Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#1]
NeverTrumpers, I shall no drink in your suffering and tears. You may now begin with your cries and screams.

Link Posted: 2/13/2021 7:57:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No kidding, how many millions of dollars did this cost and everyone knew it was never going to work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gross waste of funds....as usual.

Wouldn't surprise me though.
No kidding, how many millions of dollars did this cost and everyone knew it was never going to work.
I think some of these fucking 'tards thought it was going to happen.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Look, if it'll keep them from doing anything on their agenda, they can come impeach me next.

@Aimless, will you be my lawyer?
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:09:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They won't stop until he's dead or in jail.

OR until they are.
View Quote

Death won't stop their votes.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:11:52 PM EDT
[#5]
keep 'em busy
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:19:42 PM EDT
[#6]
The democrats have to do something, (almost anything) to keep the focus off of the Biden/Ukraine issues, and off Biden's difficulty speaking without a scripted teleprompter.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:24:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Can they go for a third impeachment over his Georgia Secretary of State call, or maybe a special Pelosi lead investigation into his use of something or other?
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:25:36 PM EDT
[#8]
The man lives rent free in their heads.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:28:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Today we saw 'a cowardly group of Republicans,' says Pelosi

Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:33:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Why anyone gives a fuck what these celebrity NPCs think is beyond me.

My best friend from childhood is obsessed with celebrities and couldn't live without their opinions on Twitter. His political opinions are formed by little more than what his idols think. He thinks comedians like Seth Meyers, Jimmy Kimmel and Colbert are delivering you legit news and not their staff writers' retarded opinions. People who play superheroes in comic book movies are moral authorities for him.

I swear if he lost all contact with social media or TV tomorrow, he wouldn't know what to think by the end of the week.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:33:53 PM EDT
[#13]
only thing left to do is now let him win in 2024 so they can finally impeach him for good this time!
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:34:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Now let's impeach Joe Biden for Election Tampering/Fraud. Or at least introduce it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:34:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Honestly...if the Dems actually try anything else of substance against Trump, those troops need to turn inward and do the necessary.  I'm beginning to think that nothing short of a banana republic military coup against them will even faze these idiots in Congress.
View Quote

Sadly, you may be right
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Didn't Bill Clinton have to enter a plea bargain, and lose his law license for his crimes?
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:55:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gross waste of funds....as usual.

Wouldn't surprise me though.

Politicians will spare no expense (of taxpayers) to drag an adversary through the mud.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:56:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I noticed the comments have been turned off.  I guess they weren't going the way YouTube was hoping.
View Quote
You can still down vote it though
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:58:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:Let them
The money and time they spend will be less expensive and less detrimental to the American public
View Quote

That is where you and many others are wrong. While the media keeps you looking at the impeachment game, the politicians are still quietly doing their deals and passing legislation behind closed doors. The media just isn't reporting any of it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:58:59 PM EDT
[#22]
I hope they go for round 3.  Give Trump a trifecta.

if I were him, I'd wear that shit like a badge of honor.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 9:05:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I was under the impression that they can't impeach a private citizen. Of course, they're just making up the rules as they go at this point, so I guess they can do whatever they want.
View Quote

go watch the mconnel speech on youtube.

the way it is written, the point of conviction is removal from office. cant do that with trump, he's not in office.

however, and he made this point, he can still be tried both criminally and civilly for his actions up through the 6th. the powers that be are not done with trump. he will be hounded from now until he dies. they are already looking into his taxes. i expect civil suites from some folks impacted by the riots and would not be surprised if he is indicted for causing the riots.

all aboard the trump train...

Link Posted: 2/13/2021 9:13:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The tears online now....it’s like their masochists addicted to humiliation https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/C3BFD40C-AD01-4D5E-A10C-D8BE22E3AA87_jpe-1823606.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, perfect

The tears online now....it’s like their masochists addicted to humiliation https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/C3BFD40C-AD01-4D5E-A10C-D8BE22E3AA87_jpe-1823606.JPG

It had been refreshing to see Piers defend Trump these last few years from obviously ridiculous bullshit, but of course he finally turned on him too
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 10:41:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

At least if they are working on impeaching Trump they aren't passing bills.
View Quote

This is about where I have arrived. The more preoccupied with meaningless bullshit these dipshits are, the more their focus is averted from fucking the American people.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 10:46:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 10:49:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The satire coming from Babylon Bee is closer to reality than anything you can read or watch in the MSM.

Clown world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The satire coming from Babylon Bee is closer to reality than anything you can read or watch in the MSM.

Clown world.

Reminds me of when gary larson quit, he said he quit because he couldn't make satire of the stuff that was going on, stuff was too whacky. That was a while ago now. He recently started making comics again at his site... I haven't checked it in a while.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 10:53:33 PM EDT
[#29]

Sad and surreal.

This is only possible when you absolutely refuse to interact with the other side's news and such enough to understand it, even if you don't agree with it.

We can't avoid having to interact with this stuff - almost couldn't if you wanted to. They can almost live as if we do not exist and never ever learn one thing about us besides what people who hate us tell them.

This one time where it's proper and legit to say - they have majority privilege, don't know it or do and just don't care.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 10:57:24 PM EDT
[#30]

She's delusional. Probably so far into the self-rationalizations and things she knew were lies that she now believes that she couldn't recognize the truth under any conditions.  The same condition as people from the USSR days who still believe stalin is wonderful, even if he did have all their family killed to keep the union safe...
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 10:58:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Clown world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Clown world.
Sure is. A friend of mine sent me an Babylon Bee article today titled "Today's youth simply don't have the work ethic to build the gulags needed for their communist ideals." Yeah, it's satire, but it isn't exactly wrong, either.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:05:08 PM EDT
[#32]

She's not mad. She knew they didn't have the votes to convict before this whole thing started.  Its all political theater. This worked out exactly the way the dems wanted, so that when they inevitably lost, they'd have an issue to keep the dem base focused on Trump, riled up and angry.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:06:43 PM EDT
[#34]
The outcome was exactly what they wanted it to be.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:07:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

OR until they are.
View Quote

Doesn't the NY AG still want his head on a pike?
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:07:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

OR until they are.
View Quote

If they could get away with it I really do believe they'd jail him on "because we said so" reasons without bothering to try him.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:09:36 PM EDT
[#37]

"what is so important about any one of us?"

I dont know bitch. You didn't give a shit the last 6 years when the rioters killed 6 cops, 40 civilians, destroyed livelihoods and did billions of dollars in damage. But break a couple of widows in the house you have debased, and you will move heaven and earth to destroy anyone within a mile of those events. I guess you should tell us why you are so much more important than the people you serve.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:52:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 12:08:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The outcome was exactly what they wanted it to be.
View Quote

Yup. They need folks to be whipped up
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 12:21:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure they are working on something.

Doesn’t help when Mr. “Not A Dictator” is handing out EO’s like candy.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 12:27:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

the way it is written, the point of conviction is removal from office. cant do that with trump, he's not in office.

however, and he made this point, he can still be tried both criminally and civilly for his actions up through the 6th. the powers that be are not done with trump. he will be hounded from now until he dies. they are already looking into his taxes. i expect civil suites from some folks impacted by the riots and would not be surprised if he is indicted for causing the riots.

https://mashable-evaporation-wordpress.s3.amazonaws.com/2015/07/trainwreck-8.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was under the impression that they can't impeach a private citizen. Of course, they're just making up the rules as they go at this point, so I guess they can do whatever they want.

https://mashable-evaporation-wordpress.s3.amazonaws.com/2015/07/trainwreck-8.jpg

Just need one friendly prosecutor.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/14/2021 12:30:08 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 12:50:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

This is about where I have arrived. The more preoccupied with meaningless bullshit these dipshits are, the more their focus is averted from fucking the American people.
View Quote

They will soon be back to unconstitutional gun bans, gulags  and restrictions on free thought and free enterprise
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 3:51:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 4:24:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Dog and Pony Show. What’s happening behind the he curtains?
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 4:33:08 AM EDT
[#49]
All those libtards are cool with falsifying evidence too.

If he's so guilty of all this stuff why have the left needed to lie for the past 4+ years?
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 4:36:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Look, I'll be honest, I don't like Trump (still better than Biden though), but seeing the neoliberals cry over his acquittal is fucking delicious. Gimme a cuppa them libtard tears.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top