User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 9:56:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"The school district stated it is working with police and safety remains a top priority."

Not to worry, the school district is concerned about safety.  I would have been worried if they were not concerned.

If the teenage faggots ever attack me, I will cut them off with a knife. And I won't hang around to answer questions either.
View Quote
The school feels that it is a priority.  To...NOT criminally charge the students/criminals involved.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:03:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I bet that teacher thought she could help. That she could make a difference. That she could "change the world".

I wonder if she now grasps that some cultures cannot be improved and are a waste of time and effort. The world needs ditch diggers and janitors and if you can't manage that then it's OK to starve to death or freeze to death. There's plenty of prisons. What we need is more forced castrations. 3 strikes you're sterile.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:07:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Teacher did not have a weapon, in such a vibrant atmosphere.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:12:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:22:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I hate to see a teacher hurt, but those public employees unions are the communist
who put them into the current mess.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:23:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Burn it to the ground.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:25:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How the hell is the graduation rate so high when the students have such low math and reading proficiency.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
How the hell is the graduation rate so high when the students have such low math and reading proficiency.
I’m not sure but I think “passing” pads BoE funding so...
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:26:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Been teaching 23 years. The first 3 in an inner city school. you NEVER break up a girl fight. Guys don't want to look weak;girls are trying to kill each other.
View Quote
Where there's a will there's a way..............

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:34:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
As another poster mentioned, Baltimore teachers are assaulted at a rate of 4 per day. Out of 16 high schools in B-more, 0 read or write at grade level, or even close.
View Quote
It was not above a THIRD grade level. If a black student is trying to learn he or she is accused by the majority of blacks of acting white. How do we turn this around?
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:50:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It was not above a THIRD grade level. If a black student is trying to learn he or she is accused by the majority of blacks of acting white. How do we turn this around?
View Quote
Why do we still have "all black" schools, and "all black" functions at schools and universities?

My college even has special classes for the African-American students, and special graduation ceremonies if/when they graduate. How is that right?
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 10:57:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
I went back to college a few years ago. There were nice kids that had graduated from urban school systems that were functionally illiterate. They were freshmen in college and couldn't read. One poor kid couldn't even copy a wiki article.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 11:04:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 11:05:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I bet that teacher thought she could help. That she could make a difference. That she could "change the world".

I wonder if she now grasps that some cultures cannot be improved and are a waste of time and effort. The world needs ditch diggers and janitors and if you can't manage that then it's OK to starve to death or freeze to death. There's plenty of prisons. What we need is more forced castrations. 3 strikes you're sterile.
View Quote
But they won't be ditch diggers or janitors.

They will sit on the couch, drink malt liquor, smoke weed, watch music videos, fuck each other and wait for the democraps put more taxpayer $s in their EBT accounts.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 11:08:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 9:54:21 AM EDT
[#15]
We just need to spend more money on education.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 10:05:11 AM EDT
[#16]
And by late next month, that same teacher will be lighting Kwanzaa candles in the classroom.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 10:40:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

But they won't be ditch diggers or janitors.

They will sit on the couch, drink malt liquor, smoke weed, watch music videos, fuck each other and wait for the democraps put more taxpayer $s in their EBT accounts.
View Quote
Sadly, most of the time, we get this.

Change the booze perhaps. Maybe it’s a trailer instead. But, the outcome is likely the same.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 11:56:07 AM EDT
[#18]
If teachers did more of this, there's be less bullshit in urban schools.

Link Posted: 10/28/2019 12:15:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Teacher needs to sue the school district for failure to provide a safe work environment and file for 100% disability for mental and physical injuries.
View Quote
Oh please.  You and millions with the same mindset are the reason that tort reform should be one of the most pressing issues facing this country.

So you think billions of dollars in taxes should be spent on providing a personal bodyguard for every teacher in the country?

And then you one up your first comment and double down on the FSA bullshit.....disability for "mental and physical injuries" from getting your hair pulled and a black eye?  Jesus fuck....might as well throw on some PTSD and never have to work again, right?  I mean oh noes, she got a black eye from a teenage girl and got her hair pulled!!!  I am sure she is scarred for life!!!!!!!

Why is everyone such a pussy these days and such an advocate for stealing tax payer money over petty bullshit like this?

Arrest the little fuckers and she can get back to teaching her class.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 12:21:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The whole "hands off" regarding teachers has gotten so out of hand. Hope there is a pushback in the future. Teacher's should be able to defend themselves without fear of repercussions.

Just sucks because you would think other students would get involved knowing their teacher is defenseless...but nowadays every scene is just the kids whipping out their cell phones to document it while egging their classmates on.
View Quote
In junior high and high school at almost half of my teachers were male in the late 70’s and early 80’s  Today it’s at least 4 to 1 females to males.  Males decided a while back this wasn’t going to be a career path but females still cling to that I can make a difference feels.

It’s not going to get any better.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 12:28:55 PM EDT
[#21]
My rural area when I was in school was probably 4 to 1, male to female teacher ratio.

Today it's closer to 2 to 1. Mostly probably because we still have a few shop classes, but nothing like we used to. Heck, I took taxidermy in highschool, but it's gone now. Drafting is gone now too.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 12:34:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
If you can't kick 'em out, gradjitate 'em out.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 12:40:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Can you imagine the coverage this would receive if it had been White teens attacking a Black Teacher?

It would a National crisis for months, even eclipsing shrill cries for Trump’s Impeachment!
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 12:45:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Another "Hate Crime"
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 12:49:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Fucking savages.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 12:53:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You're saying you see ZERO racial patterns with this shit?

Give me a fuckin break.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some humans are no better than feral pack animals.  That's not a factor of their race, color, or anything of the sort.  Just that they were raised lacking morals.

Give me a fuckin break.
No.  Not only no, but hell no.  You obviously don't know the difference between "race" and "culture."  Are  they animals because they have dark skin?  Fuck no.

Are they animals because they were raised to be?  Because they lacked parenting?  Because they probably come from a single-parent or absent-parent household?  Was that lack of parenting caused directly by Democrat policies like the establishment and growth of a welfare society?  Is their behavior in a regulated institutional  environment a direct result of that institution's lackadaisical or nonexistent enforcement of rules and refusal to establish order in their own classrooms?  Have these little animals been left to develop their own rules by which their own society functions, and therefore they're just behaving the way their own insane little "Lord of the Flies" type society demands?

Fuck yes.

"Blackness" ain't got shit to do with it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 12:54:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Diversity score?

Link Posted: 10/28/2019 12:58:25 PM EDT
[#28]
@runcible

Link Posted: 10/28/2019 12:59:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Maybe i am a bad peerson but i do actually enjoy seeing the stereotype perpetrated. Why anybody would try to domisticate such animals is mind bogling
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
lol
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 1:02:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
@runcible
View All Quotes
Quoted:
@runcible
You trying to get me in trouble?

Quoted:
Pattern recognition is racist.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Been teaching 23 years. The first 3 in an inner city school. you NEVER break up a girl fight. Guys don't want to look weak;girls are trying to kill each other.
View Quote
Seems to be what I witnessed, in middle school two girls fighting, one grabs a stool, teacher gets in the way and gets hit by the stool.

Lots of other stories, but I think it’s because when school age guys fight it’s usually a bully picking on someone smaller / someone they have a good chance of winning a fight against.

Girls didn’t just go try and start a fight with someone physically smaller than them just because they could.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 1:14:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@runcible
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 1:18:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Why do we still have "all black" schools, and "all black" functions at schools and universities?

My college even has special classes for the African-American students, and special graduation ceremonies if/when they graduate. How is that right?
View Quote
Voluntary segregation for graduation ceremonies is a good thing!  Who wants to hear all the yelling and screaming when muh baby walks across the stage?
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 1:22:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Some humans are no better than feral pack animals.  That's not a factor of their race, color, or anything of the sort.  Just that they were raised lacking morals.
View Quote
Keep believing.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 1:24:44 PM EDT
[#36]
How is there a graduation rate of 2/3ds when less than 1/3d of students are proficient in math and reading?
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 1:40:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Teacher needs to sue the school district for failure to provide a safe work environment and file for 100% disability for mental and physical injuries.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 1:41:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I knew a white teacher in a city. There was a 5th grade boy that grabbed her ass every day. I don't mean playfully, she said it was more like what her husband would do.

The school wouldn't do anything, most likely because he was black. Once the other kids realized he wasn't getting in trouble, they all started doing it, and she eventually had to quit and was basically told tough shit.
View Quote
She should have bypassed the school and reported it directly to the police as sexual assault and had the kid arrested. School districts in general do not care about protecting their teachers, especially if it creates a race or SJW situation.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 1:47:29 PM EDT
[#39]
and they have a fucking 15 to 1 student to teacher ratio and this shit still happens .... you know how GOOD that teacher to student number is ... that's honestly remarkable compared to national averages
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 1:54:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
No.  Not only no, but hell no.  You obviously don't know the difference between "race" and "culture."  Are  they animals because they have dark skin?  Fuck no.

Are they animals because they were raised to be?  Because they lacked parenting?  Because they probably come from a single-parent or absent-parent household?  Was that lack of parenting caused directly by Democrat policies like the establishment and growth of a welfare society?  Is their behavior in a regulated institutional  environment a direct result of that institution's lackadaisical or nonexistent enforcement of rules and refusal to establish order in their own classrooms?  Have these little animals been left to develop their own rules by which their own society functions, and therefore they're just behaving the way their own insane little "Lord of the Flies" type society demands?

Fuck yes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give me a fuckin break.

Fuck yes.

Well said.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 1:55:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
She should have bypassed the school and reported it directly to the police as sexual assault and had the kid arrested. School districts in general do not care about protecting their teachers, especially if it creates a race or SJW situation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I knew a white teacher in a city. There was a 5th grade boy that grabbed her ass every day. I don't mean playfully, she said it was more like what her husband would do.

The school wouldn't do anything, most likely because he was black. Once the other kids realized he wasn't getting in trouble, they all started doing it, and she eventually had to quit and was basically told tough shit.
That makes sense and I'd agree.  But I wonder if that's somehow a violation of school policy or there's some other reason she didn't take that route.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 1:58:10 PM EDT
[#42]
That's why you'll never ever ever see me driving a school bus. Have a class A CDL with hazmat/tanker endorsements. See all kinds of hiring school bus driver signs on several districts around KC. NOPE, not gonna happen. Dad did it part time after he retired from driving truck. But that was the mid 80's whole different world and culture back then lol.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 1:58:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Oh please.  You and millions with the same mindset are the reason that tort reform should be one of the most pressing issues facing this country.

So you think billions of dollars in taxes should be spent on providing a personal bodyguard for every teacher in the country?

And then you one up your first comment and double down on the FSA bullshit.....disability for "mental and physical injuries" from getting your hair pulled and a black eye?  Jesus fuck....might as well throw on some PTSD and never have to work again, right?  I mean oh noes, she got a black eye from a teenage girl and got her hair pulled!!!  I am sure she is scarred for life!!!!!!!

Why is everyone such a pussy these days and such an advocate for stealing tax payer money over petty bullshit like this?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, you obviously missed the point here. What happens when a teacher defends him or herself? They get in trouble with the administration. They get sued by the parents. They get fired for violating the school's policy.

If the teacher in the video goes back to work there, and the perpetrators are not punished for assaulting her, then what, exactly, do you think her working environment will be like? Every student who has a problem with her will feel free to tune up on her with no fear of repercussions.

So, yes, if the school is going to remove all methods of defense from the teachers, not punish (harshly, might I add) students that attack teachers, and in fact NOT provide a safe working environment, then they deserve to pay out the nose.

I am not suggesting that a bodyguard be assigned to each teacher, but having more than one SRO that could quickly descend and defuse the the situation (similar to a QRF), or allowing the teachers to carry non-lethal deterrents (pepper spray, etc, and be trained in their use), and actually punishing the little insurgents (suspension, expulsion, relocation to a separate school for repeat serial offenders, along with felony assault charges), it might make them a little more reluctant to throw hands at the teachers. At high school age, they are old enough to understand that actions have consequences.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 2:05:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I don't even need to click the link
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Some schools may end up like the gas stations and bodegas in bad areas where the clerk/teacher is behind a protective plastic barrier.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 2:14:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
That makes sense and I'd agree.  But I wonder if that's somehow a violation of school policy or there's some other reason she didn't take that route.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hard to say, every district has their own policy. The bottom line though, is school policy does not trump criminal law. Any teacher in that situation has the right to press charges. If it cost her job, well she was run off anyway.

My wife is an elementary teacher. She was assaulted by a 5th grade student (not sexual). The school principal (one of those "build a relationship" types) was not going to do anything at all. My wife told her either send the student to the district alternative school, or she was swearing out a warrant that afternoon. The student was gone the next day. YMMV
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top