Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 63
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 3:18:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SnoGoRider] [#1]
Here's the thread I started back in February 2024.

I think as we get closer to the election the fucking leftist are going to be coming unhinged like no tomorrow.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Do-you-think-the-2024-Elections-is-going-to-be-the-most-violent-we-will-see-to-date-/5-2709897/
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 3:23:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

View Quote

You are in the top five of people on here that are extremely knowledgeable. We'll just leave it at that.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 3:26:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 1cheapshot:

Uhhh  No!!
Definitely Saiga style AK.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1cheapshot:
Originally Posted By saigamanTX:
I've owned multiple SKS rifles.

The rifle is a converted SKS. Looks Chinese based on profile.

Uhhh  No!!
Definitely Saiga style AK.
I dunno. I started in the Saiga camp, but the more I look, the more SKS I see.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 3:35:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

People are consumed with trump (on both sides).

Some on the Left hate him to the point of the discussion of this thread.

Some on the right  love him to the point if you don’t want to fellate trump you’re a traitor.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mcantu:
why the fuck would a person let their whole life be consumed by foreign policy? how could something like the Iran deal flip someone's shit so much?

Some on the right  love him to the point if you don’t want to fellate trump you’re a traitor.

And some of us actually see something less than a sexual fantasy of not having our debt triple and loss of more freedoms... But I guess that is just fiction to those with pure hate and dehumanizing vitriol that  we are seeing coming from the keyboards of NeverTrump/jewhating/marxists.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 3:37:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Bourbonator:

I can get out to 970 yards on my own property, and I really don't own much.
View Quote

That’s pretty impressive.

My range only goes out to 200
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 3:38:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Prezboi44:

Not working for me either and hasn't for the last half hour. I'm using Mint Linux.  I think they disabled it.

Someone please ftp it somewhere like funet.fi or somewhere else - preferably overseas where they have a harder time fooking with it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

Here's the archive backup link:

https://archive.is/2DPFx

Save the archive to your hard drive.
How? Keeps failing.

Are you on a phone or a tablet or a chromebook?

On a laptop or regular computer (in your web browser) you'd use file / save as / complete HTML

Not working for me either and hasn't for the last half hour. I'm using Mint Linux.  I think they disabled it.

Someone please ftp it somewhere like funet.fi or somewhere else - preferably overseas where they have a harder time fooking with it.
Check the actual downloaded file. Mine threw a failed message when I retried the download, but when I went to the target directory and double-clicked, it opened just fine and looks complete.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 3:46:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Well, that's what the dems are hanging their hat on. That he voted for Trump in 2016.

Meanwhile, when you vote, it's confidential unless you brag about it.

So that sounds like a statement from a third party, not him. Sounds like hearsay.... and it's becoming cemented as the narrative.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 999monkeys:

All I have is from a NY Post article.  

I'll find the link again, if anyone cares.  But it sounds like this thread is way past that.

Well, that's what the dems are hanging their hat on. That he voted for Trump in 2016.

Meanwhile, when you vote, it's confidential unless you brag about it.

So that sounds like a statement from a third party, not him. Sounds like hearsay.... and it's becoming cemented as the narrative.
I don't believe the fact that you voted is confidential, only who/what you voted for.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 3:53:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By RiverSwine45:

I'm thinking there's a lot more to this in all aspects.

I think I've read this whole thread and everything posted and most links are all I know so far. while full I feel uninformed still.

This guy lives in HI or is he independently wealthy world traveler doing all this stupid shit uke fighter recruitment for his personal satisfaction. What's his income? Some sort of scamming? He was caught in a Nissan xterra which isn't really a rental available model anymore so who's is it or this guy has vehicles here in the 48 to do his whatever he does. Who's sks did he leave there? or was it his he brought from HI? Or bought local with an out of state license?

The logistics doesn't make sense. And to happen to be at the right place for this opportunity?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RiverSwine45:
Originally Posted By Low_Country:
Originally Posted By Dumak:

Only it appears this golf outing was not a part of Trump's public schedule.  An assassin needs to know where the target is going to be.  Unless this bozo is just stalking random golf courses hoping Trump decides to play a round - not likely.

The assassin obviously has some connections, and nearly the entire fedgov bureaucracy hates Trump.  If this golf outing wasn't public knowledge, then someone leaked it to the shooter.

I dunno.  A presidential motorcade pulling into the clubhouse parking lot might give somebody a clue to the president's potential whereabouts over the next 4-6 hours.

I'm thinking there's a lot more to this in all aspects.

I think I've read this whole thread and everything posted and most links are all I know so far. while full I feel uninformed still.

This guy lives in HI or is he independently wealthy world traveler doing all this stupid shit uke fighter recruitment for his personal satisfaction. What's his income? Some sort of scamming? He was caught in a Nissan xterra which isn't really a rental available model anymore so who's is it or this guy has vehicles here in the 48 to do his whatever he does. Who's sks did he leave there? or was it his he brought from HI? Or bought local with an out of state license?

The logistics doesn't make sense. And to happen to be at the right place for this opportunity?
He might be skimming from his support Ukraine gofund me. That sort of thing is a pretty standard dodge for progressive grifters.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 3:58:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

When I was young and poor one of my first guns was a Yugo SKS 59/66 with the ridiculous grenade launcher attachment

I def wasn't hitting anything at 500 yards but it was a shooter for sure
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
SKS is a reasonably accurate gun, +/-, depending on who made them. Make decent brush country deer rifles.

When I was young and poor one of my first guns was a Yugo SKS 59/66 with the ridiculous grenade launcher attachment

I def wasn't hitting anything at 500 yards but it was a shooter for sure
Yeah, everybody who's been saying 7.62x39 is all out at 300 ain't wrong, although the little bit of extra barrel on the SKS helps a little bit.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 4:01:05 AM EDT
[#10]
This is what they're citing.  No date. I don't even know what platform this is from. And 2106 is supposed to be 2016.  Is it BS?  

Also switches from first person to third person in one sentence. Shitty writing for sure. Something seems off.

https://i.imgur.com/IY21WJY.png

"greatly disappointment"
"glad when you gone"

dafuq?
View Quote
From 2020, IIRC.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 4:06:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By XDONX3:

Most older people hate anything to do with Russia. The propaganda isn't as effective these days but years ago Russia was the boogeyman for the most part.
View All Quotes

That's too bad.

I checked out of the Ukraine thread myself cause I felt like I was needlessly getting into it with people I had a lot in common with.

I think the topic of Ukraine just broke this forum. Not intentionally just is what it is.

Most older people hate anything to do with Russia. The propaganda isn't as effective these days but years ago Russia was the boogeyman for the most part.
Huh. Apparently somebody's  propaganda is doing okay.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 4:18:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By norseman1:

And some of us actually see something less than a sexual fantasy of not having our debt triple and loss of more freedoms... But I guess that is just fiction to those with pure hate and dehumanizing vitriol that  we are seeing coming from the keyboards of NeverTrump/jewhating/marxists.

View All Quotes
why the fuck would a person let their whole life be consumed by foreign policy? how could something like the Iran deal flip someone's shit so much?

I support Trump for reasons (that I’ll be very happy to share), but you may want to recheck that debt thing.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 4:31:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Skywarner:

There are tens of thousands of trained ex-military who would be more than happy to serve as an additional around the clock protection force.
View Quote
Lol hard pass
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 4:38:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
I wonder what the screen name of this loon is here.

View Quote

Ryan_R?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 4:41:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#15]
Originally Posted By azerious58:
Lol hard pass
View Quote

A few hundred unknown, unfamiliar, possibly untrained folks with guns?

Recipe for disaster
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 4:55:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By bc5000:
The look on his face. "I am a sick unhinged Trump hating N_T and am proud to go to prison for it"

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2024/09/ryan-routh-arrest.jpg?resize=764,1024&quality=75&strip=all
View Quote

He has the look of a lesbian.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:09:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:11:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Bandhunter:

This is is aid and abet after the fact level "reporting"
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bandhunter:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

This is is aid and abet after the fact level "reporting"
It worked on me.

I didn't realize how serious this was till late yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:12:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:24:30 AM EDT
[#20]
The left and their media keeps claiming that Routh is a "Registered Republican."

Registered Republican my ass.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:36:36 AM EDT
[#21]
so how long was the guy parked on the side of the road next to hole 6 and in the bushes?  next to the closest hole to the road?  Trump is at hole 5, hole 6 is the closest to the road, and the timing and location seem to be an X,Y intersection that the odds of, would be off any kind of probability chart.  So this guy just stumbles into the bushes, in the perfect location at the precise time?
and this genius guy with the fucked up nose at the press conference says Trump is just a candidate so the security is going to be subpar?  the question is who scouted location and timing?  and how. and who else saw him so that the SS agent had to abort the mission?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:58:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:00:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:01:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:05:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

So how did the guy know where to be to take a shot?

I sure hope he does not get suicided.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:06:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cataly5t] [#26]
Funny video from the Hawaiian media perspective, comments have a few zingers too
Hawaii man suspected in apparent assassination attempt of former President Donald Trump

Curious if he bought the truck used or if not what he towed, that license plate got smooshed pretty good.

He's a trainwreck but kinda the typical dude in the trades here.

ETA: his house is in kaaawa.  3 A's in a row, Hawaiian place names are the funnest to pronounce.  Ka-a-ava
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:08:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:11:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Some of the vocal libs I keep tabs on were pretty loud yesterday after this. Not one bit upset about the assassination attempt though, just the fact that some guy had a gun.

Basically, "See! If we banned guns this wouldn't happen!"

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:13:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:15:49 AM EDT
[#30]
So I'm guessing 20 hours community service and 2 months probation. Agreed with tweet above, Americans are under attack.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:19:18 AM EDT
[#31]

Most older people hate anything to do with Russia. The propaganda isn’t as effective these days but years ago Russia was the boogeyman for the most part.
View All Quotes

That's too bad.

I checked out of the Ukraine thread myself cause I felt like I was needlessly getting into it with people I had a lot in common with.

I think the topic of Ukraine just broke this forum. Not intentionally just is what it is.

Most older people hate anything to do with Russia. The propaganda isn’t as effective these days but years ago Russia was the boogeyman for the most part.

Maybe the problem is younger people buying in to the old saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Just because Russia doesn't support Leftist Wokeness and is attacking Ukraine (Biden/Democrats Ally), doesn't mean that they are our friends or that they are morally right.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:21:48 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Most older people know what Russia is capable of.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:24:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
And yet, not one, mentally unstable, racist, MAGA republican, worst threat to our democracy, deplorable Nazi has used an assault rifle with a 100 round drum to take a shot at his opponent.

Fucking weird.
View Quote
Still in their mom's basement....
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:31:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By marlinfan:

Most older people know what Russia is capable of.
View Quote

Maybe younger people just got tired of the dogma and endless war geo politics neo cons like Dick Cheney wasted trillions of dollars and 10 s of thousands of American lives on post 9/11?  Or not supporting the war in Ukraine is not the same as supporting Russia?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:36:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Talking heads on TV, including Hannity, going on about the "300-500 yard" capability of an AK platform rifle. From what I've read here, AK's are not "sniper rifles" by any stretch of the imagination.

No mention about the short distance to Hole 6 where the shooter's hide was.

Local Sheriff commenting that photographers have routinely set up adjacent to the golf course on ladders to get pics of Trump. Hard to imagine the SS allowing that.

And, maybe just me, but why does the SS not do perimeter patrol with rifles? Oh, local LE says Trump doesn't rate enhanced protection. Or the SS didn't request it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:38:19 AM EDT
[#36]
I don’t have time to read all 34 pages of this thread but does anyone else find it really odd that the dipshits that attempt to kill this man are all lousy shots and pick the worst possible equipment to do the job? It’s believable that democrats are that stupid but i think it’s weird to be that stupid more than once.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:39:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: snubfan] [#37]
On the news this morning, they said Trump's decision to go golf was an unexpected last minute decision.

If this is true, an answer to the earlier question posted will be interesting.... How did the shooter know trump was playing a round of golf at that time and location?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:40:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:
Here's the thread I started back in February 2024.

I think as we get closer to the election the fucking leftist are going to be coming unhinged like no tomorrow.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Do-you-think-the-2024-Elections-is-going-to-be-the-most-violent-we-will-see-to-date-/5-2709897/
View Quote

At this point, is there anyone here who doesn't think that
A.  There will be  additional attempts on Trump's life.
B. The left is going to go as nuts and as violent as they are capable of, if Trump wins.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:40:28 AM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

You know that was trump increased the debt by more than any president prior? Right?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:45:12 AM EDT
[#40]
msn is my home page and not one article on assassination attempt, just Haitians are great people and trump lies.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:48:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:51:48 AM EDT
[#42]
This guy is the most obvious CIA asset ever.  The question is was he on mission or did he go rogue?

There are some plausible whispers that the leaks of Trump's location are coming out of Homeland Security, with the details leaked to FFBI.  We'll see if more information emerges and how that plays out over the coming days.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:52:03 AM EDT
[#43]
We need a Trump assassinations forum.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:52:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
View Quote

She’sRightYouKnow ^^^
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:54:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Will they ever figure out a motive?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:55:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

An SKS likely first sold 30 years ago is going to be harder to trace then a recent AR purchase.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:
Originally Posted By PbSponge:
Originally Posted By atavistic:

Shouldn't we have the 4473 and FFL info by now?

Took what, 26 minutes from the request to "search through shipping containers of surrendered ffl records" last time, so yeah they know at least somebody in the chain by now.

An SKS likely first sold 30 years ago is going to be harder to trace then a recent AR purchase.
Last time it happened in PA.  Where we have a registry.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:55:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Once they murder Trump, they come after the rest of us.  There will be nothing standing in their way.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:56:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Keymaster4225:

You know that was trump increased the debt by more than any president prior? Right?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Keymaster4225:

Trump is the best we have but is far from being a true "conservative". The flip side of TDS is those unaware of or unwilling to realize that the runaway inflation started with Trump.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:57:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By snubfan:
On the news this morning, they said Trump's decision to go golf was an unexpected last minute decision.

If this is true, an answer to the earlier question posted will be interesting.... How did the shooter know trump was playing a round of golf at that time and location?
View Quote

Great question that will never be truthfully answered.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:59:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sh768] [#50]
Originally Posted By FMJ0311:
Will they ever figure out a motive?
View Quote

Give them a little more time! The government is still digging into the Las Vegas and Butler shootings!

Page / 63
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top