Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 6:15:55 AM EDT
[#1]
What i dont understand is , if one is to believe of a great reset....why go through all the trouble to be debt free? When everything collapses and the reset begins, i dont think that debt is going to matter.  Collecting tangible items would take priority over saving cash which will become useless as it is.

ETA: If you max out a CC on shit youll actually need and use in a collapse....then that should take priority over worrying about being debt free.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 6:30:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What i dont understand is , if one is to believe of a great reset....why go through all the trouble to be debt free? When everything collapses and the reset begins, i dont think that debt is going to matter.  Collecting tangible items would take priority over saving cash which will become useless as it is.

ETA: If you max out a CC on shit youll actually need and use in a collapse....then that should take priority over worrying about being debt free.
View Quote

That exact thought has crossed my mind. Fortunately I have not had to go that route, but if my family was struggling it might be a decent strategy. Then again, prior to desert storm I maxed out a couple of credit cards figuring I might not need to pay them off. Lesson learned - sometimes it isn't as bad as you think and you could be causing yourself a lot of work to pull it out of the ditch.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 6:40:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Not comfortable maxing out credit cards folks. Again, down the road it can come down and bite you. Sure they can confiscate my property if I’m debt-free. They have far more justification confiscating my property if it’s owned by the bank. That’s not an assumption, I’m willing to make.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:31:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Things will change when average people have to start wondering where their next meal will come from. And not a day sooner.

For all you Eyores out there, we are still a country where the People hold all of the power. Just because the Ruling Class decides that they are going to tell governments to force changes in some Great Reset doesn’t mean people will go along with their grand plan. It doesn’t mean Individual states will go along with the plan. It does not mean our military will go along with the plan. It does not mean our police will go along with the plan.

Yeah, they can fuck up the financial systems and make life hard for a period but when industry grinds to a halt they stop making money and lose the ability to flex their muscle-if people aren’t playing their game, they can’t win and it won’t be long before our entire political structure is replaced if the Great Reset happens as has been projected.

We still have the greatest monopoly of Force in the world as armed American Citizens and our heritage is Rebellion.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/23/2022 9:03:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 9:19:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The Federal Reserve Bank is not a bank nor is it Federal, and there ain’t no reserve.

They control everything via fiat currency production.

We are fucked.
View Quote

That’s just silly. If you are that easily manipulated by interest rates then you did something wrong along the way.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 9:22:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

this man actually understands
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 9:22:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Learn the art of getting medieval.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 9:36:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You're doing the right things.
Now  we wait.
View Quote

Yup, for at least 60 to 100 yrs just like all of the other countries that have gone commie.
It worked out so well for them, I remember!
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 9:44:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 9:46:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Have to considered your eternal salvation?
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 10:09:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The single most important thing you can do to prepare for any future event is make sure you are in good physical shape.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The SO and I are in a discussion on the GR. The warning is mainstream. People are talking about. Yes, it is out. What now? Her question is the same.

I vote straight R along with SO. Some of the R's are swamp.

I am buying guns, ammo and teaching firearm courses.

I am prepping financially as well as with food. Debt free.

Beyond that, what the heck can I do? Sure, we all know about the GR. Beyond that, what is the call to action?

The single most important thing you can do to prepare for any future event is make sure you are in good physical shape.

.... and can stay that way/
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top