BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 2:39:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Boeing could have made starling, faster and cheaper. They could have launched it on SLS. They just didn't want to. They respect stargazers in this country.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/11/2020 2:57:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Scratch45:

That is an interesting thought.  Not sure if that is what we will see happen, but I like it  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By turbo_infidel:
Breaking the incentive to live in the cities is for me one of the biggest draws..

drones delivering supplies to my remote compound as I commute in my Personal flying vehicle are all things that will be made possible by this technology..

In this future the convince of living in a city will be moot, political power will shift to more rural areas as people find a better future outside the wire.

That is an interesting thought.  Not sure if that is what we will see happen, but I like it  

Im holding out hope....
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 3:23:41 PM EDT
[#3]
The stargazers bitching and moaning are Luddites.  

Want a spacefaring humanity?  Want the entire species to not be wiped out by a single fucking asteroid that sooner or later is going to happen?  

There are steps to reaching that.  You can't have a 20th century night sky in an advanced civilization capable of spanning planets.  

Let's turn off all the electricity too, so that our night sky remains the way they want it.

Humanity's doom is people like this, the "everything should stay the same" crowd.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 3:31:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Aside from being an eyesore for stargazers.

Will it put AT&T out of business?
If successful, what do you think the impact will be?

Network access pretty much anywhere on the planet will be a gamechanger in ways that we can not even predict.

But I would like to hear predictions  

EDIT
Everyone in this thread be like "I can have access in remote areas".  I know.  That is what STARLINK if for.
After that obvious, what are the implications or ramifications?

For instance, it could end state controlled media in countries like China and Best Korea
View Quote
Unless they have figured out how to make their signal go faster than the speed of light it will not be very fast.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 3:38:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By hugh1:
 Unless they have figured out how to make their signal go faster than the speed of light it will not be very fast.
View All Quotes
Aside from being an eyesore for stargazers.

Will it put AT&T out of business?
If successful, what do you think the impact will be?

Network access pretty much anywhere on the planet will be a gamechanger in ways that we can not even predict.

But I would like to hear predictions  

EDIT
Everyone in this thread be like "I can have access in remote areas".  I know.  That is what STARLINK if for.
After that obvious, what are the implications or ramifications?

For instance, it could end state controlled media in countries like China and Best Korea
 Unless they have figured out how to make their signal go faster than the speed of light it will not be very fast.

You should look up the terms "LEO satellites," "VLEO satellites," and "HTS" or "high-throughput satellites."

Starlink should be plenty fast with low latency. These are not the legacy geostationary satellites any longer.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 3:47:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 3:48:56 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

Interesting look at Phase 1 Starlink Latency.
Using ground relays with Starlink
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 3:59:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Orion_Shall_Rise:
Yes. Problem is it will make the internet musk's to control.

And he could end up controlling solar batteries and panels... And transportation through his tunnel company.... And space...

Will he be a benevolent or evil demigod?
View Quote

Musk could go full supervillain and build a secret volcano fortress inside Olympus Mons and still pale in evilness next to ATT, Verizon, and Spectrum.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:04:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I think it's a good idea, but I always picture the space around earth starting to look like it did in Wall-E.

Jay
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:08:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Aside from being an eyesore for stargazers.

Will it put AT&T out of business?
If successful, what do you think the impact will be?

Network access pretty much anywhere on the planet will be a gamechanger in ways that we can not even predict.

But I would like to hear predictions  

EDIT
Everyone in this thread be like "I can have access in remote areas".  I know.  That is what STARLINK if for.
After that obvious, what are the implications or ramifications?

For instance, it could end state controlled media in countries like China and Best Korea
View Quote

It will change things, eventually.  May take a while.

I don't think it's going to obsolete fiber optic landline infrastructure.  There are some applications for which network performance is paramount, and there is no wireless signal that will ever compete with fiber optic connections in terms of bandwidth and low latency.

With that being said, MOST applications are not that performance sensitive.  Given that the altitude that Starlink orbits at only induces something like 5ms of latency, I would expect it to put a hurting on terrestrial cellular infrastructure, eventually.  My understanding is that the initial rollout is for data only, but in modern telecommunications voice and data are one in the same at this point.  It's blindingly obvious to run mobile phone service through it once the details for doing that are dealt with, the biggest one being a small enough transceiver to fit into a modern cell phone that communicate with a 'cell tower' at 400 miles altitude.

The use case for internet for the average home user is such that Starlink will be completely sufficient.  Gamers and people who like to go fast will still use fiber or cable.  So will data centers, or anyone doing anything that involves large data transfer or needs as low latency as possible.  Many businesses will still use VOIP and data landline service through fiber.  Other businesses, however, are likely to opt for Starlink instead especially if they aren't hosting anything on premise.  If it's affordable, I'm considering getting Starlink as a secondary internet connection for all my office locations.  Besides failover and redundancy, I'm likely to also route my remote admin tools through it, since it'll be impervious to things like natural disaster.  As long as my building is standing and there is a power source, I'll have access.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:10:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By compulynx:

Not only that, but if they have only a .5% failure rate, that still means 500 satelites dropping out of the sky onto who knows what! I have not heard that talked about much.
View Quote

They completely burn up on re-entry.  The satellites are not that big, something like the size of the top of your desk.  There's a reason a single Falcon 9 can deploy 60 of them in a single launch.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:12:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Flysc:

I dont know anything about speed trades, but I found that laser com interlink aspect of Musk's sky grid to be fascinating. I do know broadcast bandwidth is sliced, diced,fooled and multiplexed to get a ton of shit on highly regulated frequency allotment. A brother of mine works for Verizon. Whoever thought up that sidestep with lasers was brilliant. Also seems hard to hack/interfere with seeing access is 500 miles up. 
View Quote

Practically impossible, and not because of the distance.  Lasers are directional.  The only way to 'tap' the signal (which will be encrypted anyway) is to place a transceiver between two Starlink birds and physically intercept the laser.  That would be extremely obvious to 'mission control' for Starlink and would likely generate an instance response.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:14:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By RAL:

Yeah don't be off target. Whoops! Dayton, OH just got fried!
View Quote

Unless we want to be on target.  Oops, sorry about that big swath right through downtown Beijing.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:16:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By JamesP81:

It will change things, eventually.  May take a while.

I don't think it's going to obsolete fiber optic landline infrastructure.  There are some applications for which network performance is paramount, and there is no wireless signal that will ever compete with fiber optic connections in terms of bandwidth and low latency.

With that being said, MOST applications are not that performance sensitive.  Given that the altitude that Starlink orbits at only induces something like 5ms of latency, I would expect it to put a hurting on terrestrial cellular infrastructure, eventually.  My understanding is that the initial rollout is for data only, but in modern telecommunications voice and data are one in the same at this point.  It's blindingly obvious to run mobile phone service through it once the details for doing that are dealt with, the biggest one being a small enough transceiver to fit into a modern cell phone that communicate with a 'cell tower' at 400 miles altitude.

The use case for internet for the average home user is such that Starlink will be completely sufficient.  Gamers and people who like to go fast will still use fiber or cable.  So will data centers, or anyone doing anything that involves large data transfer or needs as low latency as possible.  Many businesses will still use VOIP and data landline service through fiber.  Other businesses, however, are likely to opt for Starlink instead especially if they aren't hosting anything on premise.  If it's affordable, I'm considering getting Starlink as a secondary internet connection for all my office locations.  Besides failover and redundancy, I'm likely to also route my remote admin tools through it, since it'll be impervious to things like natural disaster.  As long as my building is standing and there is a power source, I'll have access.
View All Quotes
Aside from being an eyesore for stargazers.

Will it put AT&T out of business?
If successful, what do you think the impact will be?

Network access pretty much anywhere on the planet will be a gamechanger in ways that we can not even predict.

But I would like to hear predictions  

EDIT
Everyone in this thread be like "I can have access in remote areas".  I know.  That is what STARLINK if for.
After that obvious, what are the implications or ramifications?

For instance, it could end state controlled media in countries like China and Best Korea

It will change things, eventually.  May take a while.

I don't think it's going to obsolete fiber optic landline infrastructure.  There are some applications for which network performance is paramount, and there is no wireless signal that will ever compete with fiber optic connections in terms of bandwidth and low latency.

With that being said, MOST applications are not that performance sensitive.  Given that the altitude that Starlink orbits at only induces something like 5ms of latency, I would expect it to put a hurting on terrestrial cellular infrastructure, eventually.  My understanding is that the initial rollout is for data only, but in modern telecommunications voice and data are one in the same at this point.  It's blindingly obvious to run mobile phone service through it once the details for doing that are dealt with, the biggest one being a small enough transceiver to fit into a modern cell phone that communicate with a 'cell tower' at 400 miles altitude.

The use case for internet for the average home user is such that Starlink will be completely sufficient.  Gamers and people who like to go fast will still use fiber or cable.  So will data centers, or anyone doing anything that involves large data transfer or needs as low latency as possible.  Many businesses will still use VOIP and data landline service through fiber.  Other businesses, however, are likely to opt for Starlink instead especially if they aren't hosting anything on premise.  If it's affordable, I'm considering getting Starlink as a secondary internet connection for all my office locations.  Besides failover and redundancy, I'm likely to also route my remote admin tools through it, since it'll be impervious to things like natural disaster.  As long as my building is standing and there is a power source, I'll have access.

I haven't read the technical details on the array, but I don't think they will be able to make them much smaller due to the frequency. I believe Starlink might be able to serve as the backhaul for a cell tower though, which would allow cell towers to go up in areas that were infeasible before, due to the cost of building data infrastructure.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:24:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

I haven't read the technical details on the array, but I don't think they will be able to make them much smaller due to the frequency. I believe Starlink might be able to serve as the backhaul for a cell tower though, which would allow cell towers to go up in areas that were infeasible before, due to the cost of building data infrastructure.
View Quote

I don't know shit about omni directional RF, so I'll defer to those who know.  There will, however, be a very great deal of pressure to tap the mobile phone market with this technology, so I'm going to say if it can be done, someone will puzzle it out.  There's too much money on the table to just ignore it.

The cellular backhaul is an interesting idea.  With a tower, which itself is not overly expensive, you can put as powerful a transceiver on it as you need.  Signal should be 24/7 solid.  

It's never going to put AT&T and Verizon out of business regardless.  Their worst case is they may have a new competitor for cell service a few decades from now.  But terrestrial fiber infrastructure is always going to be a thing for certain performance oriented applications, and AT&T/Verizon dominate that.  It's not going away.

Like I said, I'm hoping to have affordable secondary ISP service out of this on the business side.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:29:08 PM EDT
[#16]
I suppose they will be able to track every internet enabled device on earth - and every human, by extension.
View Quote

You mean like how it already is right now as we speak?
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:30:38 PM EDT
[#17]

I haven't read the technical details on the array, but I don't think they will be able to make them much smaller due to the frequency. I believe Starlink might be able to serve as the backhaul for a cell tower though, which would allow cell towers to go up in areas that were infeasible before, due to the cost of building data infrastructure.
View Quote

Has Musk ever said anything about a mobile terminal (I assume something like an Iridium phone)?
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:32:53 PM EDT
[#18]

And he could end up controlling solar batteries and panels... And transportation through his tunnel company.... And space...

View Quote

If he gets toasty in sure MI6 will send one of their 00 agents to take care of him.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:35:12 PM EDT
[#19]

They completely burn up on re-entry.  The satellites are not that big, something like the size of the top of your desk.  There's a reason a single Falcon 9 can deploy 60 of them in a single launch.
View Quote

They are around 8' x 4' and weigh about 600 pounds.

Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:35:32 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Yeah but at least every town will have a hammock district.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:37:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Those proposed 40,000 satellites all have reflective solar panels. I'm looking forward to 24 hours of sunlight in a day.  Think of all we can accomplish with a full day's span of daylight.   
View Quote

It will be fun to have little discs of dim light wondering all over
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:52:54 PM EDT
[#22]

I don't know shit about omni directional RF, so I'll defer to those who know.  There will, however, be a very great deal of pressure to tap the mobile phone market with this technology, so I'm going to say if it can be done, someone will puzzle it out.  There's too much money on the table to just ignore it.

The cellular backhaul is an interesting idea.  With a tower, which itself is not overly expensive, you can put as powerful a transceiver on it as you need.  Signal should be 24/7 solid.  

It's never going to put AT&T and Verizon out of business regardless.  Their worst case is they may have a new competitor for cell service a few decades from now.  But terrestrial fiber infrastructure is always going to be a thing for certain performance oriented applications, and AT&T/Verizon dominate that.  It's not going away.

Like I said, I'm hoping to have affordable secondary ISP service out of this on the business side.
View All Quotes

I don't know shit about omni directional RF, so I'll defer to those who know.  There will, however, be a very great deal of pressure to tap the mobile phone market with this technology, so I'm going to say if it can be done, someone will puzzle it out.  There's too much money on the table to just ignore it.

The cellular backhaul is an interesting idea.  With a tower, which itself is not overly expensive, you can put as powerful a transceiver on it as you need.  Signal should be 24/7 solid.  

It's never going to put AT&T and Verizon out of business regardless.  Their worst case is they may have a new competitor for cell service a few decades from now.  But terrestrial fiber infrastructure is always going to be a thing for certain performance oriented applications, and AT&T/Verizon dominate that.  It's not going away.

Like I said, I'm hoping to have affordable secondary ISP service out of this on the business side.

It's not an omni directional transmission. It's a phased array operating in the X-band iirc. There are hard physical limits to how small you can make the receiver components. Which at the frequency is about the size of a pizza box

An older, but decent video on Starlink:

Why SpaceX is Making Starlink

Link Posted: 5/11/2020 5:02:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By dedreckon:

Has Musk ever said anything about a mobile terminal (I assume something like an Iridium phone)?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dedreckon:

Has Musk ever said anything about a mobile terminal (I assume something like an Iridium phone)?

The antenna/array is too large for something "phone-like" to carry around. The concept isn't really to replace cellphones or even sat phones.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 9:30:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By fatcat4620:

It will be fun to have little discs of dim light wondering all over
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fatcat4620:
Those proposed 40,000 satellites all have reflective solar panels. I'm looking forward to 24 hours of sunlight in a day.  Think of all we can accomplish with a full day's span of daylight.   

It will be fun to have little discs of dim light wondering all over

Except the existing generation of sats is invisible to the naked eye once they get to their operational altitude, and the new generation in production have a sun-shade, darkening coating, and the solar panel changes orientation, all so that it minimizes problems for visible-light astronomers. Radio astronomers might still have issues.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 10:30:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By redoubt:

Except the existing generation of sats is invisible to the naked eye once they get to their operational altitude, and the new generation in production have a sun-shade, darkening coating, and the solar panel changes orientation, all so that it minimizes problems for visible-light astronomers. Radio astronomers might still have issues.
View Quote

I don't think the coating worked out too well, at least i haven't heard anything more than sending one up with it but the shade and solar orientation should be all that's needed
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 10:53:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Boeing could have made starling, faster and cheaper. They could have launched it on SLS. They just didn't want to. They respect stargazers in this country.
View Quote

Go home, you are drunk.

Link Posted: 5/11/2020 11:00:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 11:02:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 11:02:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yes. Yes it might.
Right up until there is some bizarre Event in which space debris causes cascade failures. Rendering Earth orbit unusable.

View Quote
They are all LEO satellites, they only stay aloft because they are constantly maneuvering.  They each carry limited amounts of fuel when the fuel runs out, they fall into the atmosphere and due to their size, they burn up.  Thus no OMFGBBQ cascading space debris explosion.  But had you bothered to read anything at all about STARLINK you would know that your worries are unfounded.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 11:04:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I wouldn't mind having wifi a hundred miles out on The Gulf.
View Quote
This ^^^ I have XM Weather when I am out 90 miles but having the NOAA maps as overlays on my MFD would be awesome.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 11:04:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By wwace:
Starlink is being built for one simple reason.

Latency.

Lasers thru vacuum are faster than thru glass. 
View Quote

You're right about latency, and you're not wrong about vacuum vs. glass.

But the latency improvements aren't from going through a vacuum, they're from not being 22,000 miles up in geosync orbit.

Link Posted: 5/11/2020 11:04:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 11:05:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 11:08:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 11:17:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 11:17:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 11:19:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 11:24:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Paul:

So how much does this small engine part weight? 

The planet already gets hit with about 100 tons of meteors a year. Do you think these engine parts would add more or less than another 1000 pounds a year worth of falling material?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Obo2:

there is a small engine part that is suspected to be able to survive reentry. It's been talked about.

So how much does this small engine part weight? 

The planet already gets hit with about 100 tons of meteors a year. Do you think these engine parts would add more or less than another 1000 pounds a year worth of falling material?

Only the first 75 Starlinks have dense components that would reliably make it back to Earth. All of the later ones are designed to completely burn up.

https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/aerospace/satellites/spacex-claims-to-have-redesigned-its-starlink-satellites-to-eliminate-casualty-risks
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 11:28:41 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

His GF's music should be a hint

We appreciate power
Grimes - We Appreciate Power (Lyric Video)
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 11:41:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 11:43:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 11:44:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Blue_Devil_JD:
Boeing could have made starling, faster and cheaper. They could have launched it on SLS. They just didn’t want to. They respect stargazers in this country.
View Quote

So were suppose to stop technological advancement because you want to look at stars?

How about we make manned space travel so commonplace you can, um idk, actually hitch a ride into space and then do your star gazing?

nah that's for faggots, were gonna sit on our porch and look through our telescope. Got damn, it's people like this and democrats as to why were finally making real space progress again, when it should have been sooner.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 12:01:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Skynet?
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 12:09:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By GaryM:
No more escaping work and friends by "vacationing in the mountains". Tell your wife you are fishing with the guys? Yeah, she can still call to check up on you.
Guess you can say this will really limit being able to disconnect from the rest of the world.
Good or bad is your call.
View Quote

North Pole and South Pole would be about your only options. Maybe a deep cave.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 12:25:14 AM EDT
[#45]
I will add this in there. My Sirus radio drops out in dense urban areas, under bridges, etc. My cell (VZ almost never does). Bit, I can see how Starlink will be one helluva improvement for rural areas and even home use, we’ll see how it pans out. I think the idea is fantastic. I’m happy with VZ, but anything that pushes ATT’s shit in is a fantastic idea.

Laser thing has been around for a while. My friend worked in a building in DC that “talked” to other buildings via laser.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 12:41:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By AcidGambit:
I will add this in there. My Sirus radio drops out in dense urban areas, under bridges, etc. My cell (VZ almost never does). Bit, I can see how Starlink will be one helluva improvement for rural areas and even home use, we’ll see how it pans out. I think the idea is fantastic. I’m happy with VZ, but anything that pushes ATT’s shit in is a fantastic idea.

Laser thing has been around for a while. My friend worked in a building in DC that “talked” to other buildings via laser.
View Quote

The service potentially dropping with poor sky view is not really a concern. I'm willing to bet simple residential internet service is just kind of a perk. If this is leveraged properly with the right high volume trading supercomputer musk could potentially become the richest man in the world very quickly.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 2:06:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It will change things, eventually.  May take a while.

I don't think it's going to obsolete fiber optic landline infrastructure.  There are some applications for which network performance is paramount, and there is no wireless signal that will ever compete with fiber optic connections in terms of bandwidth and low latency.

With that being said, MOST applications are not that performance sensitive.  Given that the altitude that Starlink orbits at only induces something like 5ms of latency, I would expect it to put a hurting on terrestrial cellular infrastructure, eventually.  My understanding is that the initial rollout is for data only, but in modern telecommunications voice and data are one in the same at this point.  It's blindingly obvious to run mobile phone service through it once the details for doing that are dealt with, the biggest one being a small enough transceiver to fit into a modern cell phone that communicate with a 'cell tower' at 400 miles altitude.

The use case for internet for the average home user is such that Starlink will be completely sufficient.  Gamers and people who like to go fast will still use fiber or cable.  So will data centers, or anyone doing anything that involves large data transfer or needs as low latency as possible.  Many businesses will still use VOIP and data landline service through fiber.  Other businesses, however, are likely to opt for Starlink instead especially if they aren't hosting anything on premise.  If it's affordable, I'm considering getting Starlink as a secondary internet connection for all my office locations.  Besides failover and redundancy, I'm likely to also route my remote admin tools through it, since it'll be impervious to things like natural disaster.  As long as my building is standing and there is a power source, I'll have access.
View Quote
you didnt watch the video above. he says you can pretty easily best fiber.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 2:14:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Yes.

It will bring +100 Mb/sec to many rural homes for the first time. 

I'm betting a lot of money and future happiness on that prediction. 
View Quote

If he can pull that off he may have a money maker. Of course he is negotiation with the feds to pay for it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 2:22:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By MikeS369:

If he can pull that off he may have a money maker. Of course he is negotiation with the feds to pay for it.
View Quote

I thought the G was a big investor in this, wiring up connections to planes, ships, etc.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 2:25:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By AcidGambit:

I thought the G was a big investor in this, wiring up connections to planes, ships, etc.
View Quote

You may be right. I don't know. But I do know that he is trying to get fed money out of the FCC from their rural high speed internet access program.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top