Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 1:13:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Taco Bell prices went through the roof during Covid. There’s never a line at any of the local ones now when they used to be jam packed.

And why would people go there? For the same price you can have Chipotle or Qdoba which is immensely higher quality and more food volume.

I think all of the low tier fast food places are suffering. Between wage demands and price increases, it just doesn’t make sense for customers to send their money that way to compensate. Less food and lower quality for the same price isn’t a good sell point.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I’m like the inverse KFC guy. Nobody offered me a sweet combo deal but should have.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not sure how you managed that, OP. I just put the items you listed into tacobell.com for pickup at my nearest store, and it was $17.59 after tax.

Same here.

• 4x Doritos Locos Taco SUPREME

• 2x Soft Taco SUPREME

• 2x Medium Soft Drink

• 1x Nacho Fries          

The level of detailed analysis on this Taco Bell bill is fairly impressive…like approaching 4chan status. I’ve edited the order above to satisfy our forensic accountants. I’ve been a supreme  guy for a while now, it’s my go to. Please see additional documentation below, lol.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/108967/8DFB1509-1993-47D7-9216-D756C9802B4B_jpe-2577108.JPG

Back to what said on page 1
Quoted:
Seems like you ordered poorly and made it more expensive.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128698/28943D23-3CC5-4BA3-81FA-5FE291290F9C_jpe-2577788.JPG

29% higher at your location seems unreasonable.

I’m like the inverse KFC guy. Nobody offered me a sweet combo deal but should have.

Now you know for future trips
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not sure how you managed that, OP. I just put the items you listed into tacobell.com for pickup at my nearest store, and it was $17.59 after tax.

Same here.

• 4x Doritos Locos Taco SUPREME

• 2x Soft Taco SUPREME

• 2x Medium Soft Drink

• 1x Nacho Fries          

The level of detailed analysis on this Taco Bell bill is fairly impressive…like approaching 4chan status. I’ve edited the order above to satisfy our forensic accountants. I’ve been a supreme  guy for a while now, it’s my go to. Please see additional documentation below, lol.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/108967/8DFB1509-1993-47D7-9216-D756C9802B4B_jpe-2577108.JPG

Back to what said on page 1
Quoted:
Seems like you ordered poorly and made it more expensive.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128698/28943D23-3CC5-4BA3-81FA-5FE291290F9C_jpe-2577788.JPG

29% higher at your location seems unreasonable.

To be fair I just rattled off the order all Willy nilly. I was like it’s Taco Bell, it’ll be fine
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 1:51:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I’d have drove away and found something else for that price.  The last time I went to McDonald’s, a large fry was $4, and this was several years ago.  That was the 1st time I’d been there in quite a few years, and was the last.  Better to find something healthier or at least worth the $28.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:37:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'd have drove away and found something else for that price.  The last time I went to McDonald's, a large fry was $4, and this was several years ago.  That was the 1st time I'd been there in quite a few years, and was the last.  Better to find something healthier or at least worth the $28.
View Quote
Yea but you can't buy a pistola now so how's that working out for ya.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 6:18:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I’ve been craving Taco Bell since this thread started. It’s been probably 7 years since I’ve had it
LoL
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So my kid wanted Taco Bell for dinner after football practice. Wife was out running errands with the other 2 kids, so we were left to our own devices. His brother has some severe food allergies, so stops like this are pretty rare & kind of a treat for him. Just wanted to clear that up before I got 50 replies about feeding my kid shit food.

Anyways we ordered 6 tacos, 2 medium drinks & a side of nacho fries. The order total was $28.50! Spending nearly $30 to feed two people at TACO BELL is insane.
View Quote
I was literally just talking about this with a coworker. For 3 adults and 2 kids, I spent $48 at TB a week ago. WTF.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 6:47:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I just can't push myself to eat there or really any fast food.  Thinking of the people making it makes me nauseous.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 6:53:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 7:12:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I remember when I could get an SKS for $99 and a taco at Taco Bell for $0.69

View Quote

When I was a kid my mom used to bring home tacos from Taco John's (far superior to Taco Bell) on taco Tuesday they were 29cents each.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top