User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 2:54:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

dunno man...I've been hitting the gym 6 days a week since last June and have consistently seen some of the same fat asses the entire time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anybody who works out on even a moderately regular basis is not going to be that fat, so the whole premise is absurd. Doing 20-30 minutes of reasonable exercise 3 times a week can keep a person from being a complete fatass. It’s not hard but it does require an actual effort.

dunno man...I've been hitting the gym 6 days a week since last June and have consistently seen some of the same fat asses the entire time.

Sure, I’ve seen that too.. but are they going to the gym, or are they working out? Going to the gym doesn’t accomplish anything but actually doing real exercises will.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 2:56:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This body positivity crap at any weight is ridiculous. She’s grinding around like a stripper, but nobody would want to look at a stripper that looks like this. For five years I ran an agency that provided exotic entertainers for clubs and private parties, a.k.a. strippers. I conducted many of the auditions. No fatties, no stretch marks, no scars, VERY minimal tattoos. I cannot imagine the disgusting things that show up to audition today. ??
View Quote

@PearlGirl

Link to your AMA thread?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 3:05:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Was that book better than Happiness Hypothesis?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone taken the time to actually read any of the articles on that magazine’s site?
Almost all of them are written by liberal (I’m assuming) white women, and they all seem to work racism and "privilege" into the narrative.

It’s funny, because it really drives home a point that Johnathan Haidt discussed in his book "The Righteous Mind."
Liberals don’t "get" how conservatives think, but conservatives know exactly how liberals "think."
Plenty of Arfcommers could write a goof piece about fighting "fat bias" in the gym, and it’d be indistinguishable from the articles on that site.

They write from a template - sort of a "Liberal Mad Libs" - where they just drop references to the subject at hand into pre-existing boilerplate.

Was that book better than Happiness Hypothesis?

It was an excel5lent book, though really, really, dry.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 3:07:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

From what I can tell the media/lefty culture (like on reddit) likes to hold up every female body type, other than natural, fertile, and healthy.

Butter golem? Beauty at any size.
Girl naturally built like tomb raider? Something is wrong with her, she is SexualingTM and needs to chop em off.

Skinny healthyweight girl? Triggering and ProblematicTM
Steroid using girl? "Hehe boys are jealous of the roidclit girl hehe. She is empowering. Actually women are just as strong as men."

In shape healthy girl that keeps her clothes on? "WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS. ITS TOO HARD FOR SOME PEOPLE TO DO THAT."
If she takes her asscheeks out for randos on the internet? "Sexwork is brave. I am Sex PositiveTM and this whole dynamic isnt bad for all parties involved."

These people only like things when it's degenerate, they don't when it's normal, natural, and healthy.
View Quote

You forgot to add the brave mangirl/ladyboy.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 3:10:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This body positivity crap at any weight is ridiculous. She’s grinding around like a stripper, but nobody would want to look at a stripper that looks like this. For five years I ran an agency that provided exotic entertainers for clubs and private parties, a.k.a. strippers. I conducted many of the auditions. No fatties, no stretch marks, no scars, VERY minimal tattoos. I cannot imagine the disgusting things that show up to audition today. ??
View Quote

don't tease us like that
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 3:12:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Exceptions to every rule. But okay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No matter how many times the "healthy at any weight" lie is told, it's still a lie.

Saw a patient try the "you don't need to know my weight" thing with the MDA before a surgery.  Much butthurt, hilarity, and rescheduling occurred.  

She was right though.  He DIDN'T need to know her weight, because he didn't GAF if she had surgery or not.

Exceptions to every rule. But okay.

yeah bro, generalizations totally aren't useful
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 3:13:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Meanwhile, in El Salvador.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzGP45A4TRU
View Quote

Ewwwww, physical activity, inside or outside, while not consuming copious amounts of food with ingredients that have seven consonants in a row?

I'm sure it's much safer to just take a pill and watch TikTok videos at home.

Enjoy your deathbed, psycho
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 3:23:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not angry just always hungry
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They always look so angry.
Not angry just always hungry

hangry
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 3:51:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Flying home this morning from Columbus, Ohio and the sheer tonnage of human flesh in this airport sickitates me.
View Quote

Airlines should charge by the pound!  
Determine an average male and female weight +/- 20 lbs.  if you are over you pay a higher fare, under a lower fare.  Similar to luggage where over 50 lbs you pay more, but currently no refund for under or no luggage. Kids would have similar program.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 3:52:39 PM EDT
[#10]
obese brown people being pushed as healthy and positive, let me show you my shocked face.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Not just for women!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 4:04:36 PM EDT
[#12]
In 20 years after she crosses the 600 lb mark, needs both hips and knees replaced, has uncontrollable diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, and a heart that's ready to explode, she'll bitch that systemic racism is to blame because nobody told her that she was on a path to self-destruction.

At least she's a chronological adult, the 300 lb teenagers make me almost cry. They'll be lucky to make it to 40.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 4:05:12 PM EDT
[#13]

GD special edition!
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 4:15:05 PM EDT
[#14]
There are some fatter persons that still have stamina, and general good health in spite of being fat.  Eric Esch in his fighting days would be one.

She is not one.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 4:19:31 PM EDT
[#15]
I foresee big changes in the dating game with far fewer "Fat shaming" monstrosities out there.
So I guess that's a plus?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 4:19:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There are some fatter persons that still have stamina, and general good health in spite of being fat.  Eric Esch in his fighting days would be one.

She is not one.
View Quote

I wouldn't trade bodies with Butterbean, but HOLY FUCK I WOULDN'T VOLUNTEER TO FIGHT HIM.

"BMI is inaccurate! it can under-measure muscle!"
"That's true, I agree... but YOU sit on the couch and eat chips, does that apply to you?"
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 4:29:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

You've apparently never been to a strip club in rural America. Unlike Vegas, nothing gets imported. It's all local talent.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 4:34:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Airlines should charge by the pound!  
Determine an average male and female weight +/- 20 lbs.  if you are over you pay a higher fare, under a lower fare.  Similar to luggage where over 50 lbs you pay more, but currently no refund for under or no luggage. Kids would have similar program.
http://www.cartoonaday.com/images/cartoons/2015/08/workout-save-airfare-598.jpg
View Quote

You know what really grinds my gears?? Sitting peacefully in my airline seat just to see some fat fuck walk up eyeing the seat next to me. I put on my FUCK YOU face as I look them up and down. And put the arm rest down.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 4:39:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Fitness?
Yeah, fitness whole pizza in my mouf.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2022 4:40:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

GD special edition!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

GD special edition!

Good old Babylon Bee ??
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 4:42:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
In 20 years after she crosses the 600 lb mark, needs both hips and knees replaced, has uncontrollable diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, and a heart that's ready to explode, she'll bitch that systemic racism is to blame because nobody told her that she was on a path to self-destruction.

At least she's a chronological adult, the 300 lb teenagers make me almost cry. They'll be lucky to make it to 40.
View Quote

Neighborhood down the street is a South/Central American first generation immigrant enclave. The number of 100+ pound elementary school kid makes me sad.

Those kids will never have a chance at living a healthy life after being fed Jarritos and processed carbs 24/7.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 9:55:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
@midcap cause that’s a bit much for me
View Quote

@TrashWrencher

she's just a lard ass and is lying to herself is she thinks she's healthy
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 10:06:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Not the first time..not the last

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 10:18:29 AM EDT
[#24]
The guys at Mind Pump talked about this a little bit in one of their recent episodes and brought up a good comparison. Imagine pointing to an alcoholic as being healthy because he hasn't experienced organ failure... yet.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:32:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

From what I can tell the media/lefty culture (like on reddit) likes to hold up every female body type, other than natural, fertile, and healthy.

Girl naturally built like tomb raider? Something is wrong with her, she is SexualingTM and needs to chop em off.

Steroid using girl? "Hehe boys are jealous of the roidclit girl hehe. She is empowering. Actually women are just as strong as men."

In shape healthy girl that keeps her clothes on? "WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS. ITS TOO HARD FOR SOME PEOPLE TO DO THAT."
If she takes her asscheeks out for randos on the internet? "Sexwork is brave. I am Sex PositiveTM and this whole dynamic isnt bad for all parties involved."

These people only like things when it's degenerate, they don't when it's normal, natural, and healthy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Weight lifting and real fitness is becoming more popular with women, which goes against the fat is fine narrative. Not surprised to see the media double down

Just running the same game that Cosmo started decades ago

Control the women and you control the men

@Geralt55

The blue-variant of the schizopill.

Further examples:
Abortion - "her body her choice"
Certain 'vaccines' - "take it or you're ostracized from society"
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The Bible says that in the end times, right will be wrong and wrong will be right, and people will only listen to teachers who tell them what they want to hear. Seems to me like this is now true in EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of our society.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:36:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
And higher insurance premiums for you and I.

We can point and laugh all we want, but at the end of the day, we're paying for their life style choices.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, we can only hope they die off quicker.

recurring revenue for Big Pharma
And higher insurance premiums for you and I.

We can point and laugh all we want, but at the end of the day, we're paying for their life style choices.

butbutbut, I have fReE hEaLtHcArE

It's almost like there's no such thing as a free lunch ????
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:36:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:37:19 PM EDT
[#29]
This fat ugly bitch again???

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:37:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Zyzz is disappointed
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:38:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Fitness these days isn't about being fit and in shape and in good health, it's about marketing and selling shit to people.  Fat people are a great market.
View Quote

It used to just be about shilling supplements
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Reject Degeneracy, Embrace Greatness
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:39:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Clown world in a new way.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:You know what really grinds my gears?? Sitting peacefully in my airline seat just to see some fat fuck walk up eyeing the seat next to me. I put on my FUCK YOU face as I look them up and down. And put the arm rest down.
View Quote

I had some fatty sit next to me on a plane. He started to pull the arm rest up. I just put my hand in it and pushed it back down. Then looked at him. He still spilled over into my space.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:21:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I had some fatty sit next to me on a plane. He started to pull the arm rest up. I just put my hand in it and pushed it back down. Then looked at him. He still spilled over into my space.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:You know what really grinds my gears?? Sitting peacefully in my airline seat just to see some fat fuck walk up eyeing the seat next to me. I put on my FUCK YOU face as I look them up and down. And put the arm rest down.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif

I've had that happen.  She actually asked me if she could put it up so she'd have more room and I said no.  She asked why and I said I didn't want her sweating on me.  She sat there sulking the whole flight, luckily is was only ATL to DFW.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:22:30 PM EDT
[#37]
87% of GD wood plow .

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 9:32:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I kind of hoped the rice rabies would take over where diabetes left off and cull more of the healthy at any size bunch.  But sadly it was not as effective as it needed to be, so we are still stuck with them.

Seriously though, a real opportunity was missed.  The gov should have been pushing health and diet hard from the beginning.  Curiously they chose a fear and politicking approach, indicating (to me at least) zero need to take any of this pandemic seriously.

Whole thing is sad really.
View Quote

The gov doesn't want to push health...not that they even have the slightest clue what the fuck it is.

There's no profit to be made in people being healthy. The food and pharmaceutical industries want people to be as fat as possible. Doctors don't even want health. They want to keep prescribing statins and insulin because they get a cut of the dough.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:24:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The guys at Mind Pump talked about this a little bit in one of their recent episodes and brought up a good comparison.
Imagine pointing to an alcoholic as being healthy because he hasn't experienced organ failure... yet.
View Quote
Imagine a star HS athlete who just took up smoking. See, cigarettes aren’t bad for you. Look how healthy he is!
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:31:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Busting at the seams like a Pillsbury Biscuit tube.  Disgusting.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:39:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#42]
According to a study published in the Lancet Journal of Endocrinology last year:

At a BMI of more than 23 kg/m2, we found a linear increase in risk of severe COVID-19 leading to admission to hospital and death, and a linear increase in admission to an ICU across the whole BMI range, which is not attributable to excess risks of related diseases. The relative risk due to increasing BMI is particularly notable people younger than 40 years and of Black ethnicity.
View Quote

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/landia/article/PIIS2213-8587(21)00089-9/fulltext#seccestitle10

Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:49:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Lol she's not fit at all.

Link Posted: 1/20/2022 1:01:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Until I see her lab results and basic things like BP and HR I might give her the benefit of the doubt if being in the 1-2%. It's rare but it does happen. Chances are she's in the 98% if obesity that is not healthy.
View Quote

I assumed the gal in the 1st post was pregnant in her 3rd trimester.

Media HAS TO market they have. Anything else would be less profitable in the short run.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top