my nose at you.  no offense to you miami_jbt, but i do think you are taking the thin blue line alittle much. believe me i know your job is difficult especially this day and age. but you are a civilian just like these folks here. People have every right to question and state facts without being told you dont know what you are talking about. EVERY officer has seen or been apart of shady arrests, shady charges. BS traffic stops and using the code book to scrounge up reasons for search and seizures. Miami_jbt you cannot say you havnt. you dont have to respond, I know you would have some type of defensive response as i would have few years back.  Police agencies are finally being called onto the carpet regarding this very issue and its been long over do.  So take these questions and statements from "civilians" (just like you) and learn from everyones point of view... all this Ive said is true even before the BLM protests and riots.

The part I underlined is a load of BS.

i used to be the same way, I would defend my fellow officers actions with my life because they are my family.  my statement said either seen or been apart of.  Its known that a tool in our toolbox is to use very gray line BS to either stop a car or use some BS tactic to search.. so you would have to try very hard to convince me otherwise. Im not here to bash law enforcement, I have very much earned the right to speak out.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:57:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:
Anyone noted the strong censorship of all the live feeds?

At first I couldn't find them unless I navigated directly to them, using links from this thread. Even searching for channels/feed titles was not working.

Now, the actual channels are gone... Such as zero gamer, and rocketeergaming is not streaming.
View Quote

we noticed.  the revolution will NOT be televised.   the narrative must be controlled.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:03:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

Awesome!

I was saying some churches in CA should start holding Sunday protests instead of services (since they aren't allowed to have services but protests of 100 or less are OK)
View Quote

Instead of a Birthday party, we're gonna protest, that I'm a year older...
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:04:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:04:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Vid of Seattle guy turning himself in

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:14:32 AM EDT
[#42]

If anyone gets into the RVA one send me an invitation
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 2:01:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
Which page was this covered? I’m behind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NozCqarw_BE
View Quote

Churchill did more to fight Genocidal Racists then any punk ass that defaced his monument.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 2:12:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Vid of Seattle guy turning himself in

View Quote
waiving the gun around and shouting as he ran towards the police probably would not have turned out as well.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 2:47:51 AM EDT
[#45]
So, are the riots over?
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 3:12:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Regrouping,Reformulating,also, the adderall wore off
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 3:35:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pcsutton] [#47]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 3:39:00 AM EDT
[#48]

Six blocks of downtown Seattle as well as the police precinct have been seized and declared an autonomous zone, Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club is also reportedly down there armed.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 3:49:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By eesmith:

Six blocks of downtown Seattle as well as the police precinct have been seized and declared an autonomous zone, Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club is also reportedly down there armed.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/DFF80817-76E0-4F46-8B0B-A911A0178895_jpe-1453854.JPG
View Quote
These guys appear to be trying to prevent people getting beaten and shit. A couple are veterans.

I had no idea shit had devolved so far in Seattle, but I'm not surprised.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 4:01:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Isenhelm] [#50]
Look at all the American surrender right at home in American cities.

Unbelievable

Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top