Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:26:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Freedom.  Glorious freedom.  That's what we all stand for, right?

Includes your nephew BTW.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:27:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not a troll thread, sorry gays I never accepted it and it's now in my family from my dads 2nd marriage.

You Social Justice types can go on with your hate, but I don't care.
View Quote
Lol. So you're an SJW if you don't shun someone over not being straight? Ok. 
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:27:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I had a dog once that chased the chickens. When he caught one, he didn't try to eat it...he humped the shit outta it.

That dog was just fucked up in the head...but he was funny to watch.  
View Quote
This is the hard-hitting commentary that I keep coming back for.  

OP, grow the fuck up before you fuck up your family relations.  This isn't the hill to die on.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:27:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:27:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Fucking spot on.

Who cares what a guys sexuality is?

You fucked up huge OP.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If it doesn't pick your pocket or break your leg let ot be.
Fucking spot on.

Who cares what a guys sexuality is?

You fucked up huge OP.
No shit, unless it’s a troll thread.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:28:06 PM EDT
[#6]
some people like dick, some don't.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:28:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The kid may have a gay repressed uncle.
View Quote
I am going with this.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:28:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Look, I'm not a hateful person or anything–I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with these homosexuals. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts sucking my cock.

Take last Sunday, for instance, when I casually struck up a conversation with this guy in the health-club locker room. Nothing fruity, just a couple of fellas talking about their workout routines while enjoying a nice hot shower. The guy looked like a real man's man, too–big biceps, meaty thighs, thick neck. He didn't seem the least bit gay. At least not until he started sucking my cock, that is.

Where does this queer get the nerve to suck my cock? Did I look gay to him? Was I wearing a pink feather boa without realizing it? I don't recall the phrase, "Suck my cock" entering the conversation, and I don't have a sign around my neck that reads, "Please, You Homosexuals, Suck My Cock."

I've got nothing against homosexuals. Let them be free to do their gay thing in peace, I say. But when they start sucking my cock, then I've got a real problem.

Then there was the time I was hiking through the woods and came across a rugged-looking, blond-haired man in his early 30s. He seemed straight enough to me while we were bathing in that mountain stream, but, before you know it, he's sucking my cock!

What is it with these homos? Can't they control their sexual urges? Aren't there enough gay cocks out there for them to suck on without them having to target normal people like me?

Believe me, I have no interest in getting my cock sucked by some queer. But try telling that to the guy at the beach club. Or the one at the video store. Or the one who catered my wedding. Or any of the countless other homos who've come on to me recently. All of them sucked my cock, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

I tell you, when a homosexual is sucking your cock, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this fairy ever get the idea that I was gay? And where did he get those fantastic boots?

It screws with your head at other times, too. Every time a man passes me on the street, I'm afraid he's going to grab me and drag me off to some bathroom to suck my cock. I've even started to visualize these repulsive cock-sucking episodes during the healthy, heterosexual marital relations I enjoy with my wife–even some that haven't actually happened, like the sweaty, post-game locker-room tryst with Vancouver Canucks forward Mark Messier that I can't seem to stop thinking about.

Things could be worse, I suppose. It could be women trying to suck my cock, which would be adultery and would make me feel tremendously guilty. As it is, I'm just angry and sickened. But believe me, that's enough. I don't know what makes these homosexuals mistake me for a guy who wants his cock sucked, and, frankly, I don't want to know. I just wish there were some way to get them to stop.

I've tried all sorts of things to get them to stop, but it has all been to no avail. A few months back, I started wearing an intimidating-looking black leather thong with menacing metal studs in the hopes that it would frighten those faggots off, but it didn't work. In fact, it only seemed to encourage them. Then, I really started getting rough, slapping them around whenever they were sucking my cock, but that failed, too. Even pulling out of their mouths just before ejaculation and shooting sperm all over their face, neck, chest and hair seemed to have no effect. What do I have to do to get the message across to these swishes?

I swear, if these homosexuals don't take a hint and quit sucking my cock all the time, I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures–like maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the loading dock with my powerful forearms and working my cock all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can't get much more direct than that.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:29:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Look, I'm not a hateful person or anything–I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with these homosexuals. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts sucking my cock.

Take last Sunday, for instance, when I casually struck up a conversation with this guy in the health-club locker room. Nothing fruity, just a couple of fellas talking about their workout routines while enjoying a nice hot shower. The guy looked like a real man's man, too–big biceps, meaty thighs, thick neck. He didn't seem the least bit gay. At least not until he started sucking my cock, that is.

Where does this queer get the nerve to suck my cock? Did I look gay to him? Was I wearing a pink feather boa without realizing it? I don't recall the phrase, "Suck my cock" entering the conversation, and I don't have a sign around my neck that reads, "Please, You Homosexuals, Suck My Cock."

I've got nothing against homosexuals. Let them be free to do their gay thing in peace, I say. But when they start sucking my cock, then I've got a real problem.

Then there was the time I was hiking through the woods and came across a rugged-looking, blond-haired man in his early 30s. He seemed straight enough to me while we were bathing in that mountain stream, but, before you know it, he's sucking my cock!

What is it with these homos? Can't they control their sexual urges? Aren't there enough gay cocks out there for them to suck on without them having to target normal people like me?

Believe me, I have no interest in getting my cock sucked by some queer. But try telling that to the guy at the beach club. Or the one at the video store. Or the one who catered my wedding. Or any of the countless other homos who've come on to me recently. All of them sucked my cock, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

I tell you, when a homosexual is sucking your cock, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this fairy ever get the idea that I was gay? And where did he get those fantastic boots?

It screws with your head at other times, too. Every time a man passes me on the street, I'm afraid he's going to grab me and drag me off to some bathroom to suck my cock. I've even started to visualize these repulsive cock-sucking episodes during the healthy, heterosexual marital relations I enjoy with my wife–even some that haven't actually happened, like the sweaty, post-game locker-room tryst with Vancouver Canucks forward Mark Messier that I can't seem to stop thinking about.

Things could be worse, I suppose. It could be women trying to suck my cock, which would be adultery and would make me feel tremendously guilty. As it is, I'm just angry and sickened. But believe me, that's enough. I don't know what makes these homosexuals mistake me for a guy who wants his cock sucked, and, frankly, I don't want to know. I just wish there were some way to get them to stop.

I've tried all sorts of things to get them to stop, but it has all been to no avail. A few months back, I started wearing an intimidating-looking black leather thong with menacing metal studs in the hopes that it would frighten those faggots off, but it didn't work. In fact, it only seemed to encourage them. Then, I really started getting rough, slapping them around whenever they were sucking my cock, but that failed, too. Even pulling out of their mouths just before ejaculation and shooting sperm all over their face, neck, chest and hair seemed to have no effect. What do I have to do to get the message across to these swishes?

I swear, if these homosexuals don't take a hint and quit sucking my cock all the time, I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures–like maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the loading dock with my powerful forearms and working my cock all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can't get much more direct than that.
View Quote
I actually. Just read that. I got dumber. I dont know what happened.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:30:47 PM EDT
[#10]
OP, 

find something important to worry about and quit worrying about two boys kissing behind the wood shed.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:31:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Not a troll thread, sorry gays I never accepted it and it's now in my family from my dads 2nd marriage.

View Quote
What you pick to care and not care about sure is interesting.

I'm sure your family will get over your absence ricky tick once they realize who you really are. Including the other nephews who you seem to think you have a good relationship with.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:31:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:33:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Apparently, the most sensitive thing around here is OP Masculinity.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:36:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Going with this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
op is a closet homo, typical.
Going with this.
Yep, pretty obvious
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Hang in there OP, the shit show is just starting.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:41:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My step brother was off shopping and his wife told me. She said she was surprised I didn't know. Sorry I don't think of young boys sexuality I assume they are all young men. She's a democrat he's a RINO.

I told her I don't accept homosexuality and she told me I'm banned from the house. I said ok, I will not acknowledge and not talk about his sexuality if you don't ban me from the house. I have 3 other nephews I like.

When I asked her if she has a psychologist lined up to fix him she went stupid.

I don't like gays, even in my family. I grew up were that wasn't an option. We were expected to be men.

Not a parent so don't pretend i know what to do in this situation. Not even sure what I'm going to say to him next time I see him.
View Quote

Grow up.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:43:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Why do you hate freedom OP? Grow the fuck up

this wont go how you planned
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:43:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
My step brother was off shopping and his wife told me. She said she was surprised I didn't know. Sorry I don't think of young boys sexuality I assume they are all young men. She's a democrat he's a RINO.

I told her I don't accept homosexuality and she told me I'm banned from the house. I said ok, I will not acknowledge and not talk about his sexuality if you don't ban me from the house. I have 3 other nephews I like.

I don't like gays, even in my family. I grew up were that wasn't an option. We were expected to be men.

Not a parent so don't pretend i know what to do in this situation. Not even sure what I'm going to say to him next time I see him.
View Quote

lol...

Why do you hate freedom? Being gay doesn't make you any less of a man....

But hey..if you are willing to throw away family over who they sleep with in the privacy of their home..then you are probably someone not worth knowing.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:45:38 PM EDT
[#19]
This thread has not yet realized its full potential.

There's still time.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:47:41 PM EDT
[#20]
I have 3 kids op. My daughter is my oldest. Shes very attractive and we're very close. One day out off the blue she asked me why her boyfriend wants to do her in the ass. That nearly broke my soul. But if any of my kids turned out gay I'd love them just the same.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:47:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Is the op a retard?
View Quote
OP might be concerned he's got a touch of teh gay in him.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:47:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

OP, grow the fuck up before you fuck up your family relations.  This isn't the hill to die on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had a dog once that chased the chickens. When he caught one, he didn't try to eat it...he humped the shit outta it.

That dog was just fucked up in the head...but he was funny to watch.  

Thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the veal...and don't forget to tip your servers and bartenders...a bunch of them fuck chickens too. 
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:48:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
BINGO ! I think we have a winner !
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:49:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Maybe he liked your beard and it turned him gay??
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:49:22 PM EDT
[#25]
INB4 inevitable parody threads.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:49:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Op is mad he was forced to hide his desire to fuck men.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:49:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Is the op a retard?
View Quote
Would it show? Could we tell? Would psychological help be warranted?

The only way to know would be if OP comes out of the closet.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:50:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Good job OP...
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:50:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Just what do you mean by not accepting it?

How far are you willing to go to not accept it?

How does it hurt you if your nephew likes to fuck guys?
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:50:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Your family is better off without you.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:51:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Sounds like a lot of members here are closet Californians.
Muh Homos!
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:52:59 PM EDT
[#32]
A few years ago I was told my niece Kim is now my nephew Tim.
I'm told nothing done but hair and dress, but wants hormones when money is available(try not being a pothead working at taco bell in your mid 20's)
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:53:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Sounds like a lot of members here are closet Californians.
Muh Homos!
View Quote
Judging by your location, you're out of the closet.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:55:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Have you tried getting a prayer group together and praying that he becomes straight?
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:55:56 PM EDT
[#35]
OP, is your nephew recruiting?  Are you having problems resisting the pitch?  Are you afraid it contagious? 
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:56:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I have 3 kids op. My daughter is my oldest. Shes very attractive and we're very close. One day out off the blue she asked me why her boyfriend wants to do her in the ass. That nearly broke my soul. But if any of my kids turned out gay I'd love them just the same.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm confused to the don't accept it part.  Not agree with his lifestyle decision is one thing, but it isn't your choice to accept.  Also, it's not like he came out as a Democrat,  he's just gay. Could be much worse.  Keep up the stereotype OP, we really need more Republicans like you.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:57:32 PM EDT
[#38]
So you are the ignorant weirdo in this situation, check.

Nothing to do with social justice, and I am not gay. Grow the fuck up.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:57:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Gonna be honest here. I'm sure you're a good guy to have a beer with but seeing as we've got

-leftists attempting to undermine our democracy by importing thousands of illegal foreigners for use as labor and votes,

-constant attacks on our 2A rights

-globalist corporations subverting our constitution and the right to free speech with their social media monopolies

-Mexican cartels carrying out drug smuggling over our virtually unprotected border on a daily basis

-jihadis attempting a hostile takeover of Europe with en masse immigration

-media outlets illegally colluding with a major political party to influence culture and society

-progressives attempting to unseat pro-Trump candidates and republicans across the nation

I really don't give a fuck if someone is gay or not. It doesn't even ping on my radar. It is a non-issue. As far as I'm concerned, if you're a trans, gay, seven-cocked squid creature with giant dildos for legs I don't care so long as you want to help prevent the end of Western civilization with me.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:58:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Homosexuality is mental illness and should not be enabled. Good on you OP.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:59:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ask him how he liked his first blow job......

I bet he tells you it tasted awful!
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:59:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm glad you took the time to write all that.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:00:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Let  it go, you cannot control it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:00:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
GD has shown time after time it is socially liberal.
I am not.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:00:45 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://img.memecdn.com/hawkward_o_361560.jpg
Ya it was fucking horrible hearing that. Yet im glad she's comfortable enough to tell me anything.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Being gay doesn't make you any less of a man....
View Quote
Yes, it does. 
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:02:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I am not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not.
Liberalism was a political and philosophical movement focused on preserving individual liberties. What do you propose as the punishment for homosexuality?
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:03:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
In for the shit show!
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Yes, it does. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Being gay doesn't make you any less of a man....
Yes, it does. 
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top