BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 1:05:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Going through more of the comments of the above post, the cockroach one was comparatively mild.  Everything from people calling them animals, brainless animals, then someone else replying "no no, they're not even animals, even my puppy understand when I tell it No", to a Mexican national saying they fully support Trump placing sanctions on Mexico until they deal with "these invaders".

And if that "reporter" is smart she'd take her "pig face" and un-ass the area quickly before her family is asking for her whereabouts and safe return. They're also calling on folks to blitz her employer on social media, a Mexican news org.
View Quote
They're looking for this guy too, the Mexicans are pissed and they apparently didn't like hondurans even before this started, can't believe they're finally seeing things from our perspective. This dipshit is lying to the people he's interviewing and telling them that Trump wants them, he's tweeting for them, he's going to open the gates for them, and there are massive protest inside the USA for them to be let in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmVLGhFRd-E
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 1:12:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm reading the comments just now, wow, I knew a lot of TJ citizens were pissed but this takes it to a whole other level.

May explain why jorge ramos has been mia instead of being on the front lines.

If I were with pueblos sin fronteras and in TJ I'd be shitting brick just about now.
View Quote
Someone said the invaders are asking Mexico to send them home, totally believable with what I'm seeing on YT comments. The new Mexican president better realize what he's dealing with, these people aren't going to take too much more.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 1:12:54 AM EDT
[#3]
2:53 300lb guy with 7lb carbine.

He is ready to ruin some invaders day.

Nice to see there's some bite with the bark.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 1:14:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wear it for a pic then use it to lay on concertina wire.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The pictures the media outlets are starting to show. Right on schedule.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/25/22/6628812-6427735-image-a-45_1543186023653.jpg
An American flag with at least 16 stripes?....seems legit.
Wear it for a pic then use it to lay on concertina wire.
The sad part is, that is probably exactly what it will be used for ...
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 1:21:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Youtube comments in that second to last video, they're calling out the reporter for being a liar, doxing her and her parents. Also saying they're looking for the people that work for pueblos sin fronteras. They may have made a big mistake trying to pull this shit off in Mexico.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Youtube comments in that second to last video, they're calling out the reporter for being a liar, doxing her and her parents. Also saying they're looking for the people that work for pueblos sin fronteras. They may have made a big mistake trying to pull this shit off in Mexico.
Even other migrant orgs are blaming the people of Towns without borders.

The priest and activist Alejandro Solalinde Guerra accused the civil organization Pueblo Sin Fronteras (Town Without Borders) for bringing the Central American migrant caravan to Tijuana to provoke the anti-immigrant policies of US President Donald Trump.

"They ( Pueblo Sin Fronteras)  are going to cause problems, as they are causing it internationally between the United States and Mexico, when in reality there was no need.

"But also something very cagey: they played Donald Trump, they do it, and the proof is the impact, how they arrived; it was irrational, taking them to where there is no solution, where right now you cannot fix papers, " he told the journalism portal SinEmbargo.

"We already realized that this group is not taking charge. It is very unfortunate that they really do not take responsibility for something that is gradually become out of control," speaking about the demonstration that the migrants held in the Garita de El Chaparral.
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2018/11/alejandro-solalinde-blames-without.html
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 1:22:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Someone said the invaders are asking Mexico to send them home, totally believable with what I'm seeing on YT comments. The new Mexican president better realize what he's dealing with, these people aren't going to take too much more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm reading the comments just now, wow, I knew a lot of TJ citizens were pissed but this takes it to a whole other level.

If I were with pueblos sin fronteras and in TJ I'd be shitting brick just about now.
I'm guessing that some women with kids might be the ones asking to be returned along with some men. Just read your other post with the YT link, I'm watching the vid right now. So this guy lied to the caravan (along with others I'm sure) and told them that trump would open the border for them? I actually feel bad for the those in the caravan who are actually decent people and ended up as pawns of this whole political stunt, Obrador could start off on the right foot by throwing the pueblos sin fronteras organizers into a mexican prison (wishful thinking I know).
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 1:24:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They're looking for this guy too, the Mexicans are pissed and they apparently didn't like hondurans even before this started, can't believe they're finally seeing things from our perspective. This dipshit is lying to the people he's interviewing and telling them that Trump wants them, he's tweeting for them, he's going to open the gates for them, and there are massive protest inside the USA for them to be let in.
View Quote
The various nationalities have always hated each other. Mexican v Honduran v Puerto Rican.

Just like the Koreans v Japanese v Chinese or Syrians v Palestinians v Saudis.

More hatred there than from any group of white people.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 1:48:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Even other migrant orgs are blaming the people of Towns without borders.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2018/11/alejandro-solalinde-blames-without.html
View Quote
The guy should be found and arrested for his crimes.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 1:53:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Waving a foreign flag at the border to a sovereign nation.  Asylum seekers using children as human shields, much like terrorists do in the middle east...
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 1:59:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The various nationalities have always hated each other. Mexican v Honduran v Puerto Rican.

View Quote
I was born in Nicaragua, and used to get into fights with hondurans back in my drinking days. What I'm seeing in those comments is another level of hate. The Mexican people are seriously pissed and talking about disappearing people, and a lot of it is coming from women. When women get pissed and angry, things start to happen, men start responding when they see angry women. It looks like there's a shit load of pressure building in the area of TJ because they want to cross into sanctuary California, they aren't spreading out. They know Texas isn't a sanctuary state so they aren't bothering, this was planned all along.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:00:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It would be fucking glorious if the organizers got their shit pushed in. I think we should have shut the border down for a 24 hour cooling off period to simply piss off the Mexicans even more than they are now. The spanish comments on some of the youtube vids I've seen make me think the Mexican police are going to have to go into protect the caravan mode here soon. I've also seen reports that some of the invaders are asking Mexico to send them home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are correct, forgot to mention it. Along with the guy who was threatening to massacre Mexicans, he was last seen via a video clip in a cartel truck (Nuevo cartel de Tijuana) being interrogated with a bloody face. If I remember correctly they wanted him to give up some of the caravan orginazers.
It would be fucking glorious if the organizers got their shit pushed in. I think we should have shut the border down for a 24 hour cooling off period to simply piss off the Mexicans even more than they are now. The spanish comments on some of the youtube vids I've seen make me think the Mexican police are going to have to go into protect the caravan mode here soon. I've also seen reports that some of the invaders are asking Mexico to send them home.
They better head south while they still have legs to walk on
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:03:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
re-edited

more sob stories by leftist

this is a b.s. rumor that the leftist will push and spread through social media... then when no body is found, never be heard about again
Angie Bird @GangstaBirdie 3m3 minutes ago
BREAKING FROM TIJUANA BORDER
Reports are coming in about a child who died after being shot in the head with a rubber bullet by an armed American soldier or American Border Patrol. Awaiting Mexican Federal Police to verify this... Reporters on the ground say it happened

Jackie Vanlandingham @JackieVanlandi4 20m20 minutes ago
Replying to @brianschatz
As a citizen of the United States I hereby condemn the actions taken today at the U.S. boarder in San Ysidro, the firing of tear gas by Boarder Patrol at migrant women and children and call for the President of the United States to be held responsible for crimes against humanity

Waitin' in the wings  @SharonKWooden 22m22 minutes ago
Waitin' in the wings Retweeted Chuck Schumer
WHY DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT TRUMP TEAR GASSING THOSE POOR PEOPLE AT SAN YSIDRO???

erinpenny  @erinpenny926 27m27 minutes ago
Replying to @mcmatz565 @Rondell_Trevino
This is a crisis manufactured by the Trump administration .Even before the caravan arrived they decreased the amt of people they were processing and actually closed the San Ysidro entry point .The people shown are more an act of desperation .They did not have to gas children .

Aurea Bolaos Perea  @Aurea_BolanosP 33m33 minutes ago
Aurea Bolaos Perea Retweeted WendyFry
Please contact your local representatives and urge them to stop the Border Patrol agents at San Ysidro from attacking innocent people
View Quote
Yes bitch, they didnt have to gas the children, had they not been trying to breech our border!
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:03:51 AM EDT
[#13]
throw a soccer ball into the crowd watch all hell break loose
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:07:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Screw that. Paint a bowling ball to look like a soccer ball and roll it out into the crowd.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:16:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I was born in Nicaragua, and used to get into fights with hondurans back in my drinking days. What I'm seeing in those comments is another level of hate. The Mexican people are seriously pissed and talking about disappearing people, and a lot of it is coming from women. When women get pissed and angry, things start to happen, men start responding when they see angry women. It looks like there's a shit load of pressure building in the area of TJ because they want to cross into sanctuary California, they aren't spreading out. They know Texas isn't a sanctuary state so they aren't bothering, this was planned all along.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“...When the early Jesuit fathers preached to Hurons and Choctaws,

They prayed to be delivered from the vengeance of the squaws.

'Twas the women, not the warriors, turned those stark enthusiasts pale.

For the female of the species is more deadly than the male....”
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:35:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just to add to your info, they also didn't go through the eastern Mexican states towards Texas because of past incidents with Zeta Cartel killings/kidnappings. The Sinaloa Cartel that is in charge of the western states of Mexico will let them pass because they empathize with them and their "struggles".
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:38:12 AM EDT
[#17]
What kind of shells are these? Look much bigger then 40mm.

(1:34)

Intento fallido de la Caravana Migrante por entrar a EU
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:44:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33fW9RXHzGw
View Quote
Don’t know. I agree they look way bigger than any 37 or 40mm munitions. Maybe something they were tossing out of that helicopter?

A screen grab for anyone not wanting to watch the video.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:47:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Likely 37mm tubes. OOH sorry I thought you were talking about the US CBP guys with the baton rounds & pepper gas cannisters.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:54:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
they were using various tear gas and smoke gernades. in one of the streams, I saw them pick up expended shells and show them to the news crew that was streaming them. there was stuff like defense tech tear gas and I think cts

here is some pictures in this news article
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2018/11/25/US-closes-border-at-San-Isidro-migrants-report-being-hit-with-tear-gas/6811543174686/

edit - the pieces may be this one

triple chaser saf smoke
http://www.defense-technology.com/products/chemical-agent-devices/chemical-grenades/pyrotechnic/triple-chaser/triple-chaser-separating-canister-saf-smoke-1012311.html#sz=12&start=51

they have triple chaser oc and cs too

the less tall pieces, combined with the part in the upi pic below, make it appear to be a triple chaser

Link Posted: 11/26/2018 3:05:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Waving a foreign flag at the border to a sovereign nation.  Asylum seekers using children as human shields, much like terrorists do in the middle east...
View Quote
Since they're parked atop 2 locomotives (an act which would draw the immediate response of US Railroad Police), thought some details might be useful.

Those locos are on the Baja-California Railroad

Here is the route of that railroad. What they carry is broken down Here

As a mental exercise, where would you cross the border on that map?

There are other railroads likely used for "mass transit" for illegals heading north, although security at all border points is unknown.

Their US connections in the next post
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 3:15:25 AM EDT
[#22]
There are 3-4 big railroads that have direct connections with the larger MX railroads.

BNSF (primarily former Santa Fe RR connections)

Pay attention to all those automobile plants, they're important as I'll detail shortly...

@Boomer

Union Pacific (former Southern Pacific Lines)

KCS (Kansas City Southern)

Link Posted: 11/26/2018 3:21:13 AM EDT
[#23]
If you follow supply-chain stuff, which drives all the traffic, you'll see how railroads sell cheap MX-USA shipping for imported junk. Sorry, quality products of extra-national origin:

Supply Chain Source

(BNSF is Warren Buffets railroad)

Trucking companies are no different.

Note: RR's frequently do not show competitor's routes on their maps.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 3:30:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

they were using various tear gas and smoke gernades. in one of the streams, I saw them pick up expended shells and show them to the news crew that was streaming them. there was stuff like defense tech tear gas and I think cts

here is some pictures in this news article
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2018/11/25/US-closes-border-at-San-Isidro-migrants-report-being-hit-with-tear-gas/6811543174686/

edit - the pieces may be this one

http://www.defense-technology.com/dw/image/v2/AAQV_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-safariland-master/default/dw8391b545/images/products/GeneralProducts/LessLethalDefTech/LL_DT_1027_Triple-Chaser-Saf-Smoke.jpg?sw=600&sh=600&sm=fit&random=1543215487877

triple chaser saf smoke
http://www.defense-technology.com/products/chemical-agent-devices/chemical-grenades/pyrotechnic/triple-chaser/triple-chaser-separating-canister-saf-smoke-1012311.html#sz=12&start=51

they have triple chaser oc and cs too

the less tall pieces, combined with the part in the upi pic below, make it appear to be a triple chaser

https://cdnph.upi.com/svc/sv/upi_com/6811543174686/2018/6/50b5276f14f56c77790a117f92bfd02f/US-closes-border-at-San-Isidro-migrants-report-being-hit-with-tear-gas.jpg
View Quote
Ok thanks now I understand what it was. Looks like the bottom part of it.

Think this is a smaller version of a triple chaser.

52 Series Triple Phaser Grenade
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 3:33:19 AM EDT
[#25]
US senator, on the Defense Appropriations committee.

https://twitter.com/JGreenbergSez/status/1066841553753317381

Evidently I can’t figure out the embed tweet feature on mobile, so there’s a link and here’s a screenshot.

Link Posted: 11/26/2018 3:37:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Note a lot of this "streamlined border crossing" stuff began under W and FBHO. Both love borderless countries. Cartels doubtlessly are aware of uninhibited expressways to the country's interior.

IIRC, there was a bust some years ago of coke hidden in autos or auto subassemblies from MX to the US via rail. Made a blip then was buried. This would be a fun use for the much-loathed "asset foreiture" laws. Can you imagine an entire train, with $10-20M worth of locos, the same of railroad cars, and more $ worth of autos being seized?

Better still, use a single truck caught at the border with drugs as justification for 100% opening and inspection of all cargo heading north. Don't close the border, just inspect every single thing that comes over.

Tell Mexico we'll revert to old business as soon as they stop funneling invaders north.

Remember: Logistics drives everything. It's how we won WWII. Steve Jobs picked Tim Cook because he ran their warehousing and distribution. Not some tech visionary. It's how Apple became a $1T company. Want to stop the invasion? Apply pressure on logistics.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:08:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Another fun angle would be to deport 1 (or 10, or 100) Mexicans for every Honduran /Nicaraguan /Venezuelan /whatever "refugee" admitted to the US. That might make things interesting south of the border.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:16:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hahahahaha
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:24:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Some additional illustrations to get a lay of the land at San Ysidro

Think of this in terms of Logistics

You've got a horde of illegals you want to get across the border into the waiting arms of illegal-lovers, who can be quickly dispersed into large crowds, making it difficult/impossible to track. Did anyone else notice the US minivans with signs welcoming illegals? San Ysidro is the natural choice.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:38:42 AM EDT
[#30]
CA wants open borders w Mexico, I kinda wish they would let them flood LA n SF with them
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:54:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
The big ones are hand thrown munitions.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:57:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
CA wants open borders w Mexico, I kinda wish they would let them flood LA n SF with them
View Quote
I kinda wish CA would just become part of Mexico.
Or just fall off into the ocean.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 5:50:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was surprised at the level of animosity towards the “invaders” as well, I guess this is another case of the media whitewashing coverage. The funny thing is I’ve been watching all this closely and knew some were not happy, but the comments are on another level, did not expect that even after following closely.

I’d be as far away from Mexico as possible if I were a member of PSF, they’re playing with fire if there still in that AO. If they really are that stupid I fully expect to see more reports on social media of missing members.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 5:54:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Going through more of the comments of the above post, the cockroach one was comparatively mild.  Everything from people calling them animals, brainless animals, then someone else replying "no no, they're not even animals, even my puppy understand when I tell it No", to a Mexican national saying they fully support Trump placing sanctions on Mexico until they deal with "these invaders".

And if that "reporter" is smart she'd take her "pig face" and un-ass the area quickly before her family is asking for her whereabouts and safe return. They're also calling on folks to blitz her employer on social media, a Mexican news org.
Some of the comments about that female, the one they’re calling “pig face”, say that she’s lying too. She better take her pig face and un-ass TJ Ricky tick.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 6:12:06 AM EDT
[#36]
So who / what is CARA?

http://caraprobono.org/

Catholic Legal Immigration CARA

American Immigration Lawyers Association / CARA

Commondreams org / CARA (UBER LEFTY)

Inflencewatch analysis of CARA

"The CARA Family Detention Project (or CARA) organizes pro bono legal services for migrants who have entered the United States without permission and are seeking asylum, especially in family units. It is jointly operated by four organizations that individually advocate for liberalized U.S. immigration policy and/or provide free legal assistance to legal and illegal immigrants.[1] At least three of these four organizations receive significant funding from (or otherwise have financial associations with) the Foundation to Promote Open Society (founded by left-wing billionaire George Soros), and other large foundations with a history of giving six-figure annual donations to left-learning organizations.[2]

Formation: 2015
Type: Illegal Immigrant Legal Service Coalition
Legal Status: Unclear
Coalition Members: Catholic Legal Immigration Network American Immigration Council American Immigration Lawyers Association Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services"
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 6:14:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Continuing...

"Background
Since 2015, the Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLIN), the American Immigration Council (AIC), the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES), and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) have jointly operated the CARA Family Detention Project (CARA), an initiative that provides pro-bono legal services to families that have entered the United States without permission and are seeking asylum. “CARA” is an acronym representing the first letter of the names of the four participating organizations.[4]

In the second half of 2014, responding to a surge of families from Central America coming into the United States to claim refugee status, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, under the administration of President Barack Obama, began a policy of putting the families into detention centers located in several states. In addition to providing a location to house persons who had entered the country without permission, another objective of the policy of detaining them was to deter other Central Americans from making the journey.[5]

From July-December 2014, lawyers providing representation pro bono (along with other volunteers) began working weekly shifts at a detention center in Artesia, New Mexico. The lawyers cycling out after a week would hand off their cases to those coming in, a system that became known as “lawyer camp” to some participants.[6] The Artesia project, organized by AILA and its public policy affiliate AIC, resulted in the deployment of hundreds of volunteers. A smaller effort during the same period, started by a law professor volunteering at a detention facility in Karnes, Texas, was eventually assisted by RAICES.[7]
Hoping to both formalize and replicate this model for all family detention centers in the future, AILA, AIC, and RAICES – along with the participation of CLIN – launched the CARA Family Detention Project.

Participating Organizations
Beyond the details known regarding its participating partners, the degree of formal legal structure and tax status of CARA is not clear.

CATHOLIC LEGAL IMMIGRATION NETWORK
The Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLIN) is a left-of-center immigration advocacy organization founded in 1988 by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. Nearly $2.3 million of its $8.9 million in revenue for 2015[9] came from five large left-leaning foundation donors: the Foundation to Promote Open Society (founded by left-wing billionaire George Soros),[10] the Ford Foundation,[11] Unbound Philanthropy,[12] the Public Welfare Foundation,[13] and the labor union Unite Here.[14]

AMERICAN IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASSOCIATION
The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) is a membership association of lawyers who represent immigrants in disputes with U.S. immigration authorities.[15] Its 2015 federal tax filings show nearly $14.6 million total revenue, with $5.4 million coming from membership dues and $4.8 million from conferences and other services provided to the membership. It is the parent organization of the American Immigration Council (AIC), providing $258.909 in cash grants to AIC in 2015 and another $72,341 in donated staff time.[16]

AMERICAN IMMIGRATION COUNCIL
A public policy subsidiary of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), the American Immigration Council (AIC) is an advocacy group that promotes expanded legal immigration and legal status for some illegal immigrant populations. It engages in strategic lawsuits that advance its policy

objectives (such as suing the U.S. government to obtain faster hearings for asylum seekers),[17] produces policy documents that promote its agenda (such as a report arguing legal status for undocumented residents would boost U.S. job growth),[18] and sponsors foreign applicants who wish to come to the U.S. for internships and job training with U.S.-based businesses.[19] Of the $4 million in revenue it took in for 2015,[20] more than $700,000 came from its parent organization, AILA,[21] and three large left-leaning foundations: the Foundation to Promote Open Society,[22] the Ford Foundation,[23] and Unbound Philanthropy.[24]

REFUGEE AND IMMIGRANT CENTER FOR EDUCATION AND LEGAL SERVICES
The Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides free legal representation in Texas to migrants needing immigration law assistance. For 2017 RAICES claims to have closed 51,000 pro-bono immigration and refugee status cases.[25] In its 2016 federal tax filings RAICES reported total revenue of $7 million, but an online fundraising effort during the summer of 2018 claimed to have raised more than $20 million from 500,000 donors.[26] RAICES has grown considerably in recent years: Its 2011 federal tax filings reported total revenue of just over $480,000, with expenses of nearly $675,000 and a deficit of almost $195,000.[27]

References
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 6:34:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Hold that line !!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 6:38:59 AM EDT
[#39]
I feel sorry for any USA residents living close to the birder.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 10:11:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Now that the sun is coming up, on a workday, we'll see if PSF has the huevos to try and instigate a border rush through the POE.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 10:17:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Somebody's knockin at the door
Somebody's ringin the bell.

Open the door and let 'em in!
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Twitter is showing how many of the photos of women and children are being staged then cropped.

Imagine that.

I have a few guys I know in Skyd Row..A few down in Lukeville, they are prep'd an waiting there, too.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 12:31:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

use it to lay on concertina wire.
View Quote
That'd be fun to watch.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 12:47:00 PM EDT
[#44]

People march in support of the migrant caravan, near the U.S.-Mexico border on Sunday in San Diego
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 1:09:40 PM EDT
[#45]
“People march in support of the migrant caravan, near the U.S.-Mexico border on Sunday in San Diego “.

Punch everyone of them in the face , take their wallets and fuckking throw them over the dam wall.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:48:15 PM EDT
[#46]
border security is still up, but there doesn't seem to be any reports of anything going on

@trump020 13m13 minutes ago
Update military personnel can be seen at various positions at the #SanDiego/#Tijuana #border. Soldiers .. still sitting alongside border station. .. business as usual .. crossing  |

The Epoch Times Verified account @EpochTimes 15m15 minutes ago
Just entered #Tijuana and came across two busloads of federal police on standby, reports @charlottecuthbo. #MigrantCaravans

there is a stupid brain washing thing going around twitter, where every leftist is posting a tweet condeming Trump and the cbp for using tear gas on women and children. it's pretty much flooding out all the other tweets if you search on 'san ysidro'. there was a separate attempt to have people call into the white house and use the same message, except having people say their name to make it sound like it comes from them,
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:14:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Can anyone translate this?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:18:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Nice clean new designer clothes & kit.

Amazing for desperate refugees who have walked 2000+ miles.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:22:30 PM EDT
[#49]
From 12 minutes ago.

U.S. closes San Ysidro port of entry between San Diego and Tijuana, Mexico
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:22:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Not sure if it's been mentioned already, but i made a post about color-coded wrist bands.
You can see them even in some of the pics above.

What's up with these color-coded wrist bands that a lot of them are wearing?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Color-coded-wrist-bands-migrant-invaders/5-2169323/
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top