User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2497
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:22:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sbhaven:
https://i.redd.it/aimltix894l21.jpg

Christopher Langan has been described as "the smartest man in America" as well as "the smartest man in the world" by some journalists.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
https://i.redd.it/aimltix894l21.jpg

Christopher Langan has been described as "the smartest man in America" as well as "the smartest man in the world" by some journalists.
Thanks for that. I just put a lib down in flames with the knowledge you just gave me. A link to his Wiki is like sending a Cruise Missile via Stealth Bomber to a lib.  Drop this to the targeted lib it sucks em right in like a Doe to a pile of corn at the tree stand.

Christopher Michael Langan was born in 1952 in San Francisco, California but spent most of his childhood in Montana. His mother, Mary Langan-Hansen (née Chappelle, 1932 – 2014), was the daughter of a wealthy shipping executive but was cut off from her family. His biological father, Melvin Letman, died or disappeared before he was born. Owing to a combination of severed family ties and an absent father figure for her children, Mary was often pressured to adopt an economically itinerant lifestyle on behalf of her four children. This meant frequently living on violent Indian reservations in conditions of extreme poverty.[7]

During elementary school, Langan was repeatedly skipped ahead and was tormented by his peers.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Avidrook:
Can someone take a minute to explain what Erik Prince has to do with this?

I don't remember him being involved.

What is the significance of him attending a meeting, assuming he did.
View Quote
It is a way for the left to attack the De Voss family and the President. Eric Prince is Betsy De Voss's Brother, she and her family are huge donors to the (R) party. She also ran the Michigan GOP for awhile and now she is the hated Sec. of Education.   The whole family are real nice people.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:31:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:

This. FBI has had a turn-key case on Clinton for years.
View Quote
Why the wait?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:34:40 PM EDT
[#4]
i appreciate this reference ;)
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:
I have another theory.

Sessions, after his recusal, was backed into a corner of no good options with Obama holdovers in the justice department pushing him to pick RR as his deputy or he would face fierce opposition from the politically weaponized department he runs. Being weakened by his recusal, he relented and Trump had to go along with his AG or else the justice department would effectively be leaderless.

Mueller was then selected as the clean-up man after Comey was fired because RR lost trust with McCabe.

Mueller was originally picked to be fbi director by RR and met with Trump but, by the grace of God, turned him down.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

I’d like to think RR is part of it and Mueller is cooperating and extending the investigation as long as the good guys want so they can get all the other pieces set. Investigation ends this month so maybe the good guys are ready on their end - to open the floodgates.

Remember Trump met with Mueller privately very early in his presidency.

Dems are already abandoning Mueller.

We don’t know how many actors there are in this movie, but I would like to think Mueller has a role. Not calling him “our guy”, but he appears to be playing an important role.
I have another theory.

Sessions, after his recusal, was backed into a corner of no good options with Obama holdovers in the justice department pushing him to pick RR as his deputy or he would face fierce opposition from the politically weaponized department he runs. Being weakened by his recusal, he relented and Trump had to go along with his AG or else the justice department would effectively be leaderless.

Mueller was then selected as the clean-up man after Comey was fired because RR lost trust with McCabe.

Mueller was originally picked to be fbi director by RR and met with Trump but, by the grace of God, turned him down.
Wasn't it known at that time he couldn't be FBI director due to the amount of time he previously served as director?

Which begs the question, why did they meet?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:
Why the wait?
View All Quotes

Why the wait?
Beats the hell out of me. Can't be that hard to find a reasonable prosecutor.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:06:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Why the wait?
View All Quotes

Why the wait?
Maybe they’re still getting good hats in place to actually get a conviction.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:11:52 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes

Why the wait?
Maybe there aren't any prosecutors willing to be suicided.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:13:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By BluDragon:
AMEN!  The protected classes can snark all they want, but Lord forbid should we return the favor....
View Quote
Not saying I agree with you, but it beats having the thread locked.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:13:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Why the wait?
Lack of spine and lack of will have been my leading candidates.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Excellent! And to add the source info since sometimes TGP overstates things:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Then stop your pussy footing around and get indicting
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:22:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: XxbatraiderxX] [#14]
Originally Posted By Got_Nukes:
Wasn't it known at that time he couldn't be FBI director due to the amount of time he previously served as director?

View All Quotes

I’d like to think RR is part of it and Mueller is cooperating and extending the investigation as long as the good guys want so they can get all the other pieces set. Investigation ends this month so maybe the good guys are ready on their end - to open the floodgates.

Remember Trump met with Mueller privately very early in his presidency.

Dems are already abandoning Mueller.

We don’t know how many actors there are in this movie, but I would like to think Mueller has a role. Not calling him “our guy”, but he appears to be playing an important role.
I have another theory.

That's right...but I have this from 2011 that passed through the senate extending Mueller's term two years

"It will take an act of Congress to extend Mueller’s tenure, which is limited to 10 years. Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, is considering legislation he hopes
will be bipartisan, congressional sources said."

That I believe they were attempting AGAIN to cover up uranium one and other illicit corruption.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#15]
A TownHall.com opinion piece....

Leftists Can't Do Math or Milk Cows

"Tax the rich," they say. "The wealthiest one percent will pay for it," they boast. "It won't hurt if (insert billionaire name here) can't have caviar at his dinner party in order for (insert Leftist utopian program here) to save the planet." After all, who doesn't want to save the planet, right?

Is there anyone worse at math than Leftists? And, what does this have to do with cows?

I set out to write an article on the pipe dreams of the Left that are always "funded" by the notion that they can just "tax the rich." It is a fool's errand, however, to prove Leftists can't do math by, well, using math. After all, if they could comprehend math, they wouldn't keep proposing these absurd plans.

(See link for rest of opinion piece)
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:44:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By zeekh:
View All Quotes
Have to make sure the indictments coincide with the 2020 campaign.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Notice the very last sentence.

Founder of busted Florida massage parlor chain reportedly ran business promising access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

Li "Cindy" Yang, the founder of the Florida massage parlor that was recently busted for allegedly selling sexual services to Patriots owner Robert Kraft, has been helping to run a business that promised access to President Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago, according to a report from Mother Jones.

Yang and her husband, Zubin Gong, reportedly started the company GY US Investments LLC in 2017. Archives of their since-deleted website go back to August 2018. On it, they described the company's work as helping to "assist businesses in America to establish and expand their brand image in the modern Chinese marketplace." Further down on the webpage, however, they described providing access to Trump and Mar-a-Lago.

Services they offered, according to an archived version of the website, included "Presidential Roundtable and Presidential Dinner," "taking photos with the President," various VIP activities at Trump Lake," "the opportunity to interact with the president," "White House and Capitol Hill Dinner," First Lady Charity Ball," and "meet President Trump."

The site also highlighted past events at Mar-a-Lago, including pictures of Yang with members of the Trump family, and previewed upcoming events that clients could presumably attend.

Future events reportedly included the "International Leaders Elite Forum," which would supposedly feature leaders from around the world along with President Trump's sister Elizabeth Trump Grau, and Mar-a-Lago's infamously expensive annual New Year's celebration. The site reportedly included pictures from the 2019 celebration that included Chinese executives posed with members of the Trump family.

Yang has become a large Republican political donor and has seemingly crafted a relationship with President Trump. According to a report from the Miami Herald, Yang posted a selfie with Trump on the night of the Super Bowl from Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach. According to Mother Jones, Yang and her family have donated $42,000 to a Trump PAC and over $16,000 to Trump's presidential campaign.

Yang's Facebook page was full of photos of her with President Trump, Trump family members, and other Republican politicians including Sarah Palin, according to Mother Jones.

Yang founded Jupiter Day Spa and the chain Tokyo Day Spas which were part of the massive sex-trafficking and prostitution bust that swept up Patriots owner Robert Kraft, who is reportedly close with Trump, and Republican mega-donor John Child. Yang sold the chain 10 years ago, was not part of the bust and has denied any knowledge of illegal activity.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 3:30:53 PM EDT
[#18]
If they want to send a message they can do so through their actions. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 3:49:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Founder of busted Florida massage parlor chain reportedly ran business promising access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

Li "Cindy" Yang, the founder of the Florida massage parlor that was recently busted for allegedly selling sexual services to Patriots owner Robert Kraft, has been helping to run a business that promised access to President Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago, according to a report from Mother Jones.

Yang and her husband, Zubin Gong, reportedly started the company GY US Investments LLC in 2017. Archives of their since-deleted website go back to August 2018. On it, they described the company's work as helping to "assist businesses in America to establish and expand their brand image in the modern Chinese marketplace." Further down on the webpage, however, they described providing access to Trump and Mar-a-Lago.

Services they offered, according to an archived version of the website, included "Presidential Roundtable and Presidential Dinner," "taking photos with the President," various VIP activities at Trump Lake," "the opportunity to interact with the president," "White House and Capitol Hill Dinner," First Lady Charity Ball," and "meet President Trump."

The site also highlighted past events at Mar-a-Lago, including pictures of Yang with members of the Trump family, and previewed upcoming events that clients could presumably attend.

Future events reportedly included the "International Leaders Elite Forum," which would supposedly feature leaders from around the world along with President Trump's sister Elizabeth Trump Grau, and Mar-a-Lago's infamously expensive annual New Year's celebration. The site reportedly included pictures from the 2019 celebration that included Chinese executives posed with members of the Trump family.

Yang has become a large Republican political donor and has seemingly crafted a relationship with President Trump. According to a report from the Miami Herald, Yang posted a selfie with Trump on the night of the Super Bowl from Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach. According to Mother Jones, Yang and her family have donated $42,000 to a Trump PAC and over $16,000 to Trump's presidential campaign.

Yang's Facebook page was full of photos of her with President Trump, Trump family members, and other Republican politicians including Sarah Palin, according to Mother Jones.

Yang founded Jupiter Day Spa and the chain Tokyo Day Spas which were part of the massive sex-trafficking and prostitution bust that swept up Patriots owner Robert Kraft, who is reportedly close with Trump, and Republican mega-donor John Child. Yang sold the chain 10 years ago, was not part of the bust and has denied any knowledge of illegal activity.
View Quote
"Mother Jones" What a shit-rag.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:04:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By POINTMAN380:
Then maybe I am.just misunderstanding you.  But it seems clear to me that you are implying that conspiring with a foreign adversary to destroy the United States physically and economically while also murdering tens of thousands of it's citizens all for personal financial profit....somehow does not reach the threshold for trial as an enemy combatant.  If I am correct in that assessment of your contention....then I guess I'm just autistic and we agree to disagree.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By POINTMAN380:
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:
you are beyond stretching on that comment. the fact they would not be charged as an EC doesn't mean another statute would not apply and frankly more effectively. if you can't grasp that simple concept then perhaps this would make it easier... we couldn't charge them with jay walking or bank robbery either. As Rush says... words mean things. if you are going to prosecute people and you are going to convict then you must use the correct words and laws.

with comments like the above i am not sure i can get enough vaccines to reach that level of chan autism to connect the dots.
Then maybe I am.just misunderstanding you.  But it seems clear to me that you are implying that conspiring with a foreign adversary to destroy the United States physically and economically while also murdering tens of thousands of it's citizens all for personal financial profit....somehow does not reach the threshold for trial as an enemy combatant.  If I am correct in that assessment of your contention....then I guess I'm just autistic and we agree to disagree.
Legally, it doesn't.

However, it does meet the requirements for Treason.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:11:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:
People forget that Hannity's #1 job is to sell advertising. Without advertising his shows cease to exist. I think he's a good guy but all of his *BREAKING COMING TOMORROW* and *TICK TOCK* gets old. It is amusing to watch people get all excited about it over and over again.
View Quote
Although I personally wouldn't call it "amusing" . It is hard to watch when people become excited with the  prospect of seeing/observing -long denied- real justice, Just for them to call everything that we have endured and expected up to this point "B.S." "nothings going to happen" "Q's a "Larp" Etc. After many let downs...

I get "it" really I do . The fact that "nothings happening" "nothings gonna happen" etc. Has been reality since the clinton administration, whereupon the "republicans" simply seemed to have acquiesced to the democrats game plan(s) The seemingly "untouchable"  politicians have indeed "gotten away with nearly everything". Whether or not the long suffering American public's losing streak will end is a matter of the future. We have never had anything like our current President and this administration in our nations past. The president has been making so many decisions and E.O.'s that are going our way (Despite the "Bumpstock" fiasco (or is it?) we shall see.

Besides, we have been taught in today's society that we must demand and receive instant satisfaction just like the TV shows tell us to expect. No one wants to wait nor except any delays as technology lessens our perceived delays. The left has been tailoring the system(s) to cover up and even in some cases- advertise their crimes-To rub it in the public's faces-In a crude show off moment Symbolism will be their downfall.

So. even though it feels necessary or important to you: No matter how much whining or complaint/complaining) we do online will help the outcome.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:17:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By gwitness:

Some  folks strike me as the kid in the backseat of the car.......yelling "are we there yet" as we back out of the drive way.
View Quote
Yep.

The left has been playing the long game for hundreds of years. Doing things almost on the imperceptible scale. Yet. some desire the immediate "fix"
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:38:14 PM EDT
[#23]

Things have been happening almost weekly for the past 2 years, with many booms, but most are asleep at the wheel.
View Quote
They SURELY HAVE been!!!!
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:38:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Loki41872:
Ok. Inform me. What is occurring today?
Hillary indicted? Comey? Brennen? Clapper? ANYBODY?
Break it down.
View Quote
What is the point of your post?
None of us know either.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:43:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By fallingwrench:
None of us know either.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Loki41872:
Ok. Inform me. What is occurring today?
Hillary indicted? Comey? Brennen? Clapper? ANYBODY?
Break it down.
None of us know either.
He asked people who are asserting that many many great things are happening. Asking them to outline what they see is not unreasonable.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:02:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ARXV:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ARXV:

Shit-rag they may be but the article is simply another example of fake news. That article tries to make implications, insinuations, and draw connections that are not really there as evidenced by the very last sentence. Sadly the sheep will read the headline and not read all the way to the end to find out it's a shit article.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:16:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:
View All Quotes

Things have been happening almost weekly for the past 2 years, with many booms, but most are asleep at the wheel.
That's the fear that I have with all of this.

We have lots of people including myself who have been following this daily that aren't seeing all of the big booms that y'all are talking about, and at the same time you are telling us this whole Q saving the world event is reliant on the masses to become "conditioned", before the big things start happening.

Wholy-Moley when will that occur? Probably never?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:20:35 PM EDT
[#29]

Shit-rag they may be but the article is simply another example of fake news. That article tries to make implications, insinuations, and draw connections that are not really there as evidenced by the very last sentence. Sadly the sheep will read the headline and not read all the way to the end to find out it's a shit article.
View Quote
That's the PRECISE WAY THE LEFT OPERATES.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:21:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#30]
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:
That's the fear that I have with all of this.

We have lots of people including myself who have been following this daily that aren't seeing all of the big booms that y'all are talking about, and at the same time you are telling us this whole Q saving the world event is reliant on the masses to become "conditioned", before the big things start happening.

Wholy-Moley when will that occur? Probably never?
View Quote
First you must come to terms with the COMPLEXITY and ENORMITY OF THE ISSUES you mention.

A fundamental preliminary to an understanding what is going on.

Trump and Team are intensely working to move forward on many, many, complex issues.

They certainly have a background, that likely a small minority of the population have, of solving complex problems.

It is difficult for many to understand the need to ESTABLISH OF A SEQUENCE OF PRIORITIES for an efficient resolution, of said problems.

Patience is a VALUABLE RESOURCE in all aspects of life, including saving the USA.

I can relate stories of using PATIENCE as a strategic multiplier in legal, business, and various problem solving, that had it not been incorporated, the outcomes might have been less than positive.

Maybe thinking of using Patience as a Strategy as a Force Multiplier, can help folks better understand what is happening right in front of their eyes.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:26:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By mp41:
Yep.

The left has been playing the long game for hundreds of years. Doing things almost on the imperceptible scale. Yet. some desire the immediate "fix"
View All Quotes

Some  folks strike me as the kid in the backseat of the car.......yelling "are we there yet" as we back out of the drive way.
Yep.

Years is NOT an immediate fix.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:26:42 PM EDT
[#32]

None of us know either.
View Quote
Would it be to draw a foul?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:31:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By azjeeper:
View All Quotes
The campaign has already started
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:36:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#34]
Originally Posted By chadjetlag:

View Quote
Fixing something that has INFECTED AND CORRODED our Nation for almost 100 years...

Isn't going to be solved in 2 or 3 years. There is MUCH WORK TO BE DONE PRIOR TO DROPPING THE HAMMER.

Action-Priorities have to be followed for optimum outcome.

THAT is what you are seeing.

Yammering for results on a public forum will get us nowhere.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:37:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Yep.

View All Quotes

Yep.

We don't have 100 years nor do I expect eerything to be turned around during DJT's precidencey. But  shit we hae 2 short years until the end of his presidencey if he doesn't win reelection. Thats not a lot of time
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:38:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#36]

We don't have 100 years nor do I expect eerything to be turned around during DJT's precidencey. But  shit we hae 2 short years until the end of his presidencey if he doesn't win reelection. Thats not a lot of time
View Quote
You are not the only one who is aware of this...

How many times does this have to be explained to the same folks?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Tick tock.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:48:52 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

Look, so far there is -zero- indication of progress, except for wishful thinking coming from Q posts.
Nothing has happened, no indictments, no prosecutions, no announcements, no declassifications.

Nothing.

It doesn't matter how many Q followers are "aware," they're all sitting around waiting for something to happen.
And nothing is happening.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:03:13 PM EDT
[#39]

First you must come to terms with the COMPLEXITY and ENORMITY OF THE ISSUES you mention.

A fundamental preliminary to an understanding what is going on.

Trump and Team are intensely working to move forward on many, many, complex issues.

They certainly have a background, that likely a small minority of the population have, of solving complex problems.

It is difficult for many to understand the need to ESTABLISH OF A SEQUENCE OF PRIORITIES for an efficient resolution, of said problems.

Patience is a VALUABLE RESOURCE in all aspects of life, including saving the USA.

I can relate stories of using PATIENCE as a strategic multiplier in legal, business, and various problem solving, that had it not been incorporated, the outcomes might have been less than positive.

Maybe thinking of using Patience as a Strategy as a Force Multiplier, can help folks better understand what is happening right in front of their eyes.
View Quote
The practical effects of one side practicing strategic patience while the other side goes gung ho:

Strategic Patience Has Become Strategic Passivity

James E. Goodby and Donald GrossWednesday, December 22, 2010

While the Obama administration pursued a policy of “strategic patience” toward North Korea during its first two years in office, Pyongyang continued to create “facts on the ground.”

In this period and during the last years of the Bush administration as well, North Korea conducted nuclear weapons tests and flight tests of missiles. It built a uranium enrichment plant and is constructing a new nuclear reactor.  It repudiated the 1953 Armistice Agreement that suspended hostilities, but did not legally end the Korean War.  It recently sank a South Korean warship and bombarded a South Korean island, killing four people, wounding several, and severely damaging civilian property.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/strategic-patience-has-become-strategic-passivity/
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:14:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Vault_Boy:

Look, so far there is -zero- indication of progress, except for wishful thinking coming from Q posts.
Nothing has happened, no indictments, no prosecutions, no announcements, no declassifications.

Nothing.

It doesn't matter how many Q followers are "aware," they're all sitting around waiting for something to happen.
View Quote
We must have imagined the fact that most of the leadership of the FBI was purged and that people are currently under criminal investigation.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:21:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By chadjetlag:

View Quote
Compared to the lefts slow march it certainly is.

I am not sure just what people are really expecting to happen if the left's leaders where to be rounded up and arrested today. The issues that we have today is that the Trump administration is facing-is the sheer scope of their activities that they are undertaking. They aren't simply going after targets in the United States. They are seeking global targets as well to shut off the deleterious affects of the globalists by the destruction of their support threads in their host countries.

No one is going to be happy with the pace of the events that are currently ongoing. The President isn't happy either with the pace.

I know that that people are wanting to use any and all advantages that we have (and had -with both the control of the House and the Senate-) and feel that time isn't on our side(it of course, isn't on anyone's side) Most here believe that the republicans are purposefully dragging their feet which they most certainly are.

1. Millions (billions) flow into the politicians pockets pretty much unchecked. They aren't really going to give that up easily.

2. Some of the republicans have simply convinced themselves that the country is already lost and that they have to get on the winning side and join the club.

3. Some of the politicians are simply criminals (I know right?) that are simply in it for the sex perks and their other twisted beliefs.

4. And others are simply just believers in marx/the Quran or simply hate the United States and want it to fall.

5. And then, the as yet undetected bureaucrats that clog the system(s)

All of these people need to be identified, isolated and their power cut. The left hasn't made this task easy of course. The complexities of this reformation of the republic is astounding and few of us can understand the task that the President and the patriots have in scope. I never thought that we would ever have another President that wasn't going to be off the script. Or even one that wasn't pre chosen by the republican party hierarchy.

The pace is the pace. We are going to have to be satisfied with whatever is coming like it or not.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By PFran42:
We must have imagined the fact that most of the leadership of the FBI was purged allowed to retire in due time and that people are currently under criminal investigation.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PFran42:
Originally Posted By Vault_Boy:

Nothing.

We must have imagined the fact that most of the leadership of the FBI was purged allowed to retire in due time and that people are currently under criminal investigation.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
It's VERY early, think strategically.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#44]

Fixing something that has INFECTED AND CORRODED our Nation for almost 100 years...

Isn't going to be solved in 2 or 3 years. There is MUCH WORK TO BE DONE PRIOR TO DROPPING THE HAMMER.

Action-Priorities have to be followed for optimum outcome.

THAT is what you are seeing.

Yammering for results on a public forum will get us nowhere.
View Quote
Concisely put.

I (we) want this country back. And so does the President and everyone that is a patriot. The President isn't interested in letting this country back-slide nor see it fail.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:29:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Apparently some one else thinks something is happening.  Looks like they have "uncovered a hidden nugget."

Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:33:12 PM EDT
[#46]

We don't have 100 years nor do I expect everything to be turned around during DJT's presidency. But  shit we have 2 short years until the end of his presidency if he doesn't win reelection. That's not a lot of time
View Quote
True.

The President is well aware of this as is the Q group. We cannot see the movement in the background and so we see/feel that nothing is happening..  We can't afford to move without purpose nor security both would be lost if the major "players" where simply rounded up. They would swiftly be released and left to continue the republics decline unabated.

Trust is hard to find these days with all that we can see that is going on in the world. However, we have to trust that the President and the country has far more to lose than to move with our emotions.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:35:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By BM1455:
Apparently some one else thinks something is happening.  Looks like they have "uncovered a hidden nugget."

View Quote
Caved to Trumps authoritarian demands.

Meanwhile, open investigations for 2 years looking for a crime is acceptable
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:39:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sbhaven] [#49]
Originally Posted By BM1455:

View Quote
Apparently there is a thread rollup of that and related tweets.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1104472185803075587.html

That site (American Oversight) claims to be non partisan but they're not. One only has to read their "About" page to see they're only going after Trump. It's their core mission. Their "Board" only highlights that they are far from non partisan. Everyone on their board screams far lefty SJW.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:40:47 PM EDT
[#50]

Caved to Trumps authoritarian demands.

Meanwhile, open investigations for 2 years looking for a crime is acceptable
View Quote
You knew this is the direction they were going to go with it when they lost.
Page / 2497
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top