Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:10:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Didn't read the thread but just wanted to chime in and say that it's not the color of an American's skin that defines us but rather the identity and uniqueness of American culture. The latter we have been losing do to bringing over people that hate the USA, government cheese free loaders, and having open borders. The only hope now is to shut down immigration completely, and let us fight it out over the next 100 years until we are a brownish looking, freedom loving, gun toting, God fearing nation again.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:34:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think it is more a culture of self policing. That is, you policing yourself.

Guilt culture vs shame culture is I think a related concept.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilt-Shame-Fear_spectrum_of_cultures

Consider that in the US, Washington started the tradition of quiting after two terms and it continued until FDR. Throughout Latin America the issue of term limits has been very important, because Latin American leaders have never behaved that well.

There is a lot of advantages to a high trust society. However, it becomes complicated when you mix in people from lower trust societies. In large measure, that's what our immigration policy has achieved.

Bohr was goofing on the weakness often noted of the German and Scandanavian societies, but there is a weakness to the northern cultures. Part of that is an assumption that everyone, like you, is to be trusted. Also, I'd say that such cultures are more objective and open minded, more willing to hear the other side. This is a typical liberal trait that is good, but when you are in a fight you might need to drop that and fight for your side, warts and all. I can say that with by Latin American in-laws, objectivity and truth are not as important as family loyality.
View Quote
But what throws me off about all of this is in today's day, everyone, for the most part, has access to see all of this and/or immerse themselves into said cultures. Yet, for the most part, when immersed they choose the ways of their prior culture which are shithole values. Even generations after generations of certain groups choose to live shithole lifestyles in the US when the US is designed so that nobody fails. Of course there are outliers in every group and it goes both ways.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:37:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It is interesting that in Brazil and Cuba there is a lot of social preference for "lighter skin" (perceived as being "better" and discrimination against "darker skin"...

An observation for what it is worth...
View Quote
That's also an issue in the Black community here in the US.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:05:07 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL....

My ancestors like 500 years back are probably Jewish since the ancestry shit says I'm a tiny Percentage. Like less than 1% and in 1492, the Spanish Crown kicked Jews out. But my family didn't immigrate to Cuba from Asturias (Spain) until the 1890s when my Great Grandfather was stationed in Cuba in the Spanish Army. The reason he stayed in Cuba was because after the war that Spain lost, he liked the weather since it didn't snow.

That's where the Jewish connection in me comes from. From folks over 500 years ago.

Try again.
Is this you. And do you consider Jews to not be white
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/304912/55199AF6-5AA0-4875-A93D-474DE2A0CD59_jpeg-932727.JPG
Jews are a culture and an ethnicity just like Hispanics. You have White, Black, and Asian Jews. Do I consider them White? Yes, if they're White. Just like I consider a Hispanic or Latino White if they're White.

These folks are Jewish but I don't think they classify as White.

As for is Israel considered a White Country. That depends, are the Sabras (70% of the country) considered White?

Many here don't view Jews as White and a number of Jews themselves don't view themselves as White.

Do you consider White to be a race or an ethnicity/culture? Because race and ethnicity/cut to are two vastly different things.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:05:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
On what planet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
African and Caribbean Blacks want nothing to do with Black American culture.
On what planet?
Earth, Florida, Miami-Dade County.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:11:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah because little Haiti is bastion of safety and free of crime. How does Miami Dade vote in every election
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Jews are a culture and an ethnicity just like Hispanics. You have White, Black, and Asian Jews. Do I consider them White? Yes, if they're White. Just like I consider a Hispanic or Latino White if they're White.

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2018/02/WhatsApp-Image-2018-02-12-at-12.53.02-PM-e1518437165808.jpeg

As for is Israel considered a White Country. That depends, are the Sabras (70% of the country) considered White?

Many here don't view Jews as White and a number of Jews themselves don't view themselves as White.

Do you consider White to be a race or an ethnicity/culture? Because race and ethnicity/cut to are two vastly different things.
View Quote
That’s just plain false the majority of Jews in Israel is Ashkenazi and Sephardic. So once again you don’t have your facts right and you just try to distract. As for the real question your about as white according to the founding fathers as my dog is
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:17:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah because little Haiti is bastion of safety and crime control
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah because little Haiti is bastion of safety and crime control
Haiti is a failed state.

But Black Caribbeans are more than Haiti. You have Blacks from Dominica, Grenade, Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Guadeloupe, Barbados, Saint Lucia, Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, etc....

Great work on lumping in Black Caribbeans as if they're all Haitian.

On top of that, Black African Immigrants want nothing to do with Black American Culture either. Kenyans, Nigerian, etc....
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:19:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
More cause for celeberation among the left.

-------------------------------------

The US white majority will soon disappear forever

"Since the settlement of Jamestown in 1607 and the start of the Colonial period, the U.S. has been predominantly white.

But the white share of the U.S. population has been dropping, from a little under 90% in 1950 to 60% in 2018. It will likely drop below 50% in another 25 years.

White nationalists want America to be white again. But this will never happen. America is on its way to becoming predominantly nonwhite."
View Quote
The vast majority of Hispanics are Caucasian.

Not counting them correctly is Bovine Scatology.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:21:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That's just plain false the majority of Jews in Israel is Ashkenazi and Sephardic. So once again you don't have your facts right and you just try to distract. As for the real question your about as white according to the founding fathers as my dog is
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2018/02/WhatsApp-Image-2018-02-12-at-12.53.02-PM-e1518437165808.jpeg

That's just plain false the majority of Jews in Israel is Ashkenazi and Sephardic. So once again you don't have your facts right and you just try to distract. As for the real question your about as white according to the founding fathers as my dog is
So I'm not White? LOL

Again, do Semites consider themselves White? Some do and some don't.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:22:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
More cause for celeberation among the left.

-------------------------------------

The US white majority will soon disappear forever

"Since the settlement of Jamestown in 1607 and the start of the Colonial period, the U.S. has been predominantly white.

But the white share of the U.S. population has been dropping, from a little under 90% in 1950 to 60% in 2018. It will likely drop below 50% in another 25 years.

White nationalists want America to be white again. But this will never happen. America is on its way to becoming predominantly nonwhite."

Correct

Many here confuse race with ethnicity/culture.

I will ask the question again. There is a unified mono culture for Whites? Yes or no?
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:26:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Haiti is a failed state.

But Black Caribbeans are more than Haiti. You have Blacks from Dominica, Grenade, Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Guadeloupe, Barbados, Saint Lucia, Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, etc....

On top of that, Black African Immigrants want nothing to do with Black American Culture either. Kenyans, Nigerian, etc....
View Quote
I said Little Haiti in Miami Dade but I guess reading is hard. Also how does Miami Vote
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:29:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So I'm not White? LOL

View Quote
Well you’re the dude that said the French and Spanish weren’t white so I don’t see how you consider yourself white
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:33:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:39:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well you're the dude that said the French and Spanish weren't white so I don't see how you consider yourself white
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So I'm not White? LOL

Well you're the dude that said the French and Spanish weren't white so I don't see how you consider yourself white
I said some don't consider Spain and France White for their own twisted reasons like because they aren't Anglo. I didn't say "I don't consider them White". Nice try.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:39:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I think when whites are a minority all the people that tried so hard not to be labeled a racist are going to finally figure out what it all boils down to in the end . Good or bad , right or wrong, it always comes to that. You put people in a cage , how do they separate themselves? Prison for example. It will always come down to race . It’s human nature.
View Quote
Same lines of when they fuck up one place/state then move to another to fuck it all up all over again. They will eventually run out of places to fuck up and have to lay in the bed they made.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:40:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I said some don't consider Spain and France White for their own twisted reasons like because they aren't Anglo. I didn't say "I don't consider them White". Nice try.
View Quote
Yes in fact you did but when I called you on you’re bullshit went back to the Anglo thing
How does Miami vote you still haven’t answered that question
Also why are you so mad that you’re not white since you obviously don’t like whites
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:42:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So I'm not White? LOL

Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:43:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Anglos aren't white either.

Only north-Germanic Lutherans, with blond hair, blue eyes, and fair skin, qualify as white.

Fact.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:43:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Once again how do those Haitians vote in Miami and why are you so mad that you’re not white
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Only north-Germanic Lutherans, with blond hair, blue eyes, and fair skin, qualify as white.

Fact.
View Quote
Well if you want to go by that the Anglo Saxons are Germanic lol
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:44:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yes in fact you did but when I called you on you're bullshit went back to the Anglo thing
How does Miami vote you still haven't answered that question
Also why are you so mad that you're not white since you obviously don't like whites
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes in fact you did but when I called you on you're bullshit went back to the Anglo thing
How does Miami vote you still haven't answered that question
Also why are you so mad that you're not white since you obviously don't like whites
Miami a votes Democrat, the same as Montpelier. Why? Because they're full of Leftists.

Again, are Whites a unified mono culture?
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:45:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fact.
Nope.

Krauts mixed with Celts, neither of which is white.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:45:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Dude has Merkel and Hitler on the wall.  
Left and more left but I’m sure he is described as a right winger
View Quote
Oh you know he is. Backwards world.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:45:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
swede1986 has enter the game.
View All Quotes
Damn the first guy is literally El Atrocidad

Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:45:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Miami a votes Democrat, the same as Montpelier. Why? Because they're full of Leftists.

View Quote
Never said white are a monolithic culture. But why did the Irish Italians Germans and whoever else came from Europe integrated well into American culture but blacks that have been here for 400 years still haven’t
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:45:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Fact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fact.
Didn't the Anglos Saxons invade the UK and kill off the natives? Hell, isn't the royal House Germanic?
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:46:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Nope.

View Quote
Lmao
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:47:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Didn't the Anglos Saxons invade the UK and kill off the natives? Hell, isn't the royal House Germanic?
View Quote
Yep house of Hannover until WW1 then they changed their names
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:51:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm not sure.

All the Continentals are mixed race at this point, so it's moot anyway.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Never said white are a monolithic culture. But why did the Irish Italians Germans and whoever else came from Europe integrated well into American culture but blacks that have been here for 400 years still haven't
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never said white are a monolithic culture. But why did the Irish Italians Germans and whoever else came from Europe integrated well into American culture but blacks that have been here for 400 years still haven't
Because last I checked, Italians, Germans, and Irish weren't brought here as slaves and then treated as second class citizens for another 100 years. Yes, they were discriminated upon. But they formed their own ethnic enclaves and then multigenerationally assimilated into the greater American fabric since they weren't easily identified to be discriminated against like Blacks were.

I don't recall Germans, Italian, or the Irish being targeted by Jim Crow, segregated, or barred from marrying someone different.

The United States for all of its awesomeness fucked up on how it treated its Black population after slavery ended. Segregation, legal and corporate discrimination,  the violation of civil rights, etc is and was pretty fucked up and irrevocably ruined the full integration of Black Americans into the very fabric of this nation.

To this day, they are treated differently. Whether it is for their "benefit" or not.

In the end, because of our history. Black Americans have socially evolved into their own specific culture and society.

Up until the 1960s, Black Americans had stronger family ties, better cultural efforts put towards educational advancement, and solid Conservative social morals. But the 1960s ruined it by the civil rights moment being coopted by Leftists and turned into the complete utter clusterfuck we see today.

Multigenerational welfare destroyed the Black American Family structure. And that tied in with the history of racism, bigotry, and repression makes a shit smoothie of failure.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:59:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm not sure.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not sure.

True, WWI was just a family feud. Lots of cousin fucking too.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Because last I checked, Italians, Germans, and Irish weren't brought here as slaves and then treated as second class citizens for another 100 years. Yes, they were discriminated upon. But they formed their own ethnic enclaves and then multigenerationally assimilated into the greater American fabric since they weren't easily identified to be discriminated against like Blacks were.

I don't recall Germans, Italian, or the Irish being targeted by Jim Crow, segregated, or barred from marrying someone different.

The United States for all of its awesomeness fucked up on how it treated its Black population after slavery ended. Segregation, legal and corporate discrimination,  the violation of civil rights, etc is and was pretty fucked up and irrevocably ruined the full integration of Black Americans into the very fabric of this nation.

To this day, they are treated differently. Whether it is for their "benefit" or not.

In the end, because of our history. Black Americans have socially evolved into their own specific culture and society.

Up until the 1960s, Black Americans had stronger family ties, better cultural efforts put towards educational advancement, and solid Conservative social morals. But the 1960s ruined it by the civil rights moment being coopted by Leftists and turned into the complete utter clusterfuck we see today.

Multigenerational welfare destroyed the Black American Family structure. And that tied in with the history of racism, bigotry, and repression makes a shit smoothie of failure.
View Quote
So wypepol fault again. This is why I don’t understand why you’re so angry that you’re not white. Why is their culture so different compared to let’s say an Anglo and an Irish man
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Haiti is a failed state.

View Quote
This is false. I have lived here and there and for the most part they eventually will pick up Black American Culture sooner or later.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:04:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So wypepol fault again. This is why I don't understand why you're so angry that you're not white. Why is their culture so different compared to let's say an Anglo and an Irish man
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So wypepol fault again. This is why I don't understand why you're so angry that you're not white. Why is their culture so different compared to let's say an Anglo and an Irish man
I didn't say White People, I said America. We do need to as a country accept our fuck ups just as much as our accomplishments.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:04:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This is false. I have lived here and there and for the most part they eventually will pick up Black American Culture sooner or later.
View Quote
His full of nothing but false baseless statements. If saying the sky was green is what he’d have to say to not be called a racist he would
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I didn't say White People, I said America. We do need to as a country accept our fuck ups just as much as our accomplishments.
View Quote
Yeah slavery bad but whites ended slavery while most of the world still practiced it. Blacks have been handed everything in a silver platter and yet they’re still not integrated
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:06:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Nope.

View Quote
If not white then what are they?
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:08:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

Swarthy mongrels.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:09:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yeah slavery bad but whites ended slavery while most of the world still practiced it. Blacks have been handed everything in a silver platter and yet they’re still not integrated
View Quote
Whites were the first to remove slavery from their culture. Slavery is most definitely still practiced today in other cultures.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:09:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Haiti is a failed state.

My personal experience with African Immigrants are quite the opposite. Now their kids are different. They very much become part of it. No different than any other immigrant population. Even take a rural westerner snd have him raise kids in NYC and the kid will acclimate to NYC culture.

Look at Collins Iyare Idehen Jr., he's Nigerian yet has identifies more with Black American Culture. His paren.... not so much.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:10:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Swarthy mongrels.
View Quote
So basically a mix of Black, Asian, and White with climate dictating their phenotype?
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:11:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My personal experience with African Immigrants are quite the opposite. Now their kids are different. They very much become part of it. No different than any other immigrant population. Even take a rural westerner snd have him raise kids in NYC and the kid will acclimate to NYC culture.

Look at Collins Iyare Idehen Jr., he's Nigerian yet has identifies more with Black American Culture. His paren.... not so much.
View Quote
The rural westerner to NYC isn't the same thing. That's location culture. Not the same as race.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:12:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yeah slavery bad but whites ended slavery while most of the world still practiced it. Blacks have been handed everything in a silver platter and yet they're still not integrated
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah slavery bad but whites ended slavery while most of the world still practiced it. Blacks have been handed everything in a silver platter and yet they're still not integrated
Yup.... still doesn't change the fact that after slavery there was massive issue of that whole Jim Crow Segregation thing.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:12:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Yup.... still doesn't change the fact that after slavery there was massive issue of that whole Jim Crow Segregation thing.
View Quote
It could never be a flip of the switch. It should be expected.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:13:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Whites were the first to remove slavery from their culture. Slavery is most definitely still practiced today in other cultures.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not disagreeing with that at all.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:14:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The rural westerner to NYC isn't the same thing. That's location culture. Not the same as race.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is culture the same as race? No. So stop lumping the two together.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:14:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:14:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The United Kingdom did it pretty good among the Empire.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top