Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:47:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This.  I don't understand why our side can be such retards.  I want someone to give me a time estimate on when they expect this perfect candidate to appear.  There isn't one.  There hasn't been one.  There will never be one. EVER.  I fully appreciate that the R's are terrible.  There is little difference between the parties.  I'll still vote for the R on the ballot and hope that the cheating is stopped enough to matter, or this all burns down because that's the only option available to me currently.  Waiting for the perfect candidate is just fucking dumb.
View Quote

Nobody is arguing for a perfect candidate.

We are arguing for somebody who simply isn’t an unmitigated dumpster fire, who wouldn’t be entering their 9th decade of life while in office, who isn’t a lying fraud, and who might actually have a chance in the general election.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
No more old farts in the Capital.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:51:11 PM EDT
[#3]
What are we to do?  Hope and pray like hell that Thomas and Alito live until at least February 2029, that’s what we’re to do.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:52:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Nobody believes you ever did
View Quote

I don’t care. The Trumpers are too dumb to recognize how he has driven away countless GOP voters from him, and they prefer to live in their echo chamber of delusion. Their opinion of me doesn’t concern me in the least.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Christ almighty. Both look like background characters in the Star Wars cantina scene.

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:56:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The flag in your avatar says "Liberty or Death". With your attitude you will need a third  .   Suicide.
View Quote

I’m just fine. You should be more concerned about the Trumpers when he loses to Biden, again.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:57:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My choice is easy I choose a man who believes in the lord

https://i.postimg.cc/7Zrn7qL5/Getty-Images-1216826630.webp
View Quote

Trump worships himself.  Period.  I'm surprised that bible didn't burst into flames when he held it up.

Paladin
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:05:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some of you have to be posting tongue-in-cheek.

I mean, can we list the 10 Commandments and the 7 Deadly Sins. And see how many Bingo squares Trump crosses off?

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:07:47 PM EDT
[#9]
We should really make a list of all the things NTs say about Trump and compare it to what they say over at the DU.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:10:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We should really make a list of all the things NTs say about Trump and compare it to what they say over at the DU.
View Quote

How would you respond if DU had a thread of the best looking sports car of all time, and it just so happens a Miura is winning by a wide margin?

Would you change your avatar because you happen to agree with DU on that one subject matter?

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:12:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Voting lol like it really fucking matters anyway. The dem (whoever they throw out there at this point) will win via voter fraud.

And fuck the N_Ts with a telephone pole
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:14:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Search the term “trumpers” on Reddit and twitter or X or whatever the fuck it’s called now and see what kind of accounts use it. That’s all you need to know
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:16:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Are you serious?  You are unaware of Trump's spending?

Bush added $5.85 Trillion over 8 years
Obama added $8.6 Trillion over 8 years
Trump added $7.8 Trillion over 4 years.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm gonna need to see some math on that claim.

Are you serious?  You are unaware of Trump's spending?

Bush added $5.85 Trillion over 8 years
Obama added $8.6 Trillion over 8 years
Trump added $7.8 Trillion over 4 years.

Yes, I'm serious.  You said "Probably the printing of TRILLIONS of dollars and the $8 Trillion of debt he added to the budget, twice the rate of the next closest President.  Probably the horrific inflation he inflicted on us that is going to last a decade."  Which, to start with, is factually incorrect, even if you leave out the fact that spending is largely controlled by congress.  Obama increased 75% over 8 years, while the percentage was at 31% under Trump over 4.  GW Bush's increase was 101%.  There are certainly higher spending rate increases too.  As the population, and theoretically GDP increases, dollars spent would obviously increase, and that does not account for inflation.  Therefore rate is a good indicator, as you stated.  Now let's think about where brandon is and how much higher still it could have been if left unchecked.  Then you make an inflation claim, which is grossly incorrect.  Inflation was at 1.5% under Trump.  What are we at now?  15%?  25%?  There are plenty of things Trump did that I don't agree with, but the economy was absolutely not one of them.  How's your 401k look these days compared to Trump days?

User Info
   Multi-Quote
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:16:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The purity tests you supposed republicans put your candidates through is grueling.

I hate to see the bunch of you dating with all those pointy elbowed chicks out there.
View Quote

Noted.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:16:59 PM EDT
[#15]
These threads are always a good reminder of why conservatives and the right are always losing and will continue to lose to the left aka the commies.

Single issue voters and moral maniacs is not a path to winning anything.
I appreciate what Trump did and tried to do for this country while he was in office but it is time to move on.  Too damn old and damaged goods at this point.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:17:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
We haven't even had a debate yet.  It's too soon to call anything about anything.
View Quote

This is correct. Let’s have a few debates first. But my thoughts at this point is that no one besides Trump will stand up to the RINOs and Deep State.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:19:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
These threads are always a good reminder of why conservatives and the right are always losing and will continue to lose to the left aka the commies.

Single issue voters and moral maniacs is not a path to winning anything.
I appreciate what Trump did and tried to do for this country while he was in office but it is time to move on.  To damn old and damaged goods at this point.
View Quote

Who’s going to replace him?
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:21:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Who’s going to replace him?
View Quote

Anybody. Literally anybody.

It’s becoming quite clear that Republicans will never win the WH again until Trump is dead.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:24:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Never voting for Trump again.

Sorry kiddo.
View Quote

You re a Biden supporter.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:26:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

DeSaintest sealed his fate jumping into bed with the RINOs and Soros.
View Quote

Post up all the Proof you have of this.

Not 4 degrees of separation, heard if from some internet blog comment.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:26:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I voted for Trump twice. I won't vote for him again. IMO he was ineffective and pretty much a screw-up. He is too old.

The next presidential election MAY be the first presidential elect in my life that I will not vote in.

View Quote

You can move out of the country too.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I think it's time to ask this question.  DeSantis is fucked politically at this point, he can't deliver the support it will take to win a primary.  No one else even comes close to Trump's support.  Investigations, indictments, not of it matters. The Teflon Don indeed.

Problem is he's a fucking man child, who purposely shit all over the second amendment and due process when he was president.  An he is too damn old to be running for president anyways.

However compared to another 4 year of Biden and Harris, Trump is practically an angel sent from the heavens.

So I am going to vote for his ass again.  I really don't like the guy, I would love to have better option, but it's looking inevitable.  I'm gonna have to pull the lever for the Donald again.

What are you gonna do?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:26:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You re a Biden supporter.
View Quote

No, I’m not.

But those who vote for Trump in the primary might as well be.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:27:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Law and order! lol

He’s over on Truth Social claiming DeSantis is a Fauci admirer and a bunch of other bull shit.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:27:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Our only hope is for Trump to die before next November.

I'm sure some of you retards would still write him in.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:29:04 PM EDT
[#26]
There's always Pence
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:30:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

We are arguing for somebody who simply isn’t an unmitigated dumpster fire, who wouldn’t be entering their 9th decade of life while in office, who isn’t a lying fraud, and who might actually have a chance in the general election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  I don't understand why our side can be such retards.  I want someone to give me a time estimate on when they expect this perfect candidate to appear.  There isn't one.  There hasn't been one.  There will never be one. EVER.  I fully appreciate that the R's are terrible.  There is little difference between the parties.  I'll still vote for the R on the ballot and hope that the cheating is stopped enough to matter, or this all burns down because that's the only option available to me currently.  Waiting for the perfect candidate is just fucking dumb.

Yes, people in here are.  Specifically.  Saying they are sitting out.  I want an almost complete purge of the GOP, but it's not going to happen.  We can vote in the primary for who we feel is best.  Then what choice do we have?  We are stuck with voting for the least terrible.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:34:17 PM EDT
[#28]
If you don’t cast a vote for R you’re voting D.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What are you gonna do?
View Quote

I’m going to do what I always do: vote the Buckley Rule.  

What I want to do is write in Margaret Thatcher.  Dead, she’d be a better president than either of the two jerkoffs who are currently the nominee apparents.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:50:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I’m going to do what I always do: vote the Buckley Rule.  

What I want to do is write in Margaret Thatcher.  Dead, she’d be a better president than either of the two jerkoffs who are currently the nominee apparents.
View Quote

Seriously. This.

For those who need a reminder:

Support the "RIghtwardmost viable candidate" for a given office.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:55:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Seriously. This.

For those who need a reminder:

Support the "RIghtwardmost viable candidate" for a given office.
View Quote

It is absolutely sad that this is what we’re left with in a presidential candidate. That said, if Trump is still on the ballot on Super Tuesday, he will get my vote because he is the only one I trust to stand up to the swamp.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:56:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I don’t care. The Trumpers are too dumb to recognize how he has driven away countless GOP voters from him, and they prefer to live in their echo chamber of delusion. Their opinion of me doesn’t concern me in the least.
View Quote

Spot on.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:58:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
There's always Pence
View Quote

Don't you know that when it comes down to a choice between honoring your oath to The Constitution vs loyalty to Trump, anything other than absolute fidelity to Trump is treason?
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:00:37 PM EDT
[#34]
DeSantis isn't "fucked politically."  He can right the ship.   We're over a year out from the election, and 7 months from the primaries.  

Get rid of the neocon shitheads and closet progressives in his campaign, then remember what got him here, his conservatism.  Get out of the gutter wars with Trump.  Focus on Dems and a plan to win.

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:03:30 PM EDT
[#35]
At this point I would think the uniparty well find a way to stop the election ( like perhaps WWIII)  and stay in power forever.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:21:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I will vote for the Republican nominee.
View Quote

yep
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:22:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Never voting for Trump again.

Sorry kiddo.
View Quote

I for one am shocked at this revelation.  You also get bonus points for beating Ludder in the thread.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:23:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Probably the printing of TRILLIONS of dollars and the $8 Trillion of debt he added to the budget, twice the rate of the next closest President.  Probably the horrific inflation he inflicted on us that is going to last a decade.
View Quote

Who controls the purse?
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:24:40 PM EDT
[#40]
I think DeSantis will be fine in another election.  As soon as Trump was running, it was over.  Win or lose, I cant imagine Trump winning the nomination again after 2024.  DeSantis is probably the favorite after Trump is gone.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:24:41 PM EDT
[#41]
It's still early.  If you'd prefer DeSantis for his ability to make policy and do what's right, you're doing a bad job of trying to trying convince people that they need to work toward that outcome.

I don't know why people do this, but I don't vote for the guy I think is going to win the fucking primary.  How much fucking sense does that make? Yeah, I know psychologists say a large percentage of mentally deficient people are hell bent to vote for who they think the winner is going to be so they can feel like a winner. You're not a winner if you vote for and get the guy that fucks you over because he thinks it's the popular decision to make. WTF
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:31:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

If/when Trump wins the nomination will you at least shut your pie hole and let the rest of us try to get him elected or will you continue to spew venom against Trump?
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

If/when Trump wins the nomination will you at least shut your pie hole and let the rest of us try to get him elected or will you continue to spew venom against Trump?
View Quote

Wrong question for now.

Right question--why won't everybody stop this inevitability nonsense and get serious about the primary process and make sure we never have to answer that question?

I swear for a bunch of people who always say the polls can't be trusted there's sure a lot of people who seem to think the current polls are not just accurate but also immovable!  Did I miss where somebody came back from the future and told us what's going to happen?
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:42:17 PM EDT
[#44]
What do we do? We vote for him. And we volunteer to be election people. And we start putting pressure on him to be strong on the 2nd.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:52:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

If the general election is between Biden and Trump, we are fucked regardless and America loses, regardless if I post truthful things about Trump that hurt your feelings.

So let’s maybe nominate somebody who has an actual chance in the general election.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:57:35 PM EDT
[#46]
I will gladly vote for Biden and at least 2 more extremely unqualified, RADICAL left wing lifelong SCOTUS justices. Trump is just too mean and posts too many mean tweets for me.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#47]
There’s nothing we can do.

Prepare yourself for another 4 years of a Democrat in the White House.

Hope that we keep the house and maybe the senate.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:59:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd say that no...the venom spewing will probably only increase and they'll vote for Biden but pretend they didn't like last time.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 5:00:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If the general election is between Biden and Trump, we are fucked regardless and America loses, regardless if I post truthful things about Trump that hurt your feelings.

So let’s maybe nominate somebody who has an actual chance in the general election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe the Supreme Court would win.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 5:02:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
There really is no other choice.  Voting for the potato is a treasonous act at this point.
View Quote

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top