BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 63
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:39:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wganz:
Vindman was deeply tied to Ukraine. It came out that he was offered the minister of defense job.

PBS linkage

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By @M4-AK:
Curiously, the Vindman family is doubling down on the Anti Trump hetoric today, and this assassination attempt.

Is Vindman from Ukraine?
Vindman was deeply tied to Ukraine. It came out that he was offered the minister of defense job.

PBS linkage

Politics Nov 19, 2019 11:48 AM EDT
A key witness in the impeachment inquiry has told lawmakers that he was offered the post of Ukraine’s defense minister three times but rejected the suggestion.

Vindman testified publicly on Nov. 19 before a House committee in the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. Watch in the player above.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the National Security Council’s director for Ukraine, said he was made the offer while attending the inauguration of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy as part of the official U.S. delegation.

Vindman is a traitor
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:39:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm just waiting for the ATF to track down where he got the weapon from and the usual public TV interviews with the guy who called in the 4473; I'd bet this guy got steered to this rifle because he wanted something "scary" but didn't want to spend actual, real money. I'd also bet the dude could not keep his mouth shut in the store and came off as super weird to everyone there, but his money was green, so...
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:40:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Thank God these people aren't more competent. But I guess someone so deranged to the point they want to ruin/end their life to assassinate a political figure isn't all there in the head, and as such their choice of equipment is a direct reflection of their stupidity.
View Quote

While i fully agree with you i do think it’s a little too near to just dismiss them as so mentally ill they are stupid.
I would like to see some toxicology reports because they probably have something going on, but when you can spend less money to get better performance, why select more expensive and less capable equipment?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:40:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By chupacabras:

Chris Ray the baseball player?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By chupacabras:
Originally Posted By delemorte:

Chris Ray the baseball player?

https://www.fbi.gov/history/directors/christopher-wray
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:41:00 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

Wow
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:42:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Carpangler:

IMHO. If it was a democrat supporter or "lefty".  We go into full on conflict right vs left by lunchtime.

It will 100% kick off whatever "loo" you prefer.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jagerwerkz:
Serious question for you guys. If god forbid, someone was actually successful. What happens?

IMHO. If it was a democrat supporter or "lefty".  We go into full on conflict right vs left by lunchtime.

its not gonna matter whos responsible at that point. Its going to be a finger pointing shit fest and at it would take is the slightest spark to set shit off.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:43:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Evil_Ed:
I'm just waiting for the ATF to track down where he got the weapon from and the usual public TV interviews with the guy who called in the 4473; I'd bet this guy got steered to this rifle because he wanted something "scary" but didn't want to spend actual, real money. I'd also bet the dude could not keep his mouth shut in the store and came off as super weird to everyone there, but his money was green, so...
View Quote

You think it was bought in a store? My guess is F to F which of course will end up as the biggest part of the entire scenario and another push toward total registration and an end to F to F sales without a shop and 4473.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:44:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 42ATK:

People state this idiocy without considering that Democrats make everything more expensive via “green” initiatives. Day 1 Biden executive order canceled 9000 drilling permits, immediately causing fuel prices to spike. That immediately kickstarts inflation. That’s one of many examples
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By diesel1:

Trump is the best we have but is far from being a true "conservative". The flip side of TDS is those unaware of or unwilling to realize that the runaway inflation started with Trump.

People state this idiocy without considering that Democrats make everything more expensive via “green” initiatives. Day 1 Biden executive order canceled 9000 drilling permits, immediately causing fuel prices to spike. That immediately kickstarts inflation. That’s one of many examples

Adding $2.2 trillion out of thin air is what kickstarted inflation. FJB’s bullshit policy positions, including continuation of COVID stimulus, was an accelerant.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:45:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MichaelVain:
I want to clear up something about this quote pictured here and attributed to the would be assassin...

Let' assume this is an actual post by the guy..

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49398/IY21WJY-3323855.png

It's OBVIOUS that he meant to say "While you were [NOT] my first choice in 2016,..."

He obviously forgot the word "not" and also mistyped 2016 to 2106.  If leftist and mainstream media are trying to take this post as that Trump WAS his choice or that he did vote for Trump, they are being completely disingenuous.  Just by reading this, you can see what he meant....this line "While you were not my first choice, I hoped Trump would be blah blah blah" has been parroted by all the NVT's, Democrats, and various 2016 sore losers.  Fuck those idiots.
View Quote

Or he just simply lied. Reads like one of those “I own guns BUT we need common sense gun controls”statements. Look at Nick Offerman insinuating he was a Republican who voted for Trump, when he never did. People lie on the internet, especially lefty faggots. And everyone clapped.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:45:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Golden-Arm:

florida gun trader is our "go-to" for ftf stuff. most sellers are going to require florida id, and many will want florida cwp. if i'm selling, i post "no felons, florida dl/cwp required". i won't sell, unless i see the cards, and they are legit, address matching, and are current. if you have them, and send out sketchy vibes, i'm walking anyways. no questions asked? i've never been part of either end of a transaction like that.
View All Quotes

Thats not a hard question..  How many members on this very board have completed a F2F transaction no questions asked?   Unless someone confesses to you about being a prohibited person, the consensus here is, we don't go asking a bunch of unrequired questions.

florida gun trader is our "go-to" for ftf stuff. most sellers are going to require florida id, and many will want florida cwp. if i'm selling, i post "no felons, florida dl/cwp required". i won't sell, unless i see the cards, and they are legit, address matching, and are current. if you have them, and send out sketchy vibes, i'm walking anyways. no questions asked? i've never been part of either end of a transaction like that.

That sounds very reasonable and very rational. I get it. But lots of people in this world, including on this very site, dont ask questions they are not required to ask. And when you even suggest asking questions or requiring documentation beyond what is required on a FTF sale, you get dog piled.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:46:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Uke bros gonna uke bro
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:47:04 AM EDT
[#12]
If this guy is just some loon, how is he bankrolling plane tickets to and from Hawaii, to and from Ukraine, trips to Florida, and he was stopped in a pretty decent car.  Then it’s all documented in all these videos of his travel.

I make pretty good money for a regular guy and if I started losing my mind and doing that globetrotting stuff, I would burn through my own money pretty quickly.

It doesn’t take an expert to realize he was on somebody’s payroll as their loon.  Even if all his social media posts are bullshit and he is a nut, he obviously functions well enough to have a passport and money to get all this shit documented.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:47:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By fxntime:

You think it was bought in a store? My guess is F to F which of course will end up as the biggest part of the entire scenario and another push toward total registration and an end to F to F sales without a shop and 4473.
View Quote

Wouldn't surprise me if this guy has owned the rifle for a long time. SKS/AK type rifles have gotten stupid expensive for what they are. If somebody were buying today, they could get an budget AR15 for less than what they'd spend on a Commi-bloc type rifle. This looks like a rifle somebody bought or put together 20-30 years ago.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:47:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By juan223:

I'm fairly certain that Trump's stated positions on no more unnecessary wars and no longer funding the defense of numerous other nations capable of funding it themselves will go a long way to trimming our spending
View Quote

its not just the war. Its also cutting funding to organizations like the NED.

Start cutting in the security states funding and you make enemies of peoples whose profession it is to orchestrate color revolutions.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2018/03/14/trump-gutting-national-endowment-for-democracy-and-that-good-thing/fKxkRFVIC6F9wLIw4WsUzL/story.html
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:48:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By MichaelVain:
I want to clear up something about this quote pictured here and attributed to the would be assassin...

Let' assume this is an actual post by the guy..

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49398/IY21WJY-3323855.png

It's OBVIOUS that he meant to say "While you were [NOT] my first choice in 2016,..."

He obviously forgot the word "not" and also mistyped 2016 to 2106.  If leftist and mainstream media are trying to take this post as that Trump WAS his choice or that he did vote for Trump, they are being completely disingenuous.  Just by reading this, you can see what he meant....this line "While you were not my first choice, I hoped Trump would be blah blah blah" has been parroted by all the NVT's, Democrats, and various 2016 sore losers.  Fuck those idiots.
View Quote

He did not mean it literally. He did not vote in 2016 according to the interwebs. And he is a Leftist. So...neverending gaslighting...
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:49:43 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

We really have no idea how Trump will govern when he no longer needs to care about Conservative voters in a primary.

All democrats have to do is to tell him that he'd be a strong leader to support what 90% of the country wants, and he'd be happy to tell Republicans "don't be scared of the NRA" again.

The best case scenario would be that democrats keep being extreme and keep fighting him at every turn.  If they ever figure out how to massage his ego and turn the media into praising him when they get what they want, we could all be in a world of hurt.  Especially when the biggest Trump supporters have proven incapable of criticizing him.  The Republican party is now infested with them and the establishment RINOs.

The founders would be ashamed of us.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:50:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By cyclone:

Vindman is a traitor
View Quote

He's a creation of the DC Swamp. He's deep state bureaucracy.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:51:01 AM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By diesel1:

Trump is the best we have but is far from being a true "conservative". The flip side of TDS is those unaware of or unwilling to realize that the runaway inflation started with Trump.

Yes D policies are shit… but LOL this is hilarious.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:51:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By METT-T:
Website he runs. Looks a little schizo.

https://taiwanforeignlegion.com/
View Quote

For a guy who's supposedly so non violent he sure does run a lot of recruiting sites like that.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:52:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

No it won't.  Nobody is willing to fix the actual budget problem is.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/66085/Untitled_jpg-3323858.JPG
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Nobody has the balls to cut off grandma’s S.S., the uncle getting chemo or close the auntie’s skilled nursing facility. Because that is the only way.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:53:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By high_order1:
And none of that matters a single bit.

This asshole got up this morning with a plan.

This afternoon he executed his plan to the best of his capacity.

That's one.

What the fuck happens when all the nuts start falling from the trees?????

(I'll tell you - we will all still be here talking, while the left is doing.)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By high_order1:
Originally Posted By 1saxman:
I bet his 'AK' is junk, the scope is junk and he couldn't hit a trash can lid at 300 yards on the first shot. He most likely doesn't know his holdovers or windage dope. I see guys with good stuff at the range that can't hit a pie plate at 100 yards with every shot. The fact is, most gun owners are terrible shots.
And none of that matters a single bit.

This asshole got up this morning with a plan.

This afternoon he executed his plan to the best of his capacity.

That's one.

What the fuck happens when all the nuts start falling from the trees?????

(I'll tell you - we will all still be here talking, while the left is doing.)

I honestly think he was 1 ghillie suit away from getting a shot in at the Pres.  Maybe it's later in the thread, but apparently a SS Agent saw him through the fence.  If he was better hidden, who knows...
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:53:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By MikeWhiskey:

True, but the incessant trope and projection that AKs are massively inaccurate compared to ARs is bulkshit talk, as RobSki would say; take a rack grade AR and AK and they’ll be within 1-ish MOA of each other ALL day, just because some folks can’t shoot them doesn’t make them garbage, and that 7-MOA comment is pants on heads stupid…
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MikeWhiskey:
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Rob ski is current us military and above the curve of the average ak or even general shooter.

True, but the incessant trope and projection that AKs are massively inaccurate compared to ARs is bulkshit talk, as RobSki would say; take a rack grade AR and AK and they’ll be within 1-ish MOA of each other ALL day, just because some folks can’t shoot them doesn’t make them garbage, and that 7-MOA comment is pants on heads stupid…

Very true. I had an old Norinko years ago and it was a damn accurate rifle. People have gone on for years about AKs being trash 8 moa guns, it’s just not true. I’m not an Ak guy, don’t currently own a single one.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:54:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Keymaster4225:

You know that was trump increased the debt by more than any president prior? Right?
View Quote
What does that have to do with the subject at hand?   Stay on topic or go start your own thread!
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:55:00 AM EDT
[#24]

Definitely a guy who has the money to travel the world and organize a legion of foreign fighters.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:55:22 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

I'd bet his choice of caliber and rifle type is ideologically driven.

He's a revolutionary. A freedom fighter. For the Left.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:01:21 AM EDT
[#26]

You know that was trump increased the debt by more than any president prior? Right?
View Quote

i'm just gonna leave this right here.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Evil_Ed:

This isn't the kind of guy that shops at gun stores. Where did he get a machine gun in 2002? He has a record that should prevent him from legally buying firearms or voting, he must have had a get out of jail free card to skate on possession of a machine gun and barricading himself in a building after resisting arrest. Something is fucky about this guy.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:02:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By C-4:

Once they murder Trump, they come after the rest of us.  There will be nothing standing in their way.
View Quote
And no more hope of normalcy keeping the response at bay.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:03:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:
Probably aren't any CIA working in Ukraine, ( sarcasm).
View Quote
probably correct, they're all here working the November election to protect the Military Industrial/Intelligence Complex's feed trough.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:04:18 AM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes

https://i.ibb.co/T4XPF5g/Fire-Shot-Screen-Capture-221-U-S-Debt-by-President-Dollar-and-Percentage-www-investopedia-com-us-deb.jpg

Wow… and did it in a single term
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:05:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Bladeswitcher:

Wouldn't surprise me if this guy has owned the rifle for a long time. SKS/AK type rifles have gotten stupid expensive for what they are. If somebody were buying today, they could get an budget AR15 for less than what they'd spend on a Commi-bloc type rifle. This looks like a rifle somebody bought or put together 20-30 years ago.
View Quote
Hard to tell exactly what that rifle is.
Century International Arms,  Ukrainian arms room hand pick,  Fast and Furious throwaway - they all look the same to me in shitty pictures.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes

https://i.ibb.co/T4XPF5g/Fire-Shot-Screen-Capture-221-U-S-Debt-by-President-Dollar-and-Percentage-www-investopedia-com-us-deb.jpg

All this debt talk needs to be in a separate thread IMO
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:05:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By hi_capacity:

You really need to check this site out, reads a like a crazy Walter Mitty on crack. Some snippets...

If you really want to be a hero and a genius and flex your muscle, schedule a meeting with Kim Jong Un along with Antony Blinken and break down the childish barriers that divide us. Spend a week with Kim Jong Un and meet his family and kids and learn their customs and ways and invite him to Taiwan for vacation and invite him to the US for vacation, I will gladly host him. We are all mere humans that want to best for our families and kids. Trump is a complete idiot as is Derrick Rodman and they were able to make friends with the man.

Alliances like Brics and others that put dictators at odds with democracy, we must show that we can coexist and work together and let natural selection takes its course. I live in Hawaii and I can get the governor here to host Kim Jong Un with the most elaborate vacation ever and make him feel like a king. He can meet our governor and all of our beautiful girls and we can take him anywhere in the US on a tremendous vacation if you can convince him to come. No one would ever want to harm him and we will protect him. We must show him that we are all nice kind ordinary people that only want to best for everyone. He can meet with many of our members of congress and we can eventually get them to eliminate sanctions and bring him support for his population.

Antony Blinken is a wonderful man with great character and is well suited to show how kind and caring that Americans are and bring North Korea into our family as a friend. Joe Biden is also a man with a wonderful heart and would greet Kim Jong Un with open arms and make friends unlike Trump that failed.

Posted from,
https://taiwanforeignlegion.com/what-we-are-doing
View Quote

Sounds like he has the same disorder as Bergdahl. Can't remember the name but they essentially live where they see themselves as in a movie. Constructing imaginary situations where they become the star/hero. Yes, very Walter Mitty like.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:06:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:06:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Interesting, Routh, like the previous Trump shooter appeared in a Blackrock commercial.  

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:09:25 AM EDT
[#36]
This is breaking news and it's 3 AM here in Ukraine so apologies that this is brief.

There was another assassination attempt against Trump. The alleged shooter is Ryan Routh, an American who has previously been in Ukraine. You may see reports that he was a recruiter for the International Legion or served in Ukraine's military in some capacity.

This is not true. He was not a recruiter nor did he serve in the military in any capacity. He did attempt to get foreign fighters to come to Ukraine, especially those from Afghanistan. However he did so without any authority or permission to do so. Random civilians can't recruit for the International Legion; they have recruiters in the Legion who do that job.

How do I know this? While I've never interacted with him I have known the name a long time and been warned to avoid him. In addition because Protect a Volunteer handles flights for many legionnaires we have a lot of contact with recruiters to verify who needs a flight. Even before today recruiters had told me that he is not a real recruiter and had no affiliation with the ILDU.

I post this so that if you see this misinformation, you can correct it. It is not Ukraine's choice that this person forcefully affiliated himself with Ukraine.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By floridacop:
Interesting, Routh, like the previous Trump shooter appeared in a Blackrock commercial.  

View Quote

Funny coincidence, eh?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:09:35 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

That's either an incredible coincidence, or it's not.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:10:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ExFed1811] [#39]

View Quote

That incredible, odds defying coincidence, leads to only two likely scenarios.

1.  We are living in a computer simulation.

2.  BlackRock was probably involved in both assassination attempts.

That's another, "What?  Another plane just hit the world trade centers?" epiphany  moment.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:10:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By BM1455:

View Quote
That is pretty crazy.   Seems like some actual journalists and reporters would be interested in this.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:11:37 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

There are no coincidences. IF true that would be pretty damning.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:12:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:

View All Quotes

Why would blackrock or blackstone be against trump?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:13:09 AM EDT
[#43]

Takes $$ to be mobile like that .
Where was the money coming from ?
View Quote

Building sheds in Hawaii.  LOL.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:13:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

What is the thought process or reasoning behind the belief that blackrock or blackstone is against trump?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By BM1455:

Is this shit for real? Another BlackRock "star"?

That is not a coincidence.

What is the thought process or reasoning behind the belief that blackrock or blackstone is against trump?

Trump wants to stop the gravy train.
Supposedly Blackrock and other companies have billion's worth of contracts to rebuild Ukraine - cant do that unless they "win".  Along with deals to work the very large amount of natural resources in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:13:40 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Because they are dedicated to a world of controllable politicians.

And Trump is about the most uncontrollable politician since Andrew Jackson.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:14:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By lowcountry:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lowcountry:

Takes $$ to be mobile like that .
Where was the money coming from ?

Shed.  Not sheds.  

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jagerwerkz:
Serious question for you guys. If god forbid, someone was actually successful. What happens?

But we have still have jobs and sportsball
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:15:08 AM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Why would BlackRock support Obama/Biden/Harris?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:15:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By madmathew:
MSDNC was on at the gym this morning and not even a mention of this assassination attempt.
View Quote
Neither did my local news, not even on the ticker
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:16:37 AM EDT
[#50]

PBS linkage

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By @M4-AK:
Curiously, the Vindman family is doubling down on the Anti Trump hetoric today, and this assassination attempt.

Is Vindman from Ukraine?

PBS linkage

Politics Nov 19, 2019 11:48 AM EDT
A key witness in the impeachment inquiry has told lawmakers that he was offered the post of Ukraine’s defense minister three times but rejected the suggestion.

Vindman testified publicly on Nov. 19 before a House committee in the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. Watch in the player above.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the National Security Council’s director for Ukraine, said he was made the offer while attending the inauguration of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy as part of the official U.S. delegation.

He's a liar. No country would do something like that in the modern age.
Page / 63
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top