Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 9:35:19 PM EDT
[#1]

"Tyler used his power, influence, and authority, as a well-known musician to sexually assault"

hahahahaha. I wish I had been told in 5th grade band class that musicians have power, influence, and authority to sexually assault people.
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 9:36:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Winger thinking of their hit song like

Link Posted: 11/2/2023 9:43:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Paging Roman Polanski, Mr. Polanski to the discussion
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 9:45:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 9:47:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Money grab
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 9:48:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I used to read the rock rags when I was a teen back in the 70s, and they reportedly breathlessly on the groupies from 15 y.o. and up banging the rock stars of the day with abandon.

I remember a story about a Jimmy Page birthday, whipped cream, and a room full of young girls. Check out the lyrics of the live Stones Ya-Yas version of "Stray Cat Blues."

The 70s were different times.
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 9:53:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Boomer rockers were pedophile degenerates. News at 11.

What else would you call Iggy Pop hooking up with a 13 YO Sable Starr?
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 10:01:57 PM EDT
[#8]
All his lawyer has to say is "Your honor, my client is clearly not someone that would sexually assault a young woman, because as you can see, HE is actually a little old hippy woman."

Link Posted: 11/2/2023 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Not a huge fan of Tyler, was never really a fan of Aerosmith. I was always a Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Dio kind of rock fan.

That said, unless you have a love child to collect DNA from, how does one prove in court that someone had sex with them 50 years ago, and that it was not consensual?

Link Posted: 11/2/2023 10:23:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 10:36:02 PM EDT
[#11]
The plaintif is 62.  She probably just filed for social security and realized it isn't going to be enough to cover her expenses.  Maybe this was her retirement plan all along.
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 10:53:54 PM EDT
[#12]
This is just proof of slippery slope nonesense coming true

Kids can’t sue the Catholic Church for shit from 50 years ago….there outta be a law!….this kind of bullshit right here.
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 10:55:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it wasn't a big deal for her to file charges in the past 48 years, it's not a big deal now.  She's just in it for the money at this point.
View Quote
ding ding
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 10:56:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What was the age of consent in the state the alleged incident occurred in in 1975?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
What was the age of consent in the state the alleged incident occurred in in 1975?

Since she's saying it was non-consensual thats not going to be a defense.

Quoted:
If it wasn't a big deal for her to file charges in the past 48 years, it's not a big deal now.  She's just in it for the money at this point.

She wasn't able to file charges for most of that time. NYS re-opened a year-long window last year allowing victims of older crimes to come forward as adults to be able to go after the alleged perpetrators.
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 11:00:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 11:01:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I genuinely have to ask, was that even illegal in '75?

Quoted:
To be fair, he is a dirty old man according to Mick Jagger.

View Quote
I don't need second hand accounts. Dude's always styled himself like a pervert.
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 11:05:50 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't know but I'm just guessing, this is a when they eat their own kind of situation?
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 11:12:02 PM EDT
[#18]
So she was 17 and fucked a 27 year old rockstar (allegedly) & now wants to get paid 48 years later? Whatever
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 11:20:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 11:23:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
How do you defend yourself against a 50 year ago event?
View Quote

You can't. That's the whole point.

It's a damn near guaranteed payday.
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 11:28:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Pretty sure rape exams can tell the difference between consensual and non consensual sex. Something about typical bruising in the area that usually only happen when the woman is resisting. So true crime shows have lead me to believe.

I dont see how having consenting remarks could do anything but help you if you had them. In these he said she said situations having the accuser on record consenting is going to be something a competent defense lawyer will sell to the jury for all it's worth. Im not going out and getting it but Id rather have it than not if I was stuck in that situation.
View Quote

"Consensual non-consent" and rape fantasies are things, believe it or not .....
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 11:30:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Paging Roman Polanski, Mr. Polanski to the discussion
View Quote

Hell, Gene Simmons ....  "Christine Sixteen" ....
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 11:43:28 PM EDT
[#23]
“He jacked a little bitty baby, the man has got to be insane
They say the spell that he was under, the lightning and
The thunder knew that someone had to stop the rain
Run away, run away from the pain, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Run away, run away from the pain, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Run away, run away, run, run away

Jeanne needs some funds
Her pay day's just begun
Now Steven Tyler is on the run
Because Jeanne needs some funds”
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 11:47:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
All his lawyer has to say is "Your honor, my client is clearly not someone that would sexually assault a young woman, because as you can see, HE is actually a little old hippy woman."

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/92/a6/87/92a687d4e2f8318d230372ab918ef65a.jpg
View Quote

His feet.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 12:08:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
No ducks given as Tyler probably voted for the politicians who changed the law to allow no statute of limitations on civil suits for sexual assault.
Liberal states dropped the statute of limitations in the wake of the #poundMeToo movement.
He is just getting what he voted for and supports.
View Quote
That was my first thought, too.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 12:26:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Do you understand consent? If somebody changes their mind at any point, even with a penis inside them, they no longer consent and the sex stops. Sexting minutes or hours before doesn’t give consent of any sort that would hold up in any rape defense. Like that’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard. Hell, you could get a girl to sign a consent form with blue ink in front of a lawyer, on camera, and if she changes her mind 30 seconds later, guess what: there’s no consent
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly, how can anyone be taken seriously waiting 50 years in a sex crime?

Also, never have sex with anyone without getting their consent in writing. Sexting is more about CYA than getting off. Make sure she explicitly says she intends to have sex with you via text message before you have sex with her.

These people just want to destroy men.

Do you understand consent? If somebody changes their mind at any point, even with a penis inside them, they no longer consent and the sex stops. Sexting minutes or hours before doesn’t give consent of any sort that would hold up in any rape defense. Like that’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard. Hell, you could get a girl to sign a consent form with blue ink in front of a lawyer, on camera, and if she changes her mind 30 seconds later, guess what: there’s no consent

What you wrote is an extreme exaggeration.

Having evidence on your side makes an enormous difference.

Or... don't sext before you fuck a woman you barely know. Whatever bro!

Also we aren't talking about real rape here. This is just attacking the guy 50 years later. Get a grip.

Of course you stop if a woman wants to stop, nobody is questioning that. Good grief.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 1:31:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Was it July of '75?

I can hear it now...."Next, A song that was the #1 hit of the Summer of 1975, that may have actually helped get the lead singer of one of America's most important Rock bands...LAID!

I'm Casey Kasem with American Top 40. That song...When we come back."

https://youtu.be/ESS0eKJpEZQ?si=x1pmhUNwxLoKFe4L
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 1:50:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Jeanne Bellino alleges in the suit that Tyler sexually assaulted her “in approximately 1975 when she was approximately 17 years old.”

Sorry Hon, but that "approximately" part makes a HUGE difference.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 1:52:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The 70s were different times.
View Quote

If it didn't involve a Mars bar or a mudshark, you got off light.

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 2:02:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
A lawyer once told me, anyone can sue for anything.
View Quote
Yes, and it's fucking stupid. We need tort reform.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 2:06:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Every single woman on earth can fuck right the hell off with their 50 year old rape accusations.  Literally go fuck yourself.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 2:11:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
She is trying to finance her retirement.
View Quote

Hmmmm.....my 401k has taken a hit too.

I wonder how much money Terri Nunn has left?

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 2:12:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

First by buying all of your books out of circulation where you admitted to the sexual relationship with a minor would be a start.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do you defend yourself against a 50 year ago event?

First by buying all of your books out of circulation where you admitted to the sexual relationship with a minor would be a start.

Did he admit forcing it on an unwilling partner ? Having sex is one thing, forcing it is another.  Age of consent is 16 or 17 in most of the country not 18. Not sure about New York in 1975 though.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 2:12:48 AM EDT
[#34]

You "Feet Guys" are strange.

I wouldn't have even noticed.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 2:35:07 AM EDT
[#35]
I pulled into town in a police car
Your daddy said I took it just a little too far
You're telling me things but your girlfriend lied
You can't catch me 'cause the rabbit done died
Yes, it did

You stand in the front just a shakin' your ass
I'll take you backstage, you can drink from my glass
I'll talk about somethin' you can sure understand
'Cause a month on the road and I'll be eaten from your hand
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 3:06:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 3:10:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

She wasn't able to file charges for most of that time. NYS re-opened a year-long window last year allowing victims of older crimes to come forward as adults to be able to go after the alleged perpetrators.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is evidence still a thing, or have we fallen into the "serious charge" rat hole?
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 3:12:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Uncle Ted married his gal and GD still won't give him a pass.

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:59:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ya think with all the money, he'd get some foot surgery.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:22:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Putting 2023 hangups on 1975 groupie sex is stupid as fuck and is what statues of limitations is supposed to stop. The age of consent in NY is 17 today. It was probably lower in 1975
View Quote

No, it was 18 in1975.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:23:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Bet this woman had been bragging about it for a long time.  Now that she’s old and irrelevant, she needs to use that episode to benefit her in another way.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:24:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Indelible in the hippocampus.
View Quote

Sounds like he was into bestiality, too.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:26:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Hard to say much considering the thoughts I had about his daughter when she was 17.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:38:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly, how can anyone be taken seriously waiting 50 years in a sex crime?

Also, never have sex with anyone without getting their consent in writing. Sexting is more about CYA than getting off. Make sure she explicitly says she intends to have sex with you via text message before you have sex with her.

These people just want to destroy men.

And if you file 50 years later instead of right after it happened when there would be some kind of physical evidence and when there is absolutely no way to prove or disprove her story, is it still rape? Even more importantly, is there ANY proof that could be found to be past reasonable doubt?  How about if she regrets it five seconds after it is over? Is it rape then?  Maybe he doesn't call her the day after, is it rape now?

It's just like DV, the lies and bullshit a woman can say that is nothing like what really happened, nor the fact that females very often are the instigator of it though the courts and PC cops [smart cops know the bullshit that surrounds it] will almost always lap up what the female claims even though the evidence isn't there or it actually disproves her ''story.''
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:52:53 AM EDT
[#45]
So she didn't like his big ten inch?
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 7:00:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Hard to say much considering the thoughts I had about his daughter when she was 17.
View Quote

One of the most beautiful women ever IMO.  Hard to believe something so beautiful came from such a weird looking little man and an average at best woman.  Liv in her prime was a true stunner.  Sad she's now a basket case of plastic surgery.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 7:10:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

They shouldn’t have, because it’s virtually impossible to prove anything after so much time has passed and it opens the door dubious allegations for political or financial gain.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 7:12:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is that the chic now?
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 7:15:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What you wrote is an extreme exaggeration.

Having evidence on your side makes an enormous difference.

Or... don't sext before you fuck a woman you barely know. Whatever bro!

View Quote

Or maybe, just maybe, don’t have sex with women you barely know if you are concerned about rape allegations later.  Seems reasonable to me, same as telling a teenaged model not to go party with rock stars if she isn’t interested in having sex with them.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 7:21:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Pretty sure rape exams can tell the difference between consensual and non consensual sex. Something about typical bruising in the area that usually only happen when the woman is resisting. So true crime shows have lead me to believe.

snip.
View Quote

How old are you?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top