Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That’s embarrassing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

You have failed the Rorschach test, do not pass go, do not collect $200.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:04:49 PM EDT
[#2]

https://twitter.com/JerryDunleavy/status/1330646767621337095

Trump legal team shuns Sidney Powell as insiders and national security officials see no evidence supporting her voting machine claims

With Trump-allied insiders distancing themselves from massive and unproven election fraud allegations being made by Sidney Powell, the president's legal team announced on Sunday that the attorney has no direct role in their efforts.

Sources close to the president told the Washington Examiner neither the White House nor the Trump campaign have seen any of the evidence she claims to have related to assertions about voting machines switching millions of votes from President Trump to President-elect Joe Biden. They argued that her claims overshadowed what they see as legitimate concerns about the mail-in ballot process.

Even national security officials within the Trump administration said they have seen no evidence of Powell’s claims either.

“Sidney has made these claims, but she has not shown, to my knowledge, evidence to support them — not to the campaign and not to the White House … I don’t know anyone who has seen the evidence," one senior administration official told the Washington Examiner. “Where is that evidence? The more she goes out there, the more it overshadows the legitimate problems … The problem with this stuff is that you got so over-the-top and you overshadow the illegitimate improper things that were done.”

Powell, who has represented retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn since last summer in his case after he pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, appeared alongside Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and Trump campaign counsel Jenna Ellis during a 90-minute press conference on Thursday. There, she claimed Dominion Voting Systems software was created "at the direction" of the late Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to steal elections in his country, and that the machines “can set and run an algorithm that probably ran all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President Biden.” She has made similar comments during numerous TV appearances, but did not and has not provided evidence to the public, instead saying she will present her findings in court.

On Sunday, after the Washington Examiner reached out about Trump insiders complaining about Powell's legal effort with the election, the Trump campaign released a statement saying she is not a member of their team.

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own," Giuliani and Ellis said. "She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”  More at link.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:05:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:06:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I suspect shes getting it from the internet. probably tweets
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then you DO know where they are getting the info, so why do you pretend to not know?

She told everyone where she is getting it, you say you've watched all her press releases, so why do you claim to not know?

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:09:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh shit! The deep state has gotten to Trump and his legal team. Sydney is the only one to have proof of the dominion debacle but now they’re going to cancel her.
Darn it, I thought that this was going to be the case lol
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:09:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably getting it from a mid level Agriculture Department guy who goes by a single letter on various Chan boards.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Why would they feel the need to release a statement like that in the middle of the day on a sunday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have failed the Rorschach test, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Why would they feel the need to release a statement like that in the middle of the day on a sunday.

There could be many different reasons, but it certainly looks like you picked the same one the deep-state liberal media is clinging to.

Like I said, it's a Rorschach test, of sorts.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Well then she must have got fired, because she WAS one of his lawyers.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:13:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Very interesting, and good job on digging up a bunch of old tweets from 2015 & 2016!

Just curious, but how many people have we seen on this very site say that they didn't like Trump in 2016, but fully support him now? I know I've seen more than a few posts to that effect.

Is it possible that Jenna Ellis may have changed her opinion of President Trump over the last four years, or is that as impossible as the blatant election fraud that so many here keep denying?

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:15:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/aGoJyOA.png

Trump legal team shuns Sidney Powell as insiders and national security officials see no evidence supporting her voting machine claims

With Trump-allied insiders distancing themselves from massive and unproven election fraud allegations being made by Sidney Powell, the president's legal team announced on Sunday that the attorney has no direct role in their efforts.

Sources close to the president told the Washington Examiner neither the White House nor the Trump campaign have seen any of the evidence she claims to have related to assertions about voting machines switching millions of votes from President Trump to President-elect Joe Biden. They argued that her claims overshadowed what they see as legitimate concerns about the mail-in ballot process.

Even national security officials within the Trump administration said they have seen no evidence of Powell’s claims either.

“Sidney has made these claims, but she has not shown, to my knowledge, evidence to support them — not to the campaign and not to the White House … I don’t know anyone who has seen the evidence," one senior administration official told the Washington Examiner. “Where is that evidence? The more she goes out there, the more it overshadows the legitimate problems … The problem with this stuff is that you got so over-the-top and you overshadow the illegitimate improper things that were done.”

Powell, who has represented retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn since last summer in his case after he pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, appeared alongside Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and Trump campaign counsel Jenna Ellis during a 90-minute press conference on Thursday. There, she claimed Dominion Voting Systems software was created "at the direction" of the late Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to steal elections in his country, and that the machines “can set and run an algorithm that probably ran all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President Biden.” She has made similar comments during numerous TV appearances, but did not and has not provided evidence to the public, instead saying she will present her findings in court.

On Sunday, after the Washington Examiner reached out about Trump insiders complaining about Powell's legal effort with the election, the Trump campaign released a statement saying she is not a member of their team.

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own," Giuliani and Ellis said. "She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”  More at link.
View Quote

WTF is going on here...
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:16:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Everyone questioning "where's the evidence?", read this.

You can't apply rule of law and courtroom ethics to this situation.

Public pressure must be applied. Rallies, protest, lawsuits and hyperbolic rhetoric is the only way.

Or else, CW2.
View Quote
So there is no evidence.  Got it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:18:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Public pressure must be applied. Rallies, protest, lawsuits and hyperbolic rhetoric is the only way.

Or else, CW2.

It's "The Secret" applied to election results
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:18:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yep.  I was gonna say the same thing when I read what she said.  Cock blocking, deep state she is.   She is there to sabotage.
View Quote

There were even worse ones that she's since deleted.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Her accusations should be the lead story on every single news organizations, but noooooooo.

The swamp is huge and deep and the supportive and ignorant Useful Idiots number in the hundreds of millions.

It's going to be uphill battle to regain control of America for generations.
View Quote

The stakes couldn’t be any higher
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:19:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

WTF is going on here...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF is going on here...

Gaslighting 101.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:19:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Oy...now im even more confused
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:20:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Even national security officials within the Trump administration said they have seen no evidence of Powell's claims either.

"Sidney has made these claims, but she has not shown, to my knowledge, evidence to support them  not to the campaign and not to the White House  I don't know anyone who has seen the evidence," one senior administration official told the Washington Examiner. "Where is that evidence? The more she goes out there, the more it overshadows the legitimate problems  The problem with this stuff is that you got so over-the-top and you overshadow the illegitimate improper things that were done."

Powell, who has represented retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn since last summer in his case after he pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, appeared alongside Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and Trump campaign counsel Jenna Ellis during a 90-minute press conference on Thursday. There, she claimed Dominion Voting Systems software was created "at the direction" of the late Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to steal elections in his country, and that the machines "can set and run an algorithm that probably ran all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President Biden." She has made similar comments during numerous TV appearances, but did not and has not provided evidence to the public, instead saying she will present her findings in court.

"Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own," Giuliani and Ellis said. "She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity."  More at link.
View Quote

You would think the people she is trying to keep in office would be the ones to show ANY fucking evidence to.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:20:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Sources Say!

I CALL BS on the Examiner.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:21:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:22:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

WTF is going on here...
View Quote

They finally figured out the Dominion story was nonsense.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  I was gonna say the same thing when I read what she said.  Cock blocking, deep state she is.   She is there to sabotage.

Any more recent than 2016?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:26:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Gaslighting 101.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF is going on here...

Gaslighting 101.

You don't dig for shit, Anon.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:27:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF is going on here...

That'd just make your day, wouldn't it...
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:27:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

WTF is going on here...
View Quote

Fake news. It’s a real release but they have tried to twist it into something it’s not. She was never part of the team representing Trump. I’m sure she’s working closely with them but she has, and still is doing her own thing and paying her own way.

There is probably some legal reason why that is significant but that’s beyond me.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:28:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:29:14 PM EDT
[#28]
NOT ON TRUMP’S TWITTER.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#29]
I guess none of this counts as evidence.

[youtube]channel/UCekdKDk6d8opUrUEXtXD4XQ[/youtube]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That'd just make your day, wouldn't it...
View Quote

I'm interested in facts, not Qtardation.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:30:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Oh shit! The deep state has gotten to Trump and his legal team. Sydney is the only one to have proof of the dominion debacle but now they're going to cancel her.
Darn it, I thought that this was going to be the case lol
View Quote

She alone was going to break the world wide election corruption involving communists money.  Now the communists are going to get away with it.

She was this close to proving it too...

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:31:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or else, CW2.

Affidavits and poll watchers being denied access to observe id say is evidence.

But judges want to deny access to evidence and then deny there is evidence.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:31:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Fake news. It’s a real release but they have tried to twist it into something it’s not. She was never part of the team representing Trump. I’m sure she’s working closely with them but she has, and still is doing her own thing and paying her own way.

There is probably some legal reason why that is significant but that’s beyond me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF is going on here...

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:32:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:46:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:25:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
When Powell says "I'd be willing to bet" that is code for, I don't have evidence but I want to rile up Trump's base.
View Quote
No, that means she has evidence of it being widespread, and her experience and judgement tells her it likely happened everywhere but she doesn't have evidence of it being universal.  Yet..
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:41:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I still loosley associate with a couple liberals. Even one of them admitted recently that it was very difficult to believe biden received millions more votes than obama did at the height of his popularity.

View Quote
And that's another reason why this just doesn't pass the smell test.  Remember, biden was soundly rejected for the D nomination TWICE before, and that was when he was "in his prime" and before the D party went full-on batshit crazy with Marxism.  Couple that with observed campaign event attendance - both the rallies and the boat/car/truck parades.  biden couldn't draw more than two dozen people to anything.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:46:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
She better come with some hard facts.

She's either batshit crazy or she's going to expose the biggest crime in American history.
View Quote

This is going’s to blow up one way or another.  Good or bad.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:50:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF is going on here...

For whatever the reasons they have but if she is working separately I think she has to take advantage of these press conferences together because nobody is covering them.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:56:11 PM EDT
[#40]
You have to remember that she's likely going to be taking down some Republicans too, so it's probably best that President Trump isn't attached to that.

He has enough trouble with the Republican Party as it is.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:56:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
And that's another reason why this just doesn't pass the smell test.  Remember, biden was soundly rejected for the D nomination TWICE before, and that was when he was "in his prime" and before the D party went full-on batshit crazy with Marxism.  Couple that with observed campaign event attendance - both the rallies and the boat/car/truck parades.  biden couldn't draw more than two dozen people to anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I still loosley associate with a couple liberals. Even one of them admitted recently that it was very difficult to believe biden received millions more votes than obama did at the height of his popularity.

and his VP nominee sucked in the primaries, the dems voters didnt like her even from her home state.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:58:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Attachment Attached File

It’s going to be an interesting Month.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:00:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

If she was actually on his team wouldn't he be paying for her, and not her setting up an account for donations? Which she did.

Someone asked about her and they clarified her position?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:05:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This is going’s to blow up one way or another.  Good or bad.
View Quote

Badadaboom!!!
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:09:47 PM EDT
[#45]
It doesn’t make sense for the rest of the results. Someone probably called this into the Trump hotline along with all the prank calls.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
She's not batshit crazy.  It's been happening for years and the Republican National Committee has known about it and chosen not to act.

It is difficult to PROVE to criminal standards, because it's done in the big city inner city precincts that are in total Democrat control and so when you try to get the "proof" they tell you to fuck off and either hide or deny you access to the evidence.

It happens and probably everyone active in the Republican party apparatus knows about it. This time it's just been elevated considerably.

John
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:45:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

For whatever the reasons they have but if she is working separately I think she has to take advantage of these press conferences together because nobody is covering them.
View Quote

Probably

Trump tweeted about the dominion thing about 45mins ago, so I'm guessing he hasnt wrote it off
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 11:49:07 PM EDT
[#48]
I wonder if Powell has to work apart from Trump due to his position as President - she may have to present evidence that she got as a result of Trump giving it to her from his own investigative team, which is prohibited.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:26:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Sidney Powell: 35,000 Votes Were Added to Every Democrat Candidate – I’d Be Willing to Bet It Happened Everywhere

Sidney Powell: We have other testimonial evidence that appears to be coming in now that indicates the Democrats literally added 35,000 votes to every Democrat candidate to begin with… Definitely, all over one state and I’d be willing to bet it happened everywhere.
View Quote

I would not be surprised at this one bit, all the way down to the local level in every State, bet it happen during the last mid terms as well and it was not transplants that allow the Democrats to win so much it was blanket cheating.
View Quote

I've maintained that 2018 was a test run for the system and the plan that has been 4 years in the making. People think I'm crazy.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:40:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top