Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 9:36:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Belarus to Kyiv is only 237 miles. Staging small tactical nukes from this distance would only give you 3-5 minutes to kiss your ass goodbye.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 9:36:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Meh.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 9:55:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I mean, if you are already have an active warrant for war crimes and the US says regime change is the only satisfactory outcome.... why not?
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 9:59:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I mean, if you are already have an active warrant for war crimes and the US says regime change is the only satisfactory outcome.... why not?
View Quote
The US has not called for regime change.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 10:01:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They already have missiles that can hit any spot on the globe from deep inside Russia. I don't see how it matters where they put a few tactical nukes.
View Quote

Just because it rustles a lot of jimmies.  lol
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 10:10:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Someone should "mention" GLCM's to Poland..............just to rustle some jimmies
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 10:37:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh. That's right. It was a gaffe that they circled.back to clarify after Biden called for regime change and then Macron and others lost thier shit about it.

So.. regime change, but not really, but yes really.

Either way. I was making the point that after you've hit a certain point, why wouldn't you play the tactical.nuke repositioning card to stoke fear.

Link Posted: 3/25/2023 10:40:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Don't worry, we will solve this by sending 50 billion more to Ukraine and depleting the SPR more.
View Quote

Probably Pootie Poots real strategy...kinda like Jim Cramer manipulating the stock market.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 11:03:26 PM EDT
[#10]
So what?
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 10:49:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Putin defends tactical nuclear weapons move

See how Putin defended tactical nuclear weapons move
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 1:29:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Xi Jinping and 'dear friend' Putin agree that 'change is coming' in final exchange in Moscow

Xi Jinping and ''dear friend'' Putin agree that ''change is coming'' in final exchange in Moscow
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 1:32:03 PM EDT
[#13]
SEND MORE BULLIONS!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 1:34:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, I guess it's time to give them back all the former Eastern Bloc countries that became fully autonomous State Democracies; JUST TO BE SAFE.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 1:49:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well, I guess it's time to give them back all the former Eastern Bloc countries that became fully autonomous State Democracies; JUST TO BE SAFE.
View Quote
I mean I think to be truly safe, Alaska too. It used to be theirs.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 1:58:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They already have missiles that can hit any spot on the globe from deep inside Russia. I don't see how it matters where they put a few tactical nukes.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm sure smashed potatos will retaliate by imposing more oil drilling restrictions in the US.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 2:06:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Going to?

He's definitely already got nukes there...
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 2:35:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Part of Russia is the Kaliningrad Oblast - a bit of "Russia" between Poland & Lithuania on the Baltic Sea. It used to be known as Königsberg until after the end of WWII & Germany being crushed in 1945.

As "Russian" territory, Putin can forward deploy all the nuclear weapons it wants as "Russia".

However, if the Russians are now doing "This Territory used to belong to US so now we're taking it back" to the Ukrainians, then the Russians might find the Germans may have an opinion to play that same game too
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 2:37:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Texashomeserver thread
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:06:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Russia’s Putin to Deploy Tactical Nukes in Belarus | VOANews
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

T T T ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

T T T ?

This.  Time To Target.

There are several simulations that show an escalating nuclear confrontation.  Western Russia will be destroyed by the fallout from its' own nukes in Ukraine and Europe.

A small tactical nuke, delivered far enough south in Ukraine will not send enough fallout far enough to get into Russia or Europe.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:15:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wrong.

Biden did, as said a few posts down. Plus, look at what’s happened to some dictators in the last few decades. He could only come to the conclusion that’s what the West wants. Except this time we aren’t dealing with Saddam. We are dealing with a tyrant with the largest nuclear arsenal in the world. What could go wrong?
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#25]
 Changes nothing.  Maybe if Belarus has a revolution, those nukes will belong to the new government or get sold to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:48:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 3:15:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 2:45:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Russia has detained a WSJ journalist. WH holding a press briefing.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top