Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 11:58:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I fucking love cooking. In all aspects. For me, for me and my girl, for a family gathering, or bros in the woods.

One of my favorite meals was a camping trip where we brought in a whole chicken, and cooked it on a primitive spit from sticks we found. Another was where we just put salt on raw fish from the ocean on the boat.

You just cannot beat the challenge of making the best food you can in whatever circumstance you are in. And if other people like it? Great. If they don't, lmao I'm the cook so I'll make it the way I know I'll like it the most.
View Quote
HookCookTM

she comes over, makes a damn fine meal, cleans up, dishes, packages the leftovers, bang, and then out the door in time for you to get some shuteye before work.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:03:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Oh c'mon man!  

Look, after you spend another $5-10k wining and dining her including weekend getaways, you can tie the knot again....spend another $10k on the honeymoon.  Then once that's over, go back to beating off, but you also get a whole other set of expectations to meet....go here, go there, do this, do that, mother-in-law is coming for the weekend, you need to fix her roof, son-in-law just got out of jail and needs a loan, but hey at least you only have 35 more monthly spousal support payments to make to your first wife!  Nevermind that she took your dream house, your boat, and the kids, and the corrupt family court lawyers and judges threw you under the bus!  

But yeah, that beat up 48-yr old pussy that you get to hump for 120 seconds a month is gonna be great bro' !!!

View Quote

Fuck boats
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:04:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
HookCookTM

she comes over, makes a damn fine meal, cleans up, dishes, packages the leftovers, bang, and then out the door in time for you to get some shuteye before work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I fucking love cooking. In all aspects. For me, for me and my girl, for a family gathering, or bros in the woods.

One of my favorite meals was a camping trip where we brought in a whole chicken, and cooked it on a primitive spit from sticks we found. Another was where we just put salt on raw fish from the ocean on the boat.

You just cannot beat the challenge of making the best food you can in whatever circumstance you are in. And if other people like it? Great. If they don't, lmao I'm the cook so I'll make it the way I know I'll like it the most.
HookCookTM

I don't think it would work, because I can do that better.

HookDishTM just cleans up after. BUT SHE CAN'T TOUCH THE CAST IRON
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:06:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
i want steph chung to use dawn dish soap on my cast iron whilst i get to watch.

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:08:29 AM EDT
[#5]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i want steph chung to use dawn dish soap on my cast iron whilst i get to watch.

https://external-preview.redd.it/7oprLHrwbsis6TFvsRmFhhXK38-0Al2hmSj2qRqJAzU.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=f74740417e23e8b1e8a5ab20c116481d83d9607f

You're a monster
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:08:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Nope ,  did it couple times  and her kids were always an issue.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:10:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You're a monster
View Quote
then she says to me, she says:  oh honey, are you traumatized?

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:11:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Me too.

I have never met a woman who can outcook me. I have dated several which have a good recipe or two.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I absolutely believe boobs could be how you get kidnapped.
for me to be kidnapped it would have to be muscular firm round sculpted high and tight yoga butt and big strong speed skater thighs in some crossfit booty shorts.

TBH my brain is still on great knockers and top tier cooking
I keep blue-screening and I'm stuck in a boot loop now

https://media3.giphy.com/media/4mXjpVNJAFlvi/200w.gif?cid=6c09b952jyzo76pugjgqkdvhg7raqda2pgktj5uuy7oa84mw&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

Me too.

I have never met a woman who can outcook me. I have dated several which have a good recipe or two.

TBH I'm totally happy with this ^

If she can cook a few things that become instant favorites, I'll eat gruel if it makes her smile
I'm one of those

"Babe, how are the eggs this morning? "
*spits out shell* "They're *coughs* greaatt..."

I am of the mind cooking is a different discipline than baking, which is why I hate baking. Cooking allows you to add things to your audience, the easiest way to put this is to cook beef to preference.

While I think a lady who can cook, and wants to, and doesn't view that as "Beneath" her or anything - is one of the best things in this world,
I ALSO think grilling is a good spot for a man's cooking inclinations

If you think about it, "Back in the cavedays", before language, before music, before W2s, suits, and all that -
You can almost picture it.

Caveman sits around a fire with a big chunk of meat. Cavewoman notices and sits down next to him, he offers it to her, she accepts.
They're "dating" now.
She offers some green stuff she found while out gathering.
He accepts, unsure of it, but eats it.

In the modern day, I think a man offering his lady some cooked dead-animal activates some old circuitry, I just do.

Baking is more scientific, and thus stupid and best left to women

1) This just popped into my head and made me cackle:
Patrice O'Neal would have totally twisted that sentence the way I did there ^ and LOST HIS MIND if he caught you saying that ^
3 minute roast

2) Idk man, baking can absolutely be tinkered with, aabsolutely.
Ever been with a girl that knows how you like your desserts made?
Or tries combining them?

Some people prefer under-done baked treats.
Some people prefer the cardboard taste.

I'm just spoiled because I seeen it.

I will concur, at least IME, women make better bakers.
I think on cooking there's parity.
At least IME when it comes to baking, women (as a team) drag men (as a team) into the deep water and figuratively drown them
Best and most adventurous baker(s) I know are 2 heavier set women.

They're in their own class.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:14:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're a monster

Unironically JLP3

Put behind spoilers because: Is youtube compliant but IDK if GD-Haram
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:16:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well I mean boobs are pretty awesome.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:24:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HookCookTM

This would be better for you since you like to cook.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:25:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're a monster

TIL, JLP3 likes his womenz,
- 1 Part 'varbie-girl
- 1 Part WhistlinDiesel

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:26:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

TIL, JLP3 likes his womenz,
- 1 Part 'varbie-girl
- 1 Part WhistlinDiesel

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:27:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:27:15 AM EDT
[#15]
If I was single I would possibly date a single mom. Probably only if she didn't need my help in any way financially and the kids were grown enough to not need me to be a dad to them. I'm not rich enough to be responsible for someone else kids.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:45:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif

seriously tho

what man goes to karaoke for any reason other than seeking out hot single babes?
View Quote

We (my wife & I, and 3 of our band members (one other couple and a single female)) wound up in a karaoke bar in Old Mehico. By night’s end (meaning daybreak), they ended up paying our very significant bar tab and paying us to boot…and supplied us with guitars, a mandolin and a keyboard to play until the sun came up the next morning. Of course it cost us a full day of vacation to recover, but YOLO!

There were, however, a significant number of hot single babes that I had to ignore due to my long-married status.  But it’s a night I’ll never forget.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:53:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We (my wife & I, and 3 of our band members (one other couple and a single female)) wound up in a karaoke bar in Old Mehico. By night's end (meaning daybreak), they ended up paying our very significant bar tab and paying us to boot and supplied us with guitars, a mandolin and a keyboard to play until the sun came up the next morning. Of course it cost us a full day of vacation to recover, but YOLO!

There were, however, a significant number of hot single babes that I had to ignore due to my long-married status.  But it's a night I'll never forget.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:54:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Sadly F.P.N.I. , 99% of the time you will never be first in the relationship. Little Jimmy has a band recitle, you get in a head on wreck? See you after the show. Need a ride after some medical procedure,  Sally needs to get her clarinet tuned up, see you after that.

Little Johnny acting like a little shit and offer some constructive criticism or even ideas to nip it in the bud, MONSTER! Your not his father and how dare you!

On the RARE occasion, it works, and it works well. Most of the time the mental gymnastics are just too much and your better off putting your junk in the drawer opening and closing it repeatedly until the desire to sex up the woman in the relationship subsides.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 1:09:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If she can cook a few things that become instant favorites, I'll eat gruel if it makes her smile
I'm one of those
I’m with you on this, although my wife has always been a fabulous chef and learned as a young girl from her grandmother.

While I think a lady who can cook, and wants to, and doesn't view that as "Beneath" her or anything - is one of the best things in this world,
I ALSO think grilling is a good spot for a man's cooking inclinations
Correct.

I will concur, at least IME, women make better bakers.
I think on cooking there's parity.
At least IME when it comes to baking, women (as a team) drag men (as a team) into the deep water and figuratively drown them
Best and most adventurous baker(s) I know are 2 heavier set women.

They're in their own class.
View Quote

When I was in college, there was a bakery in Snook, TX.  Owned by several old German ladies in their 80s-90s who baked the best kolaches in TX.  $1.20/dozen of any kind you wanted.  I could have happily married any of them when I was 20 if they had been a few years younger…
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 1:36:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yes.  I have and will date single mothers.  At a certain age it is practically unavoidable if you are looking for a sane woman.
View Quote

False.

"53% of women born in 1991 were childless by their 30th birthday last year"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10447507/Half-women-childless-thirty-time-ever.html
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 1:44:56 AM EDT
[#21]
I did.  I married her.  Mixed bag.  I don't want to say eject - but I suspect it will generally be more difficult than it should be.  That said, relationships with most American women over 18 are probably more difficult than the should be.  They have been well brainwashed by the left for too many years.  Plus lots of them probably are more liberal because they probably relied on Uncle Sam too long.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 2:01:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

False.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10447507/Half-women-childless-thirty-time-ever.html
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 2:07:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

False.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes.  I have and will date single mothers.  At a certain age it is practically unavoidable if you are looking for a sane woman.

False.

Sounds right.  Thinking on the 30-35 women I know, 80%are unmarried and childless.

I know men like to tell themselves all women are sloots with multiple baby daddies, but that's not most women. Its just most of those that are out there in the instaapp dating world.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 2:08:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Sounds right.  Thinking on the 30-35 women I know, 80%are unmarried and childless.

I know men like to tell themselves all women are sloots with multiple baby daddies, but that's not most women. Its just most of those that are out there in the instaapp dating world.
View Quote
i prefer the term ChildFreeTM
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 2:10:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you get a royalty for it's use?  

TM
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 2:16:45 AM EDT
[#26]
NEVER
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 2:17:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You will never be the #1 priority to a single mom.  Ever.
View Quote
We got a stage 1 clinger here.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 2:28:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Yeh I wouldn't do it,  Two years living next to a single mother of 3, It all started off as entertainment and comedy with what was going on in the house.
Deputies being called constantly kids not wanting to go on trips with this or that boyfriend all the way to You are not my Dad.
Now it is drama house with stay the fuck away from us.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 2:35:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I have a question for you all............
Would you date a single mom? If so inclined, please explain your reasoning.
View Quote

This will seem extremely jaded.

But not seriously. I just don't see the point honestly. It just seems like a huge risk for a guy.

-Her kid is the number one priority. Not you
-If you get in a relationship, married, etc. The bond you formed with that kid can be erased by the mother if divorced. You won't have any custody or visitation rights. Putting yourself out there emotionally and raising a child like your own seems tough when it can all be taken away imo.
-If said divorce happens, you are still on the hook for alimony, etc.

Plenty of women out there without kids honestly.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 3:59:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, I have been there, done that, never again. Even if I thought it was a good idea after the additional BS and problems that brings into the relationship, why would you want to take care of another man's kid?

Not to mention encouraging bad behavior from women who are already more or less out of control. It's a recipe for disaster.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 4:03:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't know where to begin with all the fail in this post. If they were sane, they would not be single mothers, let's start there.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:26:43 AM EDT
[#32]
This thread has a lot of great mentions:
Single moms
Boobs
Family recipes
Sharks
Karaoke
Bitter men who hate women
Kidnapping
Shoplifting
Cast iron
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:30:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Yeah, this thread really got weird overnight. I'm gonna blame it on TG, but Jamal Pettimore coming out in the thread didn't help. Unsubscribing.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:30:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Depends on the age of the kids

Generally no

If I was a single dad with young kids I wouldn't date for the sake of the kids

So it would be hard to respect a woman who did.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 7:29:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Yeah, this thread really got weird overnight. I'm gonna blame it on TG, but Jamal Pettimore coming out in the thread didn't help. Unsubscribing.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 7:34:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

You found a sane single mother?

Here is how many of them think: their kids are #1, but your kids better not be #1 for you, because she expects to be your #1 priority.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 7:46:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

@bandanabandit1
It really depends on the woman, her situation and how much you're willing to deal with. A woman with a kid is always a different dynamic.

I met my wife at Fort Bragg (yeah, I know), she was a single mother of a daughter around two years old; enlisted in the Air Force and taking college classes at night. I would normally advocate NOT getting involved, but she was my perfect match and has been for the past 26 years. Were there some minor issues with her Ex? Yeah, but it was tolerable and my relationship with her family more than made up for it.

Do understand, just as my wife told me when we first started to seriously date, she said her daughter was her number one priority; that's what a good mother does. If you're serious, you need to accept that. She's always been smart, just married young to get out of her home town (Air Force guy) and when the guy turned into a controlling moron, didn't want to be a father (and border line abused her), she enlisted in the Air Force and filed for divorce. She never even wanted his child support and that guy only paid a couple hundred a month until his daughter turned 18; she never asked for more even when he got promoted a couple of times (and I told her it wasn't worth the drama...she didn't need it and that has made their future relationship with their daughter much tamer).

A date is fine, just to get to know them, but seriously dating is really something that requires a lot of consideration and knowing the whole situation...especially with her Ex. A lot of single mothers want that man and security, my wife didn't...she wanted a relationship with me when we started getting serious and wanted me to know that her daughter was a package deal. I accepted, and it was the best decision of my life.

Quite honestly, if you find the right woman who is a single mother, it's likely a 1 in 1000 that anything goes beyond a date or two. Oh, and she's always been adamant about managing her own finances, she never wanted to be dependent on anyone. We have always split living expenses, but she has her own, separate bank accounts and retirement account. She's stayed with me because she wanted to...and I've always been okay with that.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:00:51 AM EDT
[#38]
I started chatting with a single mom from a dating app.
2 kids
Different dads
Engaged 3 times
Never married

Too many red flags.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:12:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This thread has a lot of great mentions:
Single moms
Boobs
Family recipes
Sharks
Karaoke
Bitter men who hate women
Kidnapping
Shoplifting
Cast iron
View Quote
and steph chung

and steph chung abusing my cast iron by using dawn dish soap on it.

whilst she lets me watch.

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:12:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:13:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
2 kids
Different dads
Engaged 3 times
Never married

Too many red flags.
View Quote
or perhaps just the right amount of red flags.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:21:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
2 kids
Different dads
Engaged 3 times
Never married

Too many red flags.

Yeah, I could've had lots of fun with her. Ultimately I didn't want to invest any time with her.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:22:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
and steph chung

and steph chung abusing my cast iron by using dawn dish soap on it.

whilst she lets me watch.

View Quote

Ewww....look how dirty she is. Dirty arms and dirty, razor-stubbled legs. I can smell that from here, and it isn't a pleasant smell.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:23:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yeah, I could've had lots of fun with her. Ultimately I didn't want to invest any time with her.
View Quote
"invest any time with her"?

you're just there for random play and/or beej and ham sammich whilst you're watching sportscenter on her couch.

we're talking maybe 1-2 hours week/max, brosef.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:24:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ewww....look how dirty she is. Dirty arms and dirty, razor-stubbled legs. I can smell that from here, and it isn't a pleasant smell.
View Quote
sir, i'm on a laptop and lack the interwebz interface equipment to see these deets.

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:26:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

you're just there for random play and/or beej and ham sammich whilst you're watching sportscenter on her couch.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I failed to mention her weight.  Another deciding factor.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:28:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:31:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sharing your spunk with a single mom is one thing, but sharing food with a fattie and her kids ain't happening. Good call.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:37:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Sharing your spunk with a single mom is one thing, but sharing food with a fattie and her kids ain't happening. Good call.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:41:39 AM EDT
[#50]
To much drama
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top