View All Quotes

No wiring of any kind and incredibly clean. Looks like a mock-up
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 1:59:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Your point?
View Quote

The J20 internal weapons bay is either non-functional or they figured a way to vastly simplify it compared to the F-22.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 2:00:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ah. That would not be surprising in the slightest.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 2:05:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The J20 internal weapons bay is either non-functional or they figured a way to vastly simplify it compared to the F-22.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your point?

Wireless upgrade
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

The missiles are fakes. I bet the bay isn’t finished out but the aft end looks like it has hardware.

The 22 is also 20 years old.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 2:06:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Took half a second for it to register. We always called it 1440 b 1/2 or just the generic term Proseal.

Must be a Navy thing. Lol

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 2:10:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I’m convinced that most of the accounts that participate in these threads are bots. Or  tediously autistic
View Quote

I’m convinced there are agents who actively campaign against the US’s defense Aquisition programs in order to weaken us. It’s in their interest to see the F35 cancelled. They claim it isn’t mission ready, too expensive, not combat effective, or doesn’t meet its promised goals. And the program is too classified to defend itself in public. So it sounds like a failure and we need to cancel it so that our adversaries will have the advantage
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 2:12:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I’d love to see some US company get ahold of an SU-57 and strip it down and mod it with American parts and equipment…….. the Israelis would have a field day with them
View Quote

And then they would keep it for themselves and nobody else would ever benefit from it
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 2:25:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That's Murica for you. The F-35 has come down in price quite a bit and after some growing pains performs pretty well. The acquisitions process needs fixed though to prevent that debacle from happening again.
View Quote

Back in the pre-woke culture of WWII, Ford's Willow Run plant was putting out one complete B-24 per hour. Too bad we have lost a lot of our industrial capacity. But we're still better than the Russians.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 2:33:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And then they would keep it for themselves and nobody else would ever benefit from it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’d love to see some US company get ahold of an SU-57 and strip it down and mod it with American parts and equipment…….. the Israelis would have a field day with them

Yep, I would say the KF-21 from South Korea is a better option for such a project. It even looks like the F-22s little brother.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 2:40:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I’m convinced that most of the accounts that participate in these threads are bots. Or tediously autistic
View Quote

You’ve just described Arfcom to a “T”.

But the autism which is Tedious, is the same autism that makes it Entertaining.    You takes the good with the bad.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 3:00:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
We keep getting all these gay wars.

I want to see US 5th Gen sweep the sky clean so badly
View Quote

It would be a one sided fight, even if we sent our women pilots. LoL @ China’s 16 Century plan for global dominance.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It would be a one sided fight, even if we sent our women pilots. LoL @ China’s 16 Century plan for global dominance.
View Quote

If a country is going to have a national delusion, the one America has of always being about to be left in the dust by everyone else is the way to go.

Which doesn't make it accurate, or any less infuriating dealing with the people who believe it. But it does mean you stay so far ahead of the pack that no one has a realistic chance of catching up.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 3:46:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We keep getting all these gay wars.

I want to see US 5th Gen sweep the sky clean so badly

"5 bandits"

"Splash 1, splash 2, splash 3, splash 4, splash 5"

"Returning to base"
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 3:58:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Took half a second for it to register. We always called it 1440 b 1/2 or just the generic term Proseal.
Must be a Navy thing. Lol
View Quote

We like to call it by it's correct nomenclature.
Proseal could be anything.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:03:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
And is autism a bad thing?
View Quote

I have autism. It's not a cakewalk.

It makes things way, waaay fucking harder than they need to be. I had to have speech therapy and an IEP when I was in school.

Autism doesn't mean you can't become a functioning member of society, it just means it's going to take a lot more work and development to become one.

Enjoy the autistic reply.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:05:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Screw all that. F-4’s!!
View Quote

Screw that. Sopwith Camels
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:07:09 PM EDT
[#20]
In before some simp demands that we return to the M14.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:17:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
In before some simp demands that we return to the M14.
View Quote

Too fancy, with all those parts and too many locking lugs.  Krag-Jorgensen FTW!
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:22:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#23]

WTF?? They never heard of a flush fit screwhead?

"BAH! Good Russian engine power overcome surface drag!
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:42:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Screw that. Sopwith Camels
View Quote

Screw that. Dirigibles.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:00:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wires have mass and are affected by GS
They are routed along structure and secured to control this
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:04:16 PM EDT
[#26]
The acquisitions process worked exactly the way it was designed from end to end.  Everyone got rich on both sides, nobody went to jail, the American taxpayer got fucked as hard as physically possible.  The guy who designed it should get a Nobel prize in cleptonomics.  

Quoted:
That's Murica for you. The F-35 has come down in price quite a bit and after some growing pains performs pretty well. The acquisitions process needs fixed though to prevent that debacle from happening again.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:07:57 PM EDT
[#27]
There is billions of dollars of stuff on that production floor.... damn.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:11:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s Russian state of the art stuff

Look at their commercial stuff; wavy skins, mis-drilled rivets and bolt holes, leaking hydraulics.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:31:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

The screws are exposed but flush to the metal skin but not to the RAM coating the surface.  USAF aircraft take care of that.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:33:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Production SU-57 built: 6 (one crashed, only 5 flying)

Production F-35 built: 850+

GD: The F35 sucks, bring back the Sopwith Camels, dur hur dur.

F35 hate on here is truly irrational.
View Quote

Kinda wondered if some of it is a result of opfor info ops. Similarly, GD will also tell you that North Korea and Iran will curb stomp the us on day one of conflict because our military is composed entirely of trannies wearing reflective safety belts and the only training they do is in wokeness. No foreign agent propos there...

So is it a surprise GD wants F-16s and F-15s over F-35?

Then again, GD would also have the Navy full of battleships modified to launch F-14s, the Army should have 1000 A-10s and revert to M14/1911, the Marines should ditch the V-22 and go back to LCVP and LVTs, and our strategic deterrent should be B-52Gs carrying B-41 gravity bombs with the Slim Pickens guidance package... enemy info ops truly are indistinguishable from serious mouth breathing.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:31:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Then again, GD would also have the Navy full of battleships modified to launch F-14s, the Army should have 1000 A-10s and revert to M14/1911, the Marines should ditch the V-22 and go back to LCVP and LVTs, and our strategic deterrent should be B-52Gs carrying B-41 gravity bombs with the Slim Pickens guidance package... enemy info ops truly are indistinguishable from serious mouth breathing.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:41:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Kinda wondered if some of it is a result of opfor info ops. Similarly, GD will also tell you that North Korea and Iran will curb stomp the us on day one of conflict because our military is composed entirely of trannies wearing reflective safety belts and the only training they do is in wokeness. No foreign agent propos there...

View Quote

Yes.  But no.

GD is not monolithic.  GD is schizophrenic.

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:43:30 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://newfastuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/AxuJxFD.png

B1B Lancers converted to missile trucks to take out whole enemy squadrons
Build 1500 more F-15 Strike Eagles with latest avionics and tech.
Convert F16s to drones flown by pilots on the ground and dog fight the enemy. Lose a F16, spin up another in theater and go again. Utilize the mothballed F16 fleet, get them flying and repsawn like a freakin video game.
Kamakize predator drones packed with explosives to make runs on those Mil converted islands.

There are many things that can be done!

The ChiCommie motherfuckers have been using shell companies to obtain United States tech and software to gain an edge in hypersonic missiles, planes and other hardware. Academic pier review papers submitted has also been used as a work around to secure and prohibited release of classified tech.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 7:34:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yes.  But no.

View Quote

GD hates everything.  I stopped trying to keep up and form my own opinions.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 7:38:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.  But no.

Arfcom's razor

GD is going to GD
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 7:38:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

You really can't go wrong with the Slim Pickens Guidance Package.

I listen to a podcast called the Greg Krino show. He advises his listeners to go yell at their congressional representatives that the A-10 is too important to be divested.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 7:48:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like Fat Amy we need more. We also need F-4’s because they are awesome.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 8:34:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup pretty much this. And those 5 Su-57's aren't anywhere near as capable as the F35 in the areas that actually matter in modern war.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 9:19:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yup pretty much this. And those 5 Su-57's aren't anywhere near as capable as the F35 in the areas that actually matter in modern war.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BUT MUH DOG FIGHTING PRETENDING AVIONICS DON'T MATTER

oh well still f22 lmao
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 9:26:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

BUT MUH DOG FIGHTING PRETENDING AVIONICS DON'T MATTER

oh well still f22 lmao
View Quote

Yeah more or less. Though I'd guess the F22 is not quite on par with the 35 avionics wise. The US at this point is at least 20 years ahead of china or russia in terms of "tech" stuff.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 9:52:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The SU-57 meme

“Stealth”

“5th Gen”
View Quote

Op is right. The Felon is SO stealthy that the closer they get to completing one...it refuses to show up on film as well as radar
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 9:52:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 9:54:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 9:58:00 PM EDT
[#44]
I was given a tour of the F-35 line.  

It really is quite impressive.  

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:02:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The J-20 fan boy will do; more than enough play in the sand.

View Quote

After My Laughter, Came Tears
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Look at their commercial stuff; wavy skins, mis-drilled rivets and bolt holes, leaking hydraulics.
View Quote

How else are you supposed to know if it still has hydraulic fluid or not??
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 11:37:20 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 11:44:42 PM EDT
[#48]
The SU-57 is way stealthier than the F-35.  I've seen dozens of F-35s flying and I'm just a civilian with no special detection capabilities.  I've never seen an Su-57 fly.  That's how stealthy they are.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 11:46:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Now show us on the map where the supply for the parts comes from.

Then remind me who is on who's "side"

Then show me how many of those jets they can build if they don't get the parts they need.

We've already seen what happens when we don't get parts for all of those trucks we can build
https://www.motorbiscuit.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Sea-of-Ford-F-150-pickups-Getty-6.jpg
View Quote

This is why we have export control, actually it is exactly why we have export control and domestic production requirements for DOD contracts.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 9:19:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

We'll never go bombs over Beijing. Fuck the Air Force.

At some point the very nature of reality becomes suspect.
Page / 4
Top Top